Life's Highlights Reviews

Life's Highlights 6
Life's Highlights 7

Samantha Reid · Married on 12/12/2018

Nothing less than perfect

You can’t go wrong with Life's Highlights. They were very responsive, professional, and creative throughout the entire wedding planning precessions. We used them for both our engagement and wedding photos and videos. From our enegagement on the beach, to walking down the aisle, to dancing the night away at our reception, they captured it all! The photos turned out so beautiful and natural. I swear they were like ninjas, half the time I didn’t even know they were filming or taking photos. They thought of many different photo ops throughout the night and would steal us away for a few mins to get a few shots. By far one of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding was hiring them!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Life's Highlights 8

Life's Highlights's reply:

As our first couple who hired us to capture their wedding story from start (proposal) to finish, we absolutely could not be happier with our experience working with you. Thanks so much for the kind words!!!
  • courtney

courtney · Married on 11/29/2018

Our experience with Life’s Highlights has been absolutely phenomenal!! We could not be happier with the service they provided!

Our experience with Life’s Highlights has been absolutely phenomenal!!! They went above and beyond to provide a service that is high quality and made us feel like they really care about their clients, which is so hard to find these days. Every step of the way they communicated very clearly and made us feel comfortable with all that they were going to do the day of! The turn around for the video was so fast that it shocked me! You can’t get any better service than what we’ve had with them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a exceptional business to work with. We are overly thrilled with how the video turned out and so thankful they were the ones to capture our special day. They were by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Scott and April with Life's Highlights did an absolutely AMAZING job capturing all of the special moments of our wedding day! Not only are our wedding photos so, so beautiful, the professionalism that we received from Scott and April from the moment we first met over Skype (we were a long distance couple, living in Hawaii and getting married in Florida.. yikes!) is unparallel to customer service we received from other vendors.. & while planning a wedding can be stressful enough, it's safe to say that we appreciated this the MOST!

Scott and April, the work that you two do, capturing such beautiful moments, is the most special gift you could have given to our families and to others. We will look back on our wedding photos for years and years to come, remembering these moments with some of the most important family and friends, from all over the country, that we've ever known and loved. Our only regret is that we now live in NC while Life's Highlights is in FL! Thank you both so very much :)

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Life's Highlights 9
    Life's Highlights 10
    Life's Highlights 11
    Life's Highlights 12
    Life's Highlights 13
    Life's Highlights 14

Life's Highlights's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! We too wish you lived in Florida so that we could work with you again. Hope to see you at a friend's wedding sometime soon :)
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Could not be happier!

If you want the absolute best wedding photography and videography experience, do yourself a favor and book Life's Highlights. They are professional, knowledgable, patient, and took the time to get to know us and what we wanted to capture on our wedding day. They are the nicest people and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I barely even noticed they were there at the reception yet they captured everything! I could not be happier with our experience and would recommend them to everyone for their wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Life's Highlights's reply:

What an amazing emotional wedding Taylor!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We share your feelings, as we could not choose a lovelier couple to work with :)

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

Scott and the team at Life's Highlights is absolutely incredible! I had seen a wedding highlight film of his work years ago and knew when it came time for my wedding I wanted to use him as well. Scott is so easy to work with and quick to respond to emails. Our wedding highlights film was so amazing!!! We got so many compliments on it from all our family and friends! All of the special moments from our day captured into one highlight film and we are able to continue to relive those memories from our big day. To Scott and the entire team at Life's Highlights, thank you for so perfectly capturing those special moments from our big day!! We will cherish them forever!

Kristin · Married on 04/07/2018

Scott and April were recommended to us by a friend as several of her friends have used them and had rave reviews. When looking at their website I noticed a friend from high school and they had rave reviews too. They are fantastic! They are professional yet approachable, they Facetimed with us so we could get to know each other better prior to signing a contract. We loved that as it makes the day of even better. They were so friendly that when they heard of our pizza making blunders, they sent us a video of how they make pizza and it worked great!
    The parents of the groom ended up using them too for the rehearsal dinner. It was great to see April’s friendly face for Rehearsal and Wedding. The best part is that April is incredibly sweet and calm, but forceful enough to deal with my loud and funny family. We had some crazy weather coming in so our post-wedding photos were rushed with the whole family and she did a fantastic job, I still can’t believe how great they are!
    They respond quickly, provided our wedding photos quickly after our wedding, including one in advance for our thank you cards. We were able to keep all our photos and they provided prints at a discounted rate. We absolutely loved them and would hire them for any event! I’m pretty sure my husband wants to hang out with them if we are ever in Tampa to talk travel hacking with.

Maggie · Married on 06/17/2017

About a month before our wedding, we decided to hire a videographer. We were on a limited budget and only wanted to capture the key moments - ceremony, dances and toasts. Scott created a package for us that perfectly fit our needs and even gave us a discount. Our wedding film was beautiful. We're so happy we decided to work with Life's Highlights ad would highly recommend them!

Miriam · Married on 05/28/2017

From the first video intro call, to the months leading up to and on our wedding day, Scott and April were nothing less than amazing. I knew right away that I wanted Scott and April to capture our wedding as they were easy going, friendly, and extremely responsive right off the bat.

Throughout the entire process, they were so friendly and willing to help in every way. It was so reassuring not having to worry about anything and knowing that they were on top of every single detail.

Scott has a sense of calm and attention to detail that is uncanny and really shows through in his work. Our video came out to be a work of art and everyone loves it! In addition, working with April on my wedding day was such a blast. You are with your photographers throughout the whole day and I (as well as my entire bridal party) truly enjoyed working with April. The photos are stunning and I am always receiving compliments on them!

After the wedding was over, Sammy and I actually both mentioned how fun it was to work with Scott and April and how it really was a huge part in making our day so wonderful.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting so much care and thought into our special day. We can't thank you both enough!

- Miriam & Sammy

• F

Frances · Married on 05/20/2017

Scott and April filmed our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with our wedding film!!! They are truly amazing amazing, creative, professional, and just good people that are committed to make your dream wedding/event come to life in a video to forever cherish! They are willing to work with even the most difficult of brides hehe;) and make them truly happy. They did a PHENOMENAL job and I would recommend them a million times !!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Life's Highlights's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Frances! Your wedding was an incredible party, and the bride was not difficult at all :)

Sherree · Married on 05/19/2017

We love our beautiful highlight video and documentary video of our wedding. We have received SO many compliments on them. They really get to know you and personalize your video to your style. They worked seamlessly with the photographer and other staff on our wedding day. They blend into the crowd while still capturing every precious moment. So thankful we have the perfect video of our perfect day! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Life's Highlights's reply:

Thanks so much Sherree! Your wedding was so beautiful, even with the rain! We were truly honored to be a part :)

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

Hands down the best decision we made in a vendor for our wedding day. April and Scott are beyond amazing and I seriously recommend them! Not only is their work incredible, but their all around character and personalities make everything that much more fun. They go out of their way to capture the best shots and really care about what's important to you that you really want to have captured. The second April got to the hotel room where I was getting ready I felt like she was completely there for me. She really takes care of her brides! Use Life's Highlights...you won't be sorry!

Priska · Married on 11/25/2016

Scott was so fun to work with during our wedding day! I haven't yet seen the video, but I can tell he got so many great shots. Plus, I had a separate photographer, and they worked together very well. I highly recommend LH!

lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

April & Scott were beyond amazing! Life's highlights did the video for our June wedding. My husband & I are so glad we got to have the privilege of working with Life's Highlights. The first time we met Scott he was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband (finance at the time) & me. It's obvious this isn't just a "job" to them. April & Scott are so very passionate about what they do & it shows! On our wedding day April & Scott came prepared & ready to work! & honestly I don't even know how they captured every detail of our wedding day, because I never noticed them lol. If you're looking for an amazing videographer to capture your special day, then you cannot go wrong with Life's Highlights! They certainly exceeded my husband & my expectations ! :)

Melanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Life's Highlights beyond exceeded our expectations! We had Scott as our videographer and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! Scott created the best wedding video of our entire day and we could not be more happy! Every moment was captured beautifully :) We cannot express how happy we are to have had them capture our wedding.

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

We are so happy to have hired Life's Highlights as our videographers! Scott did an amazing job!! Very professional and responsive. Originally, my husband was concerned that he would have a camera in his face the entire evening - that was NOT the case at all!! Scott was able to capture our night beautifully, without us even noticing he was there! Turn around time was unbelievable - we had our wedding video back so soon!! We were thrilled with how everything turned out. Thank you Scott for everything!!

Katie · Married on 01/23/2016

Scott and April provided the videography for my wedding. From the initial emails and meeting, I knew that I wanted them to be a part of our big day. We had a list of multiple video vendors we were going to meet with, but after meeting Scott and April, we did not meet with a single other company. Throughout the wedding planning process, Scott would email me fun countdowns and wedding planning tips along the way. It was comforting to know that even though we would not really begin working together until closer to the date, he was still thinking of us!

As it got closer to our wedding date, Scott sent me a very detailed survey to fill out about every single aspect of our big day, so they did not miss anything. They were very flexible on scheduling changes as the timeline shifted once the day got closer and final decisions were made. Scott and April arrived early and stayed later to make sure they did not miss a single moment of the day.

Our wedding was an outside ceremony on a very windy day, Scott and April made sure that everyone was mic'd, so they did not miss a single line during the ceremony due to the wind. It was difficult for them to catch our readers since they were not mic'd, but they made sure to pull them aside and have them rerecord their reading to make sure it sounded perfect on the video. This kind of thoughtfulness is exactly what I wanted when hiring wedding vendors. Wedding vendors who did not realize an issue after the fact when editing, but instead noticed it, took care of it and no one knew. I would not have even known they rerecorded the readings had one of the readers not told me.

When we received links to all of the videos included the wedding trailer, I was blown away. They captured moments that my husband and I hadn't even noticed. It is so great to be able to relive our wedding day with the incredible video shot by Scott and April. They were incredibly professional, easy and super fun to work with. Highly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 01/09/2016

When we planned a 100% outdoor wedding we new rain was a risk. When it monsooned on our wedding day we understood that things could have really gone south. Scott and April understood the urgency and reacted fast. They kept us calm and made sure we got all the shots we wanted in between raindrops. Their professionalism surpassed our highest expectations and their efficiency was unparalleled. Their energy was perfect and we are incredibly grateful for the choice we made. We can't wait to see the finished product!

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2015

Scott and April were absolutely incredible throughout the entire wedding process! They gave us invaluable advice that truly made our day one that we will never forget. They're very professional, but made us feel comfortable in all of our interactions. They stood back and let us enjoy our wedding day while capturing incredibly intimate footage at the same time. Our wedding video was INCREDIBLE and exactly what we were hoping for. We would 100% choose them, again, for any of our photography or videography needs. I cannot praise them enough!

Kim · Married on 11/14/2015

Scott and April photographed my cousin's wedding and came highly recommended. From the initial email inquiring about availability and pricing, through the delivery of photos and the film, they were top notch in every way possible. If you don't hire them to photograph your wedding (and please consider adding film services - our film is priceless and such a fantastic reflection of our special day!), you're doing yourself a disservice.

Their communication is on point - emails are answered in a very timely manner, and they are thorough in making sure they are prepared for your wedding day in regards to making sure they capture the shots you want. Their professionalism and efficiency is spot on as well. They make you feel comfortable, which was important to my husband and I since neither of us really enjoy getting our picture taken! The end result turned out fabulous - there wasn't a sunset during our beach wedding, the sky just turned gray, but the photos still turned out beautifully. The film was amazing as well - it is well worth the money to be able to have each component of your wedding on film to look back on in years to come. It was also nice for me to see things, especially the ceremony processional, from our guests' point of view.

Scott and April and great, and well worth the investment!

I recently worked with Scott for our wedding video, and could not be happier with this company! I did a lot of initial research to find the best fit for what my now-husband and I were looking for quality and style-wise, and within our budget, plus the photographer we chose to work with highly recommended this company from prior experience. From the initial point of contact, Scott was above and beyond accommodating, professional and so knowledgable about wedding videography. We were planning from out of state so Scott's persona and knowledge gave us full confidence we'd be happy with the outcome. He made the whole planning process smooth and efficient, and guided us very well when needed. During the wedding, he was excellent to work with, and after got us the footage in a very timely manner. We are so pleased with this service & thankful that we were able to get to know and work with Scott, and have already recommended them to a few of our engaged friends!

Let me start by saying that originally my fiancé and I had decided that a videographer is the area we would skip. Although we thought videos we had seen were beautiful, we knew it was a large extra expense that would push us over our budget. After going back and forth, we finally decided to go ahead and start looking for a videographer because we felt that it would be something that would give us the opportunity to see things about our wedding that we may not have seen or may have forgotten. One of our friends had worked with Scott from Life's Highlights and highly recommended them. Also, the video he made for them was by far the most beautiful wedding video I'd ever seen. 2 months after our wedding when we received our video, my husband, my family, my friends, and I realized how big of a mistake it would have been to skimp in this area. Scott provided us with the most amazing, creative, and professional film we could have asked for. Not only did he capture each big moment beautifully, but he captured the small moments as well. He captured the looks between my husband and I, the laughs shared with friends, and the emotional moments with family. Our video truly reflects us as a couple and reflects our day perfectly. Watching that video we are able to relive our wedding day and really feel the way we felt on our day. Scott is extremely talented and extremely professional. Through our entire experience he was relaxed and so organized. I would HIGHLY recommend Life's Highlights to anyone looking for a professional wedding videographer. Don't skimp in this area! It's not the place to do it. Scott and Life's Highlights provided us with the most amazing gift that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

I spent a lot of time deciding whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding, however I am SO glad I did. The wedding day flies by and it has been so wonderful re-watching our wedding film. The moment I looked at Life's Highlights videos online before I decided to use a videographer, I knew that they would be the company for us. Scott met with us months prior to our wedding to get to know us and our wedding. On our wedding day, Scott was there to film every highlight and capture amazing perspective of the day. Our wedding was on 10/24 and we got the highlight film less than a month after the wedding and then the whole film in the mail about a month after our wedding. It brings tears to my eyes to re-watch our day and to be able to share it with our family and friends. If you are wondering to hire a videographer for your wedding day, definitely work with Life's Highlights!! You will have the beautiful video to remember your wedding forever.

H · Married on 10/09/2015

Life Highlight's did our wedding photos and videos on October 2015. They magnificently captured the memories of our wedding through their lenses & preserved it beautifully through the photos and videos.. We love every "awww moments" we got after we let our families and friends watch the photo slides and videos...and I also posted the vimeo link on my facebook and my friends were so touched too, they sent us heartfelt messages because of the magic they captured for us..

Truly, Life's Highlights (the couple, Scott and April) partnership is amazing and it rubs on everything that they do for each couple that they work with... My husband and I felt that they're putting their hearts on our wedding.. We did not feel that we are just another client for them, but we felt like they are like a family on our special day.. We would like to commend Scott and April for the perfect professionalism they showed us in every single requests, emails and meetings that we had. Working with them is a breathe of fresh air. They really understand what we want and worked perfectly on it. Our family, friends & guests are all praises to this wonderful couple - Scott and April because they made them feel important too on our wedding day. :)

What a wonderful teamwork of Scott and April, blessed with amazing talents, passion and heart. Truly the best in Florida!

We are 110% super happy clients.☺️ They have provided & delivered us a world class service. - Holly & Paul

Kelleigh · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband & I were introduced to Scott & April by a family friend. We watched all of the Featured Film’s on their website & fell in love with Life’s Highlights. Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time & my husband & I decided that what we wanted, was to elope! We still wanted a video to share with all of our family & friends, & eventually one day our kids. As unconventional as it may have been & unsure of what they might even be able to do with our crazy idea, Scott & April took it all on! Since we didn’t have any raw footage, they suggested a sit down type of interview to include. They captured us & our personalities perfectly. My husband & I do not typically enjoy being in front of a camera, but Scott & April made us feel so comfortable & relaxed. The first time we sat down & watched what they captured, we sat in awe. We had to watch it all over again! The finished product was so phenomenal, that we decided to announce our elopement with their video! The transitions from the beach scenes of me in my white dress & my husband in his suit, to our sit down interview in a more relaxed environment where we told our story of how we met, was so moving it left many people in tears & raving about their product. People raved about the story, dialogue, lighting, & music chosen. The shots that they selected for the film were beautiful & were combined into the perfect sequences. It was amazing. So much so, that we recommended Life’s Highlights to my brother & his fiancé who were getting married in Washington DC. Scott & April traveled to DC to film all of their special moments in full on stealth mode and captured every moment of their day. Scott & April’s sophistication, attention to detail, & chemistry is what makes their product a true piece of artwork. I look forward to each time LH's releases another one of their masterpieces. You can feel confident when you choose LH's, that you will be able to relive your special day over & over. https://mediazilla.com/anv93lrE1

Bethany · Married on 07/11/2015

We absolutely LOVED April and Scott from Life's Highlights. Our pictures were really really important to us and as April said on our wedding day...in the end your photos are all you really have from your big day! They were 100% professional, nice, discreet (a lot of times we didn't even realize they were taking our picture!) and our photos turned out amazing (they edited and sent us our photos super fast!) They even went around to the tables during dinner and took pictures of some of the guests- that was an added bonus! Our portraits especially are fantastic and now our biggest problem is narrowing enough of them down to hang them on the wall since we have so many good ones to choose from! Thank you to April and Scott for making our day perfect- we are forever grateful!