Let's Toast Events Reviews

32 | Richmond, VA

32 Reviews for Let's Toast Events

32 Let's Toast Events Reviews

Shawna · Married on 10/14/2018

I had to pull together a very small ceremony. And for such short notice and the extremely small budget we had she made it absolutely amazing. I had no idea she would do such an amazing job. My husband and I were completely amazed. So professional. The day was perfect and will definitely have her plan my big wedding next year. She is AMAZING !!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Let's Toast Events's reply:

I am humbled by your praise. I aim to met or exceed my clients expectations. Thank you for choosing Let's Toast.

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

When planning our wedding, my husband and I wanted a family friend to officiate our September 15th wedding. But Virginia requires that only court-approved civil celebrants could legally sign the marriage license. I get it, this requirement protects the officiant business in the state, but it’s at the same time frustrating for couples who want someone close to them to officiate the wedding. Anyways, we reached out to a couple civil celebrants to see if they would be willing to simply go through the short formality of legally signing our marriage license. Until we heard back from Kiondria, most weren’t willing to meet our request and wanted to provide the full service. Kiondria was quick to reply to my email and was willing to do the short meeting so we would meet all the legal requirements. The day before our wedding, Kiondria met my husband and I at the beauty salon where I was getting my hair and makeup done for the rehearsal dinner that same night, and in the presence of the hair stylist we went through the legalities in about 15 minutes. It was short, painless, and inexpensive ($75). Thanks Kiondria for making our wedding legal! Michael and I really appreciate you for your time in making our wedding special.

Shemeka · Married on 08/18/2018

Let's toast events was truly amazing. She went above and beyond what was expected. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. You would not be disappointed!

I would like to point out her communication. She always responded to me in a timely manner. That didn't go unnoticed.

Michael · Married on 08/10/2018

Very good service. Kee Kee is professional and I do love the words she prepared for our wedding

Lornice · Married on 07/28/2018

This experience was more than i expected. I appreciate how it was offered that you take a picture of us and all because i was nervous, my kids were all over the place, i just got home from work ugh, i was not thinking straight so it was good to have that offered. Only thing i would say is a couple of mistakes that were corrected on the unofficial certificate was a bit obvious and i kinda wish that there would have been extra copies just in case a thing like tgat happens but im ok with it because i know its not the official copy. Lol. With all that being said im 99.9% happy and i would 100% recommend you to anyone hands down thank you for everything ❤

Sent on 07/30/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Thanks for the review. I can re-do the certificate for you. I will email you for the details. Sorry about that. Congratulations again

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2018

Kee Kee was awesome! My wife and I are fun, silly people and she was able to deal with us and keep things going smoothly. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

You two were awesome. I wish you many years of continued success

Latasha · Married on 06/23/2018

I can truly say that we were pleased with the services provided. We met 3 times only-- 1st to get a feel of one another and to explain what we're looking for, 2nd to get an idea of how the layout of my yard would be and colors, & 3rd--Day of Ceremony. I gave a button from my dress and the rest is history, everything matched my dress just as I liked. Very professional, stayed within our budget, and a blessing to work with. Nice, simple, and elegant. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Let's Toast Events 1
    Let's Toast Events 2
    Let's Toast Events 3
    Let's Toast Events 4

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Working with you and Nate was a breathe of fresh air. I pray God bless tour union with years of bliss. Thanks for blessing me with one of the most important days of your life. Kee-Kee

Sheila · Married on 06/09/2018

Kee-Kee and her staff were simply amazing! Such sweet people. We contracted her services using partial planning and officiating. She made the organization, communication and everything a breeze as soon as she took over. She had so many ideas and suggestions. Her and her staff truly made our wedding day a breeze. It was hectic and crazy but I didn't have to remember what was what at what time because of her. I couldn't of asked for a better wedding day except cooler temperatures. I highly recommend Kee-Kee and her staff. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Working with you and Bobby was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for trusting me and my staff with one of your most important days. The love you two share for each other is very evident. I am so happy for you two. Well wishes for future success.

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

KeeKee helped us have the most amazing wedding! We used her as a coordinator as well as officiant, simplifying our vendor team and point of contact. It made planning a breeze! So helpful to have someone contacting all our vendors and keeping everyone on a timeline. I felt like we could not have had a more perfect, seamless day and definitely credit the Let’s Toast team for this!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Working with you and Stephen was an absolute joy. Thanks for having me. I wish you two many years of happiness and success. Love, Live, Let's Toast Kee-Kee
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 03/14/2018

She made us feel very comfortable and very friendly

Sent on 03/16/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

You two were an absolute pleasure. Congratulations and well wishes for future success

Craig · Married on 12/16/2017

Wow, what an excellent officiant! She was on time and Personable. Afterwords we invited her to stay and enjoy the festivities and she felt like family. Would highly recommend her

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2017

Kiondra made the process extremely easy - though we only did a very simple ceremony, she made it special, and was very prompt in returning the marriage license to the clerk of court. I got it back within a week! Thank you.

Eric · Married on 10/18/2017

Keekee was awesome! She was very flexible and able to accommodate us with exactly what we were looking for!

Annette · Married on 08/26/2017

I was able to celebrate the renewing my wedding valves after 20 years of marriage. I was greeted with great customer service and great people. Let's Toast Events gave a wonderful night a night that I will NEVER forget. Thank you so much for also officianting this day for me as well. Great package wrapped in one.

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2017

My service was very small but intimate, we enjoyed having someone who was experienced and willing to work with such a tight budget and with just little time.

Let's Toast Events 5
  • Z

Zakia · Married on 08/12/2017

Ms Johnson is the BEST! I was very pleased with her services she even recommended add ons to make our day that much better! I will continue to speak highly of Ms Johnson and will recommend her to any body who is seeking an officiant or a wedding planner. Thank you again! ?

• ajunger403

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Let's Toast was quick to get back to me when I first messaged. My husband and I really wanted a good friend of ours to marry us, but Virginia makes that incredibly difficult albeit impossible, so Let's Toast stepped in and let us have exactly what we wanted. Let's Toast acted as our our official officiant at the ceremony, while letting our good friend be the one to perform the ceremony we wanted. Thanks!

James · Married on 07/07/2017

Kiondria from Let's Toast was a joy to work with. She helped us decide on a package by listening to what we wanted. Her communication was excellent, and we felt great knowing we didn't have to worry about the officiating aspects of the wedding. The costs were up front and affordable. I would definitely recommend Let's Toast. (I helped the couple plan/book/pay for the wedding but did not personally get married on the date below)

Jenny · Married on 07/01/2017

Kiondria was amazing. Helped me pull off a surprise vow renewal for my husband, and it was perfect.

Jonathan · Married on 04/14/2017

Very accommodating and flexible. We wanted a quick service at our house, and an appt was made within a week. Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Let's Toast Events was the best, they truly outdid themselves!! Professional, caring, hard working, dedicated, organized, and fun, they made my event a true success!! Working with Ms. Johnson was stress-free! I gave her a vision and she brought it to life. If you are looking for someone to take your event to the next level, do not hesitate to contact them. Prices are affordable, their team is professional, they have lots of other vendors that they work directly with who are also professional, and they love what they do. Let's Toast Events will definitely get my business again!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Let's Toast Events's reply:

Ashley, working your event was a bliss. Thank you for trusting me with handling your vision. I am pleased and thankful for your buisness!

Tabby · Married on 08/05/2016

She officiant my wedding and it was wonderful. I def recommend

Tabitha · Married on 07/08/2016

See if the vendor can meet your specific needs

Breana · event on: 11/02/2013

My baby shower was awsome , had fun through out the who event. Games, decorations and all i really enjoyed myself and so did everyone that attended.