Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design Reviews

Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 6
Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 7

Allison Meyer · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best of the BEST!

Lily Greenthumbs was truly amazing to work with. I had ideas of what I wanted - but Karen brought it all to life and made it better than I ever imagined. They worked with us on making sure we were getting the best 'bang for our buck' and truly were incredible to work with. They are so creative and very professional! She gave me the head table of my DREAMS! She was able to figure out how to have lush greenery hanging above us with lanterns! All of my guests were blown away and are STILL talking about it!!
    I would HIGHLY recommend this team to ANYONE looking for the best team ever!! They certainly will not disappoint!

Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 8
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 14
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 15
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/23/2018

Lily Greenthumbs did a beautiful job at our wedding at the Duke Mansion in Charlotte and we highly recommend them for your wedding! They were great to work with and both our ceremony and party looked amazing!

-Zach and Juliana

McKenzie · Married on 05/19/2018

Lily Greenthumb's surpassed all of my expectations for flowers! Karen was amazing to work with. My mom and I met first met with Karen for a consultation and she immediately made us feel comfortable and welcomed. Throughout the whole process she was responsive, helpful and just an overall joy! All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet was my favorite! The flowers truly transformed the church and wedding venue into a stunning space. I would recommend Lily Greenthumb's for any of your floral needs!!

Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 16
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 17
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 18
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 19

H · Married on 05/05/2018

Lily Greenthumb's was an excellent choice for my daughter's wedding. We worked with Christina Nail who was so insightful with ideas and guidance. Once we told her what we were thinking of she helped us execute and hit the target with excellence. When we look back at the pictures and see the flowers in the photos, they were absolutely gorgeous and they were worth every penny!! The flowers for outside ceremony were so big and colorful and made the greatest backdrop for the day! All the flowers were lovely and the colors and flower choice were so perfect!! Awesome!! Awesome!! We loved them and the guests commented on how great they looked inside at the reception and also at the outdoor ceremony. They were so pretty and lovely that I love to look back at the photos and not only do the smiling people standout but so do theses great wonderful flowers in each of the pictures. Loved Christina and loved what she executed on this great day!!

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so very happy with the service and quality that we received from Lily Greenthumbs. We met with Karen early on and talked logistics. I didn't want too many flowers, just an elegant and romantic look. After the initial meeting, I met with Christina and the process was incredibly easy. They are true professionals and know exactly what they are doing!

Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 20
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 21
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 22
    Lily Greenthumb's Wedding & Event Design 23

Carol · Married on 10/21/2017

You did a phenomenal job! You helped transform our warehouse church wedding to a beautiful lush backdrop for a truly magical day!

I could not have chosen a better person or company to make this day even more beautiful!!

Thank you so much for your hard work and attention to detail!

Katelin · Married on 10/14/2017

I first noticed Lily Greenthumbs as I passed their first location in Matthews 2-3 times a day driving my son to and from school 6 years. Every time I passed their tiny little shop I thought to myself that someday I would love to order flowers from them. Well that day was last Saturday when they decorated the church and reception venue for my daughters wedding. Karen was extremely patient as she educated us on flowers and what worked and what didn't work. She was also very accommodating with my daughters changing mind. Karen also listened to what my daughter wanted, nothing too fancy and nothing too basic. Needless to say Karen and her team completed the wedding day vision with stunning arrangements, bouquets, aisle markers and boutonnières made with brass bullet casings. Two moves later, the business has a new home for their talent and services. I give Lily Greenthumbs 12 stars.

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/29/2017

For our wedding I wanted full bouquets, lots of modern candle light, and statement pieces in the reception. From start to finish Lily Greenthumbs impressed us. The initial consultation was a breeze and I knew we were in good hands; everything is clearly spelled out and she is well organized. Karen's recommendations helped us achieve the style we wanted for every single arrangement. She is very talented and the service is phenomenal. So, so happy with our choice and you will be too.

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2017

The most beautiful flowers we've ever seen! We hired Lily Greenthumbs for our wedding day at the Ballantyne Hotel in June 2017 and we were blown away by their flowers! They were a preferred vendor and recommended by our venue and also highly rated on Wedding Wire. The products and service are not cheap, but you truly get what you paid for - we couldn't believe how big, beautiful, and gorgeous all of our flowers were to make our special day spectacular. We got all of our centerpieces, decorative flowers, draping tie backs, parents and wedding party flowers and my bouquet with Lily Greenthumbs, and every single piece was clearly carefully designed and created with our vision in mind and were just breathtakingly gorgeous.
    I really apprecaited the consultations both on the phone and in person, for I am not knowledgeable in flower types, etc. Christina really worked with me to talk through my vision and helped make it a reality. When we saw our flowers on wedding day we were speechless and so pleased. Flowers are an expensive part of the day, but they make all the difference in beautifying your space (if they're created by Lily Greenthumbs, of course ;-)

• AnnieL

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Karen at Lily Greenthumbs did an excellent job with my flowers. I was so happy with bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decor. She was very helpful with any questions I had and was very responsive to my messages. Would definitely recommend!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was perfect!!! It was exactly as I wanted and by far my favorite thing about the wedding, besides actually getting married! Highly Highly recommend!

Gail · Married on 04/08/2017

Seriously what can I say about Lilly green thumb THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY and then some

Naila · Married on 10/08/2016

This vendor was extremely patient with me throughout the process. I went to my appointment with so many ideas that quickly melded together. Karen was extremely helpful! My flowers were gorgeous and more than what i could have ever imagine. Thank you!

Jenna · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing! Breathtaking! Better than we could have ever imagined!

Karen & her team are the best in the business! We had little knowledge of flowers or the decor we wanted but we know greenery and candles as we wanted a romantic feel. Karen absolutely knocked it out of the park and our ceremony space, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and all the little details were incredible! The attention to detail and care by the Lily Greenthumb's team made all the difference and we are so thankful to have had them apart of our wedding day!

kalei · Married on 07/09/2016

Lily Greenthumb's is by far the best of the best when it comes to florists. Karen, the owner, is so personable and such a sweet lady. She also absolutely SAVED me for my bridal shoot! I completely forgot to order my bridal mock-up bouquet in time for my bridal shoot. I emailed her on a Sunday night and had my bridals the next afternoon. She put together a beautiful bouquet for me in moments notice so that I didn't have to go without one for my portraits. It meant so much to me! She also created the most fabulous arrangements for our wedding. I love flowers but had no clue exactly what I wanted. I only knew that I really liked peonies. Unfortunately, they were not in season when we got married. However, Karen showed me a flower that looked almost identical to it. It gave my bridal bouquet the exact look I was going for. She made the decision making process very easy! Lily Greenthumb's also had amazing centerpiece decorations (vases, votives, etc.) that matched my theme perfectly. I was so happy we were able to use them and extremely satisfied with how it all turned out. If you want a seamless experience with memorable florals, you found your girls!!

Kathryn · Married on 04/30/2016

For our April 30th wedding, I went into my initial appointment with a scattered brain and no real idea of what I was hoping for with my flowers. Lily Greenthumbs asked all the right questions, guiding me to realize what I truly wanted for my wedding flowers, when keeping in mind my budget. They took care of every detail, leaving me to not worry about a thing!

The day of our wedding, I was blown away when I saw my flowers and my bridesmaid flowers for the first time. They were more perfect than I ever could have imagined! Traditional with a bit of a modern and a big wow factor as I had hoped! There were even adorable napkins there to remind us to wipe the water before walking down the aisle.

When we reached our reception, the tables were pristine. Not a detail overlooked!

I would refer any couple to use Lily Greenthumb if you are looking for stunning flowers, wonderful customer service, and memories to last a lifetime!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Lily Greenthumbs is the best. I asked Karen to do a number of crazy things including flying in olive branches from California so I could hand-paint them gold for place settings, creating floral and vine draped bride and groom chair backs incorporating some wood calligraphy signs I had, coming up with flower arrangements for my rehearsal dinner (at the last minute) that matched the wedding day arrangements so we could repurpose them (her idea - that we loved), sending her pinterest picture after pinterest picture - she was always on board and made it happen. The funnest part about working with Karen is you never hear the dreaded words, "I don't know how to do that" or "I can't do that". Our flowers were gorgeous - I knew they would be beautiful - but they really blew me away. Lily Greenthumbs really exceeded my expectations with their creativity, flexibility and eye for creating floral masterpieces. Loved them!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/12/2016

Lily Greenthumb's was so amazing to work with for our wedding! I was planning our wedding from afar and they made sure I knew everything going on and worked with my schedule when I was in town to come to the storefront to make decisions. Karen was amazing and always responded to my emails or phone calls promptly. She understood my vision for the wedding and gave me her opinion when I wasn't sure how certain flowers would stand up or look together. She kept me in the loop and made me feel comfortable planning from afar. A few days before the wedding the peonies we planned to use in my bouquet were looking puny and not up to standard; instead of going ahead and using them she reached out and asked if there was another type I would like. She gave me options and pictures of flower I had never seen before and look just as good if not better! It's the attention to detail she had that made me extremely happy and put me at ease when I couldn't me as hands on due to location.

Grace · Married on 10/24/2015

My flowers were absolutely perfect. Kristin helped me out on my big day and even designed a cotton bouquet for my engagement pictures. She kept me up to date on my orders and helped me stay within my budget. She is so talented and I was very pleased with all of my flowers!

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

I'm not sure this review can accurately describe how thrilled we were with selecting Lily Greenthumb's as our florist for our wedding day. Karen and her team flawlessly executed our vision, and then some. The quality was perfect, the arrangements were stunning and the finished product was more than I could've ever asked for. Karen was so responsive, so helpful and so patient as we continued to tweak things and make changes along the way. I HIGHLY recommend Lily Greenthumb's!

jessica · Married on 10/16/2015

I knew from the moment I seen this company's profile on wedding wire that I wanted to use them no matter what the cost. I am happy t report that they went above and beyond my expectations they are so sweet and caring. Karen stayed in communication with me the whole time and the other associates were the best. I felt like part of the family.

The bouquets and floral arrangements created by Lily Greenthumb's were outstanding. The staff was very easy to work with (thanks, Kristin), and we couldn't have been happier with the final products...they exceeded our expectations, and many guests commented on them. I highly recommend Lily Greenthumb's!

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Lily Greenthumbs was the best company to work with throughout the wedding planning! Karen was so kind and helpful! It was so much fun. They delivered the beautiful flowers on time and the whole process was great. I would HIGHLY recommend! Best in the business! :)

Linda · Married on 05/09/2015

Karen, with Lily Greenthumb's was a pleasure to work with. She helped us through the whole process of planning the wedding flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was always available for any questions that arose. The day of the wedding, the flowers were beautiful! My daughter got married outside and the flowers on the arbor were absolutely gorgeous. The flowers that Lily Greenthumb's arranged for the ceremony and the reception were breathless! I would definitely use them again!

Bethany · Married on 11/07/2014

The flowers for our wedding were amazing! The team did an excellent job and we could have not been more proud. Karen and team very super responsive and showed up on time and exceeded our expectations. Thank you!