Lily & Lime Reviews

395 Reviews for Lily & Lime

• Sarah

Sarah Darrow · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Fantastic Photographer!

Our Photographer (Jen in Dallas) was amazing! We hired her for an engagement session and for our wedding. She was always on time, had a great attitude, and was flexible with changes to the schedule. The pictures turned out great, and we got previews back within a week of the wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the experience or the results!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Sarah, a big thanks from Jen and our entire team. It was great capturing your most important day. We are happy that you loved our work!!

Hannah Martin · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Fantastic and affordable wedding photography!

We loved working with Lily and Lime for both our engagement and wedding pictures! We had two different photographers for these shoots, but the pictures turned out fantastic both times. We especially loved the flexibility of our wedding photographer who was so willing to go off site for our pictures and kept giving us even more ideas for pictures than we already had! So helpful, and a great price for the quality of the work!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Hannah, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It was an incredible experience for us also, working with you! Thanks again for the shoutout to our photographers. We always strive to provide endless photo opportunities to our clients to make their special day extra-special!
  • Erica

Erica Ortiz · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazing service!!!

Lily and Lime did and Amazing job at our wedding! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer to capture our special day! They were there early and even stayed late since we had a New Years eve wedding. I would recommend Lily and Lime to all my friends and family who get married.!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

A big thanks to you, Erica, for this wonderful review. We appreciate your great recommendations! Thanks again for trusting us.

Melinda Redding · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much Lily and Lime!

Lily and Lime was fantastic to work with. They are responsive to questions and had an easy scheduling process. Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks, Melinda for making us a part of your big day with so much trust! We are equally happy to work with you. Warm wishes to the sweet couple!!
  • Cecelia

Cecelia Logue · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Incredible - easy to work with and beautiful pictures!

Our experience with Lily & Lime was incredible! I would highly recommend them. They were affordable and allowed me to pick a local photographer that really suited the style of pictures we were looking for. She was on time, easy to work with, and captured every moment that was special for us!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Cecelia! Thanks for your great recommendations. It is an honor to shoot your big day and save all the precious moments to your wedding album that will stay forever close to your heart letting you relive them for decades to come.
  • Tori

Tori Delaine · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Worth twice as much!

Lily & Lime was fantastic. I easily would have paid twice what we did for our photos. Our photographer was fantastic, turn around time was amazingly quick, and our pictures are incredible. Getting access to our photos was incredibly easy. A great experience!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Tori! It is amazing to hear about your experience with us. Lily & Lime is thankful for all your kind words!
  • Ashley

Ashley Wolfe · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Awesome photographer and awesome photos!

Lily and Lime introduced us to a great photographer- Ashley. She was amazing and Lily and Lime made it easy for us to contact them and her with questions and concerns. We received our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding within a few short weeks and they turned out great!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Julia Monica Steivang · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Comprehensive and caring service

We chose Lily and Lime because of the easiness to book and do things online. Everything was easy, from booking to adding the details of the wedding.
    When Covid-19 hit, our wedding was canceled and we had to contact them to change the date; they were very easy to deal with, with fast responses and understanding of the situation. We decided to do our pictures as external photos of us two, since we chose to cancel the ceremony and reception. We had lots of flexibility with the date and package; we were able to get beautiful pictures taken in the Twin Cities and had a fun day dressed up! The photographer was amazing and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
    We will always recommend Lily and Lime for how caring they were to us and how understanding of our situation, I will never forget! Having the easiness to deal with them during such a hard time made the whole experience better. Thank you so much :-)

Sent on 10/30/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Julia for showering so much praise on our wall. It was your continuous support that helped us serve you the desired results. Best wishes for a fun-filled future together!

Andrea Parker · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Wonderful experience with enthusiastic professionals!

I was super nervous to book a photographer without meeting them first, but looking at all of the portfolios online put me at ease. Our wedding photographer, Dajuana, was absolutely amazing. She was so professional and enthusiastic! Our photos really did capture the magic of the day. All of our correspondence with her and members of Lily & Lime were always very professional and timely. I would use this company again, anytime!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Andrea for your kind words! We all at Lily & Lime including Dajuana are delighted to hear that you loved working with us and found your photos amazing. It was (and would be) a pleasure working with you again! Thanks again for choosing us!

Kyla Fleming · Getting married on 05/02/2021

AMAZING Wedding Photography & Videography

My now husband and I used Lily & Lime for our wedding photography and videography and could not have had a better experience! The whole team was quick to respond to any of our questions and very supportive in catering their services to our needs! They make sure to capture exactly what YOU want on your wedding day and we were so happy with the results! We highly recommend this company for BOTH photography and videography!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks, Kyla for appreciating our team and their genuine efforts. It is amazing to know that videos and photos both turned out great for you! Thanks again for your continued recommendations!

Mike L · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Lily & Lime cares about their customers.

We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19. Lily & Lime was very understanding about the situation-- Kate went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and satisfied in spite of a challenging situation. Thanks Lily & Lime!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Mike, our team has been working around the clock to support our clients, like you, who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re deeply disappointed, as are other vendors in the wedding industry, about the current situation and how it’s delaying clients’ dream wedding days. We’re glad to be working with you on alternative options for your day and sincerely hope to help in any way possible.
  • Danielle

Danielle Fuller · Married on 12/08/2020

Great quality, amazing photographer, even better price. You will not be disappointed!!

I learned about Lily and Lime from a friend and I contacted them. From the time I inquired til my wedding day, Lily and Lime was great!! The constant contact, them taking the time to get to know me over the phone, the very detailed and informative planner guide online, the VERY HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER made me realize I chose the best company. The prices are very affordable and my pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! They offer a variety of packages and the greatest part was the online album that allows my family to not only view all the pictures but purchase some if they want!! I am VERY GRATEFUL for Lily and Lime!!! I definitely recommend using Lily and Lime for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Gloria

Gloria Diehl · Married on 12/01/2020

Great group of people!

This company is amazing. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and helpful. Jordan, in customer service was always super helpful and quick to get back to me with answers. My photographer was Derek K and he was wonderful to work with. He was kind and professional and the photos were fantastic. After the wedding, I received digital copies of all the photos through the website. It was a very pleasant experience

Sent on 12/01/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Gloria, thanks for sharing your experience with us and for the big shoutout to our team. We always strive to make the wedding photography experience an easy breeze for our couples!
  • Demetrea

Demetrea · Married on 11/29/2020

Sean and Chris were Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Would highly recommend Lily and Lime! Sean (Photographer) and Chris (Videographer) were amazing! They were everywhere during my wedding and seemed to get everything! They kept us in the loop and kept the day on track/pace. They were very flexible, accommodating and patient. Even my guests were impressed. I haven't seen the pics/video yet but I know they did a good job!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Demetrea, thank you so much for the positive review and great recommendation! We are so glad that you liked our talents and truly appreciate the overwhelmingly warm shoutouts to Sean and Chris. You sure are going to love the pictures and videos they captured on the big day.

Darrian Dupree · Married on 11/20/2020

Perfect at capturing all things

Photography was one of the most important things on my wedding list. I wanted pictures that I could look back on and relive that moment. Lily & Lime were very helpful and attentive from the moment I had booked with them. Madelinne was so amazing, we worked with her for both the wedding and engagement photos. We were in love with our engagement photos and we know the wedding photos will impress just as much. I can’t recommend Madelinne enough, she was so personable and I trusted her vision with the direction of the photos.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Darrian! We are so excited to read about your lovely experience with our creative team. Our aim is to always turn the couples' wedding dreams into a beautiful reality. Thanks for trusting us for both your special occasions and letting us made it possible! Your kind words and continued recommendations are highly appreciated!

Jessica stinson · Married on 10/31/2020

Awesome!!!!!!!!

We got the most amazing photographer because of lily and lime! The staff was amazing and they made everything pretty easy! Always answered my questions right away and were extremely kind!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks, Jessica for your kind words. We are extremely grateful for the great support you gave us! Thanks again for making us a part of your special day.

Jessica Dobronte · Married on 10/18/2020

Easy as 1 2 3

Looking for a photographer has possibly been the hardest out of all of the vendors to finally nail down. Wedding Wire has been amazing so I came on to the site typed my location and Lily and Lime popped up right in my budget and even with and additional offer code :) I was able to choose through a hefty list of photographers, all with a picture and brief "about me" which included a portfolio to help with the decision of who would be the best fit. I was able to make the choice, type in all our general info and make a payment. Quick, easy, and very painless. Also, saving us a ton of money. We are very excited to be working with Lily and Lime for our big day. xo Jess

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 10/09/2020

So so happy with my pics!

Becky did a great job taking care of managing time, people and being so efficient and fun to be while taking pictures!, It was one of the highlights of our wedding day, she made us feel very confident and was very friendly with us and all of our guest!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Jeanette! Thanks for the lovely response you have dedicated to our team. It means a lot to us. The support provided by you throughout the ceremony is appreciable without which we would not be able to serve you the desired results. Big thanks from Becky for your kind words!
  • Domingo

Domingo Santana · Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn't ask for more

I don't to fall in the cliche that planning weddings are hard, and in our case even more so as we were trying to plan a beautiful wedding without going broke.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Ahmed

Ahmed Osman · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience

Lily & Liam covered my wedding photography. Everything was super organized thanks to their smart website that helped me put a plan and custom my photography hours. their payment plan was very very comfortable since the package price could be paid over multiple times. Package prices are affordable and the quality of the pictures came out great! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Hotinger · Married on 09/12/2020

Beauty in the midst of chaos!

As 2020 bride in California, working with Lily and Lime through the chaos was one of the easier parts of wedding planning. Between the pandemic and the worst fire season on record, planning a wedding was an ordeal. Part of the reason we chose Lily and Lime was the stunning packages they were able to offer at an affordable price. Their ability to be flexible and support us during a pandemic and natural disaster was why we really love working with them. Lily and Lime's customer service support was helpful during our pandemic pivoting, giving us so many options and ideas to consider. Shout out to Nick who answered my millions of questions and scenarios quickly and thoroughly as we postponed, re-planned, and plan A for our wedding day quickly turned into plan C. We were able to pick our photographer. After looking at portfolios I knew we would connect with Rebecca. Rebecca was amazing and we connected instantly. She worked with us to creatively find solutions to take beautiful pictures in lovely locations in a safe way on a very smoky day. The skies had been orange just a few days before as our state struggled with the terrible fire, but the editors made sure the photos turned out beautifully! I would recommend Lily and Lime, especially in these uncertain times!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Wow! Thanks, Amanda for showering so much love on our team. Seeing the sheer satisfaction in your eyes means a lot to us. Every bride plans so much for her big day and we are happy to serve a part of their dreams through a great set of wedding pictures!
  • Jolie

Jolie · Married on 09/12/2020

Loved Lily and Lime!

Loved the ease of setting up a photographer through Lily and Lime. There are parts of their website that was a bit confusing (the submission of plan and confirmation of it being uploaded). But overall very good program and great photos.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks, Jolie for sharing your experience with us! We would work on your suggestion. We are more than happy that you loved our work.
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/10/2020

Excellent value, wonderful product

I was hesitant to use L&L since I wasn't able to choose the videographer and you're not able to talk to the vendors until a few days before the reviews made me feel better and the value was great so I went for it. I do not regret a thing. Both the photographer and videographer talked to me several times the week of the wedding, were both super nice, great to work with, and professional. Our photographer was a joy and super organized. I gave her a list of specific shots in the venue I wanted to recreate and she remembered them ALL, even when I was forgetting them. I have also been pleased with the Customer Service who was always quick to answer my questions, find the best plan for us, and even helped upload my day of the schedule into the system when I was overwhelmed and confused.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Maggie! We are really thankful for the praise you offered to our video and photography team. Serving couples like you with the best wedding photo book is a complete adventure for us. Thanks, you gave us this wonderful opportunity.

Jessica Thuma · Married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful Photos, Easy Booking

We used Lily and Lime for our wedding photos and loved the results. We didn't leave ourselves much time to find a photographer, but we were really glad we chose Lily and Lime to quickly book online and pick out the photographer we wanted. The photos turned out beautifully and we saved thousands of dollars by booking through Lily and Lime instead of a more local photographer.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for this lovely review. We are glad to know that you loved our work and professionalism. Congratulations on tying the knot!