Let's Toast Events Reviews

43 Reviews for Let's Toast Events

• Lena

Lena Tirado 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing officiant & day of coordinator 馃槶

Kee Kee is truly amazing and well organized! Coming from someone organized as myself she truly made the wedding process easier to handle 馃槏馃檶馃徑. Anytime I had a question, needed help with something she was right there to help! Very professional and she also has an amazing assistant Ty! 馃槏 Both of them on my wedding day did an amazing job and made sure everything was perfect! 馃憣馃徑 I highly recommend Let鈥檚 Toast Events!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Brown 馃グ

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mahone 路 Married on 10/03/2020

You won鈥檛 be disappointed!!!

Kee Kee was absolutely amazing! She did a beautiful job officiating our ceremony and coordinating our wedding day. She was very organized and present through the whole planning process. Her team did a wonderful job making sure our wedding went smoothly with no hiccups. I also greatly appreciated her frequent check-ins and updates. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Catalina Pinto 路 Married on 05/02/2020

Her warm, friendly energy eased all nerves!

We wholeheartedly recommend Kee-Kee for anyone! She was lovely to work with.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Shareh

Shareh Hallaji 路 Married on 11/20/2019

Perfect!

Kee-Kee was amazing! She responded quickly to any questions/requests I had and was very helpful. She wrote the most beautifully worded ceremony that was perfect for us. It is clear how passionate she is about her job and she is truly wonderful! I would absolutely recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Montie Irby 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful. Would definitely recommend

We were very glad that Keekee officiated our wedding. She put on a wonderful service and welcomed our input. She is also prompt in responding to emails/questions

Sent on 12/19/2019

Tiffany 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded Expectations!!!

Kee-Kee was absolutely amazing! My husband and I are so grateful for the top tier service we received from Let's Toast Events for such a great price. The vows she put together were heart felt and felt as though they were written by a friend who has know us forever. I can't express how great of a job she did! She was definitely one of the best vendors we hired! You will not regret hiring her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing officiant!!!

We got married on April 20th and we are so happy we went with Let鈥檚 Toast! Kee-Kee was amazing and I couldn鈥檛 ask for a better officiant! Thank you so much for your services! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Michele Adetona 路 Married on 04/06/2019

What a blessing

When I hired Kee Kee for my wedding on 4/16/19 I had no idea things would turn out so wonderfully. As the date got closer, Kee Kee contacted me to review her intentions, accepted my feedback and adjusted her delivery with professionalism. She was present for the rehearsal and the ceremony. She was very professional, friendly, and kind. She was a great part of my special day. After booking and search on Facebook I found out that we went to the same high school and had mutual friends. That was just icing on the cake because if I had it to do again, I'd book Let's Toast in a heartbeat!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Shawna 路 Married on 10/14/2018

I had to pull together a very small ceremony. And for such short notice and the extremely small budget we had she made it absolutely amazing. I had no idea she would do such an amazing job. My husband and I were completely amazed. So professional. The day was perfect and will definitely have her plan my big wedding next year. She is AMAZING !!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Let's Toast Events's reply:

I am humbled by your praise. I aim to met or exceed my clients expectations. Thank you for choosing Let's Toast.

Tetris Nash 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Nash Wedding

Kiondria made everything easier for us on our big day, from song suggestions to Catering. I appreciate how patient she was with us being that we had no knowledge of how wedding planning goes. Thanks again Kiondria!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

I pray much success in life and love for you and your family. Happy to have been a part of your big day. God bless you all
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 09/15/2018

When planning our wedding, my husband and I wanted a family friend to officiate our September 15th wedding. But Virginia requires that only court-approved civil celebrants could legally sign the marriage license. I get it, this requirement protects the officiant business in the state, but it鈥檚 at the same time frustrating for couples who want someone close to them to officiate the wedding. Anyways, we reached out to a couple civil celebrants to see if they would be willing to simply go through the short formality of legally signing our marriage license. Until we heard back from Kiondria, most weren鈥檛 willing to meet our request and wanted to provide the full service. Kiondria was quick to reply to my email and was willing to do the short meeting so we would meet all the legal requirements. The day before our wedding, Kiondria met my husband and I at the beauty salon where I was getting my hair and makeup done for the rehearsal dinner that same night, and in the presence of the hair stylist we went through the legalities in about 15 minutes. It was short, painless, and inexpensive ($75). Thanks Kiondria for making our wedding legal! Michael and I really appreciate you for your time in making our wedding special.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to have help make your dream day a reality. Well wishes for future success

Shemeka 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Let's toast events was truly amazing. She went above and beyond what was expected. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. You would not be disappointed!

I would like to point out her communication. She always responded to me in a timely manner. That didn't go unnoticed.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Michael 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Very good service. Kee Kee is professional and I do love the words she prepared for our wedding

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lornice 路 Married on 07/28/2018

This experience was more than i expected. I appreciate how it was offered that you take a picture of us and all because i was nervous, my kids were all over the place, i just got home from work ugh, i was not thinking straight so it was good to have that offered. Only thing i would say is a couple of mistakes that were corrected on the unofficial certificate was a bit obvious and i kinda wish that there would have been extra copies just in case a thing like tgat happens but im ok with it because i know its not the official copy. Lol. With all that being said im 99.9% happy and i would 100% recommend you to anyone hands down thank you for everything 鉂

Sent on 07/30/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Thanks for the review. I can re-do the certificate for you. I will email you for the details. Sorry about that.
    Congratulations again

Anthony 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Kee Kee was awesome! My wife and I are fun, silly people and she was able to deal with us and keep things going smoothly. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

You two were awesome. I wish you many years of continued success

Latasha 路 Married on 06/23/2018

I can truly say that we were pleased with the services provided. We met 3 times only-- 1st to get a feel of one another and to explain what we're looking for, 2nd to get an idea of how the layout of my yard would be and colors, & 3rd--Day of Ceremony. I gave a button from my dress and the rest is history, everything matched my dress just as I liked. Very professional, stayed within our budget, and a blessing to work with. Nice, simple, and elegant. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Working with you and Nate was a breathe of fresh air. I pray God bless tour union with years of bliss. Thanks for blessing me with one of the most important days of your life.

Kee-Kee

Sheila 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Kee-Kee and her staff were simply amazing! Such sweet people. We contracted her services using partial planning and officiating. She made the organization, communication and everything a breeze as soon as she took over. She had so many ideas and suggestions. Her and her staff truly made our wedding day a breeze. It was hectic and crazy but I didn't have to remember what was what at what time because of her. I couldn't of asked for a better wedding day except cooler temperatures. I highly recommend Kee-Kee and her staff. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Working with you and Bobby was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for trusting me and my staff with one of your most important days. The love you two share for each other is very evident. I am so happy for you two. Well wishes for future success.

Melissa 路 Married on 03/24/2018

KeeKee helped us have the most amazing wedding! We used her as a coordinator as well as officiant, simplifying our vendor team and point of contact. It made planning a breeze! So helpful to have someone contacting all our vendors and keeping everyone on a timeline. I felt like we could not have had a more perfect, seamless day and definitely credit the Let鈥檚 Toast team for this!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Working with you and Stephen was an absolute joy. Thanks for having me. I wish you two many years of happiness and success.

Love, Live, Let's Toast
    Kee-Kee
  • I

Isaiah 路 Married on 03/14/2018

She made us feel very comfortable and very friendly

Sent on 03/16/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

You two were an absolute pleasure. Congratulations and well wishes for future success

Craig 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Wow, what an excellent officiant! She was on time and Personable. Afterwords we invited her to stay and enjoy the festivities and she felt like family. Would highly recommend her

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 11/12/2017

Kiondra made the process extremely easy - though we only did a very simple ceremony, she made it special, and was very prompt in returning the marriage license to the clerk of court. I got it back within a week! Thank you.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Eric 路 Married on 10/18/2017

Keekee was awesome! She was very flexible and able to accommodate us with exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Chenarda 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Wedding ceremony

I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Annette 路 Married on 08/26/2017

I was able to celebrate the renewing my wedding valves after 20 years of marriage. I was greeted with great customer service and great people. Let's Toast Events gave a wonderful night a night that I will NEVER forget. Thank you so much for also officianting this day for me as well. Great package wrapped in one.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Nicole 路 Married on 08/20/2017

My service was very small but intimate, we enjoyed having someone who was experienced and willing to work with such a tight budget and with just little time.

Sent on 12/30/2017