Lia`s Photography Reviews

189 | Phoenix, AZ

189 Reviews for Lia`s Photography

189 Lia`s Photography Reviews

Jessica · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Lia and her husband met with my fiancé and our two children at Papago Park for a family/engagement photo shoot for 2 hours in mid-September 2018. It was a fun and playful experience and Lia was awesome with both us and our kids! I appreciated how Lia took the lead in setting up our poses and providing us with direction. By the end of that month we received all 450 digital photos from our shoot in both high and low resolution. The pictures are top quality and there are so many different poses, lighting, and angles making each one unique. We absolutely love every single picture and are so very grateful to Lia's Photography for capturing such a special time in our lives. After receiving our photos, we immediately booked Lia's Photography for our wedding day!

Lia`s Photography 1
    Lia`s Photography 8
    Lia`s Photography 9
    Lia`s Photography 10

Samantha · Getting married on 01/26/2019

We met Lia's Photography at an open house at The Views at Superstition and immediately fell in love with their photos. We used them for our engagement photo session and will be using them for our wedding photos as well. It was clear that the quality of our photos were their highest priority because on the date that we were originally planning to have our photo session the weather was pretty windy. They reached out to us letting us know how it would effect our pictures and were very flexible with rescheduling as soon as possible.

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

My fiancé and I just got our engagement pictures back and we love them! Lia and Max are so awesome and they know how to get great shots. We are so excited to work with them again for our wedding! Thank you both for our amazing pictures!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Lia`s Photography's reply:

Thank You guys We had an amazing time with you. We are looking forward to working with you againg.

Clara & David · Married on 08/25/2018

We have not seen the pictures yet but Lia and her husband was amazing! They were so helpful getting all the pictures pre, during and post wedding. I would love to be able to work with her again. Thank you Lia!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lia`s Photography's reply:

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Sarne · Married on 03/26/2018

Lia’s Photography did an absolutely AMAZING job with our wedding and reception! I cannot get over how well the pictures turned out! I highly recommend ordering an 11x14 book. It’s beautiful! I promise you will not be disappointed if you go with them as your photographers! We will definitely book them for our next life event!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Anne · Married on 03/25/2018

We chose Lia's Photography because we loved her artistic value in the photographs. Working with her and her husband was absolutely amazing and they did everything we talked about. We could not have asked for anyone better to capture our big day!

Chanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Lia and her husband were so focused on capturing our perfect day! They were always on time, very creative and very responsive to our needs. Thank you so much to Lia`s Photography for capturing moments we will never forget!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Katrina · Married on 03/01/2018

I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about our photographer. Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous and we are so happy with how they turned out. Lia did such a fantastic job working with us to ensure that she had the right angle, pose, and lighting. She is efficient, kind, creative. Her photography is beautiful and perfectly captures the feeling of our wedding day. We are so excited to share these photos with friends and family for years to come. They are everything we imagined and more. I know that we will treasure these photos forever. We are so glad we chose Lia's photography's and we will certainly be recommending her.

Shanie · Married on 02/25/2018

Lia and her husband were two of the most professional photographers I have ever come across. Their creative with their pictures and are amazingly clear. They care about their customers and are extremely speedy at responding when you have a question. They were amazing from the beginning of the process to the end. I love everything about them and would recommend them any day. DO NOT USE ANYONE ELSE BUT THEM! :)

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Lia`s Photography 11

Lia`s Photography's reply:

It means so very much to us to hear a detailed and heartfelt gratitude from our clients!!! You and your family were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for the love, from the bottom of our hearts.

Adri · Married on 02/23/2018

Lia & Max were great! They captured our special day, perfectly! They were easygoing and very responsive when we had any questions. We absolutely love the way our pictures turned out. I would highly recommend them for you photography needs!

Stephanie · Married on 02/04/2018

Lia was amazing, we just got our wedding photos back and I'm in love. Lia was very patient over the months of planning my wedding, she always answered my emails and calls in a timely manner. On the wedding day at was great. She was quick and captured all the memories. I'm so pleased to have had such a great photographer on my special day. I would highly recommend Lia!

Becca · Married on 01/28/2018

Lia and Max are absolutely amazing! They made our engagement session so much fun and the pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We can't wait for them to capture our wedding day! We highly recommend Lia's Photography!

dawn · Married on 12/17/2017

Lia's Photography was a pleasure to be a part of the big day! She was creative with her photos. We are very pleased with the final results! The photos she has provided will be cherished and be on display for a long time. Thank you Lia!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Lia`s Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure. Wishing you nothing but the Best!!!

Stacy · Married on 12/16/2017

Lia's Photography is amazing! Kind and professional and absolutely amazing photos! Thanks for capturing all of the beautiful memories from our daughter's wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

Our wedding pictures looks amazing. Definitely would recommend them!

Kami · Married on 10/07/2017

Lia and Max were fantastic, very professional and courteous. They were there from beginning to end. They do such amazing work. My daughter also used them for engagement photos, which turned out beautiful. The price is is very reasonable. Could not have ask for better service. She is also very detailed orintated. We highly recommend their services!

Robert · Married on 09/16/2017

We first saw Lia’s work in a photo book at a venue we were reviewing and fell in love. Her work truly stands out and was exactly what we were looking for. From the first time we met her we knew we’d made a good decision and that proved true throughout the process from the initial meeting until she provided us with our photos :) She’s very detail oriented, kept us on schedule perfectly, and most importantly the photos came out fantastic. Exactly what we’d hoped for, and very quick too. I know other couples that wait forever for their photos and she quite frankly shocked me with the speed in which she completed the work. If you haven’t seen a photo book of hers check out her website and be sure you meet with her before you make your decision. You’ll be glad you did.

Sent on 10/29/2017

bailey · Married on 07/07/2017

So glad we had Lia photograph our wedding! Not only is she the best value photographer, but she did an amazing job! She got basically every shot/pose I wanted because she took the time to study my pinterest board! We were so happy with how professional, friendly, and punctual she was! Also, got our photos back in just two weeks! We love our photos and would use Lia for any future photo sessions :)

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lia`s Photography's reply:

On behalf of Lia`s Photography, congratulations on your wedding!We had a great time spending the day with you and your family.Thank you so much for sharing your big day, excitement and happiness with us!

Tina · Married on 05/22/2017

My fiancé and I are super exicited about our engagement pictures they came out fantastic. Lia is the best shes very professional and made us feel so comfortable during and even before our photo shoot.I will definitely use her for my wedding pictures. I feel so lucky to have her as my photographer because shes the best in the business and she knows her stuff.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Lia`s Photography's reply:

Thanks!!! It is an honer and privilege for us to be your wedding photography provider. We are so exited for your wedding. Wishing you both nothing but the best.

Marcy · Married on 05/05/2017

Lia and Max are amazing photographers! They did our engagement and wedding photos and they could not have turned out more perfect. They were so helpful from beginning to the end of the wedding process. They made sure to get all the shots we had asked for and also gave us photos that we didn't think of, but are glad to have received. Our package included a photo album & 1 large print and they both turned out beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend Lia & Max, you will not be disappointed!!!

• W

wendy · Married on 04/29/2017

Just got our engagement pictures back and we LOVE them. Lia and her husband did an awesome job working together to get the best shots. They are booked for our April wedding and I can't wait! We got our pictures back in less than a week!!!
    Now it's time to get the save the dates out. You can't go wrong booking Lia . We are very pleased. Thanks again Lia. See you in April!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

• Virginia

Virginia · Married on 04/27/2017

We just got our engagement pictures back from Lia and they turned out amazing! Lia and Milko surpassed our expectations. The day we took our engagement session was windy and my hair kept flying everywhere but Lia kept helping make sure my hair was in place before every picture. Can't wait for our wedding day to see our pictures. Thank you Lia!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Great people!
    Great work!
    Very easy to work with!
    Thank you for your time and professional services!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lia`s Photography's reply:

Thanks for having us. We wishing you nothing but the best to you and your family.

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

Lia is amazing. She was everywhere and got so many great photos. I am forever grateful for her hard work and dedication to mark my special day with such amazing photos!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lia`s Photography's reply:

Thank You Megan and Sean!!! It was such a pleasure for me to spent the day with you and your wonderful family. We wishing you nothing but the BEST in your future!!!