Libero Jewelers Reviews

1 User photo

• Autumn
    Autumn I. Getting married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely amazing

They did phenomenal with my engagement ring! Sizing was very fast and done perfectly. My fiances family has used them for years and they never dissapoint!!!
  • FutureMrs.C
    Jessica Married on 08/30/2020

They Really Fixed up My Old Ring!

They did such an amazing job with my engagement ring. I was really nervous because the ring is an antique and has been in the family for a long time. We took it in to fix up the prongs and replace a couple of the stones, and when we got it back the ring looked absolutely gorgeous. I had no idea that I could fall in love with my ring more than I already had, but I was wrong - They did such a good job restoring it and making the ring look young again! I would definitely recommend them. They know what they're doing!
    Leighann L. Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful rings, great service

We originally went to another jeweler for my engagement ring and were not happy with the service. Going to Libero for our wedding rings was a complete 180. Every member of their staff was kind, responsive and patient throughout the entire selection process. They took time to listen and make sure we found the perfect rings. We were so happy with our experience, I decided to get a pearl bracelet made with them as well and it came out beautiful. I highly recommend them to anyone who is jewelry shopping,
    Katie Married on 05/11/2019

Great value!

We went during the wedding band sale and got an amazing deal. They were super helpful with picking out the rings. The rings also came so quickly. They were so easy to work with!
    Maxine Married on 07/06/2018
    My, now, husband brought photos of an engagement ring to Libero Jewelers. Mikey was able customize the design, which came out perfect!!! We knew that we would return to purchase our wedding bands. They were able to customize a wedding band to match the diamonds in the engagement ring so it all lined up perfectly. For my husband, they had a hugeeee selection of bands. They are great here. Look no place else!
    Meagan Married on 04/30/2016
    My fiance picked out my ring at Libero Jewelers it is absolutely stunning! They are the most warm and loving people and treat everyone like family! They really put everything in to make my ring perfect! I love it! We also were able to pick great bridal party gifts as well and were so helpful and had great suggestions!!!
  • Tanya
    Tanya Married on 05/20/2018
    Make this your first and only stop!

This was the fourth jeweler we went to. FH wasn't thrilled looking at all the diamond engagement ring options. Nothing jumped out at him. He finally found the perfect ring that had a non traditional stone (ruby).

Morgan was spectacular to work with. Her patience and professionalism is top notch. We decided to pick out wedding bands first and work backwards. She explained the different metals available and truly listened to what our needs, requirements and preferences were. She was unfazed with our request to look at fashion rings during our search. Her knowledge of gems and options for different metals to customize the ring made the final selection easy.

The fact that all rings fit within the budget set for just the engagement ring was an absolute plus! I would without a doubt return for future jewelry and not hesitate to recommend Libero Jewellers to others.