145 Reviews for Leonard's Palazzo

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
142 Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

The Picture of Elegance

My son and his wife celebrated their wedding on 7/29/18. Leonard's Palazzo is unbelievably great, and five stars is, simply, not enough. The food was good, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Our Director of Catering, Ryan Matland, exceeded our expectations. Our Maitre D, Michelle, was outstanding, and our Bridal Attendant, Stephanie, was dedicated to the Bride and Groom. All of the staff were incredibly attentive to all of our guests and treated them royally.

The wedding affair was done to perfection. We could not have asked for more. Thanks again, to the staff for making this easy for us and so agreeable. They were really there for us. The only place to have a wedding or any other major event is at Leonard's Palazzo.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I've always lived by Leonards and never thought I would ever get married there. I had to have a venue to close to home so we went to check it out. It was so much more than I ever expected. But I still wasn't very excited until I met Danielle and she became our wedding coordinator. I can not express in words how helpful she was. She answered all my millions of questions very quickly and was always so patient and nice! She is one of the nicest, friendliest people. She kept reassuring me everything would be alright and she went way beyond her job description to help out and make sure it was. The wedding was two weeks and people are still calling to rave about the food, service, quality, and atmosphere. People go to places with only one wedding at a time so they don't feel like they're at a wedding factory. There were several other events that night and this still felt more intimate and personal than picking a place with one wedding only. In fact, it was fun seeing other people and everyone congratulating each other and having fun. In fact, I wouldn't pick a place now with only one wedding at a time. The staff was excellent!. The food was delicious - I've gotten from several steak lovers it was the best filet they ever had! The service was top notch! The place is beautiful! I can not say enough good things! I would have never thought the place I based by millions of times during my life would be the place to give me the happiest day of my life! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning a wedding is a tedious and sometimes frustrating process however, Ryan made it so much easier! His guidance and suggestions helped us get through the process without feeling overwhelmed. On our wedding day our Maitre D Jose made sure everything went smoothly. The bridal attendants were extremely attentive, professional and helpful. The venue is BEAUTIFUL! The food is so good! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the amount of food served at the cocktail hour and the beautiful spread for the Venetian hour. The venue has valet parking and it has more than one ballroom, so you will have other events going on during your wedding. It didn't bother us, they did a good job of keeping events separate.

Profile Picture Fanny, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was July 8 2018. I was amazing words are not enough to express our experiences. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was amazing, excellent all my guests spoke about their professionalism. Ryan I sincerely thank you. I felt and was treated like a queen.

Profile Picture Nicola , 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ryan our wedding coordinator was incredible.
Our DJ company. Express Entrrtainment was such great fun they made our wedding amazon

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Indoor, Parking, Valet

Leonards Palazzo in Great Neck was AMAZING! I had my wedding there on April 20, 2018 and I worked with Ryan throughout the whole process and he was nothing but accommodating and just an overall happy human being. Ryan and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. I staff was all on point the day of my wedding. There wasn't anything that was missed or out of place if i requested it. I had the time of my life and I owe a lot of it to Ryan and his staff. Ryan wasn't even working the night of my wedding and STILL stopped in to make sure everything was going smooth and that meant a lot to me and my husband. Thank you Ryan and staff for an amazing day! Check out some pictures I added that my photographer took of us at Leonards!! Dreams do come true!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and i cannot say enough about Leonard’s!! Eric and the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect for us and it was way beyond our expectations. The cocktail hour, dinner, dessert etc was all out of this world ! A month later and we are still getting compliments about how great it was . The new outdoor patio is the perfect addition for an indoor outdoor cocktail hour as well as an after party !! The bridal attendants are exceptional and could not have been more helpful !! Thank you to the entire Leonard’s team for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives !!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot express how good the qualify of service is. We had a wonderful wedding at the venue and everything was beyond my expectation. Our sales manager Ryan is absolutely the very best and he walked us through every step in planning our wedding. Our maitre'd and bride-attendant are so professional and took care of everything on my wedding day. They took care of our tea ceremony and placed our complicated 'personal note' together with seating card completely correct and as I request, which is amazing. I would strongly recommend anyone who is thinking about wedding venue to consider this place!

Profile Picture Zhenhua, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Worth every penny. The service, the food, the venue, EVERYTHING was phenomenal. Thank you to Ryan and the team for making our night PERFECT. Our maitre D went above and beyond. We could not have asked for a better experience, a smoother day. It’s been 2 months and our guests still can’t stop talking about the wedding of the century!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at Leonard’s was amazing!! The Staff was absolutely helpful and tended to everything I needed to make sure my wedding was perfect. I am beyond happy that I had my wedding here!! BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

Leonard's Palazzo is a beautiful venue with exceptional service! Ryan was our coordinator, he has a very welcoming personality and knows what he is doing. My maître d and bridal attendant Michelle and Diana were wonderful, they knew what they were doing and are great at their jobs, it gave us the chance enjoy our wedding night and not stress out because we knew we were in good hands. The food was delicious, it left all of our guest satisfied, which is rare for a big venue, but they managed to cook and serve everything perfectly! I wish I can go back and relive our wedding night all over again! Booking Leonard's was the best decision we made! It made our wedding day unforgettable!

Profile Picture jiny, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Truly it has been an honor having our wedding at Leonard’s. From A-Z everything was top notch! Ryan has helped us from beginning to end with planning our wedding, and he was extraordinary! The planning process can be quite stressful but he has made the process so much easier for the bride, groom, and the wedding party! He is quick to respond (even on his off days!) Now to talk about the day of the wedding, the quality of service and the staff were amazing beyond words. Our bridal attendants and maitre ‘d were fantastic and helped not just the bride but the wedding party and even our guests to feel at ease with every aspect! I am grateful beyond words! Each and every staff member was delightful. Ryan always said to trust him, and that Leonard’s will take good care of us, and wow, he sure was right! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! Our guests commended the staff and the food!! We had comments such as “we usually don’t finish food at a wedding, but from cocktail hour to even the cake, we wiped it clean!” Now this made it exponentially better! Even our guests loved it! Many of our guests say they plan to have their children get married at Leonard’s! Enough said. Thank you again for an unforgettable, amazing, extraordinary, and perfect wedding! You guys are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Jee, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ryan Matland is a true professional. It was a pleasure working with him and his team. I highly recommend him for future events.

Profile Picture Taraya, 2/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

OMG! I am still on cloud NINE - or should I say NINETEEN - my daughter and son-in-laws (love that new title) wedding was out of this world. I am a VERY PICKY Mother of the Bride (MOB) and wanted only the best for a once in a lifetime occasion. Leonard's Palazzo staff and catering was DEFINITELY THE BEST. The manager that we worked with was Ryan and he introduced us to the entire management team that took care of the wishes of EVERYONE in the bridal party. He checked and double checked everyone's wishes, and made them come true. He didn't have to stay for the reception, but he did, making sure that everything was going smoothly throughout the entire day (and what a day it was) Katie and Andrew had a fantastic wedding, the best bridal attendants, chefs, caterers, bakers, bartenders, ushers, coat checks, escorts, set up team, break down teams, table setters, waiters, and even cleaning staff. Everyone who works at Leonards has been well trained to provide nothing but the best service, and they perform it all with smiles and patience and genuine warmth and friendliness. I am RIDICULOUSLY happy, and I'm only the MOB.

Profile Picture Geralyn, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Leonard's Palazzo is hands down, THE CREAM OF THE CROP! I had my wedding here 9 months ago and guests are STILL talking about how amazing the night went, how spot-on the service was, and most of all, how awesome the food and drinks were. Several of my friends said it was the best cocktail hour they've ever seen!

I know that when it comes to a big event, you want to do your research, look around a number of venues (and wow are there many in Nassau County, Long Island alone!), compare setting, service, price, etc. and then narrow it down to only a few and compare again. I wanted to do the same for my big day, but Leonard's checked all the boxes. It's clear where I stand here...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Leonard's!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I want to start off by saying, "THANK YOU".

Up to the day of the wedding and also on the day of the wedding, Ryan and his team were very responsive and attentive to our needs and requests. I appreciate all the service that him and the staff have done. Especially on the day of the wedding, Our Maitre D', Natalia, I give her the upmost respect and props. Due to the weather, she tried to accommodate and fulfill our requests in a timely manner. Even during the transition from the outdoor ceremony to indoors, she did not once panic and ensured the bride was calm and everything was taken care of. The serving staff was amazing and the guests enjoyed the service. I received many compliments about the food during cocktail hour and also during the reception. Even my family, who came from Korea, got to experience their first American style wedding and enjoyed it very much.

Profile Picture David, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this venue was perfect for our big day! The food, the bathrooms, the service, the cocktail drinks, EVERYTHING was beyond amazing! Ryan was awesome and great to work with us!
This team accommodated everything to our needs! Loved all the bridal attendants, we couldn't have do it without them! We cannot thank you all so much !!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding ceremony at Leonard's was the best decision ever. Ryan was my point person and he came through and through. communication with Ryan was timely and he was always available. I am Nigerian and was skeptical about the Nigerian dishes that were being catered. On the wedding day the jellof rice, fried rice was tasty and delicious. Our guests could not stop raving about the wedding. The ambiance was exquisite, the maitre d and bridal attendants were exceptional (Stephanie and someone else I can't remember her name). I will use this venue over and over. Thank you for making my day special

Profile Picture Amauche, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leonard's Palazzo, words cannot describe how happy we were to have our beautiful wedding reception there! Starting from Danielle Amato our rep, who constantly took care of us, planning the reception and making sure we were well informed and prepared for the event. The Maitre D' and rest of the staff during the event, being as courteous as possible to friends and family and guests. Leonard's Palazzo did NOT disappoint! We were satisfied 110%! The quality of the establishment when it comes to timing, food, elegance is on point! We gladly recommend everybody who wants a beautiful reception, if not the whole wedding to be hosted there! Although this review is almost 3 months old haha , I DID want to take advantage and mention that we did assist as guests to weddings before at other venues. When it comes to quality and the personal interest the staff has, Leonard's Palazzo tops them all! Thanks Danielle and staff, you guys are the best! You helped make our reception as beautiful and perfect as can be!

Profile Picture ANGELO, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have so many GREAT things to say about Leonards Palazzo! I got married here on July 16th and it was the perfect day. They made sure that nothing went wrong.

Decor: Leonards have been doing this for awhile so they have everything you really need for a wedding. Amazing chandeliers, awesome lights, beautiful gardens, lovely thrones and pedestals. I'm super extra so I got my own stuff but there's no need. Our bridal suite was beautiful. The place is just so beautiful and elegant.

Food: There were options for everyone from Salmon to steak to chicken to eggplant pasta. The cocktail hour had soooo much food that everyone was full. They thought that was dinner because there was so much. Then the open bar had it all. The dinner was so amazing. From appetizer to entree. Then more food came out such as the cake and a dessert platter.

Staff: Leonards Palazzo has THE BEST STAFF EVER. Ryan was our go to guy. He answered his phone/emails at any time when I had my crazy requests. He was flexible with our requests and always came through with results. He made sure our wedding was very personalized to us. Like asking us about our culture so we could personalize the menu. Ryan always checked in to make she we were ok before the wedding and the day of. I did not have a wedding planner or day of coordinator because who needs one but thank god I didn't. Leonards staff were my day of coordinators. My matre'd and bridal attendant were awesome. The day before I dropped off all the wedding decor and they were so detailed that everything the day of was exactly how I wanted it. They were very efficient and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Everything was perfect. They were always close behind in case I needed or wanted anything. I did not have to worry or do anything that day but show up and look cute because they handled everything.

My wedding day was Perfect and it is all because I chose Leonards Palazzo to have my wedding. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/16/17, 1 Review

Dion & Anthony Emanuel
Our wedding was everything we could ask for and more. The staff the venue and the service was excellent. My guest still talk about the Presentation of everything, am how amazingly great the services and everyone work together. Food was great choices. Everything was prepare perfectly. Thanks a million
Mr. & Mrs. Emanuel

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding here on Saturday and I just have to say how AMAZING it truly was!!!!! Eric always helped, answered our questions, and always was wonderful!!!! Our matri'd Jose, Joanna f, and Joanna c were AMAZING also and helped me and my husband with everything!!!! Everyone was so wonderful, kind, and helpful!!!! Everyone said how amazing the service and food was and how beautiful Leonard's was, we definitely want to repeat our day over and over again because it was that wonderful!!!! We would love to have more parties here. Thank you for everything Eric!!!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in-law just got married in Leonard's over this past weekend. Leonard's is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Ryan and his staff made everything run very smoothly. The staff was very helpful, and courteous, the food was delicious, all around everything was perfect. The bridal room was great, because you could keep your belongings in it and it was always locked, and someone was always there to let you in.

I can't say enough! Thank you all!
Kathy

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake

The team at Leonard's Palazzo is fantastic! We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding day. From the beautiful space (outside and inside), amazing food, attention to every detail, to awesome service from everyone...we have NO complaints! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from every guest about how much they enjoyed themselves, how gorgeous the place was and that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! We had the pleasure of working with Eric and Gabrielle throughout the planning process. They were always available and helpful with anything we needed. On the day of our maitre d's were Jose and Gian Carlo and bridal attendants Diana F and Diana C. We have to shout them all out because they helped give us a celebration that exceeded our dreams and expectations. If you are getting married, choose Leonard's- you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Candice, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews