Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Al Johnson Married on 01/21/2022

Excellent Service

It was easy for us to book this venue as we loved it from the first visit. That staff was great and ensured that everything was in place for our big day. We didn’t even have to worry about much on the day as every aspect of it was well coordinated by the staff. They greeted us in entry, directed us to the bridal suit, coordinated the reveal, ceremony, cocktails hour, and reception. On top of all this, the staff packed up everything when it was all done and put them in our car. We just had to drive away when the night was done. If went there unprepared they pretty much would have ensured that everything flowed smoothly. I will recommend this venue to anyone.
    Stephanie T. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing, beautiful wedding experience!!!

Wedding 11/05/21
    Cocktail hour: Empire
    Reception: Continenal Room
    Ceremony: indoor chapel

If I could give Leonard's 6 stars I would!!! From the first conversation with a banquet manager about booking to our wedding day, my husband and I were so comfortable. Our banquet manager Jeff was incredibly attentive throughout the planning process; he responded to all my emails quickly and in a detailed fashion (and I had a lot of questions haha). The cost of having a wedding was affordable compared to other venues. The interior and exterior of the building were absolutely gorgeous! Me, my husband and our guests were blown away. The food at the cocktail hour of our wedding was amazzzzzing!!! The food at the reception was also amazing!!! My bridal attendant Astrid, and Maitre D Francisco were both amazing. Super attentive not only to my and my husband but our guests. It was truly incredible! We had an amazing night and everything went smoothly!
  • Rocco
    Rocco F. Married on 10/16/2021

Guest at a wedding

This place has amazing customer service & knows how to throw a great party. They were able to accommodate my friend (the groom) riding into the reception on a horse as is customary in Indian culture. All of the employees were amazingly friendly & helpful. If I wasn't busy enjoying the drinks, it's because I was too busy enjoying all the food. This facility was able to run 3 parties simultaneously at the same time as the one I was attending. If you want to have your wedding at a place that is very spacious, has great food, & amazing drinks you should definitely consider Leonard's Palazzo!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Helenk-Nyc Married on 10/01/2021

Best service and professionals

The professionals at Leonard's really made our wedding reception so special! Francesca and Eric made it so easy for us to work with them. We wanted an international wedding representing both our backgrounds and our history together (Korean, Indian descent; love of Italy, and living in England). They also had great vendors from the DJs to Florists. They were so flexible with us as we wanted to have the cocktail hour catered by Leonards. The Food by Leonards was amazing! We had the main reception catered by Indian and Korean caterers, but I think if we were to do it again, we would want to have Leonards cater the entire event. The food was great. The service was fantastic. My bridal suite attendant, Rina, was so attentive and made sure I was taken care of. Tuhin, our MaitreD took care of everything for the guests. All the staff behind the scenes did a phenomenal job of making our reception so fun and enjoyable for everyone. We would love to do it again...maybe for our 1st anniversary.
  • Danica
    Danica C. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience! Best day of our lives! Highly highly recommend!

One of the best decisions we have ever made as a couple is choosing Leonard’s Palazzo as our Wedding Venue. I don’t even know where to begin! It was the most BEAUTIFUL venue, made my DREAM wedding become a reality thanks to the venue and staff. We worked specifically with Jeffery Edmonds - and he was an absolute pleasure from the very beginning. We never felt pressured into anything and it was whatever we wanted tor our day! The entire staff is amazing - they really care about their clients. The day of was smooth as butter and was the best day of our lives!

All of the guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was the delicious food - definitely the best wedding food anyone has ever had. Everything was PERFECT. I have no zero complaints and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Leonards!
    James G. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing, worth it

This place is amazing, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue with beautiful employees that work so hard to keep you happy, Francesco, francesa, and Dina were amazing and made my special night even better
    Susanna Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding 9/10/21

I’m so happy to have chosen Leonard’s for my wedding venue. It’s beautiful and has this unique charm of vintage and modern at the same time . I fell in love with the chandelier immediately.
    My wedding was perfect from timing to food and the exceptional staff especially Peter our maitre d and Rina our bridal attendant. Rina is the sweetest and always took care of the wedding party including myself. Peter made sure everything was perfect with timing. My guests raved about the food, everyone loved cocktail hour and vienesse hour. I couldn’t be happier to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves.
    Ashley Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Leonard’s was absolutely beautiful !!

Had the best time ever, wedding was absolutely perfect. The whole staff was so attentive and nice, they made my wedding go so smooth!
    Derek Married on 08/07/2021

Best day of our lives!

We got married at Leonards last month and it was everything we expected and more. We had the pleasure of having Joe C. plan and manage our event. He was an excellent point of contact to keep us calm and guide us through our big day; he went above and beyond for us. The entire staff was phenomenal from cocktail hour to Viennese hour. Big thanks to our Maitre D, Jose, and Diana, our bridal attendant who absolutely exceeded all expectations and treated us like royalty. Every person we encountered at Leonards is a professional and they certainly make you feel like a member of their family. I must also mention the renovations they have completed in the past couple of years, the place is gorgeous and top notch. I would absolutely recommend this lovely venue.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea T. Married on 07/31/2021

Exceptional!

My husband and I got married and celebrated our big day here at Leonard's in the summer of 2021. With all of the stress of COVID and rescheduling, we were greeted with a wonderful staff and a STUNNING venue. Leonard's is exactly where royalty would marry, if you want to feel classic and elegant - look no further! Top-notch treatment was given not only to myself (the bride) but also to the groom. I have been raving to my friends and family nonstop about this venue and I certainly plan to have many more events here in the future. A special and warm thank you to those who helped make our big day special, our Maitre-D Peter was professional, kind and made sure everything was perfect for us and for that we couldn't thank him enough - it made us feel like we were listened to and they delivered exactly what we wanted. Also, my bridal attendant Diana was OUTSTANDING - a wonderful person in and out and her support made the day stress-free! I certainly hope to cross paths with her again in the future!

All in all, I would recommend this venue to everyone for any event!
    Roshini N. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing Experience July 31, 2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to have our event in your hall. Our guests could not stop raving about the cocktail hour food and set up as well as the dinner. Everyone was in love with the gorgeous outside patio and hall and service from staff. We are so grateful to our bridal attendants and maitre’d who were always there to help us from bustling my dress multiple times and giving us napkins when we cried during the reception. The night went even more smoothly than we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much for the amazing experience!
    - Sayan & Roshini
    Drita N. Married on 07/25/2021

Amazing Venue

We had our wedding in July 2021 and everything was perfect. The staff was extremely helpful as we had to postpone 3 times due to the pandemic. They were understanding and helpful from our first meeting to the end of our wedding reception. The staff went above and beyond on the day of ensuring that everything ran smoothly.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 06/12/2021

You Won't Be Disappointed

Going with Leonard's was the best decision I've ever made. No one could've predicted that a global pandemic would force me to postpone my wedding. Leonard's was with me every step of the way. They were responsive, supportive and understanding. Considering the unique circumstances caused by the pandemic, they also made accommodations to ensure I was getting the best value for my money.

On the day of the wedding i was welcomed by my bridal attendent and coordinator and escorted to my suite to get dressed. We ran into a few issues but Francisco was quick thinking and tried to alleviate any stress for me. I can't thank him enough.

Honestly, i would've much rather preferred to be a guest at my wedding because the feedback from people in attendace seemed great but i felt like i missed the entire experience. We were brought food from cocktail hour to our suite but some things i really wanted to try was not bought to us. We heard nothing but amazing reviews from all of our guests on how much they loved the food from the cocktail hour and dinner. I noted a lot of areas i would've loved to take photos at the venue but was told I would'nt be able to due to a conflicting event being held, my bridal attendant did check to at least see if it would be possible but unfortunately i could not.  These were very miniscule things that stuck with me when the even concluded.

Dinner was great i enjoyed our food. We also had a signatire drink and the bartenders did a fanstic job with making it for our guest. We booked with the house vendors Unique Entertainment for our DJ and Max Photo for our Photography and videographer. The vendors did a wonderful job.

It's been a few days and people are still telling me how amazing my wedding looked. People who were not even in attendance wrote to me to tell me that everything looked beautiful, and i quote "One of the most beautiful weddings they've ever seen". Trust me when i tell you i have no special relationship with these people that would cause them to lie lol.

Thank you so much to Joe, Eric, Francisco and Astrid !
  • Mayeline Perez
    Mayeline P. Married on 11/05/2020

Covid Wedding

Leonard’s Palazzo was amazing. Our original date to get married was canceled due to restrictions of holding weddings at a large capacity during the pandemic. We pretty much had to plan our wedding from the beginning within a matter of a month. Luckily for us Leonard’s was able to accommodate in such short notice. My guests had a wonderful time and couldn’t stop talking about all the good food that was served. A huge thank you to our Maitre’D, Jose. He made sure we were taken care of through out the whole day. It helped so much that he was bilingual and was able to communicate with my Spanish speaking guests.
    I definitely recommend this venue to any couple. The staff knows what they’re doing. They don’t miss any details.

Thank you to everyone at Leonard’s. Definitely made our wedding memorable in the craziest year.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 10/17/2020

Very Professional Venue

I was scheduled to have my wedding at Leonard's Palazzo in October 2020. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we had to reschedule to a different date in 2021. Throughout the rescheduling processing, Ryan Matland, was very professional. Ryan offered us to reschedule our event at no cost to us. Ryan was very responsive and updated us with any information when we requested. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, we ended up canceling our event at Leonard's Palazzo. Throughout this process, however, Leonards management was very professional and completely understood our reasons for cancellation and returned our deposit. I have heard some horror stories from brides and other venues and was very pleased at the professionalism of this venue. While I am not going to get married here after all, I highly recommend this venue and Ryan to other brides!
    Jamie Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding at Leonard’s Palazzo ❤️

My husband and I recently got married at Leonard’s Palazzo on September 19, 2020. It was magical. This place is incredible talk about a fairytale. The minute you walk in you see magnificent chandeliers and beautiful artwork. The entire building is safe is up to date due to the Covid 19 outbreak so I could not be happier.
    Ryan Matland hands down is the best work with him if you are getting married !!! You won’t be disappointed !!! He is wonderful.
    I can’t say enough good things about Leonard’s. The food was incredible. I had a fantastic wedding and will remember it for the rest of my life because all the staff were there to keep us safe and help us at all times and everything flowed seamlessly. ❤️
    Lindsey Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wish I could do it all over again

Everything from start to finish was impeccable. We planned our wedding twice with Leonard’s palazzo . Everything was as stress free as possible! The food was amazing especially cocktail hour… and there’s so many options and they are all good. They even have vegan options if you ask/need. All of the staff We encountered before, during , and after the event were beyond hard working, accommodating, respectful, and nice. They were beyond reasonable and made it very easy to change dates and did right by us even with our original contract. Everytime we had to make a payment is was easy, quick, and organized. They very easy to get in touch with all of the time and have the answers to all questions immediately. There response via phone and email was always prompt if not immediate. The cake included was delicious and beautiful. At the end of the evening they held our stuff and packed it all up for us over night so we didn’t have to travel with anything to the hotel or worry about anything which was so great. The drop off the week of was very organized , quick, & easy as well! If I had to this all over again I would in a heartbeat!!
    S. Harris Married on 08/23/2020

Leonard’s Palazzo

Christopher & Shaneka’s Wedding 08.23.20

My husband and I would like to thank the entire crew at Leonard’s Palazzo for the exceptional service that Hosea and his team: Rina and Astrid provided us with. We would like to also give a big thank you to the banquet manager Mr. Edmonds. He was able to guide us through the entire planning process even during the heat of the Covid-19 Pandemic. The professionalism here at LP is like no other and we are truly grateful to have had our wedding ceremony and reception here. The food and beverages were absolutely delicious. The exterior and interior decor of this venue gets a 10/10 rating. Our wedding day will definitely be a day to remember!
  • Joel
    Joel J. Married on 11/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable venue with an amazing staff to put it all together.

I recently had the pleasure of having my reception at Leonard's. I can't speak enough to how amazing the service was from top to bottom at the event itself and even leading up to it.
    Ryan is who helped us plan the event and he couldn't have been more accommodating throughout the entire process. As stressful as it is planning something like this, he walked us through everything and really went out of his way to help out even when it was not necessary. Jose was our Maitre'D for the night and he made sure we did not have to worry about anything during the day. I HIGHLY recommend you ask for him for the day of. Even the staff such as Diana went above and beyond to make sure we always had a drink and food, even packing everything for us at night.

The venue may be on the higher-end but the service is second to none. Our guests could not stop talking about how much of an amazing time they had and that the food is probably the best they have had anywhere. If you choose Leonard's just know you are in very good hands!
    Samantha Married on 10/18/2019

The perfect wedding experience

We got married 10/19/19 at Leonard’s. We dealt with Ryan throughout the whole process of planning the event. He was hands down the best, made us feel comfortable and at home every time we had to meet with him. Our maitre de was Jose, and he was also fantastic! It’s a beautiful venue with delicious food and wonderful attentive staff. Would absolutely recommend!
    Adana Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Star Rating - Thank you!

A HUGE thank you to Ryan (Venue Manager), Jose (Maitre D) and the entire Leonard's Palazzo team for executing a flawless cocktail and reception event. In 2018, the moment that Vince and I met Ryan it was an instant connection! Ryan was extremely accommodating and responsive to all inquiry/questions as well as suggestions. Our Maitre D (Jose) was awesome as well, he was never to far behind re-assuring and making sure all guests were well taken care of. We truly appreciated all of the top notch services!! Team Leonard Palazzo is best in class.

Adana & Vincent
    Gina R. Married on 10/11/2019

Best Venue !

Ryan and the entire staff at Leonard's were absolutely amazing.
  • Konstantina
    Konstantina Married on 10/06/2019

Best venue

I highly recommend Leonards for any event. We just had our Wedding there and everything went smoothly. Food was great, staff was excellent and attentive. I cant say enough good things about them. Book any event at this hall and you won't be disappointed.
    Carmen Married on 10/05/2019

The best Wedding venue!!

Best wedding reception at Leonard's! From the moment you step out of the car you are in love with the landscape and beauty Leonard's has to offer. The bridal attendant treated all of us like royalty and are incredibly professional . The suite was phenomenal and we were so at peace of mind with our personal belongs . The food was incredible and everyone was complimenting the food and drinks on our menu over and over! Thank you again Eric for all of your help planning our reception we have always done events here and we will be continuing!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/28/2019

Goes above and beyond!

Ryan was amazing and answered every question I had. He was there the night of the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly and we were happy. Francisco was in charge of making sure everything went right and he was attentive and helpful. He was always calm and even kicked out a party crasher that only I knew about. My bridal attendants Harmony and Astrid were so chill and fun. I forgot to take staircase pictures and they had to undo my bustle just for that then redo it and they told me to stop apologizing. Very fun team of girls who always made sure I was good. The servers were great and everything ran super smooth. Everyone RAVED about the food! Our after party there was also fantastic and throughout the night Amanda (bartender) kept the signature drinks coming. A seriously amazing venue. We were in the top floor and had an absolute blast.
illustration stars