17 Reviews for Lightbound Photography

Photos
Engagement Shoot (1)
Digital Files (1)
16 Lightbound Photography Reviews

Sonja did a great job on our engagement photos and even got some great shots of our energetic pups!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Sonja has been super great to work with so far! I'm excited for her to photograph our wedding!! Book her now before she fills up because she is a super steal!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time with Sonja (despite freezing temperatures) taking our engagement photos. My fiance and I are both not very keen on the idea of having our photos taken, and went into engagement photos thinking they'd be practice before the wedding, but they were actually really easy! Sonja made everything feel natural and we got a lot of great photos. She's also great with animals, and we had our dog join us for a few of the pictures. Can't wait for her to take photos at our wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I love working with Sonja! The process has been smooth and simple. Our engagement pictures are beautiful. My fiancé and I wanted our eight month old puppy and most of our photos. I know puppies can be difficult to photograph but Sonja made it look easy. Every photo we got back was stunning. Thank you Sonja!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sonja is the best! She worked with us on a personal level and ensured we got exactly the photos we wanted. She is also creative and did some amazing shots that turned out even better than we could have expected.

Profile Picture Fay, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sonja has been wonderful. We booked with her after a nightmare first photographer choice. She has been very professional and knowledgeable. In our initial meet and greet with her she drew up a timeline for our big day based on what I told her my general thoughts were. She has great suggestions and our engagement shoot turned out great! We will cherish the pictures forever. We cannot wait to see what she captures from our wedding day!

Profile Picture Brielle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great value for very natural looking engagement photos that we’ve gotten TONS of compliments on!

Post wedding update: We just got our wedding photos back from Sonja and are absolutely thrilled with the way she captured our day. She was there from the getting ready photos through our reception and did not miss a moment. She captured our love and personalities perfectly. Plus, she got so many great candids of our guests that we would have missed otherwise in the blur of the day. She did a great job location scouting and had so many ideas for shots that we would not have considered on our own. We were very impressed with her professionalism are beyond pleased with her beautiful work!! Thank you, Sonja!!

Profile Picture Kiley, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sonja has been a dream to work with for our wedding and engagement photos! Look forward to working with her for all of our life milestones!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was so great to work with her! We hit it off as soon as I met her. I met other photographers but their character was not always pleasant. I never felt like I am just a job or just a number on her clients' list. We got an abundance of unique and wonderful pictures from our engagement and wedding. She even threw in a few shots of our animals and stayed a tad longer to get the perfect sun setting images. She was so easy going, always friendly; responded to us promptly, and gave us edited pictures very fast. She shared many ideas with us and allowed our input from clothing choices, placement, and to poses. She can work with any style: traditional, candit, and/or fashion. My favorite photographs are those of friends and family. They capture people having a great time and tell the story of our special day. I would love to work with her again. Maybe baby pictures when our family expands?!
Love,
The LeClair's

Photos
Profile Picture Lana, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer you will find ! I was so blessed to have LightBound Photography! Great deals for beautiful pictures! She listens to you and wants your pictures to reflect who you are as an individual, couple, etc. she really worked with my tight schedule and left all my sessions with her feeling unique and beautiful!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sonia from Lightbound Photography was fabulous! She was professional and creative. We got everything and more from our wedding photos. It was 93 degrees that day and you couldn't tell from the pictures. She really captured the emotions and besr parts of our day.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Sonja! She was flexible and fun to work with, and the pictures came out great. We plan on using her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Sonja was great to work with! She did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule and helping us throughout the day. She was good at giving direction (which was definitely needed) and was great with our families. We are very happy with our photos.

Profile Picture Nathan , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad we chose Sonja to take our engagement and wedding photos! She was very professional and really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for in our wedding photos. She was thoughtful and thorough about planning for our day, so were were able to relax! We love all of our photos, from the creative shots, to the traditional poses and candid photos of family and friends.

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Your portfolio is so creative and beautiful, we knew than and there that we HAD to book you for our wedding. It’s been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for making our day so memorable ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Yafit, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have Sonja as our photographer at our wedding! We spoke a few times about shots that I really wanted on the day of and I shared my pinterest board with her, and she did all the magic:) She visited the site before the wedding, and found all the cool places for pictures that I didn't even know that they existed! She made us feel so relaxed and told us exactly how to pose for each picture, so even my husband who doesn't really like his pictures taken felt comfortable. She is so sweet, easy to work with, and very accommodating. We are 120% satisfied and happy with the pictures that came out and our venue even used our picture for their brochure:) And she even traveled out to California for our wedding! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Noriko, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews