Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• User988746
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Liane McCombs for any wedding or special event. She is so kind, professional and has the Bride and Groom's best interests at heart. Her creativity and experience are great assests to have working for you behind the scenes on your special day!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

We gain a love and respect for each of our clients, as we assist them with the detailed planning of their wedding. We love what we do, and our clients are the reason we do not consider our profession "work", but sincerely an honor.
    Blake W. Married on 09/24/2022

Everything went great

We had a great experience. Liane's vendor suggestions were on point and our wedding weekend was pretty much perfect.

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Blake for taking the time to leave us such a great review. It was wonderful assisting you with your wedding planning needs.
    My best wishes to you and Iryna! Liane
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 09/10/2022

Best wedding planner!

Liane is a wonderful wedding planner and helped make our day perfect. She is reliable, consistent, and thoughtful. She has had years of experience in the wedding industry, and it is apparent in her organization and planning. Not only did she coordinate an amazing team of vendors, but she also made sure all the little details were accounted for and that our day ran smoothly. I would recommend Liane to any couple!
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 06/17/2022

So professional and attentive

I can't say enough about Liane and her team!! We selected the partial planning package and I felt at ease after the first phone call. Liane was full of ideas and all her recommendations were spot on for our wedding vision.
    Day of the wedding was just the best. I knew Liane had our vision and the ceremony and reception venue was just gorgeous! She completely nailed it. It was even more beautiful than I imagined. She thought of details I hadn't considered. Liane and her team handled everything with grace and elegance. I thoroughly enjoyed the day thanks to them. I so appreciate their professionalism and attention to details.
  • Keith
    Keith C. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great vendor to work with!

We had the please of working with Liane McCombs at the Beach Retreat & Lodge for a wedding on July 23rd. She was nothing short of amazing. Her and her team were so easy to work with and the wedding went flawlessly! We cannot wait to work with them again.

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Keith....we were likewise impressed with your professionalism and expertise. We look forward to working with you again!
    Anne N. Married on 07/16/2021

Fabulous Wedding Planner!

Liane and her team were awesome! Liane helped us every step of the way from planning our wedding to the wedding day. She was always available to answer our questions and be there for us. Her ideas were perfect for our wedding . Liane and her staff were friendly, kind, and professional. Our wedding went so smoothly - thanks to Liane and her staff. I wouldn't have a wedding without her!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Anne for your kind review. It was so wonderful working with you and David. I am so happy for you and wish you happiness in all the many years to come.
    Mike W. Married on 05/31/2021

Fantastic Experience!

I am a wedding vendor and we had the pleasure of working with Liane last Sunday in Tahoe. Extremely professional, well organized, and so easy to work with! Highly recommend.

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Mike for your kind comments and great review of our wedding coordination services. We sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Liane McCombs Wedding and Event Planning
    Mike Married on 05/26/2021

Lianne McCombs is great!

Lianne McCombs is great! Highly recommended.

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Mike for your kind comments and review. It was a sincere pleasure working with you! Liane
    Kelly Y. Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Help!

Liane’s help was a phenomenal! From beginning planning stages to the day of the wedding, she was a great guide and resource. As we planned and re-planned this day because of COVID, she continued to offer help and support. The vendors she referred us to were professional and did a great job. We couldn’t have been happier with the help she provided! I would definitely use her service again for any event!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly, for your wonderful review of our services. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family, in preparation for and on Mikala and Dylan's wedding day. It is always a great honor to work with couples and their parents who are graciously and lovingly involved with the planning process. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you all! Best wishes to your families in the years ahead! xo Liane
  • Sound
    Sound E. Married on 01/02/2020

DJ, MC, Lighting, Photo Booth & Dance Floor

It was great working with Liane and her team at The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe. As a production company it is important we all communicate and work as a team. Liane did just that and was amazing. We look forward to working with her again. The Sound Extreme Crew!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Ryan for your kind comments and positive review. It was such a pleasure working with the Sound Extreme team and look forward to working with you again in the future! Liane McCombs Wedding and Event Planning
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic Day of Coordinator!

I hired Liane's company's services for my 8/24/19 wedding at Squaw Valley Resort in Tahoe. In preparation for my wedding, Liane was professional, calm, organized and collected. Prior to the wedding we had phone calls to talk through my plan, and she always had great questions and anticipated some things I hadn't even thought of. Her team member, Denise, was my day of coordinator and did a wonderful job. It was as if Denise was a little wedding fairy running around and doing everything I had requested on my list and according to the timeline - the day was flawless and so wonderful. I couldn't be more appreciative of their services and so happy that I hired someone to help execute my wedding day! Hiring a coordinator was a really great choice, even for someone like me who considers herself a very organized bride but couldn't possibly have managed day-of without this service. Worth.every.penny. Thank you Liane and Denise!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind comments and trust in our services to provide you with a stress-free wedding day. It is always such a privilege to work with someone as organized and nice as you have been throughout your planning process. Our team wishes you a lifetime of happiness and love. xoxo Liane
  • Stephen
    Stephen B. Married on 08/22/2019

Liane - thank you

Liane was great to work with. Being a DJ, it always makes the event go smoother when everyone is on the same page and can work together. That is the case with Liane. Great Tahoe wedding that indeed ran smoothly. And Liane gets bonus points on my end. Forgot to bring a jacket for a cold Tahoe night. She recognized it and was able to find a jacket for me. Little things go a long way. Thank you Liane!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Stephen for your kind comments and positive review. It was wonderful working with you as well. I appreciate working with true professionals and those who have a talent and love for what they do. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
    M. F. Married on 08/17/2019

Liane McCombs is wonderful

Liane and her staff are simply outstanding; highly professional, highly reliable, highly trusted, and as a result, highly recommended. Their attention to detail and commitment to providing exceptional service truly sets them far apart from other wedding and event planners.
  • The
    The S. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Detailed, calm and always professional!

LOVE working with Liane and her team of professionals. Detailed, calm and professional, creates a stress-free wedding!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you as well! We always love working with you and your wonderful band. Our working relationship the past 10 years has been wonderful and we look forward to many more years of working with you!
  • Mark
    Mark F. Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Liane, you make life easy for me!

Liane McCombs and her crew are simply a notch above the rest...they make my job easier, so I am always relieved and excited to know that I will be working with her. Continued success to you! And thank you for all of your help...efficient, caring and on time! Pastor Mark E. Frady
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator

Liane and her team were fantastic and made the process of planning a wedding from the opposite side of the country as easy as possible. She was extremely responsive and never failed to answer an email or phone call (almost instantly!). Her team made sure our wedding day went smoothly and that everything was beautiful. I honestly couldn’t have been happier with our decision to book her!!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Kathleen! You were also such a pleasure to work with, and we congratulate you on your marriage. It is always great to work with such wonderful couples such as you and Jeffrey, and wish you all the best in the years ahead. xo Liane
    Jim D. Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing weddings!

As a videographer, I have worked alongside Liane and her team for many events. Every wedding has been unique with stunning presentation! Highly recommended for your big day!
    Holly S. Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect day

Liane was amazing! She made sure our day was smooth and went off without a hitch. Definitely recommend her!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Holly for your review of our services! It was such a great privilege working with you and your family. We wish you and Danny much happiness in the years ahead! xo Liane
    S.g. Married on 02/10/2019

Exactly what we needed

Liane is a consummate professional without a doubt. I did not utilize all her talents as a coordinator but she was fantastic for what I needed. We did a destination wedding with very few needs but I needed people and she connected me with the best! In all sincerity, the people she works with are tops and we had an excellent event because of her relationships. Thank you again Liane!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, so much for your confidence and trust in our services. We are pleased that those services met with your approval and praise. We sincerely thank you and want to congratulate you as you begin your married life! Our best wishes to you always! Liane
    Kelsey Married on 11/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A fabulous Wedding & Event Coordinator to work with!

I have worked with Liane as one of her photographers for a few years now and I absolutely love not only her work, she has an incredible eye for detail, and making sure everything runs smoothly. I appreciate her kindness, she was a wonderful warm energy when working with clients/vendors that I absolutely love. You will not be disappointed at all when working with Liane McCombs. She goes above and beyond for everyone she works with. Its such a privilege to work with her every time!
  • Michael
    Michael R. Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Event Planner

Liane is great to work with. She is responsive to your needs and is very professional. She has an awesome team that helps with all aspects of your event. I would recommend her for any event planning needs.
    Heather Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional and resourceful

I highly recommend Liane to help you with your wedding. She is very detail oriented, professional and easy to work with.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/19/2018

The Best Tahoe Wedding Planner

Liane and her team were essential for making our Tahoe wedding flawless. It was so nice to have such a professional take care of us on our wedding day and allow us to enjoy our day while she and her team ensured everything ran smoothly. She also recommended our excellent team of vendors who we would not have met without her. We were very lucky to have such an expert on our special day.
    Carol Married on 09/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We decided to have a day of wedding coordinator and Liane was the perfect choice! This really helped since we came from out of town and needed that reassurance for all the last minute details. Liane had a lot of experience with the staff at the Hyatt in Incline Village which helped even more. She came up with time lines for the vendors and the wedding party and was very professional and a good communicator. As the mother of the bride, I felt I could relax knowing those details were taken care of. Thanks, Liane, for your help on a very important day for our family!
illustration stars