Lily & Lime Reviews

344 Reviews for Lily & Lime

• Erica

Erica Ortiz · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazing service!!!

Lily and Lime did and Amazing job at our wedding! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer to capture our special day! They were there early and even stayed late since we had a New Years eve wedding. I would recommend Lily and Lime to all my friends and family who get married.!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

A big thanks to you, Erica, for this wonderful review. We appreciate your great recommendations! Thanks again for trusting us.
  • Tori

Tori Delaine · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Worth twice as much!

Lily & Lime was fantastic. I easily would have paid twice what we did for our photos. Our photographer was fantastic, turn around time was amazingly quick, and our pictures are incredible. Getting access to our photos was incredibly easy. A great experience!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Tori! It is amazing to hear about your experience with us. Lily & Lime is thankful for all your kind words!
  • Ashley

Ashley Wolfe · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Awesome photographer and awesome photos!

Lily and Lime introduced us to a great photographer- Ashley. She was amazing and Lily and Lime made it easy for us to contact them and her with questions and concerns. We received our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding within a few short weeks and they turned out great!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Andrea Parker · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Wonderful experience with enthusiastic professionals!

I was super nervous to book a photographer without meeting them first, but looking at all of the portfolios online put me at ease. Our wedding photographer, Dajuana, was absolutely amazing. She was so professional and enthusiastic! Our photos really did capture the magic of the day. All of our correspondence with her and members of Lily & Lime were always very professional and timely. I would use this company again, anytime!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Andrea for your kind words! We all at Lily & Lime including Dajuana are delighted to hear that you loved working with us and found your photos amazing. It was (and would be) a pleasure working with you again! Thanks again for choosing us!

Mike L · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Lily & Lime cares about their customers.

We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19. Lily & Lime was very understanding about the situation-- Kate went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and satisfied in spite of a challenging situation. Thanks Lily & Lime!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Mike, our team has been working around the clock to support our clients, like you, who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re deeply disappointed, as are other vendors in the wedding industry, about the current situation and how it’s delaying clients’ dream wedding days. We’re glad to be working with you on alternative options for your day and sincerely hope to help in any way possible.
  • Danielle

Danielle Fuller · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Great quality, amazing photographer, even better price. You will not be disappointed!!

I learned about Lily and Lime from a friend and I contacted them. From the time I inquired til my wedding day, Lily and Lime was great!! The constant contact, them taking the time to get to know me over the phone, the very detailed and informative planner guide online, the VERY HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER made me realize I chose the best company. The prices are very affordable and my pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! They offer a variety of packages and the greatest part was the online album that allows my family to not only view all the pictures but purchase some if they want!! I am VERY GRATEFUL for Lily and Lime!!! I definitely recommend using Lily and Lime for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Dobronte · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Easy as 1 2 3

Looking for a photographer has possibly been the hardest out of all of the vendors to finally nail down. Wedding Wire has been amazing so I came on to the site typed my location and Lily and Lime popped up right in my budget and even with and additional offer code :) I was able to choose through a hefty list of photographers, all with a picture and brief "about me" which included a portfolio to help with the decision of who would be the best fit. I was able to make the choice, type in all our general info and make a payment. Quick, easy, and very painless. Also, saving us a ton of money. We are very excited to be working with Lily and Lime for our big day. xo Jess

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Domingo

Domingo Santana · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Couldn't ask for more

I don't to fall in the cliche that planning weddings are hard, and in our case even more so as we were trying to plan a beautiful wedding without going broke.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Ahmed

Ahmed Osman · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Great experience

Lily & Liam covered my wedding photography. Everything was super organized thanks to their smart website that helped me put a plan and custom my photography hours. their payment plan was very very comfortable since the package price could be paid over multiple times. Package prices are affordable and the quality of the pictures came out great! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Thuma · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful Photos, Easy Booking

We used Lily and Lime for our wedding photos and loved the results. We didn't leave ourselves much time to find a photographer, but we were really glad we chose Lily and Lime to quickly book online and pick out the photographer we wanted. The photos turned out beautifully and we saved thousands of dollars by booking through Lily and Lime instead of a more local photographer.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for this lovely review. We are glad to know that you loved our work and professionalism. Congratulations on tying the knot!
  • Tori

Tori Iqbal · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Amazing company

Dawn was amazing, Lily and Lime is a great company that has many promos and offers amazing pictures for a great price. I would recommend it to everyone. It was upfront here is the price and let me pick from a variety of photographers. I set up a timeline and then coordinated with my photographer. Everyone at my wedding complimented how interactive and helpful she was.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks Tori, for your great recommendations. We are grateful to know that you loved us and happy to serve you with the best!
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Schimeneck · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Great experience, very affordable

We had an excellent experience with Lily & Lime, everything was handled smoothly, the planning support was excellent, and our photographer knew how to take our vision and make it a reality! 10/10 would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Benjamin, thanks so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Ari Nelson · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Stress-Free Experience, Beautiful Photos

We are so happy with our decision to hire a photographer for our October wedding in Boston through Lily & Lime! It was such a pleasure working with our photographer, Gabriel, and we are so pleased with how he captured the moments of our wedding day. We really appreciated how Lily & Lime made the process so easy and saved us money and time. The folks with customer service were accessible and helpful, the booking process was simple, and it was so easy to download our photos. A day or two before our wedding we had a nice conversation with Gabriel about what to expect and what we had in mind for our photos. I was worried we would feel awkward with having our photos taken but Gabriel really put us at ease and we look so happy and natural in our photos! I definitely recommend couples seriously consider Lily & Lime for their wedding photography.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Nicki

Nicki Demmel · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Affordable & Easy

Affordable and easy! The customer service is responsive and easy to work with. The wedding planner guide helped me figure out exactly what I needed. I loved that we could pick our own photographer and customize the packages to what we wanted. Cynthia was awesome! Her photos are great and she fit right in with the party!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Phillip

Phillip McClung · Married on 07/07/2020

Best choice by far

We both definitely recommend using Lily & Lime, it was a great experience and extremely convenient to plan and arrange - especially with extremely busy schedules. (Didn’t have to plan multiple meetings/discussions/etc. in person - everything set in place via phone & email.) Both photographers they provided did an outstanding job, and were also greatly enjoyed by the guests. They brought a great energy and captured every single moment so perfectly. Good side note- we were a bit behind on finalizing parts of the wedding, photographer being the big one.. so we didn’t even reach out to Lily & Lime about 6-7 weeks before the wedding.. With the thoughts in mind that we’d struggle getting everything in place last minute, they honestly cleared away all the worry and knocked it out of this world. Their team is awesome made it a night that everyone can look back on for many years to come!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Phillip! It is an awesome feeling to make a wedding successful with the gorgeous pictures. We are delighted to hear that our talents could capture every single detail of your big day and make it worth-cherishing for many years to come. Thank you so much for this amazing review and for recommending us!
  • Calvin

Calvin Sham · Married on 06/01/2020

Lily & Lime

They were amazing and professional, and captured everything we asked them to do. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Silje

Silje Gridsvag · Married on 03/27/2020

Great wedding photographer

Eduardo and his wife were excellent to work with. They were handsoff but the pictures turned out great.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Silje! Thanks for these amazing words about our talents. Eduardo along with his wife loved capturing your big day and serving you with pretty pictures to cherish forever.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/21/2020

Pati was a doll!

Pati was our photographer and she was so sweet and professional! She came with a ton of ideas for shots and was always open and willing for our input for shots that we wanted. I'm really glad we had her to capture our perfect day!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Luisa

Luisa Ramirez · Married on 03/13/2020

Wedding 03/13/2020

Fernando was amazing I love his job thank you

Sent on 03/21/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Luisa! Big thanks to you from Fernando and our entire team. We loved capturing your gorgeous wedding celebration:)
  • Gabi

Gabi · Married on 03/07/2020

Super Easy

Their site is super easy to use, you can go online and book everything right there super stress free and reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Gabi! It is amazing to know that you liked the way we worked on your wedding photos. Looking forward to plenty of milestones like this.
  • Amy

Amy Pearson · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Lily and Lime was so great to work with. Customer service was always friendly and have great advice whenever I needed it. My photographer was so sweet and took the most beautiful pictures.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks Amy, for this wonderful response. We are so honored to have been included on your big day! Thanks Again!!
  • Amy

Amy Harlin-Mills · Married on 02/22/2020

Great Service

Lily & Lime is highly recommended for brides on a budget. Diana was our photographer on the day of the wedding. She was friendly and kept a low profile, but took so many great pictures! We were very pleased.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks, Amy! We are glad that you loved our prices, talents and the photos captured by Diana. Thanks for your kind words and for recommending us to other brides. Happy wedding!
  • Christy

Christy Ross · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing, professional, fun!

At first, I was worried about hiring a 3rd party photographer. I can't describe how great the experience was though!! The photos turned out amazing, the photographer was awesome, and you can't beat the price! I would 100% recommend Lily & Lime to anyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/31/2020

Stress free with amazing results!

Working with Lily and Lime was amazing. The pricing is affordable first off! And being able to plan the whole day step by step online was super easy! As for any questions I had, I would always get a response very quickly. Our photographer the day of was incredible! She was everywhere yet nowhere and in the end captured every special moment we wanted and more! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

It was great working with you as well Nicole! We are so grateful that you chose us your special day and so delighted to hear that we could make your day stress-free. Thanks a lot for writing this beautiful review. Happy wedding!