21 Reviews for Lessing's at Stonebridge Country Club

Audio Equipment (2)
Event Rentals (1)
House Beer (1)
21 Lessing's at Stonebridge Country Club Reviews

The Stonebridge has been totally renovated, absolutely stunning, looking forward to having our wedding here this spring!!,

Profile Picture Sylvia, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

I can not say enough amazing things about this venue!!! We were looking for a venue that wasn’t your traditional hall, and had that different feel. The moment we walked into Stonebridge we fell in love!!! Everything about this venue was gorgeous. The entrance was warm and inviting, the bar area was open and spacious with a beautiful huge fire place and the reception area was beautiful!!!! Windows lined the floor over looking the golf course. The outside patio had that nice bistro feeling where even in January with the heating lamps was super cozy. And let me take a moment to tell all of you about their bridal suite!!!! (This May have been the thing that sold us above all haha) it’s BEYOND GORGEOUS AND HUGE! I had a large bridal party and it fit all of us getting ready as well as the groomsmen with no problem! Plus they only do one wedding at a time so you really are there only concern!
We met with Steve Kirschbaum and from the moment we met with him we wanted to book. He was so accommodating and listened to all the wants and concerns we had about booking. Right from the get go, no matter how many questions we had we would email and get a response super quick. We knew we had to look no further. As time went on we met with Virginia who was beyond sweet and also Gregg. He was just as accommodating as everyone else. The day we went for our tasting we were blown away with the food prepared by chef Eddie. The service and the over all feeling that they really cared about us as a couple and not another wedding made us even more happy we booked with them. We also met our Maitre d Terrance and captain Paul this day. Terrance took the wheel and him and his team took care of every small detail and concern we had leading up to our special day. There is so much more I want to write about this venue but it won’t give me enough characters to finish. Bottom line, hands down best decision we made!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Melissa, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

My husband and I were married at the Stonebridge Golf Links and Country Club on November 19, 2017. From beginning to end we could not have asked for a better experience. Gregg, Terrence and Danielle were absolutely amazing! Gregg had the patience of a thousand saints, from answering all of our questions to fulfilling our kosher style request and ensuring all of the little details were taken care. His down to earth demeanor and responsiveness truly made working with Gregg an absolute pleasure! Terrence was amazing! He knew exactly how to calm a stressed-out bride on the day of her wedding and always had a hug and smile waiting whenever the moment called for it. Terrence seemed to be anywhere and everywhere and always had everything under control! There are not enough words to describe how amazing Danielle was! Our wedding began at 3pm, but we needed to arrive at 8am to begin getting ready. Danielle was the first face we saw when we arrived and was beyond a lifesaver. She had everything you needed, from water and bobby pins to a needle and thread. She was always by our side; even when we didn’t see her, we knew she was there! She made sure we had something to eat and drink and truly felt like a part of the family by the end of the night. The venue itself is amazing, from the outrageous bridal suite to the golf course perfect for pictures and the beautiful ballroom! Our guests had nothing but positive words to say about Stonebridge, especially about the food. My husband and I wish we can be invited to someone else’s event at the Stonebridge so we can truly enjoy the place from the guest’s perspective. From the bottom of our hearts, we absolutely thank Gregg, Terrence and Danielle for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge is the absolute best!!! Our expectations were blown away by their professionalism, their flexibility, the space itself, the décor, the food and especially the staff… Terrence our maître d, is IRRIPLACEABLE! He executed all of our requests beyond our expectations, was on top of ALL of the details and kept the day moving smoothly. You can tell he truly cares. He was dedicated every step of the way, from day one when we started with an empty room, to the last moment of our wedding when he helped us load the bus to be on our way. (I also have to mention, the one box with all of our valuable things, handed to us, ready to go!) Emily, my bridal attendant, was SO helpful. She was on top of everything without me even having to ask. When I did ask for something, she was there with a smile on her face, giving it her all. Steve was amazing as well! He kept if short, sweet and simple, but was ALWAYS a phone call or an email away. He was super-efficient, super helpful, another outstanding member of the Stonebridge team. Stonebridge, you were more like family to us than staff! Thank you all so much for everything! You made our dream come true happen... WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband & I recently got married here on 9/15 and every single aspect of our wedding was perfect. The staff at Stonebridge made sure our day was everything we could have imagined and they truly exceeded our expectations! They are the best in the business! Gregg, Terence, Mike, Amanda and the entire crew deserve all of the recognition they receive for the work they put into making this the best venue on LI. Thank you for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

Phenomenal! Not one complaint from my guests. As the groom-zilla (my wife called me that during the planning process) I could not have asked for more. The service was out of the world. Day 1 from selecting Stonebridge to wedding expos to the actual wedding, we could not have asked for better service and advise. Greg and Terrence are truly great at what the do. The staff met all of our expectations and requests. Our bridal attendant Danielle was heaven sent. She was there with us early morning to late at night making sure my bride and I were comfortable and happy. The care and attention she took with my bride was way above and beyond. Special thanks to you!

The venue is breathtaking. We have great pictures with the backdrop of the golf course. The bridge pictures are everlastingly beautiful. The food and drinks are non stop. My Manhattan guests could not stop talking about the great service. The bartenders know what they are doing, trust me.

Stonebridge is magical. It did not disappoint us. It was the right place for us to get married. It is not the typical wedding reception hall with dirty carpets (they have beautiful dark hardwood floors) and assemble line food and service. If you want something special and memorable, please reach out to Stonebridge.

Profile Picture Mark, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married on August 25, 2017 at Stonebridge Country Club. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything i always dreamed of thanks to Gregg and Terrence. They both went above and beyond to make our day special from the beginning planning stages to the very end. They exceeded our expectations with their HIGH QUALITY of customer service and attention to detail not to mention the delicious food, and breathtaking venue. Gregg was very attentive and always made sure to accommodate all of our requests, questions, and concerns.. & trust me, i had a lot of them! Terrence, our maitre d' was on top of his game the night of our wedding making sure everything ran smoothly and nothing went unnoticed. He went out of his way to make sure that my husband and I always had food on our table and a drink in our hand. He even made it a point to leave a huge plate of cannolis and rainbow cookies on our table from our Viennese Hour as he knew cannoli's are my husbands favorite and rainbow cookies are my favorite. They were the only items from the Viennese Hour that we got to taste thanks to him! Our families are still raving about his impeccable service and how good the food was especially the filet mignon (you can literally cut with a butter knife). Throughout the night, he continued to check in on our parents making sure that they were taken care of and happy as well. There would NOT be one thing we would change if we could relive our wedding day thanks to the AMAZING staff and service at Stonebridge Country Club!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at Stonebridge in June 2017 and everything from the food to the service were absolutely outstanding! Terrence and Gregg were so easy to work with, very responsive, professional and accommodating to anything we wanted. We have gotten nothing but compliments from our guests on the delicious food, service and how beautiful the venue and scenery was. Our day was perfect and I hope we get to go to another wedding at Stonebridge!

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had our wedding here...everything was beautiful and couldn't have been more perfect!! Terrance and Amanda tended to our every need and made sure our day went flawlessly. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Stonebridge on 11/4/2016 and it was everything we had hoped for and so much more. Gary and his staff were absolutely amazing! Dealing with Gary during the planning process was great. When we first visited, Gary was one of the main reasons we choose Stonebridge, the room was gorgeous but it was Gary that made us feel extremely comfortable and made sure we knew that he was here to help and take care of all of our needs. As stressful as planning a wedding can be, working with a guy like Gary takes the stress right out. You feel comfort knowing how much he cares about you and your affair, he remembers small details and makes you feel like you're part of the Stonebridge family. Terrence, our Maitre'd, was the best. He never let any detail go unnoticed during the evening and made sure my wife, the bridal party and myself were completely taken care of. The night went so smoothly because of him and the staff. Kayla and Bri, our bridal attendants were fantastic, always making sure the girls had everything they needed and never let our glasses get empty during the picture taking. They were able to fix ripped dresses and buttons that popped off jackets and took care of any problems we had. They really were amazing. I will absolutely recommend Stonebridge to everyone and anyone who is looking for a place to have a party. Gary, Terrence and the entire staff at Stonebridge are first class, it simply is a world class venue! Thank you so much for making our day extremely special and making sure everything went right!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married Friday October 14th and Stonebridge Country Club was amazing! We worked with Gary and he was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and offered great ideas and advise. He was what ultimately sold us on this venue. We were able to customize our cocktail hour food & create our own stations, everyone raved about our choices and the quality of food! The dinner was incredible, everyone said it was delicious and not just "wedding food" like most places provide. On top of our wedding cake, we were able to pick 5 different past desserts which were a huge hit. They really went above and beyond to give us everything we could have dreamed of. Gary made the planning process easy and answered every question I had. Even when I thought my request was going to be a little out there, he accommodated it. The day of our wedding, Terrence was our maitre D and was just as amazing as Gary. He made sure everyone was where they needed to be and that the whole day ran smoothly. They made sure to put cocktail hour food aside for us so we could have a moment to go upstairs and enjoy it and we were never without a drink. I really could not say enough about the entire staff, they made it the best day ever for us. I highly recommend Stonebridge CC

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Cake, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Book this venue!!! Stonebridge country club is beautiful!!! From the moment my daughter saw it, she knew it was just the right look and feel she was going for, understated elegance. The cocktail area, with its huge marble bar, and the ballroom both , boast floor to ceiling windows and dark wood floors. We arrived 8 hours before the ceremony and spent the day in the bridal suite, we were taken care of the minute we arrived, champagne was brought in, and soon after Ashley the bridal attendant arrived. She was at by daughters side the entire day, she did everything from bustling her dress to finding her flip flops!! She also displayed any special touches or decorations we provided. Gary the manager is a true professional, and a pleasure to work with. He assisted with our menu selections, and all his suggestions were right on, from the raw bar to the bananas foster. Matt the matre'd, was attentive, and professional, he ran the show flawlessly. Perfect!!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our daughters wedding April 22, 2016 at the country club. First of all the Manager Gary was spot on. He was there to make sure everything was just as you wanted it to be. The Brides attendant was fabulous. She was right there when you needed her. The beautiful rooms upstairs for the bride and groom were spectacular. Food at cocktail hour was great and the dinners were even better. We had the candy bar and the coffee and cocktail bar extra with specialties pastries . We have gotten so many calls and texts to thank us for having our daughters and our new sons wedding here st STONEBRIDGE. You will be more than happy with any affair. Thank you Gary for all you thoughtfulness and kindness shown to our bride and groom abd our entire family and special friends.

Profile Picture Edith , 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Hands down to this amazing place! From the moment my husband and I walked in and spoke to Gary, we were sold. We knew this would be the perfect venue to share our special day with our family and friends. Gary was amazing to work with, we can not explain how grateful we are that this man made the whole process so easy and exciting. My bridal attendant, Jolene, was simply amazing. She was there to do everything, to make the day run smooth. The food was delicious, we kept receiving rave reviews from our guests. The bar is awesome, a big winner with our guests as well. The room for the reception is gorgeous, we could not ask for more. If you want to have a great wedding, check this place out and you won't want to have it anywhere else.

Profile Picture Clint, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

You need to have your wedding here!
I don't even know where to begin but the entire day was perfect and amazing! From the moment we stepped in Stonebridge we knew we wanted to have our wedding there! Gary is amazing to work with and everything he promised was delivered!! The staff was great! Food everyone raved about. Cocktail hour was perfect and so much food. Dinner was perfect! people are telling me the steak tasted like it was from a steak house. The venue is just stunning!!! Jolene our bridal attendant really stole the show. I would not have been able to handle a wedding and bridal party of my size without her. I was pampered from 9am in the beautiful bridal suite that they have, even the guys felt like they got royal treatment in there suite. The matre d Matt was wonderful too. Waitstaff and bartenders were great. I just have nothing bad to say about anything! I am still getting compliments that it was the best wedding venue on Long Island! Best part was of my large wedding that no one had ever been there before. Stonebridge is a hidden gem on the north shore!

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Stonebridge was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. The venue is gorgeous; the new renovations were exactly what we were looking for. The food was amazing - our guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious everything was. Gary was great to work with and he really went above and beyond to make sure that we had our dream wedding. He was very attentive to my concerns over my food allergies and worked with me to make sure I was comfortable and that I could enjoy everything without worrying. I am so happy how everything turned out and would highly recommend Stonebridge!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/9/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's Wedding was New Year's Eve! It was amazing! The Staff was wonderful! They anticipated every need of the bride and groom as well all our guests! The Venue looked stunning! The food was delicious! I want to especially thank Terrence for all his help from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a better person to oversee my daughter's wedding!!! Also a special thank you to Emily - my daughters bridal attendant! They followed thru on every detail! I would recommend Stonebridge Country Club for having a most memorable wedding!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/31/17, 1 Review
4.7

I love this venue. For the moment I saw the ballroom I knew I was going to book it. It is beautiful. The bridal suite is a dream. Gary is excellent. He worked with me and help me make any desicion regarding the menu. Very helpful when you have so much to choose from.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
3.7

First of all, the absolute best parts of having my wedding at Stonebridge was because I had an incredible maitre d', Matt, and an attentive bridal attendant, Ashley. They made sure that the entire bridal party was happy and given above and beyond what they need. The wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely flawless thanks to these two!!

But, I need to give the reasons why this is not entirely a 5 star review. The day I showed up to my wedding, the ballroom had water all along the windows (there wasn't too much rain the night before so we are not sure how this happened). Also, I paid to have the bridal suite for an extra 4 hours. When we arrived, it was not vacuumed, the bathroom was dirty and had smudge marks all over the counter and mirror, the closet was dirty (where my dress was supposed to hang), there was leftover food and drink from the night before, and it was SO HOT. In addition, there was no wifi and poor service so we could not play any music from a radio station like Pandora, which we planned. When we called the manager, he told us they are not responsible to have it cleaned for us until 1pm, which is three hours before our wedding (then why do we pay to use it!?!). But, I contacted Matt and he ensured us that is not true and booked it early to the venue to help us out (amazing!).

Overall, I was not pleased by the manager's service. He was always trying to rush us out when we had meetings and never made us feel that we were correct or important, as the customers. In addition, he planned dates for us to drop off things early and blamed it on us writing the date down wrong, which is so untrue and unprofessional.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
3.0

We got married at the Stonebridge Country Club a few months ago. To our guests most things seemed to be perfect, the venue is gorgeous and the food was great, but we had a lot of issues with the staff. There was no toilet paper in the bridal suite, we asked numerous times and no one brought any up thankfully my sister had tissues, but it was crazy that I spent all this money and was in my wedding dress using tissues from my sisters purse when I had to go to the bathroom. We were supposed to have food in the bridal suite from 11AM until the ceremony at 4PM and none was ever brought up, the programs that I spent months designing and hours cutting out were lost by the venue never to be found. Also we were supposed to have a wine ceremony where we poured a red wine and wine wine into a glass to make a rose, when I got up to the altar all the glasses were there and were empty (even those I gave explicit directions to the staff to fill them) so we weren't able to have the ceremony, but the glasses are in all the pictures and I had many guests ask me why they were there.
All in all these aren't big things and we didn't let them ruin our day, but when you're spending thousands and thousands of dollars I think these things should never have happened.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor