Lifes Precious Vows Ceremonies Reviews

8 | Derby, KS

8 Reviews for Lifes Precious Vows Ceremonies

Katie · Married on 11/06/2016

We are so blessed we found Reverend Allie! She was a dream come true and helped make the whole wedding process very calming and easy. We had the opportunity to do premarital counseling with her and it was truly amazing, we highly recommend it! Reverend Allie understood the importance of allowing my children who are now Marshall's children to be a part of the ceremony. She helped Marshall find the perfect place in the ceremony to vow his love to Brooke and Trey and they were truly touched by this. Thank you Reverend Allie for everything you helped us with and we will never forget it!!!

They did exactly what we wanted and more. Such an incredible service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Amber · Married on 05/03/2014

Rev. Allie was a most wonderful officiant and made our wedding one to remember. She understood our wishes, adapted easily to our changes, and made sure we understood what we needed to do. When looking for an officiant we were terrified we wouldn't be able to find one to accommodate our schedule and wishes, but from the first moment of contact she was perfect for us. With a gentle, kind, relaxing nature she made our special day one to remember for a lifetime. A huge thank you to Rev. Allie and Lifes Precious Vows for taking the stress out of the day and making our ceremony magical.

Amy · Married on 05/16/2013

Rev. Allie is the one who married my Husband and I. She is amazing and thanks to her our wedding ceremony went fantastically well. Not to mention the vows were beautiful.

Lifes Precious Vows was fantastic to work with! They did a great job with our ceremony and I would highly recommend them to others!

April · Married on 10/10/2011

Doing business with Life's Precious Vows was a pleasure. Me and my husband were looking to get married very quickly when he proposed. We contacted the company, thinking that there was no way anyone would be free to do a ceremony with about a week's notice. I got an email response from Reverend Alexander within a couple hours, saying the date and time we wanted was available and she would be more than happy to do our ceremony. The reservation and payment process were more than easy. On the day of the ceremony, the Reverend was on time, professional, and had a wonderful set of vows for us. We are very glad that we chose Life's Precious Vows and Reverend Alexander to officiate our wedding, they provided the perfect day for me and my husband.

lorri · Married on 04/09/2011

Very easy to work with, very professional easy in visit with socially approprite

Kate · Married on 06/16/2012

This is weddings made simple. My husband and I did not have a large amount of time to plan a wedding (4 weeks) and when looking on search sites Precious Vows Ceremonies came up repeatedly. I loved the fact that there were Bio's of the officiants so we could get a feel for how our ceremony would be. Rev. Alexander was wonderful and patient with me (as my husband had more input of the ceremony than I did) and was quick to respond to both emails and calls. Our service, although small, was well planned out and everyone involved felt comfortable with the flow of our service from the Entrance to family blessing to our written devotions to each other. Rev. Alexander was prompt on both the rehearsal, and the day of the ceremony. We ended with a most memorable day as the beginning of a new family thanks to Precious Vows and Rev. Alexander.