Lily Stein Photography Reviews

48 | Irvine, CA

48 Reviews for Lily Stein Photography

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2012

Lily was recommended to me from another bride. She did our engagment and wedding pictures; I have never met a more personable photographer. Having never taken professional photos before, Lily walked us through it in a professional yet easy-going manner. The time between the engagement photos and the wedding day, Lily kept in close contact with me via email and phone calls. On the wedding day she showed up with a second photographer, an understudy and packet of papers. Unbeknowst to me, Lily had gone out of her way to print out my "Wedding Day" Pinterest Board. This board had hundreds of my ideal wedding picture scenarios. As the evening progressed, Lily checked off one by one every dream picture I had. She also possessed the expertise to recognize photo ops that I wouldn't have even thought of. During the ceremony and the reception Lily and her crew were invisible. She did not once interupt nor interfere with any of the good times. However, she still captured every special moment, and we feel she was an integral part of our wedding being a success. We will be using her again and we will refer her to anyone in need of the best photographer around. Kindess regards, Jessica Stapp

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2012

We hired Lily through Jim Kennedy Photographers. We chose her because we liked how natural all of her subjects looked in her pictures and the way she really captured the moment. We had an engagement photo session with her before our wedding. We felt so comfortable with Lily. She has a way of calming your nerves and making you feel comfortable behind the camera. She was quick with getting our engagement photo pictures back and answering any questions. She is fun and professional!

When our wedding day came Lily was at our venue ahead of time to get a feel for the best picture spots. Lily is also not afraid to take risks for a good shot! She climbed rocks on a waterfall at our venue to get a great shot of my husband and I, which turned out great! She also got pictures of many of our guests, which we will love to look back on in many years. You will also have fun with Lily. Our wedding party loved doing what Lily calls the “30 second poses”…we laughed so hard as we sat there striking different poses.

As my husband and I looked at our wedding pictures for the first time all of the different emotions of the day came back to us instantly and we felt that day all over again. Lily captured our day so well that we can relive the moment every time we look at our pictures.

I highly recommend Lily Stein Photography for your engagement or wedding photography needs. You will NOT be disappointed. SHE IS GREAT!

Valerie · Married on 07/14/2012

Lily, is a wonderful photogapher. She is very professional and a great artisi. We loved our photos of the engagment session and wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Maurice · Married on 07/08/2012

Lily Stein was the most wonderful person to work with. She help capture my wife and I's beautiful day with such amazing pictures. No matter what the challenges or situation she was put in she was able to produce some of the most fantastic and memorable pictures of the wedding. My wife and I recommend her to all of our friends. Whether is be engagement, family photos shoots, or weddings, she is the one. Keep up the great work Lily

Sent on 12/23/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2012

Lily did both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we are beyond pleased with every aspect of her work and attitude! She was so wonderful with the fact that we wanted our chocolate labs in our engagement pictures and our wedding! We referred her to our good friends who are also using her for there wedding. We will always go to Lily for our photography needs, we love her!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

Lily did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photographs. She was so easy going and fun to work with throughout our whole process. She photographs super fast and comes up with lots of creative and unique shots that look natural not staged. She was always very responsive through email which was great for us. Photography was the MOST important thing to me so I was very paticular about what I wanted and I love the way our photos came out. It is nearly impossible for me to pick which photos to put out because I love them all. By the end of our wedding she felt like part of the family! I would totally recommend her you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 12/21/2012

I loved Lily's photos since I started researching photographers. She was the first and last photographer I met with. She showed me her past work and I was hooked. Now we got our photos back and they are gorgeous. I love them! I really couldn't have asked for anything better and I got many compliments on them too. Everybody loves them! Lily is so sweet, professional, and she was quick to respond whenever I had a question. She knows what she is doing and thank goodness for her and the DJ, they helped us get through the day/evening with no coordinator. They both kept us on track all evening. I would highly recommend Lily Stein and I will be recommending her to my friends that are getting married in the future.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Brandi · Married on 03/10/2012

I absolutely loved working with Lily up until and on my wedding day. She is well organized, timely, brings a creative eye but is also open to incorporating your own ideas and the things that are special to you as a couple. With everything going on during this time, Lily brings comfort that all the details will be taken care of and is extremely friendly to everyone involved. Did I mention that her pictures come out AMAZING?!? Edits are timely and she always maintains great communication with you. I will definaltely be calling Lily when new life events occur that require photos! :)

Lina · Married on 02/21/2012

Lily was great leading up to the wedding and exceeded our expectations on the actual wedding day. She always made us feel very comforatble and at easy. We adore our wedding pictures.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Kim · Married on 01/28/2012

It was a pleasure working with Lily. She not only cares about her work but her clients as well. She captured our engagement photos and our two day wedding festivities. Lily was able to customize a package for us that included, a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony one day and the other was the Western Ceremony followed by the Chinese Banquet reception. She was super flexible, delightful, and had a lot of patience with us and our nutty families!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Lily was a pleasure to work with. I was a little nervous for our engagement photos because my husband and I had never taken professional photos before. All my worries went away as soon as we met up with Lily for our photo shoot. She made us feel completely comfortable, got amazing photos and we had a great time. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful as well. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She is professional, responsive, friendly and had a great portfolio. I am so happy we had Lily capture our special day. I will definitely use Lily again and would recommend her to friends, family and everyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2011

Lily is the best photographer...EVER!!! She captured our wedding just how we in visioned! Words can't express how happy we are with Lily's work! At the end of any wedding all you have left is the pictures, and we will forever be grateful for lily and her hard work capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/22/2012

Lily did a wonderful job! She was extremely professional and flexible!

Lorraine · Married on 08/26/2011

I would absolutely recommend Lily Stein Photography to all my friends and family! My very first photo shoot with Lily Stein was at my birthday party... she did such an AMAZING job that my husband and I knew without a doubt that we wanted her for our wedding photos. We were lucky enough to do both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her.
    Lily Stein is both professional and an expert... but what is most amazing about her is that she makes you completely forget you are in front of a camera... she made my husband and I so comfortable that we actually had fun taking pictures! We still look back on our photos and giggle at how much fun we had :) Friends and family comment on how perfectly our photos capture our personalities.
    At our wedding, it was very important to me that I had photos taken with my Poppy who had flown all the way from Chicago to celebrate with us. Lily Stein went out of her way to caputre both posed and candid moments with me and my Poppy... those images are priceless to me!
    Recently Lily Stein took photos of my best friend's newborn son... they were so adorable and sweet!
    Honestly, I would recommend Lily Stein for any special event... weddings, birthdays, engagements, babies.... her photos will help you remember the priceless, fun and touching moments that you will look back on and remember with a big smile :)

Sent on 06/08/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2011

Lily is an amazing photographer and it was truly wonderful to share our wedding day with her. A photographer is involved in almost every special moment at your wedding and I could not think of a better person to have there with us. Lily was professional and very flexible with the inevitable challenges that come with photographing a large wedding. I highly recommend her services for any special event!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Madelon · Married on 07/30/2011

I could not have been more pleased with the quality of services provided by Lily! She did a fabulous job not only with our wedding, but with the engagement shoot, editing photos and creating a gorgeous wedding album! She was so sweet throughout the entire process. She was quick to get back to emails and made if very convenient for my husband and I to meet with her and schedule appointments. The quality of her work is AMAZING!! My husband and I were so impressed with every photo she took (even before editing). Her creative eye is perfect for capturing your special day! She was professional the entire time and made us feel comfortable. I would high recommend Lily to any couple looking for a wedding photographer or life photo session!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Neetu · Married on 09/18/2010

Lily Stein Photography is amazing!
    Lily is very experienced, artistic and professional. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. Whenever I had a concern or question she was always there to give me great advice. She captured the right moments and all our pictures are priceless. I highly recommend her to everyone.
    Thank you Lily for each memory you've sealed for us, you are truly the best!

Kate · Married on 09/10/2010

Lily is amazing. Great work and so friendly!

Patricia · Married on 02/28/2010

Dear future brides,

I was so relieved when someone recommended Lily Stein Photography for my wedding and was so impressed with their work I wanted to share my experience and return the favor.

Lily and her crew were patient, flexible, easy to work with and very understanding of our needs. They provided a rare service of unequaled excellence and at a fair price which, is nearly impossible to find these days.

The photos were breathtaking and looked like they were taken for a magazine shoot, a drastic difference from your typical wedding photos. She has a rare ability to capture the moment and pull out the beauty of any situation. She doesn't just take photos...she's creating memories! Her artistic ability, pride, love for photography and professionalism show brilliantly through her photographs.

To our surprise, we received the photos very shortly after our wedding, which was such a blessing as we were so eager to see them. I highly recommend purchasing the photo album that she personalizes and creates. They are absolutely amazing!

After my wonderful experience, I felt it is was my obligation to inform all future brides who the BEST of the BEST is. Without a doubt, Lily Stein Photography is the one.

Thank you Lily Stein Photography, for giving us the perfect photos that will last a life time!

Your #1 fans and clients for life,
    The Bramsons :)

Sent on 08/10/2012

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2018

We met Lily by the grace of God, seriously! Our wedding coordinator contracted Lily on our behalf for our July 2018 wedding. From our first meeting we knew we were in good hands, Lily just "got us". We discussed our style and what we were ultimately hoping for her to capture on our wedding day and Lily did not miss a beat; she talked us through all questions with ease and reiterated our vision confirming we were all on the same page. Lily was on time and extremely professional throughout our wedding day; not to mention it was 115 degrees at our 100% outdoor wedding & reception and vendors were cancelling left and right but Lily remained consistent. Lily's organization prior to and on day of allowed us to capture a large amount of shots efficiently on a six hour timeline. Lily was able to capture intimate moments with little to no direction regardless of the extreme heat, spiders galore, and a little bit of Bridezilla going on.. After our wedding our families raved about Lily's professionalism, warm personality, and ability to remain 'behind the scenes' but still capture all the moments. We are forever grateful to have our precious wedding photos... if Lily's excellent attention to detail and customer satisfaction do not make her your top pick let her photos speak for themselves!! Thank you, Lily!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Lily was response and flexible from day one. She had already worked at my venue so had lots of suggestions for photo locations. Met with me prior to the wedding to discuss shots, timeline, etc. On the day of she and her assistant were there for every moment without ever impeding on the actual event. Lily is fun, funny, professional, and smooth like a ninja. My photos confounded my expectations and even two months after the fact, I still look at them daily.

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/04/2011

Lily was patient, professional and we loved her personality! We were so naive in the wedding planning process and when we met her, she walked us through the whole ceremony and reception process. She worked with our budget, trying to make sure we would get the most out of what we could afford. We could've gotten more photo time out of another photographer but the quality and professionalism would not have been as high.

Sent on 12/25/2012

Lily did an awesome job on our wedding. She gave us creative shots and ones with different perspectives. She had ideas and vision of what would be good, but was open to suggestions. Only downside would be the price (couldn't get 2 photo books with included cost), but all wedding photographers are expensive. We love our wedding photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/12/2015