Leopold's Mississippi Gardens Reviews

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 4
Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 5

Ashley Dalbec · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Amazing Venue

My husband and I couldn’t have picked a better venue! Erin, Jamie, Jordan, and the entire staff were extremely helpful during the whole process. Everyone was super responsive and friendly. I have been to a lot of weddings in MN but never came across a venue as unique as Leopold's Mississippi Gardens. Everything is perfection. We loved the ceremony location by the river, large deck for happy hour, ballroom with large windows, tree swings, and all the tasteful decorations around the property. It's a great venue for taking wedding pictures for bridal party, family, and guests. The space works great for both outdoor and indoor ceremony's. Honestly everything exceeded my expectations. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Christine

Christine & Derek Taylor · Married on 08/16/2019

The Venue of our dreams

When it comes to choosing your wedding venue, this is your place. Erin, Jamie and Jordan make you feel like you are one of the family. They are always on site, they are interested in making your wedding day special because they know that when you pick their venue you are trusting them with one of the most important days of your life. With all that being said, I couldn't have asked for a better team and venue to have our wedding with. LMG has everything that you could ask for in a venue and if they somehow don't have it, they will get it. They are always there to answer questions, talk through the details and discuss any concerns you might have. When it comes to the day of, this team knows how to execute. They pay attention to the details, understand the flow and make sure that you don't have to worry about anything that day. Our guests asked us over and over how we found the venue and they couldn't stop telling us how incredible it was. We were one of the lucky ones who got on the LMG calendar early, make sure you are one of them too! THANK YOU Erin, Jordan, Jamie and team. We really did have the best night of our lives.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 07/20/2019

Leopold's--Excellent venue

I highly recommend Leopold's for your wedding venue! The setting is beautiful and the staff members are true professionals. They are very flexible, responsive, and detail-oriented. I could not have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Tandy

Tandy Marcks · Married on 06/09/2019

Best Decision

Mintahoe’s tasting was a ton of fun and the food was great! It’s tough making large quantities of food without the meat being dry, veggies soggy and everything still hot! Mintahoe catering did a wonderful job in making sure all three of these things did not happen.
    I can’t imagine being married anywhere other than Leopold’s. The staff made me feel as if I had my own personal wedding planner. The space is romantic, whimsical, and perfectly designed for such a special and important event in your life. I burst into tears at our first visit to tour the location and am actually tearing up writing this review. I am so happy we chose this beautiful establishment to become husband and wife.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • F

Fred Hwang · Married on 02/02/2019

Top notch and professional!

The entire staff at LMG was very courteous, responsive and warm! They made our special day THAT much more special! We highly recommend LMG to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding venue!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Kristine Baumann · Married on 09/07/2018

Best choice we made for our day!

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! We were absolutely blown away by them from our original tour to the day of. Courtney was so helpful with giving us all the information we could have needed during our tour, and made us very excited as we immediately felt like we would be taken care of. Erin was so beyond helpful with the planning process and the many emails we exchanged. She is so organized and knows exactly what she is doing! The day of was so well run and we were just amazed how all the staff genuinely cared about our day like we were family and went over our already high expectations to make sure we were happy and everything was in place. We still get endless compliments from our guests how well the day flowed, how spoiled they felt, how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was! Jordan and Jamie were so helpful and involved - not what you would always expect from owners. Jordan helped hang decor and drove our guests up and down to the ceremony area, while Jamie helped organize the whole day right down to queuing me when to walk down the aisle. To top it all off, at the end of the night the bar tender made sure to find us on our way out to give us the wine opener he had used throughout the night so we could have a little memento to bring home from the best day of our lives - amazing! LMG truly treats their guests like family and we are SO happy we chose them for our special day!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Of all the decisions my husband and I made while planning our Sept. 1, 2018 wedding, choosing Leopold's Mississippi Gardens was by far the best one! Every step of the process was flawless and every person we met was so friendly. I read a lot of reviews while looking into wedding venues, and one thing that came up time and again while looking into Mississippi Gardens is how every person on the team treats you "like family." This statement couldn't be more accurate! Not only is the venue absolutely stunning, but the owners and staff are top notch. Jamie, Jordan and Erin went above and beyond, especially when it came to my mother who has Multiple Sclerosis and is confined to a motorized wheelchair. Weeks before our wedding Jordan reached out to our family to ensure my mother's wheelchair would be able to get down to the riverside ceremony. Knowing how busy the Mississippi Gardens team during prime wedding season it's impressive and appreciated that they remembered and wanted to ensure their team had a plan in place, so my mother could get down to the ceremony smoothly and safely on our wedding day. These are those seemingly little things, that really are big things. It was amazing to see owners Jamie and Jordan Leopold actively involved on our wedding day, their commitment doesn't go unnoticed. And Erin made the planning process - from meal planning, day-of details, rehearsal and ceremony run-of-show - fun and easy. Erin has this wedding day thing down to an art. I had a lot of questions throughout the process, and Erin was quick to respond and never made me feel like a nuisance. We've received endless comments from multiple guests on how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was and how kind every staff member was - from the bartenders to the servers. Weddings are expensive in general, but I can so wholeheartedly that Mississippi Gardens is worth every penny. We're proud to be part of the Leopold's Mississippi Gardens Family!

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 6
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 7
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 8
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 9
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Dua · Married on 08/25/2018

Frst, I have to give my thanks to Erin.
    Erin, not only are you SO good at what you do, you are such a good person. You have made planning easy with your quick email responses and diligence. From our first consultation to my millions of emails, you have been graceful and so professional. I couldn't be more happy.

Jordan and Jamie,

Our guests cannot stop talking about the venue, the food and staff. You have an amazing team of people who value hard work, professionalism and they are trustworthy and honest. Everything was perfect because you were all present to ensure things were going right. As the owners, you two were in the front lines, leading your team, never out of sight and that was so comforting. You did not need to have a team outside looking for Jason's ring but you did! Thank you for going above and beyond.

But most importantly, thank you for creating a venue suitable for Princes and Princesses...who flourish into Kings and Queens. You have no idea how important and special it is to so many Brides to have their dream come true wedding. As I end this letter, my eyes fill with tears because my husband and I couldn't be more thankful for you and your whole team. We will return to have many more weddings, anniversaries, and parties because 23 nieces and nephews who still need to marry in the near and far future. Jason and I love you guys, your whole team, your whole venue, every single thing about you guys are perfect. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Calvin Wessels · Married on 08/18/2018

Best day ever!

We held our wedding at Mississippi Gardens in August 2018. It was by far the best decision we made about our entire wedding! They take care of absolutely everything to make your day the best it can possibly be. Jamie and Jordan were on hand the whole day as well as the entire staff there. Jordan even did some last minute yard work to help some of our elderly guests in wheelchairs. We also had a misplaced cake topper and Jamie let us borrow something from her house to make sure we had something to display. They really made our wedding into a real life fairy tale. Thank you so much Jamie and Jordan! We will be forever grateful for the memories we will have from this amazing day!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jeff · Married on 08/16/2018

We had plans to look at multiple venues for our wedding. Leopold's was our first tour and we never even looked at another! It is such a great property and the staff and owner's are so helpful and easy to work with. We would highly recommend this venue for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kelly Fautsch · Married on 08/10/2018

The Fautsch’s 8/10/10

My husband and I were so impressed with Mississippi Gardens! They really made us feel like family and made our day truly magical! We couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else. From the beginning the staff was there to help and answer questions all the way through the end to clean up! They really wanted you to feel stress free and they exceeded our expectations! We cannot thank Mississippi Gardens enough for everything they did! Highly recommend this venue for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 10
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 15
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 16
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Emily · Married on 07/27/2018

We just experienced one of the greatest days of our lives on July 27,2018, watching our daughter, Emily, marry the love of her life, Nicholas. When I look back at the planning of this wedding, the biggest decision we made was the choice of the venue. Mississippi Gardens was the perfect choice! Jordan & Jamie, Erin, Raul, Steve, Stacey, & the rest of the staff, You all were more than FABULOUS! You made this EASY for us! We loved working with you! You gave top notch service in a very down-to-earth way- a winning combination! You delivered everything you said you would…and more!

The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect & flawless. Seeing the owners present on site, with sleeves rolled up and working along their staff was impressive to us. Your service was impeccable. It has been a little over a month since that beautiful day and it is with great confidence that we would choose Mississippi Gardens all over again!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Libby · Married on 07/21/2018

This venue is an absolute dream come true. From the moment we stepped onto the well-maintained grounds and into the elegant building overlooking the river, we knew that it was the venue we envisioned for our big day. The outdoor and indoor spaces are beautiful and the price is competitive to other top venue options in the Twin cities, but the people behind the scenes of the venue really make Mississippi Gardens stand out among all the rest. It was obvious to us (the bride & groom) that the owners and staff of Mississippi Gardens wanted to give us the greatest experience. Jamie and Jordan are a dream team and it felt like we were part of their family, not just another business client. From start to finish – from the first tour, to the food and dessert tasting, to the week leading up, to the day of – everything was handled so smoothly. It is very clear that the Leopold’s love what they do. Thank you Leopold’s Mississippi Gardens, for an unforgettable wedding experience!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Christine · Married on 07/14/2018

We visited a total of 1 venue - and we knew it was the one! We loved everything about Mississippi Gardens from the Hidden Disney touches to the beautiful outdoor spaces and gorgeous ballroom. Everything was perfect. I also cannot say enough that Erin was my favorite person to work with throughout all the wedding planning process. She was so quick to respond to any question I had and alway gave me all the details and was willing to meet and check in when my mom and I needed help or direction or needed ideas for things. She’s great and we were so lucky to work with her! This place is amazing and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Brandi · Married on 06/30/2018

Leopold’s Mississippi Gardens is more than anyone can ask for and truly makes dreams come true. From the first meeting and walk though to the big day there isn’t one thing you’d want to change. The staff is amazing and are there to support you through you’re planning journey to making sure your wedding is everything you could ask for. The venue space itself is one of a kind and has an amazing view on top of it all, it was perfect for our ceremony down along the river. There isn’t one thing I would change about our wedding and it’s due to the care and support from the staff and crew at LMG.

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 17
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 18
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 19
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 20
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 21
    Leopold's Mississippi Gardens 22
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Kate · Married on 06/08/2018

From the moment we walked in, we knew we wanted to book Leopold's Mississippi Gardens for our wedding. Our initial meeting with Courtney was extremely thorough and organized and it was evident that each and every staff member genuinely cared about the space and our experience. Working with Erin throughout the planning process was a fantastic experience. She was on top of every detail and timeline, and extremely responsive and helpful. She made us feel like we were her #1 priority. This is very clearly a family-owned business that is so loved and meticulously cared for. Both the interior and exterior are flawless. From the landscaping to the beautiful chairs, this venue has it all. Our guests also LOVED having Jordan Leopold at the reception! He was so gracious to their many requests for photos and also took the time to roll up his sleeves and help out where needed. We couldn't be happier with our choice! Wonderful, wonderful people and space to work with!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Mary · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot speak positively enough about how wonderful it was to have our wedding at Mississippi Gardens.
    The venue is absolutely gorgeous- right on the river, beautiful patio, and lovely landscaping that makes for the best pictures.
    Mintahoe Catering is the caterer through this venue, and all of our guests LOVED the food (and of course, we did too!). There are so many menu options to choose from- it really felt like we were getting a customized menu rather than the common cookie-cutter selections typically provided at other venues.
    Most importantly though, the staff at Mississippi Gardens have been the absolute best to work with. From Day 1, every single person I worked with was not only prompt and responsive, but flexible, helpful, organized, kind, and knowledgable about all things related to the wedding day. As a bride that was easily overwhelmed with the details, they eased the entire process and calmed my nerves [as much as nerves can calm in anticipation of a wedding day :) ].
    In summary, everything went perfectly on our wedding day, and it was clear that Jordan, Jamie, Erin, and Courtney (and many other staff) set perfection as the standard at Mississippi Gardens. By all counts, they absolutely deliver on that standard!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2017

We truly had the most wonderful wedding at Leopold's Mississippi Gardens. Jordan, Jamie, Erin, Courtney and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make everything perfect and they succeeded flawlessly - we loved every minute of that day and we are so appreciative of the time they spent on all of the details and making sure it was everything we wanted - which it was - and more! Couldn't have been better and wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

We had our wedding at Mississippi Gardens and it was absolutely amazing! The people there are so accommodating and friendly! You truly will feel at home with this crew! They were so fabulous to work with and made planning seem easy and stress free! We also received so many compliments on the venue and everything associated with it. I would highly recommend Mississippi Gardens. Beautiful venue and great staff!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Naya · Married on 06/16/2017

This venue is amazing. The whole place is so beautiful that I did not need to do much to the ballroom. The whole team including the owners, staff and everyone who worked behind the scenes to make my vision for my event come to live was extremely professional and friendly. Food and service were out of this world. In all , they made sure my event was successful without a hitch. Love love love the venue and the whole team. Thanks!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 06/03/2017

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at Mississippi Gardens. Every single detail was perfect. The staff here (coordinators, bartenders, waitstaff, EVERYONE) was so kind and thoughtful. The venue and grounds looked so gorgeous, everyone was complimenting the space. We had a couple of nontraditional ideas that the venue adapted to so easily. We had a 'breakfast for dinner' buffet that was delicious. The cake was my favorite, so so good. They truly provide so much for their clients. They are the best venue in Minnesota no doubt in my mind. I could go on and on about how amazing our experience was. They constantly went above and beyond. Book your event here!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Andrew · Married on 05/20/2017

My wedding

Was absolutely perfect, and we have Mississippi Gardens to thank. Top notch, world class, five stars, all the way.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Leopold's Mississippi Gardens was the wedding venue of my dreams. From the moment I walked in, I knew there was no place else I would rather hold my wedding reception. I was looking for a fresh, clean, and new building with some glitz and glam on the inside and breathtaking nature outside, all mixed into a friendly, accommodating environment. LMG was this, and so much more. From our very first meeting with the manager of operations, we felt like family. We were given all the details (and then some) and offered deals and gifts right away. Every idea we had they listened to and worked to accommodate. For example, when we asked if we could bring in a pool table they said yes and even came in to help set it up and build a structure that could hold up a pool light. It was incredible! Every person there was friendly and so helpful, and I was never afraid to ask for something, or worried about timeliness; communication was effortless and they tackled the actual wedding night effortlessly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they are adding new details and pieces all the time. I only wish we could do it again in ten years, because I know they will have evolved into an even more stunning and capable venue. I will truly miss being part of the LMG family and seeing all the sparkle and smiles every time I walked in the doors. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Nick · Married on 09/30/2016

So impressed with Leopolds Mississippi Gardens. The location is BEAUTIFUL. Awesome deck area for an indoor / outdoor space. The décor is elegant yet rustic with gorgeous chandeliers with exposed wood beams. The staff were awesome to work with. family oriented. very laid back. professional. flexible with what we wanted. they were attentive the whole way through.... cant say enough about Mississippi Gardens. Go check it out. You'll love it.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Anderson · Married on 08/20/2016

The Mississippi Gardens team was the best to work with. They were extremely communicative, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process. They are truly willing to go above and beyond for your special day. Not to mention they have an absolutely GORGEOUS venue that they keep improving week to week. During our ceremony, we forgot the candles for the candle ceremony. The owner, Jordan Leopold, ran and found the candles then crawled behind the stage to pass them to the groomsmen to set up. It was hilarious, awesome, and just goes to show that they are really there for you on your day.

Sent on 09/07/2016