Lily & Lime Reviews

Lily & Lime 6
Lily & Lime 7
  • Delia

Delia · Getting married on 11/10/2019

So happy with our photographers & pictures!!

Okay, so as you can imagine, we were hesitant to book with an online company without meeting someone in person ahead of time...

We ended up taking a leap of faith since my sister and one of my best friends had used the service last year and were both happy with it---and we are so glad we did!

First, you choose the location of our event and find photographers in the area. Then, you can review each photographer's portfolio and book them for your event. They have various packages available so you can pick the one that works best for your needs/budget.

We loved the transparency of the service, and the interactive customer service we've received so far. All communication with the company is done via email, but they have been very responsive and we've had no issues.

The week of our engagement shoot, our photographer reached out and asked if we were still okay with the scheduled date since there was a chance of rain. He offered to push out the date a few days later so we could have sunshine, and worked with us on finding another date which worked well for our busy schedules.

We are so happy we didn't have to compromise between our budget, great photographer, and quality customer service!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Lily & Lime 8
    Lily & Lime 9
    Lily & Lime 10

Sarah Van Etten · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Great Photography Service

I love the business model of Lily & Lime, which contracts local talent across the US but does all photo editing in house at their headquarters. This model ensures that we can choose the photographer that is the best fit for us, but also that we will have reliable editing quality. We were able to book both photography and videography through Lily & Lime and they have shared us on our day planner so that we can communicate exactly the shots and timing we want for our big day. It also feels really nice to know that if (heaven forbid) something were to happen to our photographer, Lily & Lime can find a back up from their pool of vetted artists. Finally, the office has been very helpful in answering any questions via phone or email -- I've never had to wait for a response. Definitely recommend for anyone around the country!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Local photographer that did great!

Great prices and good results! Easy process although you won't meet photographer unless you also do engagement photos! But we didn't and had no issues! Our photographer was with us pretty much from start to finish! Once the wedding was over we got highlight photos after maybe 2 weeks and then the rest which was like 1000+ photos came within the next week! It was super easy as you can download them all and then do what you'd like with them!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Lily & Lime 15
  • Brooke

Brooke Gilliam · Married on 06/22/2019

Lily + Lime

They were super easy to work with and totally affordable. Our pictures were everything we dreamed of. Our photographer went above and beyond, he caught every aspect of our wedding and we can truly we relieve our night.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Lily & Lime 16
    Lily & Lime 17
    Lily & Lime 18
  • Johanna

Johanna Nett · Married on 06/15/2019

Good deals and great service

They provide options that best suit our budget and our needs. They also have good photographers

Sent on 05/17/2019

Sarah R · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend Lily & Lime for value, quality

We used Rich from Lily & Lime as our photographer for our recent wedding in Providence, RI. The customer service team at Lily & Lime was so quick in their response time and so patient and thorough with any questions I had. Rich was so professional and easy to work with on our wedding day. He took amazing photos that we love and we got the digital versions back to quickly! We would definitely recommend Lily & Lime for their terrific value for high quality photos and great customer service.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Lily & Lime 19
    Lily & Lime 20
    Lily & Lime 21
  • Maria

Maria Cassidy · Married on 06/08/2019

Worry-free and Great Service

Service was great from day one. I'm not a bridezilla, so I wanted this process to be simply smooth and professional, and that's exactly what I got! Customer Service and our photographer Sergio were in touch beforehand even while we were delayed reaching out about our preferences, and the day of, Sergio kept going above and beyond with gentle suggestions, taking extra photos of friends and family, and being on call for what we wanted in the moment. So happy we went with Lily and Lime!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Lily & Lime 22
    Lily & Lime 23
    Lily & Lime 24

Jeremy Busch · Married on 06/01/2019

They Are Absolutely Terrific

The five stars I gave for every category is not a handwavy, disingenuous score. This was my first experience having a wedding, and as you’d expect, hiring a wedding photographer. I could not be happier after choosing Lily & Lime, and our photographer Meredith P. Look, I had no idea what I was doing. So I shopped around online for the Sacramento area. Not only were their price points the best I found, the website itself is incredibly well designed. It gives you several photographers to choose from in your area, each with easily viewable reviews and galleries, to give you an idea of their individual shot styles, staging, contrasts, coloring, editing, etc. After selecting, you have a lot of time to create your plan for the day, including when and where and what you’d like them to shoot, and any special notes or shots, and even people you’d like focus on. You’re in contact with the photographer and Lily & Lime customer service (HJ’s emails were prompt and very helpful) both before and after the wedding. And our photographer, Meredith P., was phenomenal. She took a guerrilla approach to capture a ton of candid moments, as well as the traditional, more staged shots you would expect. Her whole shooting style complimented exactly what we wanted, and that was designed through conversations with her. She was amazing. The photos are delivered digitally in galleries you can download. You can also order prints or designs, right as you’re looking at them. That was very cool. We ultimately received over 2200 gorgeous, very well edited pictures. And I cannot stress how impressive this was: we were told to expect the pictures in around 6-8 weeks after the wedding, but we received out pictures in LESS THAN 3 WEEKS. Wow! Not only that, we received a “preview” package of pictures only a week after the wedding!

HIRE THEM. HIRE THEM NOW. Look at these beautiful photos!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Lily & Lime 34
    Lily & Lime 35
    Lily & Lime 36

Eileen · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience with Lily & Lime!

Our photographer, Gianna, from Lily & Lime was so friendly, professional and fun! We loved every minute of working with her and would not hesitate to recommend Lily & Lime to our friends! It was so easy to book and pay, then we were able to talk to Gianna about a month out, so we could discuss our wedding day schedule. Everything went so smoothly thanks to Lily & Lime!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Lily & Lime 37
    Lily & Lime 38
  • Moriah

Moriah · Married on 05/17/2019

Utterly fantastic

Super awesome! Worked with Olga G and she was amazing and so hard working!!! Couldn’t have asked for better. Got all of my photos only a week and a half after the wedding!!! Love the online portal for set up and for the photos to download.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Lily & Lime 39
    Lily & Lime 40
    Lily & Lime 41
    Lily & Lime 42
    Lily & Lime 43
  • Karen

Karen Ma · Married on 05/16/2019

Competitive quality for an unbeatable price!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lily & Lime! I planned my wedding in DC while living in Indiana, which made it extremely important for me to find a photographer I could count on to be responsive, thorough, and patient. Lily & Lime was all of that and MORE. I would get a response within an hour of sending an e-mail with the opportunity to call if I wanted. The price (under $1300 for 8 hours of photography in Washington, D.C. on the National Mall- multiple locations and very personalized to my preferences) just could not be beat either. On top of that, the photographer I used (Emy S.) was OUTSTANDING. The pictures were amazing and just what I wanted. He had an in-depth phone call with me to ask exactly what I wanted, where I wanted, and even memorized my entire family and groom's family member names! We were SHOCKED at the professionalism, kindness, and talent. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was seamless. I would not have wanted to have my wedding without Lily & Lime or Emy- they were key players! I am so thankful to have found them! Don't look anywhere else. They are just so great.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Lily & Lime 51
    Lily & Lime 52

ashlyn · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing wedding photos

We love Lily and lime. We got our photos fast, they are beautiful, and they have great customer service.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Lily & Lime 53
    Lily & Lime 54

Ashley Goodwin · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photos

Amazing photos at an awesome price! They were very attentive and helpful throughout the entire process! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Lily & Lime 55
    Lily & Lime 56

Susan Lee · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photos & Value

Lily & Lime was great to work with. Our photographer was fantastic and great a recommending the timing and flow of things (even though of course we ended up running late) We got a lot of posed couple, individual, wedding party and family photos as well as lots of great candid shots too. We got our pictures (digital negatives) back super quickly (less than 3 weeks!) and are very happy with them! Their pricing is very competitive and the quality is great - I would definitely recommend using Lily & Lime!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Lily & Lime 57
    Lily & Lime 58

Meaghan · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent photography!

Both the videographer & photographers were great. Everyone enjoyed having them there! Our previews look great & we can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Corine · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful photos, great service!

We used Lily and Lime’s services for our wedding photos, and we could not have been happier with the outcome! Their website was very simple and straight forward and their customer service was always willing to answer any questions we had.

Milena B. as a wonderful photographer. She was easy to get along with and extremely flexible when our ceremony location was changed the morning of the wedding! Milena kept the photos flowing from one to the next and even gave us ideas for places to take additional photos between the ceremony and reception. Milena was there with us every step of the way on our wedding day. My photos are so beautiful, and I have so many to choose from! Thank you, Milena!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Lily & Lime 63
    Lily & Lime 64
  • Holly

Holly Rumsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Lily and Lime was amazing!

I got married on April 27th 2019 and Lily and Lime made the process so easy. The online wedding guide planner was super easy to use and let you plan out the entire day right online. Our photographer, Stuart arrived earlier than expected. He was very friendly and took amazing photos. Any pictures we wanted him to take, he would.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Lily & Lime 65
    Lily & Lime 66
    Lily & Lime 67
    Lily & Lime 68
  • Jameelah

Jameelah Williams · Married on 04/27/2019

Love Lily & Lime

We had an amazing experience with Lily & Lime. They were very responsive and very easy to book. Before the wedding they send you a planner and detailed time line to fill out. Our photographer, David, got all the shots we asked for and captured all of our specific requests. He was very accommodating and I love all of our pictures. I highly recommend Lily & Lime.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Lily & Lime 82
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2019

Great choice!

We were hesitant to book a photographer from an online company, but Lily & Lime ended up working out great. We worked with Eric Wallis, and using their online planning portal we were able to communicate all our information with him so easy. We met his ahead of time by doing an engagement shoot which I think was a great idea. He was wonderful to work with and it definitely eased some of our worries. The photos came back quickly and we had tons to choose from. It was overall an awesome experience.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Lily & Lime 88
  • Leilani

Leilani Chirino · Married on 04/14/2019

Couldn't be happier

I never though working with a photographer would be this easy. We planned a destination wedding and didn't get a chance to sort through the majority of the details. Our photographs came out wonderful - we couldn't be happier and just as importantly, our photographer Amy made our day so much easier. She was wonderful and easy going. It was truly a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Lily & Lime 89
    Lily & Lime 90
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2019

Great experience

Lily + Lime was very easy to work with. We loved working with Scott! He was flexible and fun throughout the whole day/night. The photos turned out perfectly!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Lily & Lime 91
    Lily & Lime 92
    Lily & Lime 93
    Lily & Lime 94
    Lily & Lime 95

Mary M · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience

Amazing experience all around.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily Kilbourn · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful!

We chose to go with Lily & Lime mostly because of the price point and the bang for our buck, and my husband and I could not be happier with our decision. The customer service experience leading up to the wedding was amazing, our photographer was professional and easygoing at the same time, and our pictures turned out beautifully!! If you would like ease, convenience, and a great price point for your wedding photography, please choose Lily & Lime! ❤️

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Lily & Lime 96
    Lily & Lime 97
    Lily & Lime 98
    Lily & Lime 99
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/31/2019

Perfect day

I love the way my photographer work she was amazing, she took pictures on every detail.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Lily & Lime 104
  • Katherine

Katherine Rush · Married on 03/23/2019

Affordable, Professional, Personal

My husband and I are so glad we chose Lily & Lime. I was getting discouraged researching pricey, non-negotiable wedding photographers when I stumbled across Lily & Lime. Lily & Lime was within our budget, flexible in terms of hours, and still professional and personal. We could not be happier with the customer service and photos we received. Our photographer, Elizabeth, who Lily & Lime chose for us, was wonderful to work with. We would choose Lily & Lime again without a doubt!

Sent on 06/03/2019