Lily's Bridal Reviews

182 | Halethorpe, MD

182 Reviews for Lily's Bridal

Hillary · Married on 05/14/2016

I found out about Lily's Bridal when I lived in Arbutus and would drive past the shop frequently. I didn't have a lot of boutique's on my list when shopping for my wedding dress so I figured I would give Lily's a try. Well, thank goodness I did because I could not have asked for a better experience. When you arrive at your appointment, you are greeted by the friendly staff, they immediately make you feel comfortable and you are the ONLY bride in the shop during your appointment. I discussed with my consultant the style I was interested in, she pulled dresses for me and she also had me (and the people I had with me) take a look through the selection and pick some as well. My consultant was very knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I tried on four-five dresses at Lily's and "the one" was the first dress I tried on. My consultant made sure after I had tried on all the dresses we had picked out, that I tried the first one on again to make sure that was indeed "the one." And it was! My eyes lit up (I had that typical bride moment) and I could truly envision myself in that dress on my wedding day. IT WAS PERFECT! After my wedding, I had Lily's clean my dress (I got married on a farm so the bottom was fairly muddy) and fix a button that had fallen off. Once they were finished, it was back to perfect. I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Christa · Married on 02/14/2016

Lily's bridal help me find my beautiful wedding dress they were my first and only bridal shop..

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Z

Zenobia · Married on 12/31/2015

I went to two places and they where night and day. From the other place, you was treated like cattle being sent to the slaugther but here they made you and your party feel like family. From them greeting you and to the fitting of the dress, they were friendly and professional. They made different suggestion for sleeves or strips and belts. I fell in love with my dress and they made me feel like a queen.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Lily's was my first place I went to when I began looking for my wedding dress. Sherri was my consultant and she was amazing. After listening to what type of dress I was interested in, she let me look at a rack of dresses in my price range- I then picked my three favorites. After trying these on, I was not happy with any of the options. Sheri then went and picked out a dress completely different than what I thought I wanted- it was something she thought would compliment my "hour-glass" figure. This was the dress I ended up buying! I also purchased a veil that matched my dress perfectly.

My only disappointment was the seamstress they recommended to me - I suggest taking your dress anywhere other than the business directly next door.

Sent on 10/29/2015

I loved working with the team at Lily's Bridal! I really didn't think I would find my dress, but with the dynamite help of my salesperson I found the perfect dress! It really was stress free, welcoming and they made me feel very special!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Sara,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We loved helping you find that perfect dress too. You were a pleasure to work with!

Jaime · Married on 07/10/2015

I went to Lily's not really expecting to find my dress. I'm from Portland and was visiting my sister in Baltimore. Because of the distance, it was the only time I'd be able to do any sort of wedding stuff with her, so I wanted to do at least a little bit of the shopping experience with her. Our consultant really listened to what I'd already looked at and liked for dresses, and she really listened to what I was liking when I was looking through their store and trying on dresses. With the 5th dress she brought me, when I got in front of the mirror I knew it was the one. She had found one that had all of the elements that I had liked and looked good on me, perfectly balanced and in my price range. I'd recommend Lily's to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Jaime,

Thank you so much for allowing Lily's Bridal to be part of your special day. When you find that dress you just know it. Can't wait for your dress to arrive and see you again.

Alexis · Married on 07/04/2015

I was so anxious about trying on wedding dresses due to the terrible bridesmaid experiences I had at David's. I knew I wanted a totally different experience, one that didn't feel like it was taking place in a wedding factory outlet. The associate who helped me at Lily's was so kind and helpful that I felt way more relaxed and had a great time trying on dresses. I found my dream dress after trying on maybe 4 or 5 dresses! I have received so many compliments on the uniqueness and quality of my wedding dress. They were very accommodating to my family and friends that came with me. I would highly recommend Lily's Bridal.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2015

Lily's Bridal was great and helped me find my wedding dress on my first trip out to shop!! The 5th dress was the one for me!! It was an amazing experience and my sisters, mom, and I had a wonderful time. My wedding was this past weekend and I got so many compliments on my dress from the guests and even the venue staff. The bartender said she has worked many weddings and my dress was the prettiest she has ever seen!! I couldn't believe it!! :) Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • verajayne42

Bayly · Married on 03/28/2015

I was first introduced to Lily's Bridal at a wedding expo in Baltimore. I would not have known about them if I hadn't gone, but I am so glad I did. I went to a few other bridal shops, but I did not get the kind of sincere, personalized attention I got at Lily's.

My consultant was Lisa, who was friendly, personable, and approachable. I am a plus-size with wide shoulders and I was very discouraged trying to find something flattering. I had some very exacting ideas for my dress (lace, sleeves) and she listened and ended up putting together that was almost custom. It was a basic corset backed a-line dress with a lace overlay and a lace bolero jacket. The end result was a gorgeous gown that was exactly what I wanted.

We also rented the groom's and groomsmen's tuxes through Lily's. It was so easy for all of them to simply show up to get measured. Dee walked me through the process, and helped me keep tabs on the guys. She was accommodating when I decided I wanted to switch the tie color. On the Wednesday before the wedding, she called me to let me know that the wrong color of vest had come in for the tuxes, but she got the company to send the right one the very next day. All the guys looked great!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Donna · Married on 10/18/2014

Everyone at Lily's was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a beautiful dress that hasn't been seen on 20 different brides on tv, this is the place to shop! All of the dresses are so beautiful I bought two!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Donna,

You were a joy and pleasure to work with. You looked amazing in both of your dresses. Your husband is one lucky man to have such a sweet and amazing woman in his life.

Can't wait to see those beautiful wedding photos.

Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing Lily's to be part of a very special moment in your life.

Wishing you many years of happiness and joy.

Lily's Bridal isn't big and that's why I received excellent, personalized customer service! They helped me find my dream dress and wore a genuine smile while doing it! I never felt rushed or pressured and that meant a lot! :-)

Sent on 10/21/2014

Tabitha · Married on 10/04/2014

Very professional! i loved that there were different dresses that most people had never seen! i also loved that we were the only party there when we shopped for my dress...it was a good sized room but we were the only people there. I felt like I was VIP! I was not intending to buy my dress (I bought my dress last year and my wedding was this year in early October) but the minute I put my dress on, I felt like it was me and I had to have it for our special day. I would highly suggest Lily's Bridal over the other "big box" wedding gown stores any day of the week.

Sent on 12/21/2014

I came here as my second dress shop and the place was booming with brides. They were super busy but were kind enough to let my mother and i walk around and give us a tour of the gowns they had in stock. I had fallen in love with one of the gowns but they did not have any appointments at the time, so we left but a few hours later i still couldnt get the dress out of my mind so Lisa told me to come back in and that Dee would assist me. Dee was so nice and let me try on a few gowns even the one my mother insisted upon that was way out of our budget! But at the end i tried on the gown i had fallen in love with at the beginning of the day and had the wonderful experience of saying YES to the Dress! I would recommend everyone to come to Lily's Bridal! The gowns are to die for!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your review and feedback means so much to us.

Lily's Bridal goal is to bring in bridal gowns not found everywhere in Maryland. We make this a top goal.

We love that you loved working with us and loved your gown. We love happy brides.

• User4620382 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely love this shop. I first came in right after Christmas in 2013 and they were booked packed and I fell in love with a dress I saw, so even though they didn't have the time they allowed me to come back in a few hours later and try on the dress! Dee was great and helped match the perfect veil to my dress. My dress was supposed to come in around June and I was able to pick it up in March! Please everyone try Lilly's they really do have great stuff unlike other bridal shops.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure helping you find that perfect dress. Lily's truly loves being involved in a very special moment in your life.

Wishing you many years of happiness and joy.

JANEL · Married on 09/26/2014

Was very pleased with the service.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Conor · Married on 09/20/2014

I had a wonderful, very personal experience at Lily's. After trying another shop and not enjoying their service- it was refreshing working with Lily's Bridal. Lisa helped me try lots of things- she LISTENED to me and she was very easy to work with. She even sent me a very kind note in the mail after my appointment. I got my gown and accessories there. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/19/2014

shirley Renee · Married on 09/14/2014

I love this store, so personable and not like them big box stores that kept me waiting for hours and I walked out. Lilly's Bridal allowed me to make payments on my dress so I can really get want I wanted.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. We love that you loved your experience with Lily's Bridal. We can't wait to see your pictures of your wedding day.

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

Sherrie at Lily's Bridal is especially awesome!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Lauren, thank you for your review. We love Sherrie too!

Thank you for allowing Lily's Bridal to be part of one the special moments in your life. It means the world to us.

We wish you many years of happiness and joy!

Sonya · Married on 08/16/2014

I was very pleased with the services provided by Lily's Bridal Shop. The employees were amazing and the selections of dresses were breath taking.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sonya,

Thank you so much for your review. We loved working with you too and appreciate your business. We have seen pictures of your wedding and they were so beautiful.

Lily's is so thankful and appreciative for your business and your kind review. We wish you many years of happiness and joy.

I had a great time visiting this salon. I had been to 5 other bridal stores before I came here. I walked in and was welcomed. At first I saw all of the prom dresses and thought there was no way I would find my dress here. Then I went to the back and Lisa was great! She wrote a nice note welcoming me on the mirror and offered my mom and I refreshments. It was so nice after being herded like cattle all morning. Being a Plus Size girl I was worried I wouldn't find something here, but there was a dress on the mannequin that caught my eye. Still, Lisa toughed it out with me while I tried on other dresses and let me laugh a little at some couture looks that weren't my style. Ultimately I found my DREAM dress. I put it on and couldn't help but dance a little. It was such a memorable day and moment!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Lily's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so happy you had a great experience and found your gown! We love helping brides find their perfect dress. I am so happy you felt welcomed and enjoyed every part of your experience...that is the way it should be!

Lily's Bridal wishes you many many years of happiness and joy!

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

Very helpful and great selection. Also good quality

Sent on 08/15/2014

Ashley,

Thank you so much for your review. Your kind words mean so much to us. Lily's wants to bring brides great value with amazing quality.

We truly appreciate your business and love that you had a great experience with Lily's.

Lily's Bridal wishes you many years of happiness and joy.

Valerie · Married on 07/11/2014

To be honest when I first arrived here, I wasn't sure what I was going to find....but when I walked in I was pleasantly surprised! They had tons of gowns that I could go through and hand pick the ones I wanted to try on. The other bonus was that there was only one other person trying on dresses the same time I was. I truly felt important and the person I worked with devoted their whole time to me. I loved my dress from the minute I saw it and with a few changes they helped me see that this was my perfect dress. I am so glad that my coworker recommended this shop to me. Thank you for helping me find my dress!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Valerie,

Thank you for your kind words. I am truly happy that you loved the intimate experience. That is our goal. Lily's wants you to realize this is a special experience and you should be treated the best!

Jaime · Married on 06/27/2014

Working with Lilys bridal was a wonderful time. I found my dress on the 1st visit and absolutely fell in love with it.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Jaime,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with as well. You will be surprised how many brides purchase at their 1st visit with Lily's Bridal. They fall in love just like you!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/24/2014

I'm so happy I chose Lily's Bridal for my wedding gown! Dee was so awesome and so excited to work with me. Lily's Bridal was my first bridal salon I visited and picked the second dress I tried on! They were awesome to work with and my dress came in within two months of ordering! Their entire team there is super nice and very helpful!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kristina,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you allowed Lily's Bridal to be a part of your special day. Can not wait to see your wedding photos, we know you looked amazing! Lily's Bridal would like to wish you many years of happiness and joy!

Heather · Married on 05/17/2014

My dress was beautiful and no one could believe the quality for the price. The staff was also so wonderful that we bought my wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress on our first visit!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Heather,

Thank you so much for your review. Lily's strives on providing you great value along with quality. We love when a bride finds everything she needs at one time! It happens more often than you may think.

Lily's Bridal is thankful for your business and wishes you many years of happiness.