Lily & Lime Reviews

Lily & Lime 5
  • Tori

Tori Delaine · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Worth twice as much!

Lily & Lime was fantastic. I easily would have paid twice what we did for our photos. Our photographer was fantastic, turn around time was amazingly quick, and our pictures are incredible. Getting access to our photos was incredibly easy. A great experience!

Lily & Lime 6
    Lily & Lime 7
    Lily & Lime 8
    Lily & Lime 9
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Wolfe · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Awesome photographer and awesome photos!

Lily and Lime introduced us to a great photographer- Ashley. She was amazing and Lily and Lime made it easy for us to contact them and her with questions and concerns. We received our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding within a few short weeks and they turned out great!

Lily & Lime 10
    Lily & Lime 11
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Andrea Parker · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Wonderful experience with enthusiastic professionals!

I was super nervous to book a photographer without meeting them first, but looking at all of the portfolios online put me at ease. Our wedding photographer, Dajuana, was absolutely amazing. She was so professional and enthusiastic! Our photos really did capture the magic of the day. All of our correspondence with her and members of Lily & Lime were always very professional and timely. I would use this company again, anytime!!

Lily & Lime 12
    Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Dobronte · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Easy as 1 2 3

Looking for a photographer has possibly been the hardest out of all of the vendors to finally nail down. Wedding Wire has been amazing so I came on to the site typed my location and Lily and Lime popped up right in my budget and even with and additional offer code :) I was able to choose through a hefty list of photographers, all with a picture and brief "about me" which included a portfolio to help with the decision of who would be the best fit. I was able to make the choice, type in all our general info and make a payment. Quick, easy, and very painless. Also, saving us a ton of money. We are very excited to be working with Lily and Lime for our big day. xo Jess

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Thuma · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful Photos, Easy Booking

We used Lily and Lime for our wedding photos and loved the results. We didn't leave ourselves much time to find a photographer, but we were really glad we chose Lily and Lime to quickly book online and pick out the photographer we wanted. The photos turned out beautifully and we saved thousands of dollars by booking through Lily and Lime instead of a more local photographer.

Lily & Lime 17
    Lily & Lime 18
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Ari Nelson · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Stress-Free Experience, Beautiful Photos

We are so happy with our decision to hire a photographer for our October wedding in Boston through Lily & Lime! It was such a pleasure working with our photographer, Gabriel, and we are so pleased with how he captured the moments of our wedding day. We really appreciated how Lily & Lime made the process so easy and saved us money and time. The folks with customer service were accessible and helpful, the booking process was simple, and it was so easy to download our photos. A day or two before our wedding we had a nice conversation with Gabriel about what to expect and what we had in mind for our photos. I was worried we would feel awkward with having our photos taken but Gabriel really put us at ease and we look so happy and natural in our photos! I definitely recommend couples seriously consider Lily & Lime for their wedding photography.

Lily & Lime 19
    Lily & Lime 20
    Lily & Lime 21
    Lily & Lime 22
    Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Calvin

Calvin Sham · Getting married on 06/01/2020

Lily & Lime

They were amazing and professional, and captured everything we asked them to do. Highly recommended

Lily & Lime 23
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Gabi

Gabi · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Super Easy

Their site is super easy to use, you can go online and book everything right there super stress free and reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Christy

Christy Ross · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing, professional, fun!

At first, I was worried about hiring a 3rd party photographer. I can't describe how great the experience was though!! The photos turned out amazing, the photographer was awesome, and you can't beat the price! I would 100% recommend Lily & Lime to anyone!!

Lily & Lime 24
    Lily & Lime 25
    Lily & Lime 26
    Lily & Lime 27
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Abby

Abby Brennan · Married on 01/10/2020

Professional, quality service

We hired Kathleen with Lily & Lime in Providence to shoot our wedding, and she did a beautiful job. She was very flexible with our schedule, taking photos at numerous sites prior to the wedding. We didn't have too many must-have shots in mind, so she suggested ideas of her own, which turned out gorgeous. Everyone in our wedding party commented on how much fun she was to work with all day. Communicating with the customer service representatives at Lily & Lime was a smooth experience, and the photos were sent to us within a month of the wedding, faster than we expected! I've already recommended Lily & Lime to several of my friends, one of whom is using them for her wedding as well.

Lily & Lime 28
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Maria Clausing · Married on 01/04/2020

Couldn't ask for anything more!

My husband and I had a great experience through Lily & Lime! Our photographer April was incredibly professional and fun to work with. She was able to capture exactly what we were hoping for, and a ton of shots we never would have thought of, both candid and posed. Customer support was also extremely responsive and helpful to answer any questions we had leading up to our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Lily & Lime both for the price and the experience.

Lily & Lime 29
    Lily & Lime 30
    Lily & Lime 31
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Ben Leinaweaver · Married on 12/10/2019

Professional, Affordable, Fast

Communication was so easy. Any question I had was quickly answered by someone at Lily & Lime. The delivery of all our photos was so easy to manage and quick to download. We found an amazing photographer in Sitha. He was laid back but professional and captured tons of great moments. I can only imagine that there are many more like him working for Lily & Lime.

Lily & Lime 32
    Lily & Lime 33
    Lily & Lime 34
    Lily & Lime 35
    Lily & Lime 36
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Michael

Michael Zummo · Married on 12/07/2019

Easy to work with and great quality!

We were a little nervous about not knowing which photographer would be sent to our wedding. Our concerns went away the week before the wedding when we were introduced to our Photographer. We went over plans. Day of she arrived on time. She had an amazing eye for places to take us around our event location. She showed us the pictures as she took them making sure we loved them. All the pictures we wanted to get in with family were taken. All-in-all we're very happy!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2019

One of the best decisions of our day

Lily & Lime was one of the best decisions of our wedding. Wedding budgets quickly get out of control and we couldn’t imagine spending $3-7,000 on photography. I found Lily & Lime and loved the concept. I chose my photographer (Britta - cannot rave about her enough) and then didn’t have to worry about it again until the week of. I’ll be honest, I worried about how it would be first connecting the week of my wedding but as the time went by I was actually glad to not have to have yet another vendor to connect with and keep track of. We did the 8 hours and ended up adding an associate photographer for 4 hours which was another great decision.

The day of, the both arrived a little early and immediately got to work capturing memories. Over 10 people have told me how sweet Britta was and how much they liked her. She wasn’t intrusive but got the pictures that needed to be taken done. She also brought lighting that was amazing!

Afterwards, I got a few sneak peeks a couple weeks later and I instantly got excited. I felt a little apprehensive worrying that I would hate the pictures and that all went away. I got all of my pictures about 3 weeks after the wedding - over 3,000!!! Even after taking out the ones that weren’t really usable (not the photographers fault, just didn’t like double chin angles, eyes closed in some variations, etc.) we have 2,400 beautiful pictures. Multiple people have asked who my photographer was (some of those paid over $5k for theirs and like our pics more). Couldn’t be happier!

Lily & Lime 37
    Lily & Lime 42
    Sent on 12/28/2019

Selina harmon · Married on 11/11/2019

The best photographer ever

Raul from Las Vegas was a heaven sent . He was amazing and saved my day! Lily and lime made it easy to contact him or the company itself . AlwAys got a quick response with any questions and also was very affordable I would recommend to everyone ! I haven’t even got my pictures back yet but I knoW they be great

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Delia

Delia · Married on 11/10/2019

So happy with our photographers & pictures!!

Okay, so as you can imagine, we were hesitant to book with an online company without meeting someone in person ahead of time...

We ended up taking a leap of faith since my sister and one of my best friends had used the service last year and were both happy with it---and we are so glad we did!

First, you choose the location of our event and find photographers in the area. Then, you can review each photographer's portfolio and book them for your event. They have various packages available so you can pick the one that works best for your needs/budget.

We loved the transparency of the service, and the interactive customer service we've received so far. All communication with the company is done via email, but they have been very responsive and we've had no issues.

The week of our engagement shoot, our photographer reached out and asked if we were still okay with the scheduled date since there was a chance of rain. He offered to push out the date a few days later so we could have sunshine, and worked with us on finding another date which worked well for our busy schedules.

We are so happy we didn't have to compromise between our budget, great photographer, and quality customer service!! Highly recommend!!!

Lily & Lime 43
    Lily & Lime 44
    Lily & Lime 45
    Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful photos and fast turnaround

We booked Lily & Lime because of its affordability, beautiful photos, and great reviews. We wanted something easy, simple but beautiful photos, and Lily & Lime did not disappoint. We had our photographer for 10 hours and the videographer for 8 hours.

Joe H., our photographer was awesome. He was very personable, funny, talented, and you could tell he loves his job. He got to my hotel room early and started working right away. He also got very creative with the photos which I’m very happy about. Our videographer, Ted was equally awesome. He was very personable and professional as well.

We received our preview photos 2.5 weeks after our wedding and they were beautiful! We got our final photos in 3.5 weeks and there were about 2,000 photos! The photos look amazing!

The only thing I would be aware of if you’re thinking of booking Lily & Lime is that the photographer you choose initially may not be the actual photographer you get on your wedding day. We had booked another photographer months in advance and two weeks before our wedding, we learned that the photographer was no longer available (we booked him 8 months before our wedding). I was very anxious and nervous about that but I’m so glad Joe H. did an amazing job!

We are still waiting for our video. We were informed that the turnaround time for videos is 3-4 months. We can’t wait to see it!

Lily & Lime 46
    Lily & Lime 56
    Lily & Lime 57
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Ashley Olson · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn't have asked for better!!

If your looking for cheap but amazing photography look no further. Not going to lie when I first looked into Lily and Lime Photography I was very cautious. I thought this is to good to be true. However I did my research on the company and decided to go for it. It was the best decision I made during my wedding process. From start to finish I couldn't have been more pleased. The website was easy to work, questions were answered in a timely manner and my photographer Milena was absolutely fabulous. Milena was not just a photographer the day of my wedding but someone who helped me hold things when needed, kept me on schedule, remembered every picture I wanted and then some. She was fabulous and I could not be happier with the pictures she got. My day may be a blurr from all the excitement and being overwhelmed but the pictures she took will last a lifetime and tell the story of the best day of my life. Thank you Lily and Lime.

Lily & Lime 58
    Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Rowe · Married on 11/08/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Images

My experience working with Lily & Lime was incredibly positive from start to finish! They were so attentive and helpful whenever I had any questions or wasn't sure about something! They were open to feedback and happy to give suggestions along the way. Our photographer Anamaria was EXACTLY what we wanted! She did such a fabulous job, and was very good at directing my very distractible family members so we didn't leave anyone out! The assistant photographer and videographer were absolutely outstanding! I am SO excited to see our wedding video and how beautifully our Big Day was captured! I would absolutely recommend them :-)

Lily & Lime 59
    Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Henning · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing Service!

We had a fantastic experience with Lily and Lime! Their online system made it so easy to let the photographer know exactly what we wanted and we didn't miss any photos. Bob was absolutely fantastic and I would suggest him to anyone in Boston. We are so happy how the video came out as well. We got a 3 minute highlight video and a full video, which makes it so easy to share with family and friends. What a great experience

Lily & Lime 70
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2019

Lily and Lime

I loved working with Lily and Lime. Everything was done online which was great, because who has time to be on the phone constantly or making time to meet with vendors. They were very responsive whenever I had questions and I even got our edited photos back earlier than expected.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Lilyanna

Lilyanna · Married on 10/26/2019

Great agency

Lily & Lime was so easy to book and plan the day. Their online portal was super user friendly and the online support helped me through any extra detail that came up. My photographer was amazing and very professional throughout the day. Can’t wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Price · Married on 10/26/2019

Definitely would recommend!

Lily and lime photographed our ceremony and reception and did an amazing job! Christine our photographer made us feel comfortable and captured all our precious moments! They were affordable, easy to communicate with and we received our photos sooner than expected! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Amanda Owens

Amanda Owens · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful photos at an affordable price!

We loved using Lily & Lime for our October wedding! We were worried about finding a good quality photographer on our budget, but thankfully Lily & Lime offered plenty of pricing options. Jordan from Customer Support was extremely helpful in answering our questions. We also found the Wedding Planner and Guide extremely useful. Our photographer the day of (Tracy Ellen; Chicago area) was so kind, creative, professional, and open to our ideas. We got about 50 "Editor's Choice" preview photos soon after our wedding, and the rest of our photos back within a month, which I felt was very timely. We LOVE our photos - the photography style is exactly what we were looking for and we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted. Overall, I highly recommend Lily & Lime for their affordability, quality, and professionalism!

Lily & Lime 71
    Lily & Lime 72
    Lily & Lime 73
    Lily & Lime 74
    Sent on 12/30/2019

Aimee Gutowski · Married on 10/26/2019

So supportive!

Lily and lime was able to work with us and deliver great customized serviced based on our individual needs. It was a pleasure to work with the photographer and we so happy with the results!

Lily & Lime 75