Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning 6
Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning 7

M. F. · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Liane McCombs is wonderful

Liane and her staff are simply outstanding; highly professional, highly reliable, highly trusted, and as a result, highly recommended. Their attention to detail and commitment to providing exceptional service truly sets them far apart from other wedding and event planners.

• Michael

Michael Robison · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Event Planner

Liane is great to work with. She is responsive to your needs and is very professional. She has an awesome team that helps with all aspects of your event. I would recommend her for any event planning needs.

Heather · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional and resourceful

I highly recommend Liane to help you with your wedding. She is very detail oriented, professional and easy to work with.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/19/2018

The Best Tahoe Wedding Planner

Liane and her team were essential for making our Tahoe wedding flawless. It was so nice to have such a professional take care of us on our wedding day and allow us to enjoy our day while she and her team ensured everything ran smoothly. She also recommended our excellent team of vendors who we would not have met without her. We were very lucky to have such an expert on our special day.

carol · Married on 09/09/2018

We decided to have a day of wedding coordinator and Liane was the perfect choice! This really helped since we came from out of town and needed that reassurance for all the last minute details. Liane had a lot of experience with the staff at the Hyatt in Incline Village which helped even more. She came up with time lines for the vendors and the wedding party and was very professional and a good communicator. As the mother of the bride, I felt I could relax knowing those details were taken care of. Thanks, Liane, for your help on a very important day for our family!

Troy · Married on 08/18/2018

Its always wonderful working with the Liane McCombs Team. Micheal and Marissa made sure that the event ran smoothly for Curtis and Sarah. We look forward to working with the amazing team in the near future.
    -Thats Entertainment

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm so grateful to have found Liane! My husband and I hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding this past August and she was wonderful! She was organized from the beginning which I appreciated because ultimately, it helped me to be organized as well! She was always quick to respond to my many questions and made sure all vendor recommendations were within our budget. Liane lifted any stress I might have had about our wedding day because I knew I could rely on her and her team to make sure our day was just as we pictured it. Thank you Liane!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was so great working with you and we so appreciate your kind words. Your Bohemian wedding day was magical! We wish you all the best as you begin your new adventure! xo Liane

Kristina · Married on 08/11/2018

Liane is wonderful! She was such a huge help planning our wedding and on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Liane and her team!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

It was so wonderful working with you and your family in preparation for your special wedding day. My best wishes and love to you as you begin your new adventure! xo

M · Married on 08/11/2018

Liane was amazing! She and her team are true professionals. We were very fortunate to have Liane plan our daugher's wedding. She was always available for questions and had great wedding ideas to make the day special and unique. I highly recommend Liane for your wedding planning!

Elyse · Married on 07/14/2018

Liane and team are top notch- they made our wedding day, the day before, and the weeks leading up seamless and stress-free. She has connections all around the Tahoe area which made finding vendors quick and easy. Everything went off without a hitch thanks to many years of experience that they bring with them. Not to mention Liane is so warm and relaxed- exactly the qualities you need to support you in planning a wedding. We are forever grateful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning 22
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning 23

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Elyse, for your kind words. It was such a sincere pleasure working with you as well. My best wishes to you and your families as you begin your married life. xo

Paula · Married on 07/06/2018

So wonderful to work with a true professional, makes for a smooth, fun
    event. As a professional photographer, time lines are very important.
    Thank you Liane, it's been a pleasure working with you and your team.

• Sean

Sean · Married on 04/18/2018

Caring professional with a keen eye for design!

Did you see those wonderful pictures? They're a true reflection of Liane's design which is elegant. Liane and her staff will amaze you and comfort you during your event! She a professional, has an eye for elegant design and will make your wedding, reception and party beautiful. She's a kind and caring guide especially for fast moving events (like weddings). I worked with her as a vendor (Officiant, Emcee and DJ) and she's great to work with (she's very calm, reassuring and gentle, yet will keep the event on track). Contact her today! I highly recommend her as a planner for your event!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sean, for your kind words and recommendation. We sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mary · Married on 03/31/2018

Liane McCombs made our daughters wedding day seamless! She understood the details that were important to us and carried them out expertly! I highly recommend her and her staff......look no further! Thanks again Liane for all of your help!!

Monica · Married on 10/27/2017

Hiring Liane McCombs was by far one of the best things I could have done. Coming from a very nervous first time older bride, I really did not have any idea how 10 months of planning was all going to come together, and now 12 days later, and back from our honeymoon, we are still hearing that our wedding was one of the most beautiful that our guests have ever seen. We couldn't have done that without Liane and her expertise. Every single vendor Liane matched us up with, we couldn't have been happier with- and Liane made sure that every second of the day- ceremony, reception, etc., was going right on time and without a hitch. Those are things you don't think of needing help with- but all my time was freed up to spend being a bride, and spending time with my bridesmaids, and creating once in a lifetime memories, and of course enjoying being a Mrs. after the ceremony and not having to worry about anything! Well worth the money! Thank you Liane a million times over!!!! Monica and Brian Gardner.

Dave · Married on 10/21/2017

We have worked with Liane on several large events and she is a pleasure! She is organized, professional and responsive. We look forward to working with her again.

~Starkeys Food Truck

Tyna · Married on 08/27/2017

I highly recommend Liane. She was my wedding coordinator on my wedding day and did a fantastic job. She made sure every little detail was taken care of so I could relax and enjoy my wedding without having to worry about all the details myself.

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

We photographed a wedding that Liane coordinated, and the wedding was incredible. It was beautiful, well organized, and went off without a hitch! They were a great team to work with!

Mason · Married on 07/14/2017

Liane McCombs was an amazing wedding planner, she helped us find amazing vendors within our budget. She was affordable and offered many different options to fit our needs. Liane and her staff were very professional, kind, and preformed above our expectations. Our wedding went off without a hitch, or at least without me knowing of it. She made sure mine and my husband's vision for a perfect day went off as planned. You can tell when a person loves what they do and has passion for it. Liane and her staff love what they do and have a passion for it. She is heartfelt, kind and easy going. Our wedding day could not have gone more perfect, and we owe a large portion of that to Liane. She took our vision,made it happen all within the budget we outlined. We could not have had our dream wedding without her. I would hire her and her staff a thousand times over. Thank you Liane for making our day amazing!
    The kessingers

Kerri · Married on 06/24/2017

Liane was my rock through all the major changes that were thrown at us from the venue or lack there of after it burnt down. Liane didn’t skip a beat in learning a new venue and dealing with my last minute table setting preferences. My favorite thing about using Liane is that she takes the initiative and keeps you on track. She doesn’t make you the middle man and will establish communication and timelines directly with the vendors. Our timeline was 100% custom to our liking and the day of was seamless. Thank you, Liane!

Arianna · Married on 06/03/2017

Liane did a wonderful job helping me plan and execute my wedding! She was very professional and knowledgeable. My wedding day was truly the best day of my life! I would definitely recommend Liane as a wedding planner!

Tyler · Married on 05/03/2017

I've worked with Liane for the past 3 years as a recommended musician for weddings and special events and have had nothing but great experiences with her and her staff. Great communicator and committed to providing a stress free day from start to finish.

Swade · Married on 04/15/2017

Liane McCombs was on top of everything! Our entire wedding was amazing. If we had any questions she responded very promptly, and always kept us in the loop with what was going on how everything was going.
    We could not be happier with how our entire wedding turned out.

Tanya · Married on 02/24/2017

I am a wedding Officiant who has had the pleasure to work with Liane on several occasions. I can be rest assured that with Liane there, the planning will be meticulous and it will be a perfect day for the wedding couple as well as for their family and friends.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Tanya...we always look forward to working with you as well!

Matt · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm a DJ. I work with a lot of different wedding and event planners. What really makes the difference between good and great is how they handle the unexpected. I had the pleasure of working with Liane's team last week when they needed to address a undelivered desert. They recognized the problem early, sprung into action and took care of business. They created a back up plan incase there was any additional delay and kept me in the loop as to avoid any surprises. The bride and groom never missed a beat and their wedding was fantastic. I highly recommend Liane and her graceful and efficient team to plan and deliver your dream wedding.