15 Reviews for Leopold's Mississippi Gardens

Open Bar (3)
House Liquor (3)
Signature Drink (2)
15 Leopold's Mississippi Gardens Reviews

We truly had the most wonderful wedding at Leopold's Mississippi Gardens. Jordan, Jamie, Erin, Courtney and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make everything perfect and they succeeded flawlessly - we loved every minute of that day and we are so appreciative of the time they spent on all of the details and making sure it was everything we wanted - which it was - and more! Couldn't have been better and wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Mississippi Gardens and it was absolutely amazing! The people there are so accommodating and friendly! You truly will feel at home with this crew! They were so fabulous to work with and made planning seem easy and stress free! We also received so many compliments on the venue and everything associated with it. I would highly recommend Mississippi Gardens. Beautiful venue and great staff!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is amazing. The whole place is so beautiful that I did not need to do much to the ballroom. The whole team including the owners, staff and everyone who worked behind the scenes to make my vision for my event come to live was extremely professional and friendly. Food and service were out of this world. In all , they made sure my event was successful without a hitch. Love love love the venue and the whole team. Thanks!!!!!

Profile Picture Naya, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at Mississippi Gardens. Every single detail was perfect. The staff here (coordinators, bartenders, waitstaff, EVERYONE) was so kind and thoughtful. The venue and grounds looked so gorgeous, everyone was complimenting the space. We had a couple of nontraditional ideas that the venue adapted to so easily. We had a 'breakfast for dinner' buffet that was delicious. The cake was my favorite, so so good. They truly provide so much for their clients. They are the best venue in Minnesota no doubt in my mind. I could go on and on about how amazing our experience was. They constantly went above and beyond. Book your event here!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens was the wedding venue of my dreams. From the moment I walked in, I knew there was no place else I would rather hold my wedding reception. I was looking for a fresh, clean, and new building with some glitz and glam on the inside and breathtaking nature outside, all mixed into a friendly, accommodating environment. LMG was this, and so much more. From our very first meeting with the manager of operations, we felt like family. We were given all the details (and then some) and offered deals and gifts right away. Every idea we had they listened to and worked to accommodate. For example, when we asked if we could bring in a pool table they said yes and even came in to help set it up and build a structure that could hold up a pool light. It was incredible! Every person there was friendly and so helpful, and I was never afraid to ask for something, or worried about timeliness; communication was effortless and they tackled the actual wedding night effortlessly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they are adding new details and pieces all the time. I only wish we could do it again in ten years, because I know they will have evolved into an even more stunning and capable venue. I will truly miss being part of the LMG family and seeing all the sparkle and smiles every time I walked in the doors. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So impressed with Leopolds Mississippi Gardens. The location is BEAUTIFUL. Awesome deck area for an indoor / outdoor space. The décor is elegant yet rustic with gorgeous chandeliers with exposed wood beams. The staff were awesome to work with. family oriented. very laid back. professional. flexible with what we wanted. they were attentive the whole way through.... cant say enough about Mississippi Gardens. Go check it out. You'll love it.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mississippi Gardens team was the best to work with. They were extremely communicative, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process. They are truly willing to go above and beyond for your special day. Not to mention they have an absolutely GORGEOUS venue that they keep improving week to week. During our ceremony, we forgot the candles for the candle ceremony. The owner, Jordan Leopold, ran and found the candles then crawled behind the stage to pass them to the groomsmen to set up. It was hilarious, awesome, and just goes to show that they are really there for you on your day.

Profile Picture Anderson, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Mississippi Gardens is a gorgeous venue for any wedding or event. We choose Mississippi Gardens for our wedding and reception location and it was our best wedding decision. The Leopold’s and the staff at the Mississippi Gardens are so helpful in every step of the planning process. The staff is extremely flexible which helps a lot because we don’t live in the state and had to do a lot of the planning through emails. But any time we were in town they always made time for us to tour the venue, do food tastings and help us with any planning/questions that we had. We got so many compliments on how amazing the food was and how beautiful the venue was. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The Leopold’s and there staff treat everyone as if they were family and will do anything they can to make your event perfect in every way! Hands down best venue in Minnesota!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mississippi Gardens is incredible! Thanks to Erin, Jordan, and Jamie we got the wedding of our dreams! They were so helpful, accommodating, and dedicated to make our wedding perfect. Emails were responded to immediately (thank you Erin!) and the wedding went smoothly thanks to the owners/staff. The venue itself is stunning and the work everyone put in was much appreciated!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just helped my sister plan her wedding at Leopold's Mississippi Gardens and I can't possibly say enough nice things about this place...except if you're thinking about booking it, book it! I've done tons of events, from weddings to large-scale fundraisers and this place is the best. Jamie, Jordan, Erin and Courtney work so hard to make every event perfect. And, of course, the space is gorgeous.

Most importantly, you kind of feel like you're part of the family when you're working with them. They are relaxed, friendly and fun to be around. Planing a wedding can be such a stressful experience, but these guys make it so enjoyable. For my family, by the end of the wedding we felt like inviting all the staff to Thanksgiving dinner, birthday parties, christmas...that's how warm and welcoming they were.

So, long review short...Booking Mississippi Gardens was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Best new venue in the Twin Cities! My husband and I were married here almost a month ago and we couldn't have been more pleased. When we first looked at the venue we were told we would be treated like family and it couldn't have been more true. The staff worked so hard to make the day perfect and really came though. Such a beautiful venue on the Mississippi River. We highly recommend this venue and would do it here all over again!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We were very pleased with our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception held at Mississippi Gardens. It was a wonderful event enjoyed by all our family and friends! From day 1, working with Cathy, to the final wedding day on New Year's Eve, everything was executed beautifully with the help of Erin, Jaime, Jordan and all their staff. The decor of the venue is stunning and having the ceremony there was perfect. We went with food stations instead of seated dinners and our family and friends said that the food was the best that they had ever had at a wedding!! I was concerned with not having enough food but Erin (Mintahoe Catering) kept reassuring us that that would not happen. We had plenty of food and the mini donuts for dessert were just like the ones you get at the fair.....fresh, hot and delicious!! The bride and groom were pleased! We wish only the best for Mississippi Gardens in future years as it is a beautiful wedding venue with people (owners and staff) who treat you like family and do their best to make your wedding day special. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Stations, Tastings

Mississippi Gardens and team exceeded our expectations! They were so pleasant to work with and extremely helpful in our planning process. They truly make you feel as if you are part of the Mississippi Gardens' family. On top of that, the venue is absolutely beautiful. We received several compliments from our guests on how beautiful the space, deck and yard was. The setting can't be beat! I highly recommend checking out Mississippi Gardens for your wedding or event. We were so pleased with our decision to have our wedding there! Huge thank you to the whole MG team!

Profile Picture User6920619, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Darren and I were one of the first wedding receptions at Mississippi Gardens and everything went so smooth, it felt like they had been doing this forever, and it was only one of their first events! Our 10/3 wedding was a paramount fall day in Minnesota, crisp & sunny 60 degrees. Being right on the Mississippi River and only a few minutes from our church, it was our ideal location for our wedding reception venue. Close enough to the city but far enough away to escape the hustle. The outdoor space is a beautiful lush bank on the River, (flowers, lush trees, plants, landscaping, etc). The golden lighting was stunning coming through the trees during social hour. It was a perfect outdoor space for guests to relax & children to run around up and down the granite staircase, and explore the beautiful area before sitting down for dinner. Also ideal for pictures outside, with many tall trees, hills, floral, calm river water backdrop, etc etc….so many fall colors and large lavish grounds to see.
STUNNING indoor décor, we appreciated every little detail! Its elegant Cinderella meeting rustic chic, the chandeliers against the exposed wood ceiling, the Victorian damask wallpaper against the refurbished wooden mirror, “glamour in the woods” feel, WE LOVED EVERY DETAIL, and so did our guests! From the bathrooms to the window drapery, it’s amazing how everything coordinated and astonished new guests.
Mississippi Garden’s magnificence speaks to so much of the individuals that designed it & brought it to life.

Profile Picture Krista, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access