Life's Lens Photography Reviews

6 | Port Orchard, WA

6 Reviews for Life's Lens Photography

Robert · Married on 06/28/2018

Heather did a wonderful job. Quick and a great value. Showed up just prior to the wedding. Took some great posed photos and candid photos as well. She knew exactly what she was doing and was very easy to work with. The turn around on photo delivery was surprisingly fast. Would definitely recommend her for your event.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Life's Lens Photography's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review! You two were great to work with! I just loved how easy going you and your bridal party were about the fun poses we did. Congrats again on this new chapter of your lives.

katie · Married on 01/20/2018

Heather was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, met with me within a couple weeks and was the perfect photographer for my wedding! She was easy to work with, very good at giving directions and all my friends and family loved her too! I highly recommend Heather for your special day!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Kristine · Married on 08/11/2017

In August of 2016 my daughter got married in the Port Orchard/Manchester area. I worked from California to help her plan the wedding, so I had to rely on internet to find good vendors, one of which was a photographer. I was lucky enough to find LIfe's Lens Photography. I sent an email and heard back from Heather Phillips and she was perfect for our needs. She was familiar with the venue and was able to offer some valuable suggestions about where to take pictures and what time of day to take the best pictures. She worked with me on creating a list of pictures to take during the wedding/reception so that we both were on the same page going into the event. She was fabulous at creating a reenactment of the wedding and reception through the photographs she took. She took specific, creative pictures of every decoration and captured the best moments of the bride and groom. Heather's personality was easy-going and she used humor and her expertise to make the whole experience memorable. If I am ever in the need of a photographer in that part of Washington again, I will definitely use Heather Phillips. Thank you, Heather!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Heather is an absolute joy to work with. She is a very creative and charismatic photographer. Her vision and ability to capture the memories that last a lifetime are unparalleled. I could not be happier with our photos. I will definitely be using Life's Lens Photography again and for all my photography needs. I would highly recommend Heather.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Megan · Married on 08/10/2013

I hired Heather Phillips to photograph my Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party and wedding. Heather was amazing to work with. She had an eye for detail and was so much fun to work with. We love her sense of style so much we have hired her to do family photos as well. We will continue to use her and recommend her to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Lia Kozak · Married on 07/01/2017

Great at capturing the right moments

Heather was very responsive and understanding. She is a very nice person and easy to deal with. She took time to pick out interesting moments out of our wedding and capture them as they happened. Overall it was exactly in line with what we wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Life's Lens Photography's reply:

Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness! Thanks for the great review, I enjoyed taking your engagement pictures with your adorable pup and capturing your wedding day at Kiana Lodge!