Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery Reviews

Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery 1
Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery 2
Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery 3

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious!!!!! I needed a last minute change and they were very accommodating. Made our big day even more special. Lilly Magilly’s was very helpful in giving suggestions based on our number of guests etc

Sent on 09/17/2018

Madison · Married on 07/27/2018

Lilly Magilly absolutely crushed it for my wedding!!! The cake and cupcakes not only tasted amazing (per usual!) but they looked even better than I thought possible! The day of the wedding they delivered and set-up everything perfectly. Some of my favorite pictures from our whole wedding are of our cake table. Thank you guys for making our wedding dreams come true! Looking forward to having some more cake on our one year anniversary (if we can wait that long!)

Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery 4
    Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery 5
    Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery 6
    Sent on 08/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2017

We had cupcakes and a small wedding cake. The cake was beautiful and delicious. The cupcakes were amazing. Great job!

Sent on 05/08/2017

L · Married on 04/21/2017

We chose Lilly Magilly's for our cake. We had a small cake to cut and to keep the top tier and then also cupcakes. Tasting at Lilly Magilly's was so much fun. We were able to request a couple of flavors to taste and then tried many of their flavors. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • tdip90

Theresa · Married on 11/12/2016

5 stars!! Kristen was so wonderful to work with - from the tasting to delivering EXACTLY what I imagined. I have loved Lilly Magilly's for a few years and was so excited to use them for my wedding cake. We had a 4 tier cake for 135 people & did have a lot leftover (which seems to be pretty typical plus we had cookies & ice cream so there was a lot of dessert). We had snickerdoodle, chocolate w/ oreo buttercream and pumpkin w/ cream cheese icing. We received SO MANY compliments on the cake - even from people who aren't "cake people". I would definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

We knew we wanted cupcakes for our "cake" but we didn't really want to go with the go-to DC cupcake places. We ended up with Lilly Magilly's because we happened to walk by it (it was close to our house) and we thought their cupcakes were WAY better than the other DC places. They had the variety that we all loved and we thought their cupcakes were adorable too.

Working with Kristen was super easy and for the price we thought it was well worth it! Our cupcakes were a hit and now whenever someone visits, they ask if we can take them to Lilly's. We are also frequent customers in general because we love their cupcakes (if I haven't said that enough).

They also provided us a beautiful cake that was even beyond what I imagined as well as the party favors (cake pops). =) I definitely recommend if you are looking for something other than the DC Cupcake Shops

Sent on 10/31/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/13/2016

Lilly Magilly's did such a fantastic job with our wedding cake and desserts! Kristen was so easy to work with and after giving her a few ideas for my starfish themed cake she ran with it and the final product was absolutely perfect! The coral and teal cake pops and mini cupcakes were a hit with all our guests and were nice additions to our dessert table. I cannot say enough good things about Lilly Magilly's and recommend them for any party or wedding you are having!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lilly Magilly's Cupcakery was a great place to get a small wedding cake for our wedding. Our caterer provided desserts for everyone but we still wanted a small cake for cutting. The design was perfect and tasted delicious.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Erin · Married on 06/07/2015

price and quality is really good also they can prepare what you imagine so I highly recommend them !!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

We used the mini cupcakes for our wedding. We had 80 people at our wedding and bought 17 dozen (204 mini cupcakes). We had a few dozen left over but the guest couldn't wait to take them home. They were so cute and mini while at the same time being delicious and rich with flavor.

Sent on 10/17/2014

What's not to love about Lilly Magilly's? I haven't been able to stay away since they opened their doors a few years ago. After getting engaged, there was no question about where we would get our cake from. I knew that Lilly Magilly's made amazing cupcakes, but I really wanted something a little more traditional. They were so accommodating and willing to make my 4 tier lemon blueberry wedding cake and my husband's 3 tier mocha groom's cake. My jaw dropped when I saw them. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined!

No matter which cake the guests tried, they were raving about how moist and delicious they were.

Not only are the people at Lilly Magilly's wonderful to work with, but their cakes/cupcakes are amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Maria · Married on 05/26/2012

Delicious! That's the word I would use to describe Lilly Magilly's delectable cupcakes! We ordered four types of cupcakes for our wedding and all our guests loved them! Lilly Magilly delivered and set up the cupcakes for us. They are great to work with.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/01/2013

no upcharges for using the word 'wedding'. way better tasting and less expensive to do their cupcakes than a traditional wedding cake and the guests all loved them. willing to do whatever you want for flavors and decorating, great to work with

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/09/2012

3.5

Lilly Magilly's did the cupcakes for my wedding and they were off the charts amazing! we were allowed to go in and try different flavors that we might want for our wedding day whenever we wanted and the flavors that we ended up choosing were perfect and everyone loved them! the design that we chose also came out exactly how we wanted and it was beautiful! Thanks Lilly Magilly's!

Sent on 09/27/2012

I had a 8 inch cake and a cupcake tower for my wedding. I love Lilly Magilly cupcakes and they were so perfect for the wedding. I have 5 flavors and 11 dozen for 150 people (we had so many left over and we now have cupcakes frozen to eat for every anniversary until our 1 year). They were able to customize the cupcakes to have gold and burgundy flowers which was nice. Only issue was the top cake was a bit dense so it was difficult to cut. Still tasted very good though.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

We loved our cake! I saw a picture on the Facebook page of a layered cake with ruffled buttercream and a love sign on top. We did a lemon blueberry and it was delicious. We have it sliced in the freezer for our wedding anniversary, but have already snuck a few pieces. ;-)

Sent on 09/27/2015