30 Reviews for Lily & Lime

Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
30 Lily & Lime Reviews

4.1

Our photographer vickie was really nice and very flexible. I wish I did not have to wait so long to be able to communicate with her because the company does not allow you to contact the photographer sooner. I could not get a list of what I wanted pictures of because of my schedule vickie and I played phone tag and it came down to her having to take pictures of what she might have thought was important. I personally feel from my own experience the week of the wedding a bride should be done with the planning. I was running around handling last minute things since I was a bride on a budget. My suggestion is you let the customer and photographer communicate at least 2 weeks before the wedding. They have this part that you fill out like what photos you want, your time frame etc, but we all know you have to book your photographer early or the pickings are slim. Well as time passes and you keep looking on Pinterest and keep getting more inspired you change your original ideas. I was running around so much I could not even enjoy my decorations set up. I hope she got the photos but I can't be mad at the photographer, but will be disappointed with the company. I was told via chat that they charge per photo for editing. If that's true why do I have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get raw photos? The website in my opinion is not clear on what you get for the price you pay. Im not sure do I just get a pdf file of my photos are they raw photos, the extra fee and how much for edited photos. I definitely feel left out in the dark just waiting for my photos and wait to see how much more I have to dish out on my photos. Photographer definitely 5 stars.

Profile Picture Akiran, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lily & Lime was extremely professional and responsive up until the day of the wedding. It made me nervous at first that I didn't have much time to get to know my photographer until the week before, but it all worked out! Camilla took beautiful photos and the videographer made me feel totally comfortable. Great experience, especially for the price!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Lily & Lime was the best choice of your wedding! They were so helpful, accommodating, and involved through the whole planning process. The day of our photographer Craig was everywhere and we received so many amazing photos that are now priceless to us!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed Lily & Lime; our photographers and videographer were great! The only complaint I have is that I did not get my photographers or videographers information until the week of my wedding. This was a disappointment because by the time I was able to talk to them I had family in town and was trying to get last minute things down. I believe if I was able to talk to them 2-3 weeks prior I wouldn't have been so preoccupied and really focused on what we were talking about. The customer service is absolutely amazing, one day I was really struggling with the website(user error not Lily & Lime) I called 5 times within a hour and they were so accommodating and understanding until I finally figured out what I was making a mistake on.

Photos
Profile Picture Catherine, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Proofs

Working with Lily & Lime was a great experience! Their communication was great from the beginning and they were with me every step of the way. Our photographer, Dana, listened to everything we asked for and made everything so stress-free on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Lily & Lime!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I got married this month on 7/8/17 and worked with Lily and Lime for my engagement photos and wedding in Seattle. I was a little nervous at first as I could not find many reviews on Lily and Lime, however the overall cost, portfolios and ability to choose the type of package you wanted was appealing. I liked the fact that most of the planning was online and I didn't have to spend a ton of time with a photographer going over every detail. I planned our wedding in 5 months, so I lacked a lot of extra time for some of those details. We chose our photographer based on her portfolio and she was fantastic. The first time we met her was our engagement photos, she was experience, knowledgeable and really great to work with. I was very happy with our photos and we received the digital downloads within 3 weeks. I was also very impressed with our photographer at our wedding, she had a plan of action for the day and had thoroughly read through my wedding plan. She did a great job with the entire family and bridal party. I have not received the photos yet, it's been three weeks and I think we will get them in about 3 more weeks. Overall, this is a great value and very good for the busy individual that works full time while planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

I had a great experience with Lily & Lime. Our photographer, Jessica, was extremely nice and very professional. She made our whole wedding party feel very comfortable. Booking and payments were also very easy. My only complaint was that I was supposed to get my photos in 6-8 weeks and it took a couple days over 8 weeks. Not a big deal, just really excited to get my photos that were amazing!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an affordable and upfront package. They had a large database of photographers to choose from so you could pick the photographer that would best fit your wants and needs. Customer service was always quick to respond to questions and to update us on the timelines of receiving pictures.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

Really great experience using Lily & Lime. I liked that we were able to submit everything online and have it ready for our photographer to review. The day before the wedding, she made sure to review our plan and see if we had any questions/concerns. Great value!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lilly and Lime are top notch. They did not miss any details. I received hundreds of wedding pictures for a great price. I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Latronya , 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We recently got our video from Lily & Lime. It was amazing. We can't ask for more. Our wedding pictures are so perfect. Our photographer and videographer are professional and patient. They are aslo flexible. Customer service is always there if you needed.

Profile Picture Millicent, 6/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Video, Digital Files

I was really impressed with Lily & Lime from start to finish. I loved being able to look through each photographer's portfolio and pick our photographer based on what they were best at. They also have an online chat program that I found very convenient when I had questions. We chose to only have one photographer, Margarita, and she did an amazing job! Somehow she seemed to capture every "moment " in our wedding and make everything look so natural. She was also very nice and professional and I was instantly comfortable with her. I was also able to download our amazing pictures once they were ready which was very convenient. Overall the whole experience was amazing and I highly recommend Lily and Lime.

Profile Picture Camille, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am in love with lily and lime. We ended up contracted with the most creative and talented woman. We just received our sneak peek photographs and they are stunning. She went above and beyond "the call of duty" and brought our wedding day into pictures that we can look back at and adore.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files
4.7

I'll be honest: the lack of reviews when we booked Lily and Lime really made me nervous. I was nervous even when the extremely professional customer service representative explained that I would not hear from my photographer until two weeks prior. I knew it was a value option, but having no experience with weddings or photographers, I took a chance. I am so happy I did. Lily and Lime delivered on time and exactly what they offered. The photographer was professional and got almost all of the shots we wanted. What she wasn't able to snag, others filled in with their phones. The photo quality is great, and the best part of the whole experience is that we own the photos. No paying again to download, crop, share, print, etc! The only thing I would change about the experience is ask the photographer to give my husband and me a little more direction. I am not a great photo taker, and loved enough of the photos with me in it that I was happy, but a tweak here or there would have helped tremendously. That said, the overall experience was great and I would recommend to anyone not looking to shell out $$$$ for photos!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don’t remember how we found Lily & Lime, but I am so glad we did. We were hesitant at first because we couldn’t find many reviews of their services and their Google Search presence wasn’t that large. We found a photographer we liked who also had great reviews on other photography sites and decided to give it a shot. It is a little difficult to vet your photographers and you can’t really meet them until the photo shoot. We scheduled an engagement photo shoot about a year before the wedding date to get a feel for the photographer and our chemistry before the wedding. Tahany was amazing! We vibed with her instantly and she did a great job of getting us to loosen up during the photo shoot. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully and we knew we’d found the right service and photographer. Lily and Lime was very helpful every time we had a question and they responded to us nearly immediately every single time. They worked with us to develop a photography timeline for the day of the wedding and collected all information Tahany might need to do a fantastic job. Tahany was great during the wedding. Even when our timeline ran a little behind, she was cool, calm, and collected. She did everything she could to get some great shots for us and made us feel very comfortable. We haven’t received our photos yet, but they did send us a sample of the album featuring about ten photos and they look AMAZING. We highly recommend Lily and Lime for your photography needs as they were the most affordable option we found during our search AND we highly recommend Tahany for your photography needs as she was fantastic and a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Ahmad, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I can't thank Lily & Lime enough for helping us find the perfect photographer for our wedding! The process is very organized, there are PLENTY of photographers to choose from, and the pricing was awesome! Our customer service rep Hannah was a huge help. She made sure to send us updates along the way and answered all questions we had. Our Photographer Jennifer was more than we could have ever asked for. It unexpectedly rained our entire wedding and she went out of her way to drive home to supply us with umbrellas. Not only that but she helped to blow dry the groomsmen's suits for pictures since they had gotten wet in the rain! Will be recommending Lily & Lime to all of our friends getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Lily & Lime's photography and videography services in Tampa, and a few months later, I am STILL blown away by the incredible value I got for such a low price! I know people who only got wedding photos from other photography companies and spent more money than I did to receive BOTH services. The photos were absolutely gorgeous, and we got our first "sneak peek" of them about two weeks after the wedding -- the following week (three weeks after the wedding day), all of my photos were done and ready to download. The videos took a few months (as they do with any service), but they were completely worth the wait -- we got a 5-minute highlight reel, and although we were promised a full-length edited video of about an hour long, we got an amazing, almost TWO HOUR video!! I am so grateful, because my husband and I will be able to relive SO much from our wedding day for the rest of our lives! Plus, I got to see a lot that I missed on the actual day (like everyone walking down the aisle and people hanging out at the reception while the bridal party was taking photos). Lily & Lime really gave us WAY more than we expected. I cannot recommend them enough!!

I know there are a lot of couples out there who think they can't afford a photographer and/or videographer, but your absolutely can if you work with Lily & Lime. One of the best pieces of advice I got when planning our wedding was to get a video -- I'm SO thankful we did, and I'm super grateful that this company allowed us to have both services with our budget!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files
4.7

Really loved this choice. We had interviewed some very qualified photographers but their prices were just astronomical! It didn't feel as personal but we got to choose which photographer we wanted and even include the videographer into the deal to keep it both efficient and easier to schedule. The return was timely and we love our pictures. They were always asking us how we were doing, what we would like to add shots of, etc. I loved how they were concerned about us and wanted to make sure they included all that we asked. The website was very user friendly, scheduling out the time was super easy, and their customer service is response and kind. I would highly recommend using Lily & Lime, especially if you'd like to keep your first born and not have to sell it to pay for pictures.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Lily and lime is great! Our photographer was Renee and she was amazing!! We spoke before the wedding about the style of pictures and the pictures that were most important to me and my husband and she able to capture every moment of our day. Also the pictures that she took of all of the details are stunning! We couldn't be happier with the pictures so glad we choose lily and lime.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have been nothing but ecstatic with our service from Lily and Lime! We were skeptical about going through a large photography group rather than individual photographer, but the ability to select from their team proved the perfect way to assure we were getting an expert! Great customer service, great value!

Profile Picture User6975015, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lily & Lime is the greatest combo of wedding photographer, value for your money, and awesome person to have next to you on a looonnng wedding day. We LOVED Ashley - she was easy to work with, fun to talk to, and really got to know our whole family. I would definitely recommend L&L!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
3.9

I took a bit of a gamble on Lily & Lime considering you don't get guaranteed your chosen photographer and they keep their contact information under wraps until a week beforehand. However, the photographer did a great job and the digital negatives were fully released to us within 2 months.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Monica was a fantastic photographer. She captured so many great moments without interfering with the ceremony or reception at all!

Profile Picture Adam, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose lily and lime for our Colorado destination wedding, and we're so glad we did! We received help via phone/emails all the way from Florida to help plan both our engagement photos and wedding photos. All of our families and friends were blown away! I didn't have to stress about anything along the way because they provided us with a planner that gets sent to the photographer. My questions were always answered, and I had many! We have MANY photos to cherish and share!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I enjoyed how organized lily and lime were doing the wedding process. From the day i made the deposit to the receiving the final digitals, they tried to help me stay organized and paid attention to all of my concerns. I picked the video and photo package. I was able to select my photographer and I picked John Kiene and I was blown away by the photos!!! It rained all day on my wedding day but John made the best of the situation. All the photos looked like something from a disney fairytale!
I didn't have the option of selecting the videographer so I ended up with Jorge and the video came out great as well!! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Profile Picture Sheila, 3/11/17, 1 Review