Lily & Lime Reviews

Lily & Lime 5
Lily & Lime 6
Lily & Lime 7

hailey · Getting married on 03/04/2019

Loved working with our talented photographers through Lily and Lime! They arrived on time and the photos were so beautiful. They were attentive but allowed space for our true selves to shine through

Catherine · Married on 11/11/2018

My experience with Lily and Lime was amazing! I am the type that tends to stress out about everything! My daughter's wedding was no exception. I searched for all of the vendors that we would use and spent a lot of time researching a photographer. I admit that I was skeptical about using an online service. I read the reviews and looked at the pricing and it just couldn't be beat. We had chosen a photographer that had something come up and we were given plenty of notice. We chose Virginia and wow - she was wonderful! The pictures are awesome and everything was captured beautifully.
    Thank you Lily and Lime!
    Christy (Cat and Gray Wedding - 6/2)

Lily & Lime 13
  • Jennifer

Jennifer E. Locke · Married on 10/27/2018

Casey T was fantastic!

I decided to go with Lily and Lime for my wedding photography because of the price in all honesty, however I could not have been happier with my choice to go with them. They were very responsive during the entire wedding planning process and I never had to wait long for a response on a question. I decided to go with Casey T for my photographer and I could not have been more pleased with her warmth and professionalism. She was so easy to work with and made sure that I got all of the shots that I wanted for my wedding day (including outdoor shots on a rainy day!). I would highly recommend Casey T and Lily and Lime if you are looking for affordable and professional pictures for your wedding day

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Great choice!

We hired Lily & Lime at the very beginning of our planning and they were great every step of the way. I will admit that at the start I was a little nervous using a company versus booking directly with a photographer, but after reading all of the great reviews we decided to go with Lily & Lime. And we could not have asked for anything better. The customer service through the whole process from planning, payments, questions, etc. up until the day of was seamless and very stress-free. Which is exactly what ever bride and groom need :) Thanks again Lily & Lime!

• Brittany

Brittany Shonka · Married on 10/20/2018

Ah-mazing!

I am so glad we decided to work with Lily & Lime for our wedding photography! They were the perfect fit for my husband and I.
    The pricing was really competitive; the planning process was clear & easy to manage; the day-of experience was excellent; the resulting photographs blew away our expectations.
    Lily & Lime's people were all super helpful and responsive before, during, and after our wedding. I interacted with a few different team members at different points, and they were all great to work with.
    Our photographer, Leah, was freaking amazing!! I can't recommend her highly enough. She is an absolutely amazing photographer - her work is just beautiful - but her personality is the icing on the cake. She's knowledgeable and professional, but also super friendly and fun. My husband and I were a little nervous that working with a photographer we didn't know well would feel awkward/uncomfortable, but that flew out the window as soon as we met Leah. Seriously - we can't recommend her highly enough!
    Overall, working with Lily & Lime was a choice we'd make again & again. Thanks for a great experience!

Katlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely perfect. The best choice I made for the whole wedding.

I really can not think of one thing I would do differently. They were so professional and helpful. They got a picture of everything and I now have digital copies of over a thousand amazing pictures. I love all of them so much and I never like how I look in pictures so that’s saying something!

Lily & Lime 14
    Lily & Lime 25
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2018

100% Recommend Lily & Lime

We LOVED working with Lily & Lime. Customer service was top notch throughout the process - very easy to contact and prompt to respond.

Of course we were nervous choosing a photographer based only off of a portfolio and not actually getting to speak to her until the week of our wedding. We chose Monica because we loved her candid shots and boy did she not disappoint!

I spoke to Monica a few days before our wedding to go over which shots were on our "must have" list, which weren't many. She knew our venue and the surrounding area so she gave some tips and we were set. The day of the wedding she showed up to the venue early to get some pictures of the venue itself, then pictures of me getting ready and with my parents and siblings, then my husband getting ready and with his parents and siblings. We did not do a first look and she did not push for it.

During the ceremony I didn't even know she was there. After the ceremony we headed out to take some pictures with me, the groom and the bridal party and she worked fast because we were losing light - we had a 6 pm ceremony in mid-October. Those pictures came out beautiful, and she really made our jewel tone colors pop.

We didn't even notice her during the reception, but she was all over the place, and easy to find when we did want a specific photo. Our guests actually commented on how much they liked her which was great to hear! I've never heard people rave about a photographer like they were raving about Monica. There are so many sweet photos from our reception, and silly photos, and photos full of pure joy. We could not have asked for a better collection of photos from our wedding day.

Afterwards, we got a sneak peek in about a week and a half - very exciting! We got our full portfolio maybe a week or two after that and are now just waiting a couple more weeks to be able to download them.

Lily & Lime won't be for everyone, namely those who want to meet and have a sit down with their photographer ahead of time, but they were perfect for us. The whole process was really easy and we would absolutely recommend them for future brides.

Lily & Lime 26
    Lily & Lime 33
    Lily & Lime 34

Destiny Wachter · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience

We had a great experience with Lily & Lime. Easy to select a photographer based on the style you prefer and the availability for your wedding date. Bozena was amazing to work with and the photos turned out great!

• Adrienne

Adrienne Manning · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful experience!

We used Lily and Lime as our wedding photographer. I must admit, I was a little hesitant using an online photographer since we wouldn’t speak on the phone until a week before the wedding, or see them the day of. Turns out, we had an excellent experience! Kat was so amazing, and so professional. She really captured our most intimate moments, and we were so surprised on how quickly we got our pictures! I definitely recommend Lily and Lime for any event!

Lily & Lime 35
    Lily & Lime 36
    Lily & Lime 37

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent Service!

I am so happy we chose Lily & Lime for our wedding photography service! We were able to review portfolios of dozens of photographers and select the one we thought would take pictures that fit our style and the tone of our wedding. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully!!! The customer service with Lily & Lime was also excellent; always received same-day responses to my questions and they were very professional.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing, Beautiful Photos

My husband and I could not be happier with the photos from Lily & Lime. Our photographer, Seth, worked with us to get photos that we will have for a lifetime. The process of signing up, selecting a photographer, setting a timeline, through the actual day, and afterwards – was simply perfection. I struggled with trying to find a photographer and this site made it easy. I got an email confirmation right away, as well as a planning sheet. When Seth showed up the day of the wedding, he was polite, professional, and made me feel at ease. All my guests commented that he was super friendly and enhanced our day. He had a great attitude and even though it rained on our wedding day, he made the best of it, and the photos really showed his skill! I would highly recommend Lily & Lime to anyone asking me for a photographer!

Lily & Lime 38
    Lily & Lime 39
    Lily & Lime 40

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Great responsiveness, loved the photo options!

We were grateful to find a more affordable option with equally beautiful results! Even better that Lily and Lime was very responsive to every email.
    We worked with Barak S. as a photographer. He was INCREDIBLE with every step! Listening to our hopes for favorite shots, and even more was receptive to our timeline and hope to not spend too much time in group photos. Thank you Lily and Lime for the great service!

Lily & Lime 41
    Lily & Lime 42
  • Devyn333

Devyn · Married on 10/03/2018

Best photography company ever!

Lily & Lime was the best choice and I am so happy we chose to go with this company! I was hesitant at first to use a larger company without talking to my photographer first, rather than using someone local, but I'm SO glad we took the plunge and went with L&L. The online communication and emails were always easy and I always got fast responses. I could have called if I wanted but I prefer email. The staff is super professional and Chelsea with customer support is so nice and awesome. Payments online were always easy as well. I got to choose my photographer out of many local photographers and I was able to review all of their work before making a decision. A little over a week before our wedding, I was able to chat on the phone with my photographer (Jennifer). She was so awesome, not only before the wedding, but also throughout our wedding day! She stuck to my timeline and made sure I got all of the photos I wanted taken. She helped me remember all the shots I wanted (phew! sigh of relief!), got candids and even more shots that I never would have thought to get. She kept my whole day on time and coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. I usually hate getting my picture taken (I am plus sized) but I hardly noticed she was there unless we were doing formal pictures. The pics all turned out great and she did an amazing job at making me look flattering all day long. I would certainly hire her again for any future photography needs! Editing is turned back over to L&L after the wedding, and all of our pics turned out amazing! We received almost 1200 pictures (over 500 edited) and I am so happy with the volume of pictures Jennifer got for us. She didn't miss a moment and the edited pictures look lovely! Downloading the pictures after the wedding is a breeze and I now have them for my own use forever! You can also buy an album or prints directly from them on their website. Everything about Jennifer and Lily & Lime was amazing from start to finish! You should definitely hire this company, don't hesitate!

• Emma

Emma · Married on 09/30/2018

Professional, Helpful, and Easy to Work With!

Lily & Lime seemed like it was too good to be true at first. I combed through all of the reviews to be sure they were a real company, and finally took the big leap by purchasing one of their base packages with a discount. From start to finish they worked with me to ensure that I had exactly what I needed, that I knew about add-on options (without pushing them on me), that I was comfortable and happy with my photographer (who I was able to choose - a great feature offered by Lily & Lime which makes the process feel more personal), and that I loved my photos. They got the photos to me in record time as well; I thought I'd be waiting up to 8 weeks, but the preview came through within two weeks, the photos with watermarks a few days after that, and the downloads in less than a month! Even though I used a discount, I never felt that they were treating me differently. I can't imagine how they could have made my experience any better - it was darn near perfection! There is no question in my mind that they are organized to a 'T' and that the service I was provided was tailored to me. I'm so thankful I took a shot on Lily & Lime - thank you for helping to make my wedding day a dream!

• Alexandra

Alexandra Mango · Married on 09/29/2018

Thrilled with Lily & Lime!

We couldn't be happier with our experience working with Lily and Lime. From booking, to communicating through out the process and to receiving our photos, it was all great! Their customer service team is quick to respond (which is a soon-to-be bride's favorite thing) and they were so helpful. We highly recommend them!

• I

Ibrahim · Married on 09/23/2018

Great experience

Working with Lily and Lime was great. First, contacting the customer service department was easy and smooth. They answered all our questions in a timely fashion. Then before the big day, we contacted our photographer, Rebecca, who was very professional. We had everything arranged a week before (including our favorite shots). Rebecca was great in the wedding day, she did exactly whatever we asked for. Then we got a preview of our wedding pics a week after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Lily and lime.

Katie Spadino · Married on 09/22/2018

Affordable and high quality pictures

We were looking for an affordable option for our wedding pictures. Not only was Lily and Lime affordable but the quality was high too. Our photographer knew what she was doing and kept the day moving and on time. We have so many wonderful pictures that I have no idea how we are going to choose which ones to print.

Lily & Lime 43

Harley Hilburn · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic experience!

I would highly recommend Lily & Lime (my photographer was Laurie) for wedding photography! They were so quick to respond to any questions when I was planning and were professional throughout the process. I appreciated that they captured all the candid moments to show all the love on my special day. Laurie, did an excellent job bringing unique and new ideas to capture the classics as well as never slowing down all night to make sure she covered everything!

Lily & Lime 44
    Lily & Lime 45
    Lily & Lime 46
    Lily & Lime 47
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy, friendly and great wedding photographer!

Wendy with Lily and Lime was our photographer and made our day such a breeze, and we truly enjoyed working with her. My husband and I are both laid back, and wanted to extend that feel to our wedding with forgoing a lot of the "traditions" and just spending time celebrating with our friends and family. Wendy totally understood our views, and really went with that flow. As we had never worked with a professional photographer before, she guided us through everything, and really captured the feel of us, and our venue in her photographs. Overall, Lily and Lime was such a pleasure to work with. Doing pretty much everything online made it so easy, and took a lot of stress out of booking a photographer. The online forms they provide for you to fill out also adds to the ease and gives the photographer much needed information that they utilize. The customer service rep, Maddy was also awesome. She is very professional and courteous, and kept us up-to-date on every step of the process, while also sending us emails to remind us to complete certain stages (which trust me, you will appreciate). We received sneak peeks of some of the photos within a week of our wedding, all the photos within two weeks and were able to download/purchase within 6 weeks. They processed them very quickly, which was great. We really enjoyed working with Lily and Lime and their staff, and definitely recommend their services if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Brina · Married on 09/21/2018

The best choice we made

We had a budget and we were set on sticking to it. Lily & Lime was suggested to us by one of the bridesmaids. I can’t even tell you how nervous I was we wouldn’t be getting what we wanted. The planning page online, the communication with the photographers we picked, everything went WAY TO SMOOTH. I figured if everything was going perfect something has got to go wrong? Right? NOPE not a single thing. Our photographers were the best I can not rave about them enough. They got exactly what we asked for and more, they blended in with the crowd and in the end it was almost sad to part from them. The photos came so quick I was able to use the pictures for our thank yous and have them send out 3 weeks later. The website, the company, the photographers all of it was The best choice we made!

Jason Campos · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Easy and Fun Service

My wife and I selected Lilly and Lime via the Knott Vendors search after seeing so many positive reviews. We were also budget conscious and after talking to vendors in the San Francisco, CA area though we were going to have to spend over $2K for a photographer for only 8 hours. Lilly and Lime can in under half and the process was super easy. I paid online and was matched with a photographer who had done events at my exact venue. We were thrilled! A few weeks before our wedding we filled out a wedding planner and everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Flee (Felicia) was our photographer and was AMAZING, she knew how to take great pictures at Mill Valley and was a dog person. We never felt stressed and she made taking pictures super easy and made us feel comfortable the whole time. Over all, I'd reccommend Lilly and Lime to everyone and anyone seeking a quality photographer with the ease of online booking. After our wedding we downloaded the pictures from Lilly and Lime's website and were beyond pleased, the pictures came out amazing!!!

• Cassie

Cassie Mullendore · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing and Quality Service

My wife and I selected Lilly and Lime via the Knott Vendors search after seeing so many positive reviews. We were also budget conscious and after talking to vendors in the San Francisco, CA area though we were going to have to spend over $2K for a photographer for only 8 hours. Lilly and Lime can in under half and the process was super easy. I paid online and was matched with a photographer who had done events at my exact venue. We were thrilled! A few weeks before our wedding we filled out a wedding planner and everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Flee (Felicia) was our photographer and was AMAZING, she knew how to take great pictures at Mill Valley and was a dog person. We never felt stressed and she made taking pictures super easy and made us feel comfortable the whole time. Over all, I'd recommend Lilly and Lime to everyone and anyone seeking a quality photographer with the ease of online booking. After our wedding we downloaded the pictures from Lilly and Lime's website and were beyond pleased, the pictures came out amazing!!!

Taylor · Married on 08/25/2018

Lily and Lime was such a great company to work with. We were very impressed by how they kept in touch with us and helped us plan our wedding photography schedule. Our photographer, Rhett was an all star. So professional, fun to work with and helpful. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator and he helped us stay on schedule and really went above and beyond. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and we highly recommend using Lily and Lime.

Lily & Lime 48
    Lily & Lime 54
    Lily & Lime 55

Ciara Pumphrey · Married on 08/25/2018

Definitely Recommend Lily & Lime

My experience with Lily & Lime was outstanding (and I'm not exaggerating.) Their online portal is super user friendly. It's easy to fill out and has boxes to add details if necessary. I prefer doing everything online or over email but they also remind you that they are available over the phone if that's your preferred route. Our photographer, Mike, was also super personable and actually helped me pose when necessary. (I'm not great at posing for pictures). I could tell that he was still very passionate about the photos he was taking even after all his years of experience, which I loved. The overall experience was great and it definitely made planning my own wedding a lot less stressful. Last but not least, we and our families and friends are very happy with how our photos turned out. I would definitely recommend Lily and Lime, especially for the price.

Lily & Lime 56