50 Reviews for Lily & Lime

Negatives (2)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
50 Lily & Lime Reviews

Loved working with our talented photographers through Lily and Lime! They arrived on time and the photos were so beautiful. They were attentive but allowed space for our true selves to shine through

Profile Picture hailey, 3/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I first started researching Lily & Lime for my wedding, I was very skeptical. After receiving several quotes from other photographers and photography companies, I could not believe the affordability of the services Lily & Lime offered. I booked them, expecting to get what I paid for but what I actually got was so much more! The quality of my photography (Dajuana) and the pictures are out of this world! I couldn't be happier with my decision to forego the $5k-10k+ competitors for the affordable, professional services at Lily & Lime. Also, the customer service was amazing every step of the way.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits

Things didn't go well with delivery timelines, but the service team made it right in the end. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lily and Lime was great! Their online portal was a very helpful tool, and the frequent communication/updates helped us to stay organized. I also appreciated that they asked us to fill out a schedule of pictures we wanted for the day- made for a smooth experience. The price was also very affordable compared to many options we looked at.

Our photographer was very efficient, and also helped us think of creative photo ideas to supplement what we had imagined. She was professional, called us prior to the wedding to learn our personalities and preferences, and helped us get some great shots, even despite the rain! I would recommend Lily and Lime!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lily & Lime are the best company you can ask for when your looking for a photographer for your wedding! Their packages are so extremely affordable, and the amount of pictures you get are beyond amazing! Our photographer James and videographer Daniel where so awesome to have on our special day! They truly captured every moment that needed to be remembered. Lily & Lime has amazing customer service as well. Thank you so much Lily & Lime! bottom line, BOOK THEM TODAY! I promise, you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Lymari, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I hired James K as our photographer through Lily & Lime and were very happy with the photos that he took for us. We got a basic 8 hour, one photographer package that I purchased during a promotion. I had him start with the ceremony because I did not care about getting ready photos. James was very professional and also just pleasant to be around for the night. I would say that he went above and beyond for us. There were a few times in the night where I really glad to have him around. One definitely being that he noticed guests were sneaking cupcakes before we got to the cake cutting. He came to get us so we were able to get our cutting pictures with a full dessert table still! I gave him a short list of specific shots at the beginning of the night and then he had some great suggestions for us as well. He definitely had a lot of experience with weddings and I appreciated that he didn't need much direction from me. Overall, I think the quality of the service we received, and the photos themselves, were really great. I was having a hard time figuring out how to fit a good photographer into our budget until I decided to give Lily & Lime a try. I'm glad that I did!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Our experience with Lily & Lime was exceptional! We loved how easy they were to communicate with and how fast they responded to emails or phone calls! Kyle, our photographer listened to what we wanted and exceeded expectations with the prints. Extremely happy with how the company works and the value we received!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

My wife and I were very pleased with Lily & Lime. The process went very smoothly, from selecting the photographer based on their portfolio examples, to remitting payment, to providing the wedding plan details so our photographer would be at the right place at the right time.

Our photographer, David, was excellent. He had a fun and energetic personality and proved to be a hit with the guests. He was always available if we wanted to suggest a certain shot and had great suggestions as well. The photos came out amazingly well and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Bryan, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience working with Lily & Lime was amazing! The customer support team was so helpful and responsive. I was a little worried not communicating with the photographers/videographer until a few days before the wedding, but I had filled out the online planner so they knew exactly what the plan was without having to explain it all. They were so flexible even with last minute location changes!

Photo
Profile Picture Autumn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Had such a great experience using Lily& Lime for my wedding. They were super easy to work with, the package choices were easy to understand, our pictures came out beautifully and it was so wonderful seeing our photos uploaded on the website! They took a lot of the worry off my mind!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We were a supper annoying couple, with a whole bunch of locations and different pairings, etc etc. Our photographer from Lily & Lime was courteous and considerate, put up with all our shenanigans, and accommodated all the photos we wanted, no matter how silly. She was comprehensive, recommended pictures we would have never thought to ask for, and just an incredible part of our day. All that AND it was the most reasonable price by far. Would recommend over and over again.

Profile Picture LisaMarie, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved Lily & Lime! We used Lily & Lime to shoot our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photos and we're so glad we did. Emi, our photographer, was super professional. He showed up way before any of the wedding party did to scout out some sweet places that we didn't know existed and we took some great family pictures on those spots. He was also very accommodating, receptive, and kind. He called us before the event to get a feel to what we wanted our pictures to look like. For our engagement photo shoot, I told him I wanted to go for a "La La Land" musical kind of feel and he helped us with the pose and all. We had a lot of fun. I also want to say that the customer service was great. They were super quick to respond. When I asked about some popular engagement spots near my area, Lauren sent me a list of locations that we could check out! Thank you so much for all the great service!

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Quality photos of my wedding were extremely important to me- Lily and Lime and their photographer Tom McCullough (and assistants) did not disappoint! My photos are stunning, and comparable quality to my fathers wedding photos (who hired a high-demand photographer whom he paid $8,000 to). The website was easy to use, and the company communicated frequently though emails and phone calls as the time got closer. They took the time to learn about what my husband and I wanted through an interview packet, then my photographer called me closer to the date to learn about us and our hopes for pictures. The photographers went above and beyond, were on-time, and I got my pictures back quickly! (Sneak peaks within 24 hours and all photos within a month). If I needed another photographer for an event, I would run right back to Lily and Lime.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I purchased a package through Lily & Lime during their Cyber Monday sale. The price seemed almost too good to be true and a part of me (the crazy bride part) was worried it was all an elaborate scheme! At the time, it was difficult to find any reviews and it all seemed a little too good to be true.
However, over the next few months, Lily & Lime answered any question I had, allowed us to make payments and prompted me to update our profile page. My mind was officially set at ease when I received a phone call from my photographer the week before to go over the game plan for the big day.
Our pictures were amazing! Our photographers had us at ease the entire time and even had my husband laughing, and he hates taking pictures! They would randomly check in with us to see if there was anything they missed or we needed more of.
My only complaint would be that it took a month for us to get all of our pictures. We used them for thank you cards, and we would have really liked to have had them earlier so we could get them out in the mail.
Regardless, I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who is getting hitched!!

Profile Picture Chrystal , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Planning for a wedding you should know that some things will go wrong. So it was great to have our photographer capture everything that went right plus more! Barbara was so professional, patient, and friendly - everyone thought she was a good friend of ours. The customer service is unbelievable too!

Profile Picture Jennie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Really great experience using Lily & Lime. I liked that we were able to submit everything online and have it ready for our photographer to review. The day before the wedding, she made sure to review our plan and see if we had any questions/concerns. Great value!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lilly and Lime are top notch. They did not miss any details. I received hundreds of wedding pictures for a great price. I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Latronya , 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We recently got our video from Lily & Lime. It was amazing. We can't ask for more. Our wedding pictures are so perfect. Our photographer and videographer are professional and patient. They are aslo flexible. Customer service is always there if you needed.

Profile Picture Millicent, 6/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Video, Digital Files

I was really impressed with Lily & Lime from start to finish. I loved being able to look through each photographer's portfolio and pick our photographer based on what they were best at. They also have an online chat program that I found very convenient when I had questions. We chose to only have one photographer, Margarita, and she did an amazing job! Somehow she seemed to capture every "moment " in our wedding and make everything look so natural. She was also very nice and professional and I was instantly comfortable with her. I was also able to download our amazing pictures once they were ready which was very convenient. Overall the whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend Lily and Lime.

Profile Picture Camille, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am in love with lily and lime. We ended up contracted with the most creative and talented woman. We just received our sneak peek photographs and they are stunning. She went above and beyond "the call of duty" and brought our wedding day into pictures that we can look back at and adore.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I don’t remember how we found Lily & Lime, but I am so glad we did. We were hesitant at first because we couldn’t find many reviews of their services and their Google Search presence wasn’t that large. We found a photographer we liked who also had great reviews on other photography sites and decided to give it a shot. It is a little difficult to vet your photographers and you can’t really meet them until the photo shoot. We scheduled an engagement photo shoot about a year before the wedding date to get a feel for the photographer and our chemistry before the wedding. Tahany was amazing! We vibed with her instantly and she did a great job of getting us to loosen up during the photo shoot. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we knew we’d found the right service and photographer. Lily and Lime was very helpful every time we had a question and they responded to us nearly immediately every single time. They worked with us to develop a photography timeline for the day of the wedding and collected all information Tahany might need to do a fantastic job. Tahany was great during the wedding. Even when our timeline ran a little behind, she was cool, calm, and collected. She did everything she could to get some great shots for us and made us feel very comfortable. We haven’t received our photos yet, but they did send us a sample of the album featuring about ten photos and they look AMAZING. We highly recommend Lily and Lime for your photography needs as they were the most affordable option we found during our search AND we highly recommend Tahany for your photography needs as she was fantastic and a joy to work with!

Edit: We've received our photos and they are fantastic! I've included a few below!

Photo for Lily & Lime Review - Just a little two-step...
Profile Picture Ahmad, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I absolutely love my wedding photos. They seem to get better an better over time. Our photographer was professional and commanding, she knew how to get the perfect shots. I highly recommend Lily & Lime!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Lily and lime was easy to use from start to finish. Our photographer did a great job of capturing the entire day and the photos came out great!

Profile Picture l, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't thank Lily & Lime enough for helping us find the perfect photographer for our wedding! The process is very organized, there are PLENTY of photographers to choose from, and the pricing was awesome! Our customer service rep Hannah was a huge help. She made sure to send us updates along the way and answered all questions we had. Our Photographer Jennifer was more than we could have ever asked for. It unexpectedly rained our entire wedding and she went out of her way to drive home to supply us with umbrellas. Not only that but she helped to blow dry the groomsmen's suits for pictures since they had gotten wet in the rain! Will be recommending Lily & Lime to all of our friends getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/27/17, 1 Review