Lily Grace Catering Services Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 14 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kaylie M. Married on 10/15/2021

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Lily Grace!

Lily Grace is the way to go!! Everyone at the wedding raved about how great the service was and how good the food was! Lisa and her team made everything so easy on us. From handling set up and break down, to making sure we had leftovers at the end of the night, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The bar service was also 10/10! The drinks were delicious and she told me exactly how much alcohol we needed to buy for our guest count. Lisa came up to us at the wedding to congratulate us and say how great we looked. The incredible service at Lily Grace also comes with a warm, personal touch and creates the best, stress-free environment for your wedding day.
  • Joanna
    Joanna M. Married on 04/24/2021

Highly Recommend

Lisa Marcoux and her crew from Lily Grace Catering Service were wonderful to work with -- Lisa checked out our favorite TexMex restaurant in town to see if it could be added to the list, was very willing to accommodate our guests' dietary restrictions, was prompt in responding to emails -- I highly recommend them!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne S. Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing catering service!!!!!

I stumbled upon Lily Grace Catering only 2 months before our wedding. I was in a bind since we had recently changed venues and needed a new catering service. Communication with Lisa, the owner, was so easy! She was quick to respond to all my emails and phone calls. We discussed in depth about the details of the table arrangements and she was able to put something beautiful together! They truly made it a one-stop shop which came with picking up the food, setting up, serving our guests, cleaning up, and even having the option of our perfect getaway car which included the driver!!!

On the day of our wedding reception, everyone was SO impressed by them! They were very accommodating to our small, intimate gathering.

I would highly recommend Lily Grace Catering to anyone looking for excellent service and friendly people who absolutely love what they do!!
    Gina H. Married on 10/17/2020

Great experience, highly recommend

We hired them for my sons wedding and they did not disappoint, very professional and the bartender was great. The little bar trailer is a must have!
  • Carol
    Carol D. Married on 10/10/2020

Great October 2020 Wedding Reception

We loved working with Lily Grace and Lisa. We started in 2019 without a care in the world and then 2020 hit. Lisa stayed positive with us and helped us create a menu based on our favorites. She stayed in touch with us and was patient when we got nervous. The day of was great - she and her staff went above and beyond to make the day special and I continue to get compliments on the food. I never had a worry, once the event started!, and even left with the leftovers well packaged up. I would truly recommend Lily Grace for any occasion.

Lily Grace Catering Services's reply:

Thank you so much Carol! We very much enjoyed working with you & Devin and Kyle and are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations.
  • Piyush
    Piyush K. Married on 05/09/2020

Prompt Communication, Attention to Detail, and Integrity

We met with Lisa back in 2019 for our wedding in May 2020. We selected Lily Grace due to transparent and reasonable pricing, prompt communication and excellent attention to detail.

Unfortunately the Covid-19 pandemic changed our plans :(. Lisa went above and beyond what I'd expect from a vendor during this process. When the initial pandemic declaration came, and we were unsure how to proceed, she immediately agreed to work with us if and when we figured any rescheduling out (w/o any change fees). Once it became clear that my parents in India would not be able to travel for the wedding and we would be unable to have the ceremony and reception that we had been planning to for so long, she proposed other ways we could celebrate our marriage. We decided to go a different direction and she returned some of our non-refundable deposit when she did not have to.

It's rare to find vendors with such integrity. While we weren't able to experience her services this time around, we're hopeful to have the opportunity to do so later. We wholeheartedly recommend Lily Grace Catering.

Lily Grace Catering Services's reply:

Thank you Piyush! It was a pleasure working with you and Janelle.
    We sincerely hope to get to work with you soon!
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 12/01/2019

Outstanding - Above and Beyond for a Cross-Country Couple

Lisa and her team at Lily Grace Catering blew my husband and I away at our party held at the Caswell House. We organized a large party from across the country and the professionalism and communication took a tremendous amount of worry off our hands. Not only was the food beautifully displayed, it tasted amazing (especially the queso - HUGE HIT!). We brought in Round Rock Donuts in lieu of cake and Lisa arranged them on our behalf at no charge. Guests were well-fed, tables kept clean of dirty dishes, and Lisa even helped one guest with a wardrobe / wine malfunction. We couldn't be more thrilled with the level of quality and service from start to finish. Lisa promptly returned phone calls, texts, and emails and crafted the perfect menu for our event. What is especially remarkable is that Lily Grace Catering was fairly priced. Cannot recommend highly enough; we'll be working with Lily Grace for our next family shindig!
  • Maggie
    Maggie A. Married on 10/11/2019

Delicious food and great quality

The food was amazing! All of my guests loved it and they couldn’t get enough of it. The catering team was so nice and professional. We paid extra to get mac and cheese and it was to die for. I highly recommend using this catering company!
  • Kera
    Kera Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic Service

Lily Grace Catering has been likened the Uber Eats of catering and really lives up to the comparison(only better!) We had an extremely limited budget for food for our 175+ guest list and expensive tastes. Working with that challenge, Lisa was able to provide amazing appetizers, drinks, bartenders, servers, AND dinner for an incredibly reasonable price that didn't break the bank. Thanks to her and her team, we were able to have the food of our dreams for our wedding.

Lisa was so accommodating and willing to help with every last minute change that my husband and I threw her way. And through it all she was kind, flexible, and quick to answer any questions that I had. I absolutely recommend Lily Grace Catering for your event!
    Maggie F. Married on 01/20/2019

Loved working with Lily Grace!!

Just worked my first event with Lily Grace Catering, and it went perfectly smooth! As an Event Coordinator, finding Caterers that you can rely on, that go above and beyond for their clients, and that obviously LOVE what they are doing is priceless! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Abbie Married on 05/26/2018

Perfect Catering Team

Lisa and the Lily Grace team are amazing! They have a great presentation and they are very professional. I love that you get to bring in any outside food and she will serve it and make it perfect. As a wedding planner, I always have clients looking for ways to bring in specific food and Lisa helped me go above and beyond to please one of my client's very specific requests! Cannot wait to work with this team more!
  • Jazmin
    Jazmin Married on 04/07/2018

Great working with Lily Grace!

The staff is so kind and the idea of their catering company is great! You pick the restaurant and they handle the rest. I really enjoyed working with them and look forward to many more events together.

Lily Grace Catering Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Jazmin. We really enjoyed working with you, too. Hope it was just the first of many.
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 10/23/2020

Perfect for Creating Your Own Menu

As we were planning our wedding and searching for caterers, we did not see any menus we were instantly in love with. We wanted a menu we had more control over, and Lily Grace Catering provided the perfect solution. Lisa was able to coordinate orders from Pinthouse Pizza and Chi’lantro, and the menu was a smashing success. Her team provided set up/clean up of the ceremony and reception area, served the food, and provided bartending services. This company was recommended to me by my planner, and the two worked together seamlessly. I highly recommend having vendors who have worked together well in the past, since they already know how to communicate with one another. As a largely DIY bride, I really appreciated all of their assistance on our day. Importantly, I would remiss if I did not mention our stellar bartender. Our guests could not stop raving about him, particularly as some got to know him quite well on their many trips back to the bar.

Lisa worked to implement the highest safety precautions during the pandemic, and was flexible when some of them could not be used due to high winds the day of. The catering team helped make everything feel as safe as possible.

Lily Grace Catering Services's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We very much enjoyed working with you and always love working with Abbie - she's the best. Andey is a great bartender and we are grateful to have him on our team - so glad everyone loved him.

Best Wishes,