218 Reviews for L&H BRIDAL

Father of Bride (2)
Groomsmen (1)
Sample Sales (1)
218 L&H BRIDAL Reviews

I recently purchased my wedding dress at L&H Bridal and so far I have nothing but good things to say. When I first walked in I was greeted by friendly hellos. I worked with Annette who was very comforting and wasn't trying to force a sale on me, which was something I really I liked. I actually didn't purchase my dress immediately, instead called back a few days later making my deposit through the phone and came back a few days later for measurements. ( and was still able to get the trunk show price by having my deposit down, even though I didn't have my measurements) The ladies were very kind and answered all of my questions. Since my purchase, Annette and the other members of L&H have already reached out to me about upcoming trunk shows for mother of the bride dresses, and already informed me of when my projected ship date for my dress will be. I've already even scheduled an appointment to check out bridesmaids dresses where they offer a 15% off discount for girls who purchase their wedding dress from there.

Profile Picture Santina, 12/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

SO professional! They really listen to you and make your dream dress a reality.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

L&H offered me a great experience! We called the morning we were hoping to come in once we heard they were having a trunk show - they couldn't have been more accommodating. Tara fit us in the schedule that afternoon and was amazing to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and pulled lots of dresses for me that she thought I may like. She offered great opinions and helped me pick the perfect dress. I felt comfortable there from the moment I walked in.

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The salon was beautiful and had so many gowns. Everyone in the salon was wonderful to work with, and Annette was great! She made me feel comfortable and found the perfect dress for me. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture User7035900, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I could not be more pleased with my shopping experience at this shop! They absolutely aim for customer service and they certainly know how to make a bride feel special. My first shopping session was with Annette, and she is fabulous! She was personable, engaged with my guests, and knew her way around the shop like a professional should. She was respectful of my wishes on all accounts. The L&H Bridal staff as a whole were all so wonderful! In conjunction to Annette, every staff member was engaged and involved with my shopping experience.

I scheduled a follow up appointment to come back with my future mother in law and canceled due to my indecisiveness. Then I called again to reschedule and L&H Bridal was extremely accommodating. To take my customer service experience one step further, knowing my future mother in law was in from out town, allowed for us to come in on a typical off day during a trunk show. I requested my appointment to be later in the day and again no complaints from the L&H Bridal staff! The let me and my guests really take our time. They took the time to help pull more dresses, and again with the full involvement of every staff member that was there at the time!!! They literally allowed us to make our decision without rushing us and kept that shop open until I was ready to leave 1.5 hours later. It was very evident to me that they kept the shop open for us until we were done. They walked us all out with smiles on their faces as they closed their shop.

I had such a terrible experience at a different shop that day. The L&H Bridal staff took those extra, unnecessary, but much appreciated steps, to make it an experience that every bride dreams of. For all future brides, I cannot recommend this bridal shop more!!! They are absolutely wonderful. I would give them 1,000,000 stars if I could! It was the extra mile and the extra TLC that led me to my decision to say yes to the dress with L&H Bridal!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I was greeted with a friendly smile! I was properly cared for and given superior service when searching for my dress. When finding the dress, I was celebrated. When it was time for delivery date follow they kept a consistent open line of communication via email. Overall great place! Great service!

Profile Picture Shinelle, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns

Annette was amazing! She worked to squeeze me into her schedule with little notice and helped me find the perfect dress

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect Experience. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows

Tara did an amazing job of honing in on exactly what I wanted. The first dress she pulled was the one, after trying on probably 20 other dresses elsewhere! I can't wait to go back for my fittings.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I knew when I entered the store I would find my dress! Customer service was excellent and the experience was something I never felt from my previous experiences with finding my dress. I told Annette what I was looking for and she found my dream dress!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a wonderful experience with l&h. I was so happy with the serivce and the experience was amazing!

Profile Picture Moira, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at L&H made me feel very comfortable, and they had an amazingly large selection. It was the only place I was compelled to go back again and I found my dream dress on a second visit!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fantastic experience! Would recommend to anyone shopping for a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

I went to the store without an appointment and the owner helped me herself. She was so helpful, I told her I wanted something flowing for a mother of groom gown and while I tried on several, the first gown she showed me was perfect!

Profile Picture May, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience! It was so much easier that I didn't have to look through all of the gowns myself and they picked gowns for me based on what I was looking for. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I loved my experience at L&H thus far. I am getting married on 12/31/2017 and got my dress on 11/5/2016. I've had multiple friends go through L&H for their wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses and had a vey positive experience. The girls at L&H are so nice and helpful and there is so much variety to choose from. I'm excited for my dress to come in so I can go see it again!

Profile Picture Kelli, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was one of the Alfred Angelo brides who was lucky enough to get my hands on a sample dress, however it needed some love, as did my mom's dress. We called L & H and they couldn't have been more lovely. Even though we didn't purchase our dresses there, they were sympathetic to the nonsense we went through and wanted to make sure we looked and felt beautiful for my special day. I can't recommend them enough, and I wish we started our search there in the first place!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After going to a few bridal shops, I finally called L&H Bridal. When I arrived, with my mom and godmother, for my appointment we walked in and was greeted by the receptionist, who was very nice. She told us that they would be with us shortly. The customer before me ran a little over her appointment into mine, which was fine things happens. We were then greeted by Annette, she showed us to the upstairs asked for what I was looking for and price range. I told her what styles I like but also open minded for any suggestions she had. She started pulling dresses, all beautiful, and I started to try them on. After about 5 to 6 dresses, the last dress was the one! As Annette laced up the back I knew it. I walked out and everyone agreed. She also picked out some veils to make it more realistic. We had to go a little over our budget but she worked with us. Annette was awesome! Made me feel comfortable, I wasn’t rushed since our appointment started late or pressured. I am so happy that that I went to L&H Bridal. I can't thank Annette and the L&H Bridal Team enough for such a great experience. I can't wait for my dress to arrive and start alterations. I would highly recommend L&H Bridal to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at L&H Bridal. The consultant was amazing and knew just what to pull for me for my body type and style. I found a dress that was above and beyond what I hoped and dreamed of!!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

L&H has great customer service and everyone was extremely nice to me and my family. I have been too a few places but no one gave me an experience like Allie did. She is a terrific bridal consultant and made me feel comfortable the moment I met her. I showed her what I wanted and she picked out dresses that resembled them closely- I wouldn't of wanted anyone else to help me pick my perfect gown! I recommend everyone to go see her she is amazing!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Friendly, honest, helpful service. Mother of the groom gown.

Profile Picture R, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved the experience I had at L&H bridal. After my first bridal shopping experience at another bridal shop, I was afraid that I wasn't going to be heard and would walk out without a dress. However, from the very beginning of my appointment, my consultant asked all the right questions and considered all of the comments I had. I ultimately found my dream dress and it could;t have happened with out they're help! I loved L&H so much that I returned a few months later to get my bridesmaids their dresses!

Profile Picture Coraima, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If any Brides want a good experience finding their wedding dress I highly recommend this place. Grew up in Northeast Philadelphia and I am finally getting married and I was so stressed about finding a dress. I came back to this place after looking around and found the one.

Profile Picture KATHLEEN, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I had the greatest experience with all of the women at L&H Bridal, especially Margie. I not only ordered my dress with L&H, but got all of the bridesmaids dresses from there as well.

Even though I reside in LA, I was having my wedding back East where I grew up. I had originally found the dress I wanted at a shop in LA so I contacted L&H to see if they were able to get the dress in stock. Not only were they accommodating when it came to scheduling appointments and fittings long distance, but they also had the best price for my dress compared to dozens of other shops I called in the Tri-state area. They sent me photos right away of my dress when it came in to give me piece of mind that it was the correct dress, color, and size that I had ordered. When I came in for my first fitting, I thought I was going to have a heart attack because although the dress fit fantastic, it was a full embroidered mermaid style with a corset, zipper and 20 buttons which made it difficult to sit down. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to sit in my dress, but their seamstress is an incredible miracle worker and used her fairy godmother magic so it looked even better the second time I tried it on... AND I was able to sit comfortably. I was so in love with my dress and am so grateful to everyone at L&H who helped me out.

In addition, Margie helped me find the perfect bridesmaid dress for my bridal party. I wanted all of my girls to be in the same dress even though they varied in body types. Margie was able to snag a beautiful, yet sexy dress from a trunk show and held it until I was able to fly in during the holidays to see it. When I saw it in person I knew it was it and all of my girls loved it and looked stunning. Thank you so much for all of your help, support, and laughter during this process. I can't recommend this bridal shop enough.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Trunk Shows