Lily & Lime Reviews

75 | Phoenix, AZ

75 Reviews for Lily & Lime

75 Lily & Lime Reviews

hailey · Getting married on 03/04/2019

Loved working with our talented photographers through Lily and Lime! They arrived on time and the photos were so beautiful. They were attentive but allowed space for our true selves to shine through

Catherine · Getting married on 11/11/2018

My experience with Lily and Lime was amazing! I am the type that tends to stress out about everything! My daughter's wedding was no exception. I searched for all of the vendors that we would use and spent a lot of time researching a photographer. I admit that I was skeptical about using an online service. I read the reviews and looked at the pricing and it just couldn't be beat. We had chosen a photographer that had something come up and we were given plenty of notice. We chose Virginia and wow - she was wonderful! The pictures are awesome and everything was captured beautifully.
    Thank you Lily and Lime!
    Christy (Cat and Gray Wedding - 6/2)

Lily & Lime 6

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Great responsiveness, loved the photo options!

We were grateful to find a more affordable option with equally beautiful results! Even better that Lily and Lime was very responsive to every email.
    We worked with Barak S. as a photographer. He was INCREDIBLE with every step! Listening to our hopes for favorite shots, and even more was receptive to our timeline and hope to not spend too much time in group photos. Thank you Lily and Lime for the great service!

Lily & Lime 7
    Lily & Lime 8

Taylor · Married on 08/25/2018

Lily and Lime was such a great company to work with. We were very impressed by how they kept in touch with us and helped us plan our wedding photography schedule. Our photographer, Rhett was an all star. So professional, fun to work with and helpful. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator and he helped us stay on schedule and really went above and beyond. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and we highly recommend using Lily and Lime.

Lily & Lime 9
    Lily & Lime 14
    Lily & Lime 15
    Lily & Lime 16

Hannah · Married on 08/24/2018

Juan was our photographer. Highly recommend. Super friendly and has a great eye. Lily and Lime is super affordable and they are super quick to respond. They do payments, which is nice so you don’t have to pay for everything at once. Highly recommend!!!

Lily & Lime 17
    Lily & Lime 18
    Lily & Lime 19
    Lily & Lime 20
    Lily & Lime 21

Anezra · Married on 08/18/2018

Loved my experience from start to finish. Customer Support was super responsive, and the photographer I selected was very attentive, professional and friendly. The payment process was easy and flexible and I received the photos faster than expected. Downloading my favorites was also a breeze. The entire process was stress free, especially the questionnaire which saved time since I didn't have to try to squeeze in a meeting with the photographer along with my other vendors. Would definitely recommend to future brides!

Lily & Lime 22
    Lily & Lime 23
    Lily & Lime 24
  • O

Osman · Married on 08/12/2018

Lily and Lime was amazing. It was a great deal compared to other photographers I talked to and everything went well. Our photographer, Felicia, was also amazing, helped with all our requests and took amazing photos.

Lily & Lime 25
    Lily & Lime 26
    Lily & Lime 27
    Lily & Lime 28
    Lily & Lime 29

Maria · Married on 07/24/2018

Lily and Lime were super dependable at every point of the way. They went out of their way to make sure our photographer was the same for our two day wedding event, and added on 2 complimentary hours when one photographer ended up being unavailable. Stephanie was supportive and comforting through the entire event and really helped us go through the days smoothly. Our pictures were beautiful!

Lily & Lime 30
    Lily & Lime 31
    Lily & Lime 32

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2018

Lily & Lime created absolutely magical memories of our wedding day! The Wedding Guide was extremely organized and thorough; it covered a lot of questions about our big day and vision that we hadn't even considered on our own. Our photographer, Kathy P., was very professional, listened to our requests, and suggested beautiful poses that utilized the natural light in our venue. We could not be happier with the service and photos produced by Lily & Lime!

Lily & Lime 33
    Lily & Lime 34
    Lily & Lime 35
    Lily & Lime 36
    Lily & Lime 37
    Lily & Lime 38

Mel · Married on 07/13/2018

The website is so easy to use and if you have any trouble, they are very responsive and willing to help. We only had one problem with submitting our schedule that was resolved easily and we were given more hours than originally purchased. We had our wedding near my wife’s hometown and we were unable to travel and meet with photographers. This affordable company allowed us to view sample work and choose a photographer. They sent us reminders about needed information. Then about a week before the wedding we talked to our photographer and got everything planned out. She (Leda C. in Seattle) was extremely talented and flexible. And the photos turned out great.

Lily & Lime 39
    Lily & Lime 40
    Lily & Lime 41
    Lily & Lime 42
    Lily & Lime 43
    Lily & Lime 44
    Lily & Lime 45

Natasha · Married on 07/01/2018

Lily & Line made everything so easy! Being able to do it all on the computer was so nice! And they are 100% affordable and you get to pick it photographer! Our photographer John was absolutely amazing, he made everything feel so relaxed and comfortable! I just love our photos from them!!

Lily & Lime 46
    Lily & Lime 47
    Lily & Lime 48

Joe · Married on 06/30/2018

Lily & Lime were exactly what we were looking for! Their communication was great and the price was exactly what we had in our budget. They took all the stress out of a very stressful decision! Not only was our photographer positive and funny, she was also really helpful! We are so happy we chose them, and have beautiful, quality pictures to remember our special day forever! All our of family and friends are so impressed with our pictures as well. We would highly recommend Lily & Lime to anyone!!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Lily & Lime 49
    Lily & Lime 50
    Lily & Lime 51

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Joe, we're so happy to hear how much you loved working with your photographer! Looking back on your wedding photos should always be enjoyable. Thanks again for the wonderful review and for choosing Lily & Lime!

Catherine · Married on 06/23/2018

It was so easy to use Lily and Lime. Our wedding was a destination wedding and they set everything up perfectly for us. It was affordable, convenient, and the pictures were exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend their services.

Lily & Lime 52
    Lily & Lime 53

Jacquilyn · Married on 06/09/2018

So happy we found Lily & Lime!! They are wonderful because there are packages to fit your needs. The process is simple and they are great with communication. We kept it simple and we even got to choose our own photographer from what seems to be a long line of great photographers. We chose Ariel and we couldn’t have been happier!! She was AMAZING! Our initial communication was great. She was very sweet and had a lot of great ideas to help make our day extra special. Once our wedding day came, she captured all the important moments. Getting ready, our first look, the ceremony and the reception was a ton of fun!!! She fit right in and got so many incredible photos! Looking back we thought WOW I didn’t even realize she was taking that picture. Everyone loved her and so did we!!

Lily & Lime 54
    Lily & Lime 55
    Lily & Lime 56

Allie · Married on 06/02/2018

Lilly and Lime was FANTASTIC! They answered all my questions, I was able to talk to my photographer prior to the wedding and discuss by concerns, and my photog was so nice and perfectly executed all our requests. We got so many pictures very quickly, you can download them all for free, and I loved the timeless editing on our pictures. This is such an important part of the wedding, but it doesn't need to be so expensive to still be quality!! You can trust Lilly and Lime!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Lily & Lime 63
    Lily & Lime 64
    Lily & Lime 65

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Allie! Thanks for choosing Lily & Lime! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thanks again!

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Lily & Lime was so easy to work with! They were quick to respond to questions with helpful information, the planning website was easy to use, and the photos were easy to download when ready. My photographer was wonderful and we love how the pictures turned out! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Lily & Lime 66
    Lily & Lime 67
    Lily & Lime 68
    Lily & Lime 69

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thanks for choosing Lily and Lime! We're so glad you decided to book us for your big day. It's great to hear how much you loved working with your photographer and that you love how your photos turned out. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate it!

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

We found Lily & Lime online and after reading some reviews we decided to check them out. They were different than a traditional photographer. You hire them as a company - rather than the individual photographer. You do get to look through photographers profiles and pick who you would like - but nothing is confirmed until after you purchase the package. Their prices were significantly cheaper than any other photographer we received quotes from. The website and customer service was excellent. It really made working with them so easy - and one less thing to worry about while planning a wedding.

The day of the wedding we met our photographer. She was great! It worked out too because she spoke Spanish - and my husbands parents are from Mexico and only speak Spanish. She made everyone feel comfortable. She got some awesome shots and was flexible with our crazy wedding party! She hit almost every picture I put on a long shot list.

We received our photos on time and there were a lot more than I had anticipated. I think we even got them a few days earlier. The website was easy to use and allowed our guests and families to view the photos. Making it easier for me to send the link to folks to just download the photos they wanted.

We would recommend Lily & Lime to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Lily & Lime 70
    Lily & Lime 71
    Lily & Lime 72

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Susan, thanks for choosing Lily & Lime! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with the online planning process and that you enjoyed working with your photographer. Your photos turned out beautifully! Thanks again for taking the time to write a great review!

Amy · Married on 05/04/2018

We had a great experience with Lily and Lime. We absolutely loved our photographer- she was great in providing direction and had a great positive attitude. Very well organized. Great pricing with option to pay in increments. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Lily & Lime 73
    Lily & Lime 74
    Lily & Lime 75
    Lily & Lime 76
    Lily & Lime 77

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hi Amy, thanks for choosing Lily and Lime! We're so glad you decided to book us for your big day. It's great to hear how much you loved working with your photographer! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate it!

Amy · Married on 03/31/2018

When I first started researching Lily & Lime for my wedding, I was very skeptical. After receiving several quotes from other photographers and photography companies, I could not believe the affordability of the services Lily & Lime offered. I booked them, expecting to get what I paid for but what I actually got was so much more! The quality of my photography (Dajuana) and the pictures are out of this world! I couldn't be happier with my decision to forego the $5k-10k+ competitors for the affordable, professional services at Lily & Lime. Also, the customer service was amazing every step of the way.

Lily & Lime 78
    Lily & Lime 85
    Lily & Lime 86
    Lily & Lime 87

Kristen · Married on 03/17/2018

Things didn't go well with delivery timelines, but the service team made it right in the end. Highly recommend.

Lily & Lime 88
    Lily & Lime 89

Anna · Married on 02/24/2018

Lily and Lime was great! Their online portal was a very helpful tool, and the frequent communication/updates helped us to stay organized. I also appreciated that they asked us to fill out a schedule of pictures we wanted for the day- made for a smooth experience. The price was also very affordable compared to many options we looked at.

Our photographer was very efficient, and also helped us think of creative photo ideas to supplement what we had imagined. She was professional, called us prior to the wedding to learn our personalities and preferences, and helped us get some great shots, even despite the rain! I would recommend Lily and Lime!

Lily & Lime 90
    Lily & Lime 96
    Lily & Lime 97
    Lily & Lime 98

Lymari · Married on 11/11/2017

Lily & Lime are the best company you can ask for when your looking for a photographer for your wedding! Their packages are so extremely affordable, and the amount of pictures you get are beyond amazing! Our photographer James and videographer Daniel where so awesome to have on our special day! They truly captured every moment that needed to be remembered. Lily & Lime has amazing customer service as well. Thank you so much Lily & Lime! bottom line, BOOK THEM TODAY! I promise, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Lily & Lime 99
    Lily & Lime 100
    Lily & Lime 101

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks so much Lymari! We're so happy to hear you loved working with your photographer and videographer, as well as our customer service team. Your photos turned out beautiful! Thanks again for your great review!
  • Keladriel

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I hired James K as our photographer through Lily & Lime and were very happy with the photos that he took for us. We got a basic 8 hour, one photographer package that I purchased during a promotion. I had him start with the ceremony because I did not care about getting ready photos. James was very professional and also just pleasant to be around for the night. I would say that he went above and beyond for us. There were a few times in the night where I really glad to have him around. One definitely being that he noticed guests were sneaking cupcakes before we got to the cake cutting. He came to get us so we were able to get our cutting pictures with a full dessert table still! I gave him a short list of specific shots at the beginning of the night and then he had some great suggestions for us as well. He definitely had a lot of experience with weddings and I appreciated that he didn't need much direction from me. Overall, I think the quality of the service we received, and the photos themselves, were really great. I was having a hard time figuring out how to fit a good photographer into our budget until I decided to give Lily & Lime a try. I'm glad that I did!

Lily & Lime 102
    Lily & Lime 103
    Lily & Lime 104
    Lily & Lime 105

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Our experience with Lily & Lime was exceptional! We loved how easy they were to communicate with and how fast they responded to emails or phone calls! Kyle, our photographer listened to what we wanted and exceeded expectations with the prints. Extremely happy with how the company works and the value we received!

Lily & Lime 106