L'Fay Bridal Reviews

34 | Fogelsville, PA

34 Reviews for L'Fay Bridal

Kristine · Married on 10/11/2014

This Bridal Saloon was great! I had the whole place to myself and i was not rushed at all the whole time i was there! The prices are great and the dresses are very unique. This is the first and only place i went to try on wedding dresses and i walked out saying yes to my dress that day! The staff was extremely nice and helpful and they were not pushy at all. Very professional and i would recommend L'Fay bridal to any bride! The only thing i had a little bit of trouble with was setting up an appointment as it was hard to get on the phone with someone. They are an appointment based Bridal shop.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Megan · Married on 09/14/2013

Beyond how helpful Renee was, these dresses are gorgeous. For the rest of our search that day (which was only to confirm that L'Fay Dress i found was "the one"),i didn't encounter any with the same beautiful lines, quality, and uniqueness .This is an ideal place to buy your wedding dress and will make the whole experience fun and relaxing. A welcome break from some of the more chaotic places that rush you in and out. I couldn't recommend it more!

Sent on 03/24/2013

My Mom and I had a wonderful experience. Bought my dress here, under $2K budget! I worked with Renee ; she paid attention to my description of what I had in mind and only pulled dresses that were within my price point. I ended up choosing the second dress I tried on. I spent 2 hrs in the store and never felt rushed . Alteration service is great and very accommodating, can’t wait to wear my dress !!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Krista · Married on 06/05/2014

I will start off by saying that I wish I could wear my wedding dress everyday! L'Fay Bridal has the most unique wedding dresses I have ever seen. I received exceptional service every time I visited the shop. On my final appointment the seamstress suggested something I would have never thought of, she sewed it right on the spot within 10 minutes! My Cymbeline dress will be in the family for years to come and I cannot wait to see my daughter in it. It is simply timeless.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2014

4.2
      3.0

Great to work with, and beautiful dresses, although communication and organization were lacking at times. Still, I was very happy with my dress and alterations.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Dana · Married on 09/03/2016

2.8
      2.0

I had previously reviewed L'Fay Bridal and my experience there remains perfect. Would recommend the salon to anyone. I am editing my review now that my wedding is over and I have had the unpleasant opportunity to work with their in-house seamstress, Gloria. When shopping for my wedding dress, I knew I was cutting it close being that we were looking at an engagement of only 6 months. I was assured that my dress would be in in time (and it was) and that their seamstress was aware of the time-crunch. Now, I am not 100% sure, but I believe Gloria is an outside contractor as I paid her directly and not the salon. I decided to use their recommended seamstress as I had such a great experience in picking out my dress and the salon was very high-end, I figured I would be in good hands. HUGE mistake! Gloria was the most incompetent vendor that I worked with for my wedding. After many tears and 5 fittings (!!), she could not get the dress right. It came to the point where we actually scrapped part of the dress that was mine and she actually had one sitting in the back from another bride. We essentially started over after that 5th fitting. Now I lived 3 hours out of town. This required me to travel each weekend during the month prior to my wedding for fittings. I even had two fittings in one weekend. I should have known this wasn't going to be pretty when during my first fitting, she bled on my brand new expensive wedding dress. This all came with a hefty price tag as well. I was told when I bought the dress that alterations start at $300, my price tag was $495 before she even started for a crappy result. Like I said, after many tears and fittings, my mother ended up fixing my dress 2 days prior to my wedding because I could not let Gloria lay her hands on my dress any more. Every time she tried to fix it, it ended up worse. Unfortunately this negatively affects my review of the salon as I feel they need someone much more experienced. L'Fay - 9 , Gloria - 0

Sent on 03/09/2016

2.4
      2.5

If you're looking for a bridal shop where you can look through the closets of dresses yourself with minimal help, this is the place for you. For me, I really didn't know what I wanted and it was my first time trying on dresses. Although it was nice to have the shop to myself, there was little to no help in choosing which dresses to try on. The dresses I tried on didn't seem to be made of nice material. My suggestion for an improvement in service is to really know the dresses in the shop and pick out a couple for the bride to try on initially.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Deb · Married on 07/27/2018

1.6
      1.5

I went recently and I have mixed feelings on the experience. The store is gorgeous more like a boutique. That said ..the salesperson helping me was unhappy impatient and uninterested. . I tried on 5 dresses I was told I had an hour to make a decision. I was a size 8 in the dresses and was told the dress I liked on the mannequin was a 6 and Leslie would not take it off. I was willing to spend 4-5k on a dress after she asked several times. I wanted to love it and have time to enjoy the experience of which neither happened. I also wanted to tell the owners I visited other stores that week and the salespersons were friendly, patient and genuinely nice. As principal I wouldn’t give you my sale!!!!! Yes I’m also in sales my whole career and know that you need a lesson in customer service!!!!
    Best

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • kbrands

Kelsey · Married on 12/01/2018

1.0
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5

I would highly recommend NOT using this vendor. I had read great reviews online and had heard personal stories of others having a great experience at L'Fay. My experience was absolutely terrible! Leslie was extremely rude and made myself and those shopping with me feel very unwelcomed. She actually ended my appointment early saying I had no more time to try on dresses only to look at the clock and realize that my appointment was barley an hour into the scheduled hour and a half. She yelled at us when we touched any dresses around the shop, after telling us to pick what we like. I was planning to spend a decent amount of money here but was very happy to take my business elsewhere. I would recommend staying away from this shop unless you enjoy being belittled, dealing with a very miserable consultant, and enjoy your guests basically being told their opinions do not matter.

Sent on 10/22/2017