Let's Do Cake Reviews

30 | Petaluma, CA

30 Reviews for Let's Do Cake

Let's do cake were perfect. The cake was incredible. I showed Lisa and Donna a picture of a cake I loved and they duplicated it no problem. They were very friendly and kind. Local business :) They catered to our gluten and lactose intolerant guests. Very flexible when I needed. Communication via email and text was great. Highly recommend! We had 174 guests and they all raved about the cake!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Tamara · Married on 05/07/2011

The cake was perfect! The colors on the calla lillies, roses and the leaves were beautiful.
    I can't be happier with how delicious the cake was, every one loved it.
    I can't stress enough how beautiful the cake was and it was delivered right on time and I love that perfection that went into every flower and bead, just wonderful!

Sent on 12/13/2011

We loved working with Lisa and Donna. They were amazing, and the wedding cake was better than what we could have imagined. It looked fantastic and tasted great as well. Our tasting and planning session was very fun and delicious. The ladies were full of ideas when we were considering a design change at the last minute. We are going to keep the sugar flowers forever! One of the waiters thought they were real! We received many compliments on our wedding cake. We had a groom's cake with our college logo and it looked great. We highly recommend Let's Do Cake!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Let's Do Cake's reply:

Thank you very much for this wonderful review Ariel & Nick! We are so pleased that you loved your cakes and sugar flowers, and we really enjoyed making them and working with you! Thank you again! XO Lisa & Donna

Kathleen · event on: 02/09/2014

Absolutely amazing! Not only did the cake look exactly how I wanted it to look, it was delicious! Some said it was the best cake they had ever eaten! Everyone took pictures of it!!! Perfect job!

Sent on 02/16/2014
  • Z

Zach A. · Married on 08/04/2014

We had such a great experience! So flexible with pick up times and delivery, very attentive personalized service (a long chain of lengthy emails helped us with delineating every detail), and a beautiful wedding cake. Thanks Lisa!

Sent on 08/12/2014