Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

108 | South Lake Tahoe, CA

108 Reviews for Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

Kelly Yepez · Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Help!

Liane’s help was a phenomenal! From beginning planning stages to the day of the wedding, she was a great guide and resource. As we planned and re-planned this day because of COVID, she continued to offer help and support. The vendors she referred us to were professional and did a great job. We couldn’t have been happier with the help she provided! I would definitely use her service again for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly, for your wonderful review of our services. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family, in preparation for and on Mikala and Dylan's wedding day. It is always a great honor to work with couples and their parents who are graciously and lovingly involved with the planning process. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you all! Best wishes to your families in the years ahead! xo Liane
  • Sound

Sound Extreme Productions · Married on 01/02/2020

DJ, MC, Lighting, Photo Booth & Dance Floor

It was great working with Liane and her team at The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe. As a production company it is important we all communicate and work as a team. Liane did just that and was amazing. We look forward to working with her again. The Sound Extreme Crew!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Ryan for your kind comments and positive review. It was such a pleasure working with the Sound Extreme team and look forward to working with you again in the future! Liane McCombs Wedding and Event Planning
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic Day of Coordinator!

I hired Liane's company's services for my 8/24/19 wedding at Squaw Valley Resort in Tahoe. In preparation for my wedding, Liane was professional, calm, organized and collected. Prior to the wedding we had phone calls to talk through my plan, and she always had great questions and anticipated some things I hadn't even thought of. Her team member, Denise, was my day of coordinator and did a wonderful job. It was as if Denise was a little wedding fairy running around and doing everything I had requested on my list and according to the timeline - the day was flawless and so wonderful. I couldn't be more appreciative of their services and so happy that I hired someone to help execute my wedding day! Hiring a coordinator was a really great choice, even for someone like me who considers herself a very organized bride but couldn't possibly have managed day-of without this service. Worth.every.penny. Thank you Liane and Denise!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind comments and trust in our services to provide you with a stress-free wedding day. It is always such a privilege to work with someone as organized and nice as you have been throughout your planning process. Our team wishes you a lifetime of happiness and love. xoxo Liane
  • Stephen

Stephen Buzzard · Married on 08/22/2019

Liane - thank you

Liane was great to work with. Being a DJ, it always makes the event go smoother when everyone is on the same page and can work together. That is the case with Liane. Great Tahoe wedding that indeed ran smoothly. And Liane gets bonus points on my end. Forgot to bring a jacket for a cold Tahoe night. She recognized it and was able to find a jacket for me. Little things go a long way. Thank you Liane!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Stephen for your kind comments and positive review. It was wonderful working with you as well. I appreciate working with true professionals and those who have a talent and love for what they do. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

M. F. · Married on 08/17/2019

Liane McCombs is wonderful

Liane and her staff are simply outstanding; highly professional, highly reliable, highly trusted, and as a result, highly recommended. Their attention to detail and commitment to providing exceptional service truly sets them far apart from other wedding and event planners.

• The

The Soultones · Married on 06/29/2019

Detailed, calm and always professional!

LOVE working with Liane and her team of professionals. Detailed, calm and professional, creates a stress-free wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you as well! We always love working with you and your wonderful band. Our working relationship the past 10 years has been wonderful and we look forward to many more years of working with you!
  • Mark

Mark Frady · Married on 06/22/2019

Liane, you make life easy for me!

Liane McCombs and her crew are simply a notch above the rest...they make my job easier, so I am always relieved and excited to know that I will be working with her. Continued success to you! And thank you for all of your help...efficient, caring and on time! Pastor Mark E. Frady

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator

Liane and her team were fantastic and made the process of planning a wedding from the opposite side of the country as easy as possible. She was extremely responsive and never failed to answer an email or phone call (almost instantly!). Her team made sure our wedding day went smoothly and that everything was beautiful. I honestly couldn’t have been happier with our decision to book her!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Kathleen! You were also such a pleasure to work with, and we congratulate you on your marriage. It is always great to work with such wonderful couples such as you and Jeffrey, and wish you all the best in the years ahead. xo Liane

Jim Dunigan · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing weddings!

As a videographer, I have worked alongside Liane and her team for many events. Every wedding has been unique with stunning presentation! Highly recommended for your big day!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Holly

Holly Skaff · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect day

Liane was amazing! She made sure our day was smooth and went off without a hitch. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Holly for your review of our services! It was such a great privilege working with you and your family. We wish you and Danny much happiness in the years ahead! xo Liane

S.g. · Married on 02/10/2019

Exactly what we needed

Liane is a consummate professional without a doubt. I did not utilize all her talents as a coordinator but she was fantastic for what I needed. We did a destination wedding with very few needs but I needed people and she connected me with the best! In all sincerity, the people she works with are tops and we had an excellent event because of her relationships. Thank you again Liane!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, so much for your confidence and trust in our services. We are pleased that those services met with your approval and praise. We sincerely thank you and want to congratulate you as you begin your married life! Our best wishes to you always! Liane

Kelsey · Married on 11/01/2018

A fabulous Wedding & Event Coordinator to work with!

I have worked with Liane as one of her photographers for a few years now and I absolutely love not only her work, she has an incredible eye for detail, and making sure everything runs smoothly. I appreciate her kindness, she was a wonderful warm energy when working with clients/vendors that I absolutely love. You will not be disappointed at all when working with Liane McCombs. She goes above and beyond for everyone she works with. Its such a privilege to work with her every time!

• Michael

Michael Robison · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Event Planner

Liane is great to work with. She is responsive to your needs and is very professional. She has an awesome team that helps with all aspects of your event. I would recommend her for any event planning needs.

Heather · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional and resourceful

I highly recommend Liane to help you with your wedding. She is very detail oriented, professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/19/2018

The Best Tahoe Wedding Planner

Liane and her team were essential for making our Tahoe wedding flawless. It was so nice to have such a professional take care of us on our wedding day and allow us to enjoy our day while she and her team ensured everything ran smoothly. She also recommended our excellent team of vendors who we would not have met without her. We were very lucky to have such an expert on our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

carol · Married on 09/09/2018

We decided to have a day of wedding coordinator and Liane was the perfect choice! This really helped since we came from out of town and needed that reassurance for all the last minute details. Liane had a lot of experience with the staff at the Hyatt in Incline Village which helped even more. She came up with time lines for the vendors and the wedding party and was very professional and a good communicator. As the mother of the bride, I felt I could relax knowing those details were taken care of. Thanks, Liane, for your help on a very important day for our family!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Troy · Married on 08/18/2018

Its always wonderful working with the Liane McCombs Team. Micheal and Marissa made sure that the event ran smoothly for Curtis and Sarah. We look forward to working with the amazing team in the near future.
    -Thats Entertainment

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so grateful to have found Liane! My husband and I hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding this past August and she was wonderful! She was organized from the beginning which I appreciated because ultimately, it helped me to be organized as well! She was always quick to respond to my many questions and made sure all vendor recommendations were within our budget. Liane lifted any stress I might have had about our wedding day because I knew I could rely on her and her team to make sure our day was just as we pictured it. Thank you Liane!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was so great working with you and we so appreciate your kind words. Your Bohemian wedding day was magical! We wish you all the best as you begin your new adventure! xo Liane

Kristina · Married on 08/11/2018

Liane is wonderful! She was such a huge help planning our wedding and on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Liane and her team!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was so wonderful working with you and your family in preparation for your special wedding day. My best wishes and love to you as you begin your new adventure! xo

M · Married on 08/11/2018

Liane was amazing! She and her team are true professionals. We were very fortunate to have Liane plan our daugher's wedding. She was always available for questions and had great wedding ideas to make the day special and unique. I highly recommend Liane for your wedding planning!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Elyse · Married on 07/14/2018

Liane and team are top notch- they made our wedding day, the day before, and the weeks leading up seamless and stress-free. She has connections all around the Tahoe area which made finding vendors quick and easy. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to many years of experience that they bring with them. Not to mention Liane is so warm and relaxed- exactly the qualities you need to support you in planning a wedding. We are forever grateful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Elyse, for your kind words. It was such a sincere pleasure working with you as well. My best wishes to you and your families as you begin your married life. xo

Paula · Married on 07/06/2018

So wonderful to work with a true professional, makes for a smooth, fun
    event. As a professional photographer, time lines are very important.
    Thank you Liane, it's been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 04/18/2018

Caring professional with a keen eye for design!

Did you see those wonderful pictures? They're a true reflection of Liane's design which is elegant. Liane and her staff will amaze you and comfort you during your event! She a professional, has an eye for elegant design and will make your wedding, reception and party beautiful. She's a kind and caring guide especially for fast moving events (like weddings). I worked with her as a vendor (Officiant, Emcee and DJ) and she's great to work with (she's very calm, reassuring and gentle, yet will keep the event on track). Contact her today! I highly recommend her as a planner for your event!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sean, for your kind words and recommendation. We sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mary · Married on 03/31/2018

Liane McCombs made our daughters wedding day seamless! She understood the details that were important to us and carried them out expertly! I highly recommend her and her staff......look no further! Thanks again Liane for all of your help!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Monica · Married on 10/27/2017

Hiring Liane McCombs was by far one of the best things I could have done. Coming from a very nervous first time older bride, I really did not have any idea how 10 months of planning was all going to come together, and now 12 days later, and back from our honeymoon, we are still hearing that our wedding was one of the most beautiful that our guests have ever seen. We couldn't have done that without Liane and her expertise. Every single vendor Liane matched us up with, we couldn't have been happier with- and Liane made sure that every second of the day- ceremony, reception, etc., was going right on time and without a hitch. Those are things you don't think of needing help with- but all my time was freed up to spend being a bride, and spending time with my bridesmaids, and creating once in a lifetime memories, and of course enjoying being a Mrs. after the ceremony and not having to worry about anything! Well worth the money! Thank you Liane a million times over!!!! Monica and Brian Gardner.

Sent on 11/08/2017