Levity Mountain Reviews

1 Reviews for Levity Mountain

• Jason

Jason Pergament · Getting married on 07/12/2020

New Years Eve Wedding!

We had the great honor of being the first event hosted at the new Levity Mountain barn. My wife and I got married there on New Years Eve 2019. The folks from Earth Sky Time were attentive and eager to help us make the event all that it should be. They ensured we had the physical space set up to keep our guests warm and were involved in the planning phase to make sure we had thought through the details to make this wedding a success. As with all things Vermont and local the wedding had a great family feel thanks to Bonnie, Oliver and their crew. The barn itself was simple and quaint. All we needed was some garland and twinkle lights to make the place come alive. Once the band started up and the barn filled with music there wasn't a soul in there who wasn't having a blast and enjoying each other's company despite the mid-winter weather going on outside. I'd definitely recommend Levity Mountain to any one looking to throw a quaint Vermont wedding with a great local vibe.

Sent on 05/29/2019