Lepanto Banquet Hall & Catering Reviews

View more information

• Aaron
    Aaron P. Married on 09/12/2020

Everything Was Awesome!!

I cannot say enough positive things about this company. The owner, owner’s family, and all the employees were professional, helpful, and friendly throughout our experience with them. The food was beyond amazing! We had people asking us for their information to cater their professional and personal events due to the service and the quality of the food. They were available for any questions and took care of all of our concerns. They were awesome and we would highly recommend them for any catering needs!!! They were the best!!
  • Keshia
    Keshia M. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing service, owners, employees and so much more

I found Lepanto while searching for local venues after recently moving to the area. From the first conversation with them they were always so nice and helpful. As the wedding was approaching, I had reached my max stress level but the owner and his daughter did everything in their power to help me! When I showed up to the venue the night before for rehearsal I was in tears everything was so beautiful and looked so much more beautiful then I even imagined! I highly recommend them! They all have a heart or gold!
    Christopher M. Married on 07/27/2019

Great service and venue

Tim and Eleni went above and beyond to make the venue accessible to our decorators. The reception was wonderful. Highly recommended!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and Stress Free

They went above and beyond! The food was amazing, the people were so nice and they were unbelievably flexible. Highly recommend!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/16/2018

The best and easiest part of our wedding planning

Tim is the nicest guy in the world. My husband and I loved working with him for our wedding. He is so willing to work with you and truly cares that your wedding is exactly what you dream of. His employees take pride in their job and are easy to work with. I would 100% recommend him and the venue to anyone. It was great being connected to the hotel! He was easily the best wedding vendor decision we made and we loved the venue!
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/05/2018

Great venue and coordinator!

We were able to do everything we wanted with help from the staff. We were also very pleased with the prices of the food. The unlimited drinks were pricey for the amount of people we had invited/coming. They made everything perfect and coordinated with us very well. We were able to go taste test food 3 times to make our final decisions. We were very pleased with everything!