36 Reviews for Lily & Lime

Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
36 Lily & Lime Reviews

Lily & Lime are the best company you can ask for when your looking for a photographer for your wedding! Their packages are so extremely affordable, and the amount of pictures you get are beyond amazing! Our photographer James and videographer Daniel where so awesome to have on our special day! They truly captured every moment that needed to be remembered. Lily & Lime has amazing customer service as well. Thank you so much Lily & Lime! bottom line, BOOK THEM TODAY! I promise, you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Lymari, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Had such a great experience using Lily& Lime for my wedding. They were super easy to work with, the package choices were easy to understand, our pictures came out beautifully and it was so wonderful seeing our photos uploaded on the website! They took a lot of the worry off my mind!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Really great experience using Lily & Lime. I liked that we were able to submit everything online and have it ready for our photographer to review. The day before the wedding, she made sure to review our plan and see if we had any questions/concerns. Great value!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lilly and Lime are top notch. They did not miss any details. I received hundreds of wedding pictures for a great price. I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Latronya , 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We recently got our video from Lily & Lime. It was amazing. We can't ask for more. Our wedding pictures are so perfect. Our photographer and videographer are professional and patient. They are aslo flexible. Customer service is always there if you needed.

Profile Picture Millicent, 6/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Video, Digital Files

I was really impressed with Lily & Lime from start to finish. I loved being able to look through each photographer's portfolio and pick our photographer based on what they were best at. They also have an online chat program that I found very convenient when I had questions. We chose to only have one photographer, Margarita, and she did an amazing job! Somehow she seemed to capture every "moment " in our wedding and make everything look so natural. She was also very nice and professional and I was instantly comfortable with her. I was also able to download our amazing pictures once they were ready which was very convenient. Overall the whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend Lily and Lime.

Profile Picture Camille, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am in love with lily and lime. We ended up contracted with the most creative and talented woman. We just received our sneak peek photographs and they are stunning. She went above and beyond "the call of duty" and brought our wedding day into pictures that we can look back at and adore.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I don’t remember how we found Lily & Lime, but I am so glad we did. We were hesitant at first because we couldn’t find many reviews of their services and their Google Search presence wasn’t that large. We found a photographer we liked who also had great reviews on other photography sites and decided to give it a shot. It is a little difficult to vet your photographers and you can’t really meet them until the photo shoot. We scheduled an engagement photo shoot about a year before the wedding date to get a feel for the photographer and our chemistry before the wedding. Tahany was amazing! We vibed with her instantly and she did a great job of getting us to loosen up during the photo shoot. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we knew we’d found the right service and photographer. Lily and Lime was very helpful every time we had a question and they responded to us nearly immediately every single time. They worked with us to develop a photography timeline for the day of the wedding and collected all information Tahany might need to do a fantastic job. Tahany was great during the wedding. Even when our timeline ran a little behind, she was cool, calm, and collected. She did everything she could to get some great shots for us and made us feel very comfortable. We haven’t received our photos yet, but they did send us a sample of the album featuring about ten photos and they look AMAZING. We highly recommend Lily and Lime for your photography needs as they were the most affordable option we found during our search AND we highly recommend Tahany for your photography needs as she was fantastic and a joy to work with!

Edit: We've received our photos and they are fantastic! I've included a few below!

Photo for Lily & Lime Review - Just a little two-step...
Profile Picture Ahmad, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Lily and lime was easy to use from start to finish. Our photographer did a great job of capturing the entire day and the photos came out great!

Profile Picture l, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't thank Lily & Lime enough for helping us find the perfect photographer for our wedding! The process is very organized, there are PLENTY of photographers to choose from, and the pricing was awesome! Our customer service rep Hannah was a huge help. She made sure to send us updates along the way and answered all questions we had. Our Photographer Jennifer was more than we could have ever asked for. It unexpectedly rained our entire wedding and she went out of her way to drive home to supply us with umbrellas. Not only that but she helped to blow dry the groomsmen's suits for pictures since they had gotten wet in the rain! Will be recommending Lily & Lime to all of our friends getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Due to a very flaky photographer I found myself looking for a new one six weeks before the wedding. What I wanted was very basic and I didn't want to pay very much. Lily & Lime ended up being perfect for me! I booked the cheapest package with an extra discount on top of that (a discount they very graciously applied for me retroactively). They also gave me a free upgrade to the eight hour package, which came with an upgrade on the timing of the release of my photos to me.

One very important thing to note, the package I selected included "Digital Negatives (Released after 1 Year)". This wasn't really explained anywhere. What happens is the editing team finishes and the photos are watermarked and put into an online gallery where you can view them and purchase any products you might like. You later get a link to the un-watermarked photos ("digital negatives") to download. The more expensive packages have digital negatives released immediately (or if you bought a cheaper package and don't want to wait you can pay $500 to download them all as soon as they're available). A year is a really long time to wait for photos. The free upgrade gave me access to the watermarked photos after four weeks and the ability to download the digital negatives after six weeks.

The other important thing to note is that the photographer does zero editing. The photos are forwarded to a team for some very very basic editing, but anything you want beyond that is extra. For one of the photos I'm including here (the one with the bird background) the groom's eyes were closed and they were able to edit his eyes open. It would have been $20, but they also gave me one complimentary edit.

The photographer I selected was Felicia Kieselhorst and she was awesome! The customer service person assigned to me coordinated everything and was very responsive and organized. Very happy I stumbled on Lily & Lime and decided to book.

Photo
Profile Picture katelyn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

I used Lily & Lime's photography and videography services in Tampa, and a few months later, I am STILL blown away by the incredible value I got for such a low price! I know people who only got wedding photos from other photography companies and spent more money than I did to receive BOTH services. The photos were absolutely gorgeous, and we got our first "sneak peek" of them about two weeks after the wedding -- the following week (three weeks after the wedding day), all of my photos were done and ready to download. The videos took a few months (as they do with any service), but they were completely worth the wait -- we got a 5-minute highlight reel, and although we were promised a full-length edited video of about an hour long, we got an amazing, almost TWO HOUR video!! I am so grateful, because my husband and I will be able to relive SO much from our wedding day for the rest of our lives! Plus, I got to see a lot that I missed on the actual day (like everyone walking down the aisle and people hanging out at the reception while the bridal party was taking photos). Lily & Lime really gave us WAY more than we expected. I cannot recommend them enough!!

I know there are a lot of couples out there who think they can't afford a photographer and/or videographer, but your absolutely can if you work with Lily & Lime. One of the best pieces of advice I got when planning our wedding was to get a video -- I'm SO thankful we did, and I'm super grateful that this company allowed us to have both services with our budget!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Lily and lime is great! Our photographer was Renee and she was amazing!! We spoke before the wedding about the style of pictures and the pictures that were most important to me and my husband and she able to capture every moment of our day. Also the pictures that she took of all of the details are stunning! We couldn't be happier with the pictures so glad we choose lily and lime.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lily & Lime is the greatest combo of wedding photographer, value for your money, and awesome person to have next to you on a looonnng wedding day. We LOVED Ashley - she was easy to work with, fun to talk to, and really got to know our whole family. I would definitely recommend L&L!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I chose lily and lime for our Colorado destination wedding, and we're so glad we did! We received help via phone/emails all the way from Florida to help plan both our engagement photos and wedding photos. All of our families and friends were blown away! I didn't have to stress about anything along the way because they provided us with a planner that gets sent to the photographer. My questions were always answered, and I had many! We have MANY photos to cherish and share!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I enjoyed how organized lily and lime were doing the wedding process. From the day i made the deposit to the receiving the final digitals, they tried to help me stay organized and paid attention to all of my concerns. I picked the video and photo package. I was able to select my photographer and I picked John Kiene and I was blown away by the photos!!! It rained all day on my wedding day but John made the best of the situation. All the photos looked like something from a disney fairytale!
I didn't have the option of selecting the videographer so I ended up with Jorge and the video came out great as well!! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Profile Picture Sheila, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had an amazing experience with Lily and Lime. They were very responsive to any question I had. The photographers we had, Jamal especially, was truly amazing.. He listened to what I wanted out of my wedding pictures and he delivered. I was so happy with every photo I was given. Both photographers were very nice and my guest kept saying how personable they were. I have already sent 2 brides their way and more to come.

The Pictures are My Proof!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Truthfully one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We had a second photographer for the wedding and a videographer. We met our primary photographer when we did our engagement session (part of the package we chose) so we had a chance to get to know Petr prior to the wedding and it was truly laid back and fun. Any picture or pose we wanted, they went out of their way to do for us. Our pictures and video were available well before the projected time and we have had a blast looking through all of them!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I would recommend Lily & Lime to anyone without hesitation. We had an atypical "wedding" that I had to plan whole thousands of miles away for work and They made the whole process so easy and painless. You can't do better for the price and their customer service was incredible. They took care of everything, anticipated our needs, and made our day so much easier. Our photographer was amazing - she was so much fun to have at the wedding and took photos beyond what we could have hoped for. They were everything I could have asked for any more!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lily & Lime, and I definitely cannot even begin to explain our love for our photographer, Kelly. Kelly was literally the perfect photographer. She had a relaxed attitude and made my husband and I feel at ease. We could tell she listened to us and understood the look we wanted to achieve through our wedding photos. We highly recommend not only Kelly as a photographer, but also Lily & Lime's basic photo package. It more than covered all of our needs and wants in terms of our wedding photography. I l loved that we got to keep all proofs of the photos taken. I was frustrated how other companies limit the amount of photographs we got to keep and which ones they would edit. My husband and I both love the truly candid photos and we loved that we got the choice to determine what moments were most important to us. Kelly captured our wedding beautifully and we are so thankful to Lily & Lime for bringing us such an brilliant photographer, and making it possible for us to afford that brilliant photographer.

Profile Picture Sierra, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

Lily & Lime was extremely professional and responsive up until the day of the wedding. It made me nervous at first that I didn't have much time to get to know my photographer until the week before, but it all worked out! Camilla took beautiful photos and the videographer made me feel totally comfortable. Great experience, especially for the price!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We really enjoyed Lily & Lime; our photographers and videographer were great! The only complaint I have is that I did not get my photographers or videographers information until the week of my wedding. This was a disappointment because by the time I was able to talk to them I had family in town and was trying to get last minute things down. I believe if I was able to talk to them 2-3 weeks prior I wouldn't have been so preoccupied and really focused on what we were talking about. The customer service is absolutely amazing, one day I was really struggling with the website(user error not Lily & Lime) I called 5 times within a hour and they were so accommodating and understanding until I finally figured out what I was making a mistake on.

Photos
Profile Picture Catherine, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Proofs

I loved working with Lily & Lime. The process was easy and almost entirely online, which I loved! The quality of the photographers was top notch & I am so in love with our photos!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monica was a fantastic photographer. She captured so many great moments without interfering with the ceremony or reception at all!

Profile Picture Adam, 3/26/17, 1 Review