51 Reviews for Lili Bridals

Jewelry (2)
Garters (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Undergarments (1)

Lisa and Maria both helped me with the bridal gown process and were both incredible!! Lisa was amazing at helping me order extra items to add some customizing to my dress. My wedding was short notice and they did a fantastic job of expediting the alterations, ordering items and getting me in for several fittings. It was a memorable and unforgettable experience that I am so thankful to them for!

Profile Picture Monique & Matt, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Buying my wedding gown here was definitely an experience. I found my dress the first day thanks to Lisa. She was very helpful and made it fun and easy. I made a customization to my gown to make it more unique. I order by dressed in January, received in August and the it was incorrect. Every brides nightmare!! Lisa was not there on the day I went for my first fitting but Maria was quick to contact her about correcting the issue. I received my dress a week before the wedding in perfect condition and found the matching veil. Very Pleased overall!

Profile Picture Nallely, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows
0.5

This review is for everything about this shop except Maria.

I bought my wedding dress from this shop and it was an awful experience. They have very restricted policy and they only care about your money. I did not read the previous negative reviews before I go to this shop and among all wedding preparations this was the only one I regret. I cried on my last fitting and decided I have to write it since I don't want anyone else go through what I experienced.

At the second fitting the tailor who works for them was unhappy I lost weight which is obvious to me for a bride since she had to alter more even I paid over 400$ just for alterations and steaming before hand. I had to almost ask her 3 times to agree that the dress is not fitting me well and she gave me very unhappy look.

On the wedding day the dress was not fitting good. I had to keep fixing it which was annoying. The photographer offered me to steam it??? and remove all wrinkled fabrics from my photos later . Didn't I pay almost 2500$ to have a beautiful dress?

Bottom line, I just want to say that there are so many better shops who have less restrictions and will give you love and respect.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride

I went to Lili Bridals beforehand to see what dresses they had and at what price range. Everyone was so helpful, and did not push me. All the dresses were displayed out of the bag which was nice. I liked what I saw and booked an appointment. The day of my appointment was great, they listened to what I wanted and helped me pick dresses near my budget. I ended up walking out with a dress only $4 over my budget!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Absolutely LOVED my experience at Lili! I worked with Charlene and she was a total sweetheart. She encouraged me to try on all different dresses and politely gave her opinion when appropriate! I ended up purchasing a gorgeous Wtoo dress from her. I can't recommend this salon enough!

P.S. There's convenient parking in front - a huge plus in SoCal!!

Profile Picture Remi, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

My experience with Lili Bridals was fantastic! They have a beautiful selection of dresses. I purchased a sample dress from the store and their amazing seamstress Sonia did the alterations. They also styled me with a belt and headpiece that I absolutely love. I am beyond thrilled with how the dress turned out! The owners and entire staff at the store are very professional, friendly, and helpful. I would highly recommend purchasing your wedding dress from Lili Bridals!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

My experience with Lili Bridals was just amazing! Before I found out about this amazing boutique I had visited a dozen other bridal shops and probably tried on a 100 dresses. In fact, I had reluctantly purchased a dress thinking I just wasn't going to find "THE ONE". Thankfully, my sister urged me to keep looking and I came across Lili Bridals. From the first hello, the service was by far the best I had experienced to-date from every single person that greeted me, and my personal bridal specialist Lindsey... the best! The thing that made them stand out from the rest is that they were honest, extremely patient and made me feel like I was with an extended family that had my back and was going to really take care of me. I just can't thank them enough for all of their help. Lindsey was able to listen to all of my needs and pull the "PERFECT" dress for me. In fact, it was a dress that I didn't want to try on at first but she was right... Dead on! I'm absolutely in love with this dress. Our wedding was so beautiful and Lili Bridals was a huge part of its success. Lucy, thank you to you and your team for taking such pride in what you do. It definitely shows. You are all truly amazing... especially Lindsey! ;) XO

Profile Picture Michele, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

I found Lili Bridals online originally because they carried the dress that I just HAD to have (classic naive bride in the early stages of planning!). They had good reviews, and they had my dress. I booked an appointment and off I went, me and my MOH.

I gave them my original budget, and got a little bit of a "hmmmm we'll see what we can do with that" look. We talked through what styles I wanted, what I didn't want, shapes, designs, materials etc. She pulled out a bunch of dresses including the one I wanted and I proceeded to try them all on. Obviously I got to "my" dress and my first reaction was.. er.. huh. (PSA - You DON'T always know what you want before you try them on, so keep an open mind!). Luckily Blair had pulled a bunch of gorgeous dresses that she thought I would like, and I fell in love. Absolutely head over heels in love. Yes it was over budget, which is a little disappointingly sales-technique-y, making you fall in love with something that they know is way out of your price range, but I blame myself for not really doing my homework. Just make sure you look at the tag before you put the dress on, because if you really are planning on sticking hard to your budget, don't even pull that dress over your head until you're sure it's within your price point.

It took about 6 months for my dress to arrive, and at all my future fitting appointments, I continued to love the service there. The seamstress is so wonderful and supportive and kind, and when she sent me off with my dress the day before my wedding, she gave me a big hug and wished me luck. A sales associate helped me lug the dress to my car and lay it neatly across the back, sending me off with best wishes and a plea to send pictures!

Over all, it's a great bridal store. The dress, alteration and pressing prices are standard for a bridal store. The service is wonderful and it was a great experience start to finish.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/25/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Lili Bridals is the only place you'll need to go to look for that perfect wedding dress that you are looking for! I shopped at multiple stores, including retail stores and designer shops in the Los Angeles area, but Lili Bridals was the only place I needed to go for the ultimate bridal gown experience. They have such a wide selection of gowns and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I purchased both my dress and veil from this shop, and they have beautiful jewelry and bridal party dresses as well. I even received a discount on dress preservation after my wedding, and the staff were always friendly and accommodating during my fittings and whenever I had questions. Thank you Lili Bridals for the perfect gown and bridal shopping experience that I will never forget!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/18/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations

My experience here was perfect! The store is very intimate and has the perfect amount of dresses to look at; not too many where you are overwhelmed, but plenty styles to be able to find "the dress." All of the staff are kind and accommodating and really listened to what I was looking for. Maria and Sonia were especially helpful with choosing a vail and accessories.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Charlene was an amazing consultant and knew exactly what I would look good in. I had that bridal dress moment I dreamed of and stayed within my budget. The seamatress is amazing and my dress fits perfectly.

Profile Picture Krista, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After trying on about 40 dresses, we ended up at Lili Bridals. Just walking in the store I knew I had found the right place. The staff was attentive and helpful and sure enough, I found "the one"! The only hiccup I had was my dress came shorter than what I ordered, leaving my shoes showing. Once I brought this to the staffs attention, they sent an emergency email to the manufacturer and we had a new dress in 4 days. Of course I was stressed out because that was exactly a week prior to my wedding! But Sonia, the seamstress there, worked her butt off and had my alterations done and it was perfect when I went to pick it up the day before my wedding! Lisa was awesome too, always reassuring me that everything would be fine and not to worry; she would call me with updates as well to ease my mind. Overall, this place is great and has a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns!

Profile Picture Rae, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
3.9

I purchased my dress from Lili Bridals. I went for a trunk show (Watters) and tried on the Mila gown, which I fell in love with. The sales consultant was helpful, but not overly friendly. I must say my experience at Lili Bridals was a much better experience than BHLDN (that was disappointing in that I felt rushed and neglected, instead of celebrated and attended to). At Lili the salon is cute and the staff is accommodating. Not an out-of-the-park experience service wise, but I did quite like their selection of dresses, and obviously found mine here so I am quite happy!

Profile Picture User5385780, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience here! Beautiful dresses at reasonable prices and the sales people are not pushy. They allow you to take photos in the dress and give you plenty of time to make decisions. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful staff and a beautiful bridal salon to dedicate yourself to for your wedding gown. When I say dedicate it's because you have to know going in that you will be dealing with these people and the establishment until the very last day you've all had your fittings. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else after having chosen them! They were always so helpful anytime I went in. My dress was fitted beautifully and I got it for a great price! Thank you Lili Bridal for putting me in the dress of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Love Lili bridal! They have a great selection of wedding dresses and everyone is very helpful. Sonia and Maria are sweethearts!

Profile Picture User4505394, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress at their sister store only because I felt more comfortable in what was available to try in my size. However, I had my girls get their dresses here. They looked amazing and were well accommodated. One had her alterations fine on site and her dress came back flawless. I bought my first dress here 20 years ago. I'm glad I come back for my 2nd wedding b

Profile Picture tami, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a lovely salon, very professional and a celebratory place to buy your dress. I absolutely LOVED my dress and they did a fantastic job on my fittings. I would recommend Lily Bridal without reservation.

Profile Picture Kari, 8/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love Lili Bridals! Lisa is just the best and is so sweet and welcoming! I really felt like part of the family and they even worked with me and my budget since I was going through a family crisis at the same time I was planning the wedding. It was such a great experience to buy the most important dress in my life from somewhere that felt like more than just another store. They help make you feel your best on the most memorable day in your life! I loved it so much, 5 months after my wedding i took my soon to be Sister in Law to the shop and she is now part of the Lili family too! I tell all my friends and family that Lili is a MUST when bridal dress shopping!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I've already recommended this place to several brides and they were really happy! They have a large selection in any price range and are there to work with you to make sure to find that special dress. Mine was the second one I tried on! There was a mistake by the manufacturer and I was worried I won't have a dress in time, but they took care of it and gave me a good deal on the sample dress I had originally tried on. It was perfect! I love my dress!

Profile Picture User4256981, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Going to Lili's bridal for my wedding dress was a no brainer! Lisa, the owner, was very helpful and accommodating. She truly is a master at her craft! I had requested to add 'off-the-shoulder' sleeves to my dress. The final product was executed perfectly- the best part was that they were detachable... So for the reception I could have my arms free to dance while having it look more conservative for my ceremony. It was a win-win! Anyone searching for their dress at Lili's is in good hands and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/24/14, 1 Review
3.3

Lili Bridals had a decent shop and decent selection. I was lucky enough to go to a trunk show there and was assisted by a representative of the designer who was great. My other visits there, the salespeople didn't seem so interested.

Profile Picture Bridget, 3/2/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lili's is the greatest. Such a variety of dresses in all types of shapes, colors, patterns etc! No matter what, you will find a dress that you love there. And the prices really range, so it fits almost any budget.

I went to Lili's after going to a few places that did not treat me all that well. Maybe they thought I did not have money to use, but the other (not all) boutiques were very pretentious and snobby. They were in the same neighborhood as Lili's so there really was no excuse. Lili's treated me like I was special. They took their time with me and my mom, and let me try on so many dresses without complaint. I could have tried on the whole store.

In the end, I found the perfect dress. It was a Marisa and I had SOOO many compliments. Lili's helped me choose the dress and did all my alterations for a very reasonable price.

Thank you again. Loved my dress.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/4/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Found a great dress here; staff was friendly but the prices were a little steep. I also wish the alterations lady was available on weekends.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lili Bridal was an extraordinary experience. They made me feel very comfortable and their selections made it so hard to choose from. Lisa and her staff were very sweet and genuinely excited for me. Loved my experience and my dress!

Profile Picture Grace, 3/11/12, 5 Reviews