Lily & Lime Reviews

Lily & Lime 6
Lily & Lime 7
  • Delia

Delia · Getting married on 11/10/2019

So happy with our photographers & pictures!!

Okay, so as you can imagine, we were hesitant to book with an online company without meeting someone in person ahead of time...

We ended up taking a leap of faith since my sister and one of my best friends had used the service last year and were both happy with it---and we are so glad we did!

First, you choose the location of our event and find photographers in the area. Then, you can review each photographer's portfolio and book them for your event. They have various packages available so you can pick the one that works best for your needs/budget.

We loved the transparency of the service, and the interactive customer service we've received so far. All communication with the company is done via email, but they have been very responsive and we've had no issues.

The week of our engagement shoot, our photographer reached out and asked if we were still okay with the scheduled date since there was a chance of rain. He offered to push out the date a few days later so we could have sunshine, and worked with us on finding another date which worked well for our busy schedules.

We are so happy we didn't have to compromise between our budget, great photographer, and quality customer service!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Lily & Lime 13
    Lily & Lime 14
    Lily & Lime 15
  • Andie

Andie Maret · Getting married on 10/19/2019

No Stress Photography Services!

We are really glad we chose Lily & Lime for our wedding photography! We both have busy careers and we both very happy for the ease of Lily & Lime’s online platform. Our original photographer fell ill the day of, but we were given a replacement photographer right away and the transition was seamless. We were very happy with the lack of stress the day of. Our photographer listened to exactly what we wanted — quick portraits and more candids having fun with family and friends. We are very happy with the result and have already had other friends sign up for their weddings! Highly recommend Lily and Lime’s services!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Herrera · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Photography & Video

I love their work! Not only do they take great pictures and video they have great customer service. Through out the process they answered all our questions and gave us all the information needed. The online wedding guide planner makes things easy to stay organized for both photo and video packages, on top of that, the payment plans are great.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Marie White · Married on 09/01/2019

So convenient and responsive!

Lily and Lime made it so easy to book our wedding photographer. The online planner was easy to use and customer service was so responsive when I had questions. Our photographer called a week before the wedding to discuss our needs and make sure we got exactly what we wanted. And we totally DID get exactly what we wanted! We love our photos. And we loved even more that we received digital negatives of all our photos only ten days after the wedding. Great value!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Lily & Lime 16
    Lily & Lime 17
    Lily & Lime 18
    Lily & Lime 19

Heather · Married on 08/19/2019

Wonderful experiance!

Lilly and Lime were fantastic from start to end.
    The Nick and the service team were always on hand to answer any questions we had and all emails were answered promptly.

Kevin, our photographer on the day was amazing!
    He was friendly and captured our day perfectly.

The photos are beautiful and we are extremely happy with our whole experience.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Lily & Lime 20
    Lily & Lime 21
    Lily & Lime 22

Sarah Van Etten · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Photography Service

I love the business model of Lily & Lime, which contracts local talent across the US but does all photo editing in house at their headquarters. This model ensures that we can choose the photographer that is the best fit for us, but also that we will have reliable editing quality. We were able to book both photography and videography through Lily & Lime and they have shared us on our day planner so that we can communicate exactly the shots and timing we want for our big day. It also feels really nice to know that if (heaven forbid) something were to happen to our photographer, Lily & Lime can find a back up from their pool of vetted artists. Finally, the office has been very helpful in answering any questions via phone or email -- I've never had to wait for a response. Definitely recommend for anyone around the country!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Cheyanne

Cheyanne Schellenberg · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Highly recommend Lily and Lime for photography for anything! Personally I did for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Great service and kind people!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Lily & Lime 23
    Lily & Lime 24
    Lily & Lime 25
    Lily & Lime 26
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 08/11/2019

Affordable and Professioinal

We were very happy with our wedding photos and choice in photographer. She did an excellent job and clicked with us on a personal level as well as on a professional level. It was a relief to have found an affordable place to take care of one of our most important aspects of our big day.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Danii

Danii Lowrey · Married on 07/28/2019

Five Stars!

Our experience with Lily & Lime (and our photographer, Sean) was great. We picked our package through their easy to use website and filled in their questionnaire about our day with some specifics (shots we wanted etc). We got exactly what we asked for and more, with amazing shots that captured the feeling of the day too. Sean expertly used the surroundings and lighting to get beautiful pictures (that were ready much faster than we expected!). Lily & Lime has a transparent business model, great communication, and great pricing - you won't regret going with them.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Lily & Lime 27
    Lily & Lime 28
    Lily & Lime 29
    Lily & Lime 30
    Lily & Lime 31
  • Janele

Janele Munguia · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely the best photography company!

Lily and Lime was the best remarkable choice for us to hire. They are professional and extremely caring when it comes to your special day, they accommodate to your needs and continue to work with you even after your wedding day. My photographer was very polite, kind, and patient. During our portrait session, our photographer took his time to capture the right shots, angles, and lighting; fixing my hair, veil, and dress. I am in love with my wedding photos and the edits that came back!!!! Would absolutely recommend this company for any special/ important event.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Lily & Lime 36
  • Roni

Roni Powers · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend

I was super impressed by the whole experience. We planned our wedding in 53 days, and it was PERFECT! The customer service is supportive, responsive, and respectful. We used two photographers, and we were so impressed by their professionalism, knowledge, and hard work. Then we got the pictures.... and we were BLOWN AWAY again! :) I highly recommend Lily & Lime.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Lily & Lime 37
    Lily & Lime 38
    Lily & Lime 39

Amber Kaszuk · Married on 07/26/2019

Exceeded expectations

Outstanding. Trusting an online-based company was a tough decision, but Lily & Lime made everything so easy and were quickly responsive. Any time I had a slight concern, they were literally a phone call away, I never had to deal any sort of “pre recorded messages” it was just direct to their customer service. The photographer that was chosen for me was the bomb dot com (Tracy Ellen). I’m so obsessed with my pictures and the way they came out!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Lily & Lime 40
    Lily & Lime 41
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/21/2019

Surprisingly Great

I thought it was a little scary picking a photographer based solely on their portfolio. And then adding an associate photographer that we know nothing about!! But Robert and Samuel ended up being nice, professional and very very talented. Couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Lily & Lime 47
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Like many others, I was skeptical of hiring a photographer I could talk to until the week of my wedding. The reason why we did, was the ability to look through a decent sized portfolio for each photographer, and the overall professional appearance of the company. Having the planner guide and responsive customer service reps really eased my mind. The photographer I chose, Ryan, was phenomenal. One the craziest and most important day of my life, he made us comfortable and really captured US and our overwhelming happiness, all without being invasive. I’m so happy with the photos we got, and with how quickly we got them. I’m amazed at the affordability and quality of working with Lily and Lime!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Lily & Lime 48
    Lily & Lime 49
    Lily & Lime 50
    Lily & Lime 51

Katherine Wirtz · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing way to book your wedding photographer!

We had an amazing experience from booking to photo sessions to receiving our photos. Having planned a destination wedding, we loved how easy it was to see available photographers, look at their portfolios, and book our favorite team. Plus, the packages were way more affordable than other options we had looked into! It was a one-stop-shop! Customer service was outstanding: we never had to wait on hold to talk to a real person, even on weekends! Their planning tools made it easy to create our wedding day timeline, and our photographers were awesome! Our photographer, Kristen B., was fun to work with and her creativity allowed us to get some awesome pictures! We love our photos, and we highly recommend Lily & Lime!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Lily & Lime 52
    Lily & Lime 53
    Lily & Lime 54
    Lily & Lime 55
  • Nina

Nina Tracy · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Service, Excellent Photographer, Great Value, Fast Turn-Around on Images

We were really all-around impressed with Lily and Lime, and could not be happier with our choice. We originally felt very limited on the quality of photography we could get with our budget (especially with one of us starting grad school), but were ecstatic to find the options with Lily and Lime. Our photographer (Shaun: Raleigh, NC) was excellent, professional, and captured an amazing selection of images throughout our day. We also got to work with him for our engagement shoot, which gave a perfect opportunity to get familiar with him and with being photographed (we don't usually take a lot of photos together). Truly, the photographer was the one vendor that was most important to us, and we are so happy with the choice we made. Additionally, Lily and Lime offered thorough and friendly customer service throughout the process, as well as an amazingly fast turn-around on our images. We may have lucked out by getting married in a bit of an off-season, but both our engagement and wedding photos were returned to us (fully edited) in just a couple of weeks! We also received "editor's choice" selections of a handful of images for both only a few days after each session.

Overall, our experience with Lily and Lime was overwhelmingly positive. As long as you take the time to look through the photographers' portfolios and pick one that you feel speaks to you/suits your personal style, I don't think you could go wrong here!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Lily & Lime 68
    Lily & Lime 69
  • Michael

Michael Rose · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience, great price!!

Lily & Lime was great to use. We were a little nervous at first about doing this all online but the staff eased any concerns and the process went very smoothly. We LOVED our photographer, he was attentive and extremely easy to work with. The photos came out great and at a great price!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Shelby Wiesman · Married on 07/06/2019

Tremendously impressed with this company and their services!

I initially chose to work with Lily & Lime because they were affordable in comparison to other private photographers I was looking at. For an 8 hour day I booked a wedding photographer for a little over $1,000!

I logged on to their website and first chatted with a representative (I think this was actually the owner). She explained how to navigate the Lily & Lime website and look at all the photographers in my area that partner with the company. I chose a photographer whose work matched my ascetic.

Before the wedding the Lily and Lime team was extremely helpful. They gave me a detailed program to fill out where I articulated what I was looking for from my wedding photographer thoroughly. I was connected with my wedding photographer about a week before the wedding and we went over all the details of my wedding.

On the day of my wedding my photographer arrived on time and took beautiful photos of exactly what I was looking for! The photos were then edited and shared with me a few weeks after the ceremony.

I would recommend Lily & Lime to anyone looking for an affordable and professional photographer/videographer option.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Clio

Clio Chimento · Married on 07/06/2019

Great choice for affordable photography

If you're looking at this service, photography is probably important to you, but you don't have much of a budget for it. (Also, if you're like us, you may have looked them up and you're wondering if the service is too good to be true.) We were in the same position and Lily & Lime was perfect for us. We picked one of the higher tier packages in order to be able to choose our photographer, because we really liked his work. Basically, if you want to work with an established photographer, and aren't worried about meeting the photographer beforehand, Lily & Lime will work very well for you. Customer service was very responsive to all our questions, and we chatted with the photographer a couple of days beforehand to talk about what we wanted. We loved our photographer, our photos were great and the turnaround time was very quick. They do have a pretty stiff contract, so just be aware going in that you won't really be able to change vendors. It was great for us, though, and we're so happy to have beautiful photos to look back on!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily Everett · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome photographer

We couldn’t be more excited about the photography and service we got from Lily and Lime. They were a game changer. So easy and stress free. We did everything online from selecting our photographer by his portfolio to giving all of our must have photo ideas. The price was awesome and the pictures came back to us quickly. I feel like this was the best choice I made as far as wedding vendors. It was a great fit for us during our hectic wedding planning season.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Lily & Lime 70
    Lily & Lime 71
    Lily & Lime 72
    Lily & Lime 73

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Local photographer that did great!

Great prices and good results! Easy process although you won't meet photographer unless you also do engagement photos! But we didn't and had no issues! Our photographer was with us pretty much from start to finish! Once the wedding was over we got highlight photos after maybe 2 weeks and then the rest which was like 1000+ photos came within the next week! It was super easy as you can download them all and then do what you'd like with them!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Lily & Lime 78
  • Brooke

Brooke Gilliam · Married on 06/22/2019

Lily + Lime

They were super easy to work with and totally affordable. Our pictures were everything we dreamed of. Our photographer went above and beyond, he caught every aspect of our wedding and we can truly we relieve our night.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Lily & Lime 79
    Lily & Lime 80
    Lily & Lime 81
  • Johanna

Johanna Nett · Married on 06/15/2019

Good deals and great service

They provide options that best suit our budget and our needs. They also have good photographers

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Michael

Michael Limm · Married on 06/09/2019

Great photos!

We had Lily & Lime for our wedding photography and they couldn't have done a better job. Initial process was smooth with great communication. When the wedding came, our photographer was great! We didn't have any specific photos we wanted so we left it open ended to her expertise - did not disappoint!
    Thanks for capturing our great day!
    I would definitely recommend Lily & Lime for anyone looking for wedding photography at a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/08/2019