132 Reviews for Leonard's Palazzo

Tastings (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
129 Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

Truly it has been an honor having our wedding at Leonard’s. From A-Z everything was top notch! Ryan has helped us from beginning to end with planning our wedding, and he was extraordinary! The planning process can be quite stressful but he has made the process so much easier for the bride, groom, and the wedding party! He is quick to respond (even on his off days!) Now to talk about the day of the wedding, the quality of service and the staff were amazing beyond words. Our bridal attendants and maitre ‘d were fantastic and helped not just the bride but the wedding party and even our guests to feel at ease with every aspect! I am grateful beyond words! Each and every staff member was delightful. Ryan always said to trust him, and that Leonard’s will take good care of us, and wow, he sure was right! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! Our guests commended the staff and the food!! We had comments such as “we usually don’t finish food at a wedding, but from cocktail hour to even the cake, we wiped it clean!” Now this made it exponentially better! Even our guests loved it! Many of our guests say they plan to have their children get married at Leonard’s! Enough said. Thank you again for an unforgettable, amazing, extraordinary, and perfect wedding! You guys are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Jee, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG! I am still on cloud NINE - or should I say NINETEEN - my daughter and son-in-laws (love that new title) wedding was out of this world. I am a VERY PICKY Mother of the Bride (MOB) and wanted only the best for a once in a lifetime occasion. Leonard's Palazzo staff and catering was DEFINITELY THE BEST. The manager that we worked with was Ryan and he introduced us to the entire management team that took care of the wishes of EVERYONE in the bridal party. He checked and double checked everyone's wishes, and made them come true. He didn't have to stay for the reception, but he did, making sure that everything was going smoothly throughout the entire day (and what a day it was) Katie and Andrew had a fantastic wedding, the best bridal attendants, chefs, caterers, bakers, bartenders, ushers, coat checks, escorts, set up team, break down teams, table setters, waiters, and even cleaning staff. Everyone who works at Leonards has been well trained to provide nothing but the best service, and they perform it all with smiles and patience and genuine warmth and friendliness. I am RIDICULOUSLY happy, and I'm only the MOB.

Profile Picture Geralyn, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I want to start off by saying, "THANK YOU".

Up to the day of the wedding and also on the day of the wedding, Ryan and his team were very responsive and attentive to our needs and requests. I appreciate all the service that him and the staff have done. Especially on the day of the wedding, Our Maitre D', Natalia, I give her the upmost respect and props. Due to the weather, she tried to accommodate and fulfill our requests in a timely manner. Even during the transition from the outdoor ceremony to indoors, she did not once panic and ensured the bride was calm and everything was taken care of. The serving staff was amazing and the guests enjoyed the service. I received many compliments about the food during cocktail hour and also during the reception. Even my family, who came from Korea, got to experience their first American style wedding and enjoyed it very much.

Profile Picture David, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this venue was perfect for our big day! The food, the bathrooms, the service, the cocktail drinks, EVERYTHING was beyond amazing! Ryan was awesome and great to work with us!
This team accommodated everything to our needs! Loved all the bridal attendants, we couldn't have do it without them! We cannot thank you all so much !!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding ceremony at Leonard's was the best decision ever. Ryan was my point person and he came through and through. communication with Ryan was timely and he was always available. I am Nigerian and was skeptical about the Nigerian dishes that were being catered. On the wedding day the jellof rice, fried rice was tasty and delicious. Our guests could not stop raving about the wedding. The ambiance was exquisite, the maitre d and bridal attendants were exceptional (Stephanie and someone else I can't remember her name). I will use this venue over and over. Thank you for making my day special

Profile Picture Amauche, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leonard's Palazzo, words cannot describe how happy we were to have our beautiful wedding reception there! Starting from Danielle Amato our rep, who constantly took care of us, planning the reception and making sure we were well informed and prepared for the event. The Maitre D' and rest of the staff during the event, being as courteous as possible to friends and family and guests. Leonard's Palazzo did NOT disappoint! We were satisfied 110%! The quality of the establishment when it comes to timing, food, elegance is on point! We gladly recommend everybody who wants a beautiful reception, if not the whole wedding to be hosted there! Although this review is almost 3 months old haha , I DID want to take advantage and mention that we did assist as guests to weddings before at other venues. When it comes to quality and the personal interest the staff has, Leonard's Palazzo tops them all! Thanks Danielle and staff, you guys are the best! You helped make our reception as beautiful and perfect as can be!

Profile Picture ANGELO, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have so many GREAT things to say about Leonards Palazzo! I got married here on July 16th and it was the perfect day. They made sure that nothing went wrong.

Decor: Leonards have been doing this for awhile so they have everything you really need for a wedding. Amazing chandeliers, awesome lights, beautiful gardens, lovely thrones and pedestals. I'm super extra so I got my own stuff but there's no need. Our bridal suite was beautiful. The place is just so beautiful and elegant.

Food: There were options for everyone from Salmon to steak to chicken to eggplant pasta. The cocktail hour had soooo much food that everyone was full. They thought that was dinner because there was so much. Then the open bar had it all. The dinner was so amazing. From appetizer to entree. Then more food came out such as the cake and a dessert platter.

Staff: Leonards Palazzo has THE BEST STAFF EVER. Ryan was our go to guy. He answered his phone/emails at any time when I had my crazy requests. He was flexible with our requests and always came through with results. He made sure our wedding was very personalized to us. Like asking us about our culture so we could personalize the menu. Ryan always checked in to make she we were ok before the wedding and the day of. I did not have a wedding planner or day of coordinator because who needs one but thank god I didn't. Leonards staff were my day of coordinators. My matre'd and bridal attendant were awesome. The day before I dropped off all the wedding decor and they were so detailed that everything the day of was exactly how I wanted it. They were very efficient and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Everything was perfect. They were always close behind in case I needed or wanted anything. I did not have to worry or do anything that day but show up and look cute because they handled everything.

My wedding day was Perfect and it is all because I chose Leonards Palazzo to have my wedding. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/16/17, 1 Review

Dion & Anthony Emanuel
Our wedding was everything we could ask for and more. The staff the venue and the service was excellent. My guest still talk about the Presentation of everything, am how amazingly great the services and everyone work together. Food was great choices. Everything was prepare perfectly. Thanks a million
Mr. & Mrs. Emanuel

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding here on Saturday and I just have to say how AMAZING it truly was!!!!! Eric always helped, answered our questions, and always was wonderful!!!! Our matri'd Jose, Joanna f, and Joanna c were AMAZING also and helped me and my husband with everything!!!! Everyone was so wonderful, kind, and helpful!!!! Everyone said how amazing the service and food was and how beautiful Leonard's was, we definitely want to repeat our day over and over again because it was that wonderful!!!! We would love to have more parties here. Thank you for everything Eric!!!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in-law just got married in Leonard's over this past weekend. Leonard's is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Ryan and his staff made everything run very smoothly. The staff was very helpful, and courteous, the food was delicious, all around everything was perfect. The bridal room was great, because you could keep your belongings in it and it was always locked, and someone was always there to let you in.

I can't say enough! Thank you all!
Kathy

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake

The team at Leonard's Palazzo is fantastic! We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding day. From the beautiful space (outside and inside), amazing food, attention to every detail, to awesome service from everyone...we have NO complaints! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from every guest about how much they enjoyed themselves, how gorgeous the place was and that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! We had the pleasure of working with Eric and Gabrielle throughout the planning process. They were always available and helpful with anything we needed. On the day of our maitre d's were Jose and Gian Carlo and bridal attendants Diana F and Diana C. We have to shout them all out because they helped give us a celebration that exceeded our dreams and expectations. If you are getting married, choose Leonard's- you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Candice, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joseph Carbone was our contact and he is great. He made this wedding preparation experience pleasant. I'm glad we took his advice and would recommend him to anyone. The venue was perfect and all of the guests said our wedding, on 1/14/17, was the best wedding they've been to. Thank you to the entire Leonard's team.

Profile Picture Nilca, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There really aren't enough words to describe how wonderful my wedding was. Leonard's was the first venue we looked at when when we began searching and realized after a few other site visits that this place was the one. Our banquet manager, Danielle, was such a pleasure to work with the entire time. We were able to do a complimentary tasting before we booked and were completely blown away. Everything from the decor, to staff, to food was nothing short of perfect. Our maitre 'd, Natalie, was right by us the entire night making sure we had everything we wanted. It snowed the night of our wedding and she went and found me snow boots so that we could go outside for some pictures. Just amazing!! It's truly an exceptional staff. You're in good hands!!

Profile Picture Genine, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews

Excellent wedding location
Excellent Director Ryan Matland
Stephany Maldonado (bridal attendant)
Jacklyn Quiles Maitre D” both were excellent. Had my wedding here and both the groom and I and our guests were completely satisfied and elated to have had our ceremony here 100% satisfaction and excellence. Overrall highly recommended

Profile Picture Jumie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't thank Leonard's Palazzo enough, specifically Eric Redlich and Gabrielle Dubey, for all they did to make the entire wedding reception planning process run so smoothly. From the moment we walked into Leonard's and met with Eric, we knew we had to choose your venue. Eric, you were so kind to us and your professionalism is second to none. Gabrielle, for a bride who is constantly on the go between my job and community service, I felt incredibly at ease knowing you'd always respond to my emails within the day and answer all my questions at any given hour. Our maitre'd and bridal attendants were incredible. I didn't worry for a second about a thing the entire night. There were points when I felt like my husband and I were just having a ton of fun at someone else's wedding reception - and that's because the Leonard's staff was with us every step of the way. I'm told from every guest I've spoken with that our cocktail hour was a bit hit - the white tiger shrimp, lamb chops and the lollipop chicken were off the chain. Drinks and entrees were also amazing. We left Leonard's that night knowing that our dream reception was a reality because your beautiful, timeless venue provided us with the best customer service, quality food & drink, amicable and professional staff, and all around positive vibes. Thank you Leonard's Palazzo for everything!

Profile Picture User4880845, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at Leonard’s on 11/11 and I wish I could do it all again. The venue is just absolutely beautiful and the staff was nothing but the best. My husband and me felt like royalty. We still get raves from our guest on the food and decor of the venue. We had high expectations for the night, but the Leonard's staff (especially our maitre d' and bridal attendants) made sure that they exceeded them every time. There was not one moment that I felt I had to worry about something going wrong. From the ceremony to cocktail hour and finally our reception, we could not have picked a better venue for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ryan, It was all a dream come true! Thank You so much for such amazing service. From day one till the day of my wedding you and your staff were amazing. I need to get married again so it can all happen again! I will miss working along with you. Tell Michelle and Diana that I loved them! And can I have them with me always! LOL. Seriously Ryan, my wedding has become the talk of the year. My family and friends have not stopped talking about the great service and delicious food. And let’s not forget... the beautiful venue!

Dynette and Joshua Arce

Profile Picture dynette, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I can't thank Ryan Matland and his experienced team enough for an absolutely wonderful evening. Leonard's Palazzo served as a beautiful backdrop to celebrate our nuptials and we both recommend it highly. Ryan was especially attentive to all our needs, as my husband and I planned from the West Coast. He was able to ease all our worries and was available at all times for our questions and concerns. This goes a long way when planning a wedding from afar and we are so grateful. The staff was so professional and sensitive to our needs and our guests as well. Thank you Leonard's and Ryan Matland for delivering above our expectations!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

From beginning to end, working with Leonard's Palazzo was completely seamless. I worked with Joe and Danielle. Both were great and were very accessible. Guests raved how great everything was from the showcase place to the food. I'm glad we made the decision in choosing Leonard's for our wedding. Couldn't be more thankful.

Profile Picture Krystle, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We went to see this venue on a whim. We were surprised at how nice the venue was when we arrived. They made us an offer we couldn't refuse and we booked. We chose a Sunday day wedding because they do host more than one event at once. We were there on a Saturday and found it a bit busy for us, so Sunday was perfect. Ryan was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and very organized.
The day of our wedding went off without a hitch. The Maitre D' and Bridal attendant were amazing. The Bridal attendant was with me the entire day. I didn't have to ask for anything, she was on top of everything. The Maitre D made sure the staff was on point. If I could make one small suggestion it would have been that they told us to stay in the bridal suite until the limo arrived. We made our way there eventually, but after the wedding was over I wasn't sure where I should wait until my Limo arrived. At that time another event was starting so it was getting a bit busy and crowded.
So glad we chose Leonard's, the food and atmosphere were perfect.

Profile Picture Thelia, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

I don’t know where to begin on reviewing the best venue in the world. But I can start by saying I had the best wedding/day of my entire life. My wedding planning process started in June 2016, and after 15 months of planning with the banquet manager, Ashley Franchino, I had my fairytale dream wedding. For 15 months, Ashley answered every question imaginable, and gave some wonderful tips and ideas to help my planning. She was more than just a banquet manager, she was seriously a wedding planner in disguise. She helped me choose some amazing vendors who made my night absolutely stunning. She helped with my menu, which every guest at my wedding raved about each and every single thing they ate. She also staffed me with an amazing maitre’d named Jose, and probably the best bridal attendants ever, Diana and Stephanie. Everywhere I went Diana went with me to make sure every single need of mine was met. She even helped me with my hair. My maid of honors didn’t even have to lay a finger because Diana took care of everything. She made my night perfect. Jose ran the show and I can’t get over how smoothly everything went. Usually you hear about things that went wrong at weddings, but I can honestly say that not one thing went wrong. I woke up the next morning after my wedding, still on cloud 9 smiling from ear to ear and wishing I could do it all over again. I wouldn’t change a single thing. The only thing I can do is praise this wonderful staff over and over and forever grateful for Ashley, Jose, Diana, Stephanie, and all of the staff at Leonard’s who made my dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Leonard's was absolutely amazing!! They were super responsive and very quick. Our menu was a little different and they did everything in their power to let us taste the menu. We had to sit in one of the office's downstairs as an event with our menu was going on upstairs. They brought down the food as the tables received it and it was delicious! Danielle was absolutely a pleasure to work with! She worked with us on everything from pricing to providing the champagne flutes and cake cutting utensils. Joe was also great. The day of the wedding the Maitre'D was outstanding as were our 2 bridal attendants. They made everything so easy! They were super attentive, getting us drinks and helping with everything. The Maitre'D was on top of everything and coordinated accordingly. He gave me options of how the favors should be brought out and when and how to have everyone in the bridal party walk in. Absolutely no complaints ! They made our day amazing by keeping us on schedule and arranging for everything!!! Absolutely loved everything about Leonard's. Food was delicious, everyone raved about it.

Profile Picture User4089382, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine

Awesome! Jaw-Dropping! Magical! Beautiful! Are all words I would use to describe my wedding day!
If you are having a wedding or whatever the event you should choose Leonard's because they take to heart your event and they go above and beyond to make it special for you!!! Danielle is a wonderful person, full of sunshine and who ever gets the opportunity to work with her will have the best journey!

Profile Picture Ruth, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was raving about the food!! Danielle was amazing, the staff was very professional and helpful!!! I don't remember my Maitre d and bridal attendants name but they're very attentive and sweet!! Everything was perfect!!!!

Profile Picture User7060587, 1+ year ago, 1 Review