Leticia's Confections & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Brittney
    Brittney O. Married on 08/27/2022

Fantastic all around!

I hired leticia for my wedding on august 27, 2022..
    She was hired for flowers, cake, and decorations for the event. She was absolutely wonderful the whole time. She drove over an hour to come see the venue and map out ideas with us and even packed us a cake tasting ice box! Her cake and home made frostings were fantastic, our guests loved it. The flowers and decorations were absolutely beautiful as well. She really listened to what I wanted but also still put her personal touch on it. I was super nervous because I didn’t get to see any of it done until I walked down the aisle but I was not disappointed!! I had guests telling me all night how beautiful and elegant it all was and even my hubby loved it! I really couldn’t have asked for a better day!!

Leticia's Confections & Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working for you.
    You were such a beautiful Bride , we were glad to be able to see you and your guests enjoying such a wonderful wedding.
    Wish u the best .
    Vera N. Married on 04/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Their attentive to detail, responsive, extremely kind and fun to dance with!

Leticia and Mercedes were wonderful coordinators! Her cake was airy, moist and tasted amazing! They were very thorough, communicated to all vendors and caught me up with what I needed to know. They are very flexible, responsive even at 10pm. I’m saving her number to give to my friends and for my brother when he gets married! I wouldn’t think twice to rehire this duo!
    Dora S. Married on 11/13/2021

Rustic wedding

Leticia was amazing and very attentive with everything and especially with small details. I had a lot of changes during the wedding process and she was able to accommodate every demand. I don’t many pictures yet but she did great! She helped soo much. Me and my husband were very pleased!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Robee P. Married on 11/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Leticia is amazing! She literally made our dream wedding come true she took my sporadic ideas and vision and created a wedding beyond anything I could imagine with every single little detail executed. It was beyond what I was even dreaming. Her team is absolutely incredible they made every moment of the day personal and special. We had the absolute best night and all of our friends are still raving about the amazing food and decorations and just what a great time they had. She’s extremely professional and thorough from start to finish you the next morning everything was cleaned up spotlessly.
    We can’t thank Leticia and her crew enough!

Natalie I. Married on 10/10/2020

My Wedding Experience

Leticia was a big help for my wedding and helping me get organized and made aware of things I have forgotten. She was very responsive and responded in a timely manner. You could contact her anytime. We gave her ideas and she ran with it and created something beautiful for us. Our wedding wouldn’t be the same without her help.
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/10/2020

Just excellent

Leticia makes things happen!! I can’t thank her enough for all she did. COVID of course took out our first venue but I wish we went with Leticia from the start. We came to her with one month before our wedding and she found a venue within a day of our liking and asked US what we want our price range to be and she made EVERYTHING happen that we wanted. Leticia took care of everything, and allowed myself and my now husband to focus on our school. She took our vision and brought it to life while allowing it all to be at a comfortable price range that didn’t kill our bank account lol. You will never be disappointed for choosing Leticia. She is the sweetest and funniest person to work with to make your day the most special. She managed to plan our wedding and give us all the attention we needed! Thank you again Leticia for everything!! I never had to worry that things wouldn’t be done.
  • Daniela
    Daniela Married on 01/25/2020

The sweetest experience

Leticia was so easy to work with! From the moment we talked on the phone for our initial consult, we knew we would be choosing her. We tried to keep our options open but after our taste testing appointment it was a sealed deal, I couldn’t even poker face, I didn’t want to call anyone else and we didn’t. Leticia and her partner were just as sweet as her baking. She was very thorough and professional. Also very patient and understanding for us brides that have a lot going on. Please choose her! You will not be disappointed!

Leticia's Confections & Events's reply:

You are adorable... thank you so much .
    We are always excited to provide for the discriminate taste buds .
    Happy you and your guests were pleased
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 06/22/2019

My wedding

Leticia made my wedding so amazing with my idea of doing a wedding cake on the top and the cupcakes around. My husband and I could not be anymore happier with her quality and the taste. Thanks so much
    Shelia J. Married on 02/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Leticia is Amazing and Talented. High Quality Work.

The miniature replica of our parents wedding cake was beautiful. The essence of their wedding day 50 years ago was captured.
    Krystal H. Married on 02/17/2019

Absolutely awesome!!!

Leticia is very sweet. She made my daughters first birthday cake and smash cake. She did a beautiful job. I sent her pics through email and made my vision come to life! We got a vanilla cake with strawberry mousse and it was delicious. She also delivered the cake to our event which made it easier for us on party day.
    Janielle Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I don't even know where to begin, as these words could never truly explain the amazing service that Leticia has provided. I know, weddings are beautiful, but our wedding was a dream! She went above and beyond my vision for our big day, and came through 100000%. So many details, so beautiful and unique. She took our "styles" or wants and created the perfect setting for both ceremony and reception. From day one, I knew she would be amazing. I feel like she's become part of our family. She really got to know us, was very attentive and responsive, always looked out for things or ideas that she thought we may like. She kept me on track. I have to honestly say I don't think I could have survived planning this wedding if it wasn't for her. She took care of EVERYTHING. Our big day went well, no major issues (that I know of), and if there were, I'm sure she would have resolved them without me even knowing. Her cake was absolutely delicious, and everyone raved about it. I am honored to have been able to get to know her and work with her (and Bob), and feel like I've gained a few more extended family members. She truly is amazing, and if you are looking to plan a wedding or any event, I highly suggest you contact Leticia's Confections. She will have you covered from A-Z, and keep your mind at ease. Thanks Leticia!
    Liliana Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very easy to contact, quick response and most of all very helpful. The cake was beautiful thank you.
    Lakiesha Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I so love Leticia, I gave her my vision & she made it happen 10x more.
    Sarah Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Leti is AMAZING! Accommodating! Fast response when I had questions for her, she is helpful and goes above and beyond! I am beyond grateful for her services!!!!!
    Janelle Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Leticia services was more than 5 stars!!! She was absolutely amazing with the planning of our wedding. Communicating to her about ideal wedding was fabulous!!! From decorating, to our cake she was Phenomenal. Our Wedding was GREAT, couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you very much Leticia for all of your hard work! You exceeded above and beyond our expectations. YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    Richard Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you Leti Leticias Confections for being our wedding coordinator. You exceeded our expectations. You had the venue "bling bling" like we wanted. Great job. Cake was DELICIOUS & BEAUTIFUL!!! @leticiasconfections
    Tamara Married on 04/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough great things about Leticia! Her cupcakes are truly top notch! She is the most pleasant person to work with even when at times, I know I was a little indecisive. She always had a lot of great recommendations. I initially had one idea in mind for my cake display, but I wasn't really sure how that would translate. Leticia asked me for photos of my table settings and when I sent them to her, she made a suggestion of how she could tie my cake into my decor and it worked perfectly! I am so glad we chose her. She did a top layer cake with a cupcake tower beneath it. Everyone raved about how well it turned out and I couldn't be happier with the flavor, the moistness, and the serving size. It was perfect!! Will hopefully find another opportunity to work with her again!
  • kt gal
    Katie Married on 03/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is the best! I only wish I had found her sooner because she provides so many other services other than cake (by the time we found her, we had already hired other vendors for other services).

I got married a few weeks ago and we hired Leticia for: cake, flowers, centerpieces, signage, other reception details, and help with setting up. She was absolutely amazing and exceeded our expectations. Everything looked even more beautiful than I imagined, she was on time, she was very professional, the quality of her work is impeccable, her attitude is great, she replied quickly to all my emails, she stayed on top of all the details (which was very helpful for me because many of the details were just not on my radar at all!), and she made sure that every last detail was taken care of with the highest level of attention.

I could go on for days about how amazing she is, how much I enjoyed working with her, and how great her work is! I highly recommend her and I would definitely hire her again for future events!
    James Married on 01/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    the cakes boss!! thanks you for all!!!
    Tony Married on 11/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I honestly don't know what my wife and I would have done if it wasn't for Lety and Rachel. Everyone would tell us how stressful planning a wedding could be. My wife Stephanie had her ideal dream wedding in her head. And man did they pull it off! Our day was perfect. They helped us every step of the way. They listened to everything we wanted (especially my wife) and definitely came through for us. Rachel's flowers were beautiful and just how my wife wanted them. And Lety's cake and desserts were amazing! She even put in a little Spider-Man in there coming out of the cake ! ?? And all the decorations all around the venue were perfect and just how my wife and I envisioned our perfect wedding. I could not recommend Leticia's Confections enough. A million thank you's to them!
    Jessica Married on 11/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have had the pleasure to work with Leticia quite a few times and she does nothing less than an AMAZING job with every event. She and her crew make sure to add that extra touch of elegance to set it over the top and she can make it happen with any budget. Her desserts and dessert displays are like nothing I've ever seen before and somehow she manages to top herself every time.
    Stephanie Married on 11/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We can't describe how satisfied and grateful we are with how our wedding turned out! I for one always had a vision of how my wedding should look like and when we decided to hire Leticia and Rachel i had to just tell them my ideas and show pictures and it was a little scary to think you had to trust someone with your wedding but its one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. They exceeded our expectations. I wanted classy and glamour and elegant and thats exactly what they did and more. So many guests went up to us that day and are still talking about it to this day! I absolutely loved it and cant stop looking at pictures from our wedding. They are very attentive and try to make you happy which they sure did! And my cake was complicated to even explain because i wanted something simple but classy and different and i never could find a picture of how i wanted it all i knew is that i wanted to be something extraordinary so i would show Leticia ideas and she pulled it of amazingly! She not only makes very delicious cakes but very pretty. I wanted to surprise my husband with a spiderman popping out of a little corner and she did it perfectly. I wanted it to be a showstopper and she hung it on a chandelier looking stand. Everyone would stop and look. They both exceeded our expectations and i would recommend them to everyone!
    Alan Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When you're planning a wedding, you want to make sure you get the best wedding planner. After our wedding was all said and done, I could say that we got the best one with Leticia and Rachel! I assume one worries a bit on how the wedding would turn out as you're planning it with a wedding planner, especially if your style is very different from what they usually do. As the wedding day drew close, our worst fear happened... Rain on our outdoor barn wedding! As a great wedding planner would do, they came up with plan B, C, D, etc. right away (mind this was a week before the wedding about the weather change). But the worst part was the venue making it very difficult to work with them with anything. As the wedding day finally arrived,things were still changing the day of and the venue not doing what they were supposed to do... I was really worried how everything was going to turn out..
    As the ceremony finally ended and got a moment for my wife and I to step back and see how everything turned out, we were absolutely blown away with everything! As a matter of fact, everything turned out way better than what we originally planned and imagined! They went above and beyond. Not only did Leticia and Rachel decorate everything so beautiful but they also picked up the slack of the venue's work. We are so happy with the work that they did and relieved that they took care of everything. We highly recommend them to anyone that's getting married!

Leticia's Confections & Events's reply:

Thank you Alan and Vanessa!
    Despite the added challenges,,,,You were a pleasure to work for ,,you have exquisite taste.
    Thank you for choosing us .
    Lauryn Married on 09/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were on a tight budget, but we had the most beautiful reception!! Leticia went above and beyond!! Any couple would be lucky to have her!! She is available almost 24/7 and with out us asking she added all the small touches, that made my wedding fabulous!! Also she made the most amazing wedding cake!!!!
    Melissa Married on 09/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We wanted a Disney themed cake for our wedding and we presented our ideas to Leticia and she came up with a wonderful cake. The cake was perfect!! It was the perfect blend between Disney and the uniqueness and class of a wedding cake. We did topsy-turvy cakes like mad-hatter style with a pumpkin base like in Cinderella. It was decorated beautifully with my hidden mickeys :) All our guests who attended were "wowed" by the unique cake. They all couldn't believe I got my Disney cake hehe! The flavors of each cake also came out great and tasted so fresh. I would recommend Leticia to any future bride and groom!! Thank you so much!

Leticia's Confections & Events's reply:

Thank you Melissa and Chris,, I'm honored that you trusted me to to provide your unique cake. It was a pleasure designing and bringing your vision to reality.
    Best wishes and may you live " happily ever after"
illustration stars