Lily & Lime Reviews

446 | Phoenix, AZ

446 Reviews for Lily & Lime

• Derek

Derek B. · Getting married on 04/02/2023

Very happy and would recommend!

Their customer service is very responsive and always answered our questions and addressed our concerns. Most importantly the pictures came out amazing and the photographer was great.

Sent on 04/13/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Derek, it gives us immense pleasure knowing that we were able to answer all your queries! We always tend to make wedding planning an easy breeze for our couples! We are glad that you liked all the photos captured and edited by our talents! Thanks for sharing your experience!
  • Sarah

Sarah D. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Fantastic Photographer!

Our Photographer (Jen in Dallas) was amazing! We hired her for an engagement session and for our wedding. She was always on time, had a great attitude, and was flexible with changes to the schedule. The pictures turned out great, and we got previews back within a week of the wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the experience or the results!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Sarah, a big thanks from Jen and our entire team. It was great capturing your most important day. We are happy that you loved our work!!

Hannah M. · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Fantastic and affordable wedding photography!

We loved working with Lily and Lime for both our engagement and wedding pictures! We had two different photographers for these shoots, but the pictures turned out fantastic both times. We especially loved the flexibility of our wedding photographer who was so willing to go off site for our pictures and kept giving us even more ideas for pictures than we already had! So helpful, and a great price for the quality of the work!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Hannah, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It was an incredible experience for us also, working with you! Thanks again for the shoutout to our photographers. We always strive to provide endless photo opportunities to our clients to make their special day extra-special!

Hannah W. · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Wonderful experience!

Lily and Lime were absolutely phenomenal to work with!! Answered all my questions immediately and were prompt and easy to work with and talk to.

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla F. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Affordable, Easy to Plan, and Great Customer Service!

Lily & Lime was an amazing photographer service for our wedding. The website is incredibly easy to use and the Wedding Guide Planner helped us make sure our photographer was in the right place for every step of our wedding and reception. The customer service was great and we were in constant communication with both staff and the photographer. Our photos turned out great and were available for download just a few weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Kayla, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that we and our talents made your wedding planning an easy breeze! Thanks a lot for choosing us for your big day!
  • Erica

Erica O. · Married on 07/12/2021

Amazing service!!!

Lily and Lime did and Amazing job at our wedding! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer to capture our special day! They were there early and even stayed late since we had a New Years eve wedding. I would recommend Lily and Lime to all my friends and family who get married.!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

A big thanks to you, Erica, for this wonderful review. We appreciate your great recommendations! Thanks again for trusting us.
  • Josephine

Josephine S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Experience!!

Lily and Lime has such an amazing team! I constantly had questions and their customer service was always so quick to help. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Josephine, thanks for the sweet review! It was a pleasure to make your most important day an easy breeze! Thanks again for choosing us!
  • Cecelia

Cecelia L. · Married on 06/11/2021

Incredible - easy to work with and beautiful pictures!

Our experience with Lily & Lime was incredible! I would highly recommend them. They were affordable and allowed me to pick a local photographer that really suited the style of pictures we were looking for. She was on time, easy to work with, and captured every moment that was special for us!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Cecelia! Thanks for your great recommendations. It is an honor to shoot your big day and save all the precious moments to your wedding album that will stay forever close to your heart letting you relive them for decades to come.
  • Paige

Paige M. · Married on 06/10/2021

Great photography and videography!

We used Lily and Lime for both our photography and videography. The photographer, Bill, and the videographer, Jack, were very responsive in planning and making sure that they knew what we wanted and what we expected from the day. On the day of, they were very professional and worked very well to make sure that the pictures and video went smoothly! Jack even helped my husband pin his boutonniere, twice! I would highly recommend, especially for the price!

Sent on 06/27/2021
  • Tori

Tori D. · Married on 06/08/2021

Worth twice as much!

Lily & Lime was fantastic. I easily would have paid twice what we did for our photos. Our photographer was fantastic, turn around time was amazingly quick, and our pictures are incredible. Getting access to our photos was incredibly easy. A great experience!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Tori! It is amazing to hear about your experience with us. Lily & Lime is thankful for all your kind words!
  • Ashley

Ashley W. · Married on 06/03/2021

Awesome photographer and awesome photos!

Lily and Lime introduced us to a great photographer- Ashley. She was amazing and Lily and Lime made it easy for us to contact them and her with questions and concerns. We received our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding within a few short weeks and they turned out great!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Julia M. · Married on 06/03/2021

Comprehensive and caring service

We chose Lily and Lime because of the easiness to book and do things online. Everything was easy, from booking to adding the details of the wedding.
    When Covid-19 hit, our wedding was canceled and we had to contact them to change the date; they were very easy to deal with, with fast responses and understanding of the situation. We decided to do our pictures as external photos of us two, since we chose to cancel the ceremony and reception. We had lots of flexibility with the date and package; we were able to get beautiful pictures taken in the Twin Cities and had a fun day dressed up! The photographer was amazing and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
    We will always recommend Lily and Lime for how caring they were to us and how understanding of our situation, I will never forget! Having the easiness to deal with them during such a hard time made the whole experience better. Thank you so much :-)

Sent on 10/30/2020

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Julia for showering so much praise on our wall. It was your continuous support that helped us serve you the desired results. Best wishes for a fun-filled future together!
  • Joy

Joy L. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing pictures

Our photographer Micheal was so nice so creative had so many good ideas for good pictures . Very friendly made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 06/23/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks for all the love and appreciation for Micheal, Joy! We are glad to hear that we could simplify the most important day of your life! Thanks again for choosing us!
  • Amber

Amber B. · Married on 05/19/2021

Smooth and Beautiful!

Working with Lily & Lime was an amazing experience! Starting from the beginning, they had a variety of amazing photographers to choose from on my date. Once I found the one I knew was perfect for me, I had a quick call with one of the customer support agents from Lily & Lime. I was a little nervous about the idea of having to put down a deposit on a photographer I had never met and from a site I hadn't heard of before (I found them through theknot.com). But after talking with someone from the company, I feel a thousand times better. The process is quick and easy, and WOW do I love my photos!! I can't say enough good things about my photographer. She was kind, funny, friendly, and really put me at ease on my wedding day. I would recommend Lily & Lime to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Amber, we are delighted to hear that we made your wedding planning an easy breeze and that you liked all the photos captured by our talents! Thanks for the kind words and all your love, support, and recommendation!

Taylor · Married on 05/15/2021

They were amazing

The Lily&Lime team made it easy to book an engagement shoot and wedding photography together, and my photographer was the absolute best. My photos turned out beautiful and they were great to work with, I could not have asked for any better.

Sent on 05/19/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Taylor, it feels great to hear that we could make your wedding and engagement photography session an easy breeze and that our talents could give your beautiful photos to cherish forever and a day. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
  • Alex

Alexandria M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Phenomenal photographers!

My husband and I absolutely ADORED our photographers at Lily & Lime! For reference, we elected an 8hr photographer and a 6hr assistant. Our girls Liz & Kristin were so professional and were very helpful.
    As a company- their customer service is super attentive. About 30 days before your wedding they have you submit a wedding plan for your photographers, so they’ll have the address for where you’re planning to take the photos (locations unlimited) and so you can make a note on anything specific you want. Their customer service will call to check in after you submit your guide to clarify any questions & the lead photographer doing your wedding reaches out a couple days before the wedding to do the same thing.
    Overall we’re 500% satisfied with Lily & Lime and we cannot WAIT to see our photos in a few weeks!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

And we are 1000% delighted to see this lovely review! Thanks a lot, Alexandria for all your love, support, and the big shout-out to Liz, Kristin, and other team members. Means a lot! You sure are going to love all your photos!
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 05/07/2021

Great Talent!

Our photographer, Alexander, was beyond amazing and got some really nice shots. He had a great attitude and was very accommodating to any last minute changes. Customer service was also great and always got back to us in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Lily & Lime to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Michelle, thanks for the love and big shout-out to Alexander and our customer service, they are sure fantastic to work with! We always strive to offer the best to our couples! Thanks again for choosing us and for all your support and recommendations!

Andrea P. · Married on 05/06/2021

Wonderful experience with enthusiastic professionals!

I was super nervous to book a photographer without meeting them first, but looking at all of the portfolios online put me at ease. Our wedding photographer, Dajuana, was absolutely amazing. She was so professional and enthusiastic! Our photos really did capture the magic of the day. All of our correspondence with her and members of Lily & Lime were always very professional and timely. I would use this company again, anytime!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Lily & Lime's reply:

Thanks a lot, Andrea for your kind words! We all at Lily & Lime including Dajuana are delighted to hear that you loved working with us and found your photos amazing. It was (and would be) a pleasure working with you again! Thanks again for choosing us!

Jenn S. · Married on 05/06/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!

Could not have asked for a better photographer and such a great price!

Sent on 07/09/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Jenn, thanks for the sweet review, Means a lot! Wish you endless years of happiness and love! Best wishes
  • Jillian

Jillian B. · Married on 04/24/2021

Can't wait to see the photos!

Lily and Lime was very convenient and easy to work with. Having access to choose our photographer to capture our special day was very reassuring. Robert (located in the Tampa Bay area) was the perfect amount of energy and enthusiasm. He focused on all the right elements for our photos and made sure to get every special moment.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Jillian, it feels amazing to hear about your experience with us! Thanks for the big shout to Robert. He is indeed amazing to work with! We are glad that you chose us and made us a part of your big day.
  • Phil

Phil A. · Married on 04/24/2021

Great quality wedding photographer

Lily and Lime gave us a very awesome photographer which produced some high quality pictures of our special day. For the price, totally worth it. Thanks L&L

Sent on 07/09/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

The pleasure is all ours, Phil! We are really delighted to hear that you liked all the photos captured by our talent! Thanks for making us a part of your big day! Much appreciated!
  • Dylan

Dylan G. · Married on 02/26/2021

Picture Perfect!

Working with Lily and Lime for my wedding Videography and Photography was a true pleasure. They were always eager and willing to answer my countless questions and explained everything about the process in clear and easy to understand detail. The talent Ali (photo) and Julio (video) both showed up early to our venue and made the entire day about us. Not once did they question anything we asked them to do. They eagerly captured our day and went above and beyond to do so in a way that clearly reflected our style and personality.

All in all, Lily and Lime was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend them to whoever is looking for any sort of photography/videography!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Dylan, we are delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience working with us! Thanks for the kind words for Ali and Julio! We are glad that your experience with us was memorable and we could exceed your expectations! Thanks again for all the love and recommendation!
  • Michael

Michael B. · Married on 01/29/2021

Quality service and photos

We hired a photographer for 10 hours on our wedding day to take photos in multiple locations. We don’t really have a lot of time during the day so scheduling vendors for the wedding was challenging. We didn’t have any issues with Lily & Lime. Our photographer was amazing and both Lily & Lime and the photographer helped accommodate us for some unfortunate COVID-related challenges we faced just a day or two before the wedding date. The price was very reasonable and we were able to find a package that fit our budget. We appreciated having access to all of our photos and everyone we worked with at Lily & Lime were understanding and accommodating. We’re happy with the both the results and the process itself. It was painless from start to finish.

Sent on 04/18/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Michael, it is great to hear that you liked all the photos clicked by our talents! We are glad that our team was able to make your wedding photography session an easy breeze during the testing times! We always strive to exceed our clients' expectations! Thank you for choosing us and sharing your experience with us!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly N. · Married on 01/23/2021

The Reviews are Right!

We were so impressed with how laid back and fun Jamal was while taking photographs. He was skilled, too - the photos are great! The price was right, too, especially because they give you ALL the photos digitally.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Lily & Lime's reply:

Hey Kimberly, thanks for the big shout-out to Jamal. He indeed is fun to work with! We are glad that you liked the photos clicked by him!