LightMaster Studios Reviews

19 Reviews for LightMaster Studios

LightMaster Studios 1
LightMaster Studios 2

Steph · Married on 08/04/2018

Shawn is an excellent photographer! His pictures are amazing! Plus he is a pleasure to work with -always professional and always true to his word! Highly recommend!

Natasha · Married on 05/28/2018

Just an amazing team! They work well together and are very helpful! And the photo come out incredible!

Vella · Married on 05/21/2017

We had the pleasure of hiring LightMaster Studios for our wedding event. Shawn was punctual and professional. They were great at capturing precious moments. His sharp eye and creativity for the photos is exceptional . Shawn is definitely a top notch photographer. Thank you LightMaster Studios for your Quality of Pictures and Service.
    Novella

Shawn and Carrie are incredible. Where do I even begin?? Not only is Shawn an amazing photographer and absolutely incredible to work with, he and Carrie are two of the kindest, most wonderful people I have ever met. They provided myself and my husband (who is a Marine) the amazing gift of their photography for our engagement and at our wedding - all out of the goodness of their hearts.

And their work is beautiful. From day one, Shawn and Carrie were always so responsive and organized. During our wedding, Shawn was never obtrusive, and I barely even noticed he was there - yet he still managed to capture the most amazing moments!! He has a great eye for capturing the perfect shot, and made me and my husband feel completely at ease.

I cannot sing their praises high enough! Thank you Shawn and Carrie for all that you do. And to anyone reading this review - book them now! You won't regret it :)

Donald · Married on 06/15/2015

What a joy to see quality wedding photo's. Capturing every precious moments from putting on makeup till the party end. My family was so delightful of the seamless approach of Shawn and Carrie.

• User3919461 · 2+ years ago

Carrie and Shawn make an incredible team. They are super easy to work with and Carrie is extremely responsive and helpful with any questions or assistance needed throughout the wedding process. Shawn has a great eye and while capturing the moments, is also extraordinarily unobtrusive. As a team they are flexible, friendly, warm and a great addition to any event. Hire them!

Natalie · Married on 09/13/2014

I've had the pleasure of working with the LightMaster studio team for over five years. Shawn has captures major moments in our life from our engagement shoot, headshots, our wedding, baby shower and even the birth announcement of our son.
    The team is responsive, professional, thoughtful and produce high quality products.
    What makes the team unique is their ability to be present in the moment for you looking for ways to immortalize your special day. They are thoughtful and experienced and give great counsel for those of us who may be "less than desicive" about what you want.
    I've used other photographers (cheaper or less experienced) for other events and my preference when investing in capturing life's precious moments will always be LightMaster Studios.

LightMaster Studios 3
    LightMaster Studios 4

Luke · Married on 02/14/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Shawn and Carrie. They made us very comfortable and understood what we wanted from the pictures for our wedding. From the first time we met them, they made sure they knew it was about what we wanted for our day and did not push us into a direction we wanted to go. From the engagement shoot through the wedding, we couldn't be happier how everything went!

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2013

As a makeup artist, trainer and business women, I have used LightMaster Studios for a few different events and photo shoots. I have to say, they have exceeded my expectations! Shawn does more than take pictures...he has a gift of capturing the bigger picture! He blends in and connects with the people without "getting in the way"! His pictures truly tell a story!! In fact at the end of our last event when I acknowledged him as our photographer...they gave him a standing ovation!! I look forward to working with them again!!

lisa · Married on 06/30/2013

Shawn is very professional and has a good eye for detail and composition. He is easy to work with and his photos are beautiful. I highly recommend him!

Crystal and Matthew · Married on 11/03/2012

We enjoyed working with Lightmasterstudios Studios! They made our photography experience at our engagement session and wedding so fun and most importantly comfortable. We would definitely look to them for future events and family photos.

Debbie · Married on 11/03/2012

LightMaster Studios went above and beyond any expectations that I had for this special day. They didn't just get pictures of our event, they captures our personalities and our lifestyle and it all came together in the most beautiful way. The photos expressed exactly how the wedding felt that day. They took pictures that we never knew were taken. We are so pleased that we choice LightMaster Studios and we would highly recommend them for any of your photography needs.

Sandy and Ed · Married on 09/09/2012

In every way, LightMasters were exceptional. Clear communication before the wedding gave us every confidence that our special day would be captured perfectly. We got our proofs quickly, exactly when we understood we would get them, and the quality of our final albums and prints are extremely professional and everything we hoped they would be. We will forever treasure our photo choices, and better yet, our families are very grateful to have exceptional photos of all generations. Shawn and Carrie are an amazing team!

Lisa · event on: 12/31/2012

Shawn is an amazing photographer to work with. He not only has great ideas but can come up with new ideas as the situation changes. We went to NYC to shoot some pictures for my daughters senior portraits and even though it was the coldest day of the year, he got great shots of her in many sites in the city. I would highly recommend Lightmaster Studios for all of your special moments!

• User3462695 · event on: 08/08/2011

An infants’ first beach vacation. If you’re lucky enough to have Shawn with you like we were, he truly makes you look at life through the eyes of a child. In a few shots Shawn can put you “there”; the sand between your child’s toes, the beads of water left on their legs from the cool splash, and the open mouthed expression of surprise and shock your child must have felt that quickly turned into a joyous smile wanting the surf to return again. Shawn continues to amaze me with his photography. I often look at his photos from events we’ve been at together and question whether I was there. He truly has a gift with his ability to capture your attention and his eye for details that are often overlooked. He can hold you still in a moment that often lasts less than two seconds and one for which if we had done it on our own we would have missed the moment in both person and on film!

Katherine · event on: 06/30/2013

LightMaster Studios has covered several of our family events, most recently our daughter's baby shower. They are punctual, responsive to customer requests, and willing to go "above and beyond" to capture the formal and candid moments. We were pleased with the creativity and quality of the photos. Highly recommended!

• User3464297 · event on: 08/10/2012

Shawn Stewart's work is more than photography. It is art. He has an eye for what can make a picture unique, and his creativity is evident in all he does. The family portraits that hang in our family room are an example. Shawn suggested that we use the beach as a backdrop. Through his eye and his use of lighting and scenery, the photographs capture not only each of us, but the beauty of a vacation spot that is special to our family.

E · event on: 02/11/2013

Always a great experience with LightMaster. Shawn takes a personal interest in the work and his pictures really capture 'the moment'. Always recommend Shawn for high-quality and creative photography services to friends/family.

• User3462723 · event on: 05/01/2013