Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

Leonard's Palazzo 6
Leonard's Palazzo 7
  • Joel

Joel Joseph · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Unbelievable venue with an amazing staff to put it all together.

I recently had the pleasure of having my reception at Leonard's. I can't speak enough to how amazing the service was from top to bottom at the event itself and even leading up to it.
    Ryan is who helped us plan the event and he couldn't have been more accommodating throughout the entire process. As stressful as it is planning something like this, he walked us through everything and really went out of his way to help out even when it was not necessary. Jose was our Maitre'D for the night and he made sure we did not have to worry about anything during the day. I HIGHLY recommend you ask for him for the day of. Even the staff such as Diana went above and beyond to make sure we always had a drink and food, even packing everything for us at night.

The venue may be on the higher-end but the service is second to none. Our guests could not stop talking about how much of an amazing time they had and that the food is probably the best they have had anywhere. If you choose Leonard's just know you are in very good hands!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Musso · Getting married on 07/13/2019

This is the place!

My fiancé and I love everything about Leonard Palazzo!! We attended the Wedding Expo on February 17 with hopes of speaking with a coordinator but unsure if that was even possible during this event. It was possible and our wedding is scheduled for July 2019 in the Leonardo De Vinci Room. From entering Leonard's, to taking our tour, and sitting with our coordinator Ryan Matland, everything was just perfect. Leonard's has been extremely accommodating in so many ways and is dressing our special day with some amazing touches. For being serious Italians you can imagine how important food is to us. Let's just say, I can't wait for our family and friends to experience our cocktail hour as well as our course meals. Our catered experience was given with a feasible budget and nothing shy of an affordable wedding. Ryan is extremely personable with the upmost professionalism. He worked with us on many levels and answered every question we had for him.
    We are beyond pleased and over joyed with our decision in booking with Leonard's Palazzo and having Ryan there along the way!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Michael Yacovone · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional

We had our wedding at Leonards just last week and I can’t begin to tell you how pleased we were from our first visit to the last dance of our wedding. Ryan our wedding coordinator made sure that all of our wants and needs were met. His professionalism and pleasant demeanor surpassed mine and my wife’s expectations. The staff was truly amazing and our guests could not stopping talking about how great the food was. We recommend Leonard’s for your wedding without a doubt. You will be pleasantly pleased with the whole experience
    Mike & Anny

Very nice people

Sent on 12/06/2018

Muniba Haroon · Married on 04/25/2019

Phenomenal

I wanted to thank jeff for the wonderful event we had, the service was phenomenal, everything was on point, absolutely perfect!! Made our day amazing! Thank you so much for the wonderful service! I’m definitely looking forward to book more events with you!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Angel · Married on 04/05/2019

Iliana and Angel Gomez Wedding

Leonard’s Palazzo hosted my wife and I’s wedding on April 2019. The Venue has an eye catching curb appeal. Every detail inside the venue gives a luxurious essence and provides for great photos. Most importantly, the price is very reasonable considering the overall perks offered here.

Our experience from the beginning, was centered around my wife and I’s preferences. Jay was our banquet manager. Jay was professional, empathetic and accommodating. I was extremely impressed by how he turned roadblocks into a positive experience for us. He has an art of dealing with clients which was rooted in trust. I believe, after viewing multiple venues, that this not easy to find. He is an all around, excellent banquet manager, and human being.

The day of my wife and I’s wedding, every employee at Leonard’s were so polite. We heard so many positive feedback from our guests. Many of them were so impressed that they too would like to do some business with Leonard’s.

If you are looking for a blend of luxury, great customer service and at a reasonable price... look no more and come see Jay at Leonard’s Palazzo. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 03/24/2019

Immaculate

My husband Joshua and I got married at Leonard's Palazzo on March 24th 2019! Leonard's Palazzo was probably our 6th or 7th wedding venue we visited and after meeting with Jeffery Edmonds, our search was over! We literally came back a week later to lock in our wedding date! I can honestly say there was not one flaw in that wedding venue; the ceremony rooms are beautiful, the cocktail hour rooms are spacious as well as the reception rooms! There's a large parking lot for guests, the venue is handicap accessible and has outdoor space for an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and lounging!

Jeffrey Edmonds was an amazing host! He's funny, he's honest and we definitely connected with him! He reassured us that he was always available if we had any questions or concerns and he definitely was!!

The day of our wedding EVERYONE WAS PRESENT, ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY!!!! I couldn't be more pleased with the service!! Even our guest expressed how immaculate the building and service was! The food was so delicious; cocktail hour and dinner!!! Even with our wedding being on a Sunday no one wanted it to end!

We are so grateful that we came across Leonard's Palazzo! I miss this place so much I'm already considering having my future baby shower there when that time comes! Lol

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 8
    Leonard's Palazzo 9
    Leonard's Palazzo 10

Lisa Mccabe · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding - amazing !

My reception was held at Leonard’s on March 23 and special thanks to Ryan it was simply amazing! From start of the process to the day, he made it so effortless. I never was overwhelmed or stressed he took care of everything! There was not 1 thing out of place or missed.. along with this Leonard’s is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 11

Nichole · Married on 02/14/2019

Wedding Leonard's Palazzo

We are so happy we chose Leonard's to have our wedding ceremony and reception. The entire staff from start to finish was amazing. Eric was superb. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. He is always warm and welcoming. Our Maitre'd Jose and bridal attendant Racquel made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Everyone raved about the food! I would definitely recommend this venue for other couples searching.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/29/2018

My Fairytale Come True

Thank You to Leonard's for providing me the greatest experience. Thank you Danielle for being in constant contact with Jewels to make my dream wedding come true. From the first day I walked into Leonard's I knew it was the place I had been looking for. Even though we live in Jersey no one gave us the customer service you guys provided. Also a big five stars to Michelle (Maitre D') and the other two Angels (sorry their names slipped my mind) who were there for whatever I needed and they helped make my event planner's job easier as they were in constant communication. Leonard's you're the best!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Leonard's Palazzo 12
    Leonard's Palazzo 13

Derek Chin · Married on 11/23/2018

Simply amazing staff and well managed

Amazing amazing staff! First off a big shout out to Ryan and his team. The bridal attendants, the maitre'd, the wait staff were all great. Our wedding went through flawlessly without any problems. We had some family drama and the staff in all their power helped remedy the situation. From when our bridal party arrived all the way to our extended venetian hour, they were all A++. We have gotten so many compliments on how nice the venue looked, how good the food was, and how great the staff performed.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Joanne · Married on 11/18/2018

Topnotch service, great food,

My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here last Sunday. This place was so wonderful that I can’t say enough! The service was topnotch! Ryan, our coordinator, was always checking on us to make sure things were good. Didi, Raquel, and especially Jennifer all went above and beyond my expectation. Everything was well coordinated. Didi was a huge help in getting us organized for the wedding rehearsal and making sure our reception program ran smoothly. Jennifer was always there whenever we needed something. The bridal suite was great...drinks and food was brought up for us (although we had no time to eat)... the room was always secured...they even had a security lady who kept the room lock whenever no one was there. And wow, the food was absolutely delicious. Just as we were worried about how we would get everything home, the three wonderful ladies had already packed everything up for us on two carts, wheeled them out and put everything into our cars. We were treated like royalties!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WHERE DO I EVEN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEONARD'S PALAZZO WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR WEDDING WAS EVEN MORE THAN PERFECT. WE GOT MARRIED ON 11/10/18 FROM THE START RYAN WAS OUTSTANDING!! IF YOU GO TO LEONARD'S YOU MUST AS FOR RYAN! HE TRULY MADE EVERYTHING PERFECT. FROM THE STAFF, THE FOOD, THE BARTENDER, THE MAITRE D, THE ATMOSPHERE EVERYONE WAS BLOWN AWAY WITH THE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!! OUR WEDDING WAS EVEN MORE THAN I EVER IMAGINED. Ryan was extremely courteous, responsive, and experienced when it came to him helping plan our perfect wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure all my requests were taken care of months, weeks and days in advance. He is an absolute pleasure to work with, and we would HIGHLY recommend Leonard's alone for the experience of working along side of Ryan. The venue itself is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food is amazing!!!!!!! All of the help we received once we walked through the doors. The Maitre D was there and made us all feel so comfortable. She was there by my side the whole night which made everything soooooo much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hosting our wedding at Leonard's eased many of the stress points that come with the wedding planning process - if you are considering to host your wedding or any event at Leonard's, I highly recommend it!! You will be amazed if you do! I don’t even have enough words to describe my happiness and how my wedding was even better than my dreams. LEONARD’S PALAZZO IS ON POINT AND THEY KNEW EXACLTY WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING YOUR EVENT PERFECT, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUST ME IT WAS THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Catherine Pinello · Married on 11/10/2018

Ryan will do anything for his bride and groom!

We worked with Ryan for our Nov 10th wedding and he was nothing short of professional,funny,punctual,respectful and informative. He was literally our easiest vendor to work with! He made our visions come to life. He never gave me NO as an answer, he looked into it,answered my questions and ultimately made it happen! He knows his stuff, just put your trust in him, I promise he will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2018

Our perfect wedding!

My husband and I just had our wedding at Leonard’s and he was absolutely perfect!! The staff was amazing and helped me with whatever I needed! The room was gorgeous! Absolutely stunning and just renovated which was breathtaking! Thank you all so much for helping make our special day amazing and everything we hoped and dreamed out!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

100% fantastic! Our wedding could not have been more perfect! The entire staff are the utmost professionals and so respectful, helpful, polite, courteous and friendly. We booked an appointment based on 2 recommendations. We met with Ryan and he was a doll from the start. He gave us plate after plate of food while we there (and every time after that) and gave us a detailed tour. We went the next day with our deposit. From that day it was even more smooth sailing. Ryan scheduled a tasting (we even requested one of the waitresses, Diana, as one of our bridal attendants for the wedding) for my husband and I and our parents, a rehearsal (ceremony was on site) and respected our wishes of not wanting to see each other before the ceremony. Our maître d’ was Jose and he was amazing! We decided to move the ceremony inside because it was the one day in October the temperature dropped to 48. At one point during the reception, I wanted to remove a layer of my dress that comes off; it kept falling and getting in my way. One of my bridesmaids and I went to the suite and I forgot the door stays locked. I went to turn around to find someone and Jose was right behind me, appeared out of thin air. He laughed and said “My job is to know where you and Mr. Christopher are at all times.” That speaks volumes. Top notch at his job. The bridal attendants went above and beyond. We had Diana and Rina. Both helped our amazing photographer and really catered to my whole bridal party and families every need. They went above and beyond. Our reception room literally made me cry. My husband and I worked so hard to make it a fall theme with pumpkins, leaves, etc. The way they displayed and decorated and the lighting, the cake display, I literally hugged them and cried. It was a dream come true. The whole experience at Leonard’s was truly amazing and I wouldn’t change a thing, except it was too short! Love to Leonard’s! Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Maria · Married on 10/19/2018

Everything we ever wanted!

We just had our wedding at Leonard's this past Friday. It was absolutely AMAZING! From beginning to end, their team was with us all the way in order to make our day everything we ever wanted. And not to mention the food! All our guests raved about the food! For the day of, the bridal attendants were great and so attentive. Would not want our wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding there on Saturday, October 6th 2018, and all I can say is THANK YOU. Ryan, you have been the most amazing, genuine and patient person through this process and made this entire planning an ease. Your level of professionalism and amazing attention to detail, were WAY BEYOND our expectation. I am not sure if I am being biased, but our wedding was PERFECT and there is not one thing that I would change from Saturday. You and the ENTIRE staff on deck Saturday, made our wishes come true. From the bridal attendants to our Matire'D, to the waitstaff and crew, the bartender, valet and EVERYONE, you literally blew us away. My parents were at ease and all my friends and family were blown away by the cocktail hour, the dinner and the venetian hour.
    Thank you Leonards for making our wedding dreams come true. This was a true night to remember.

xoxox Jackie and Jonathan

Sent on 10/08/2018

Salar · Married on 10/04/2018

Very very professional staff. Very nice property. I worked with Jeff, he is amazing. All staff work with you like your own family. They review the whole event few times to make sure everything goes smoothly. On the event night, the staff manage everything very professionally. I wish i could give 10 stars...
    My family and all guests very happy with the service. You wont regret making your party there...

Sent on 10/12/2018

Natasha · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband & I were exited on our wedding day. Thank God we chose Leonard's , Mr Ryan was the best we could have ask for . He answered all my questions every time I contacted him. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day, thank you so much Mrs Ryan. My husband & I will always remember you.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

I had my wedding at Leonards and it was absolutely amazing. Ryan helped me set everything up. Me and my husband really loved him. Our wedding came out great and they really exceeded our expectations. The food was great and the staff went above and beyond making our day special. The three ladies (which I think were all bridal attendants) were the best! I wish I could remember there names. Every single detail was executed perfectly. I could not be more happier with how Leonard's treated us. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could I'm so happy I picked them as my venue! All my guests all loved it all well, and I look forward to doing more events at Leonard's in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kellie Correira · Married on 09/07/2018

Will have every party here for the rest of my life.

We seriously cannot say enough good things about Leonard’s Palazzo. The care, hard work, organization, and all-around positive energy of everyone who works at Leonard’s went unmatched by any other venue we looked at, and we plan to hold every major family party at their establishment for as long as we live! We owe it to Leonard’s, and to all the couples reading this, the full story of why.
    Originally, my now-husband and I were booked with another venue, we’ll call them venue “X”. After a series of AWFUL customer service situations with venue X, we started getting the feeling that something was wrong. We also started hearing rumors that the venue was closing, and I started to panic. Having already put down our deposit and a few first payments, I immediately asked the Senior Banquet Manager there for a meeting with the venue’s owners, to ensure us that nothing was wrong, and we did not have to worry about any potential abrupt closings of any kind. We were given the run-around, told that they were “trying” to set up the meeting but just could not get a hold of the owners. This went on for over a month. Finally, my husband and I had just about had it. We told the venue we were pulling out, and we demanded our money back. We told them we were leaving because we knew they were lying to us about something and we just did not feel comfortable staying. They REFUSED to give us ANY money back, but we decided to leave anyway since we did not want to have to worry and feel anxious for the next 6 months or so that something might be wrong. My husband and I were now back at square one, in the negative.
    With only a few months left till our wedding, we began our venue search AGAIN. When we finally stumbled on Leonard’s, we were met with UNPARALLELED service. Right away, I knew this was the venue for us, when the banquet manager there named Ryan, called me on his day off, kids screaming in the background, telling me he had heard about our predicament and wanted to help. It was clear he genuinely cared. This was more than just potential business for him, this was a chance to help out a panicked bride and turn her awful wedding planning story into the most magical one. And he did just that. After giving us a fantastic rate, in their largest room (which, they thankfully had available on our originally chosen wedding date), we booked with Ryan and Leonard’s and never looked back. Every request we had, Ryan and his staff met. The food was EXCELLENT, the day-of staff were excellent, the space was beautiful, clean, and lively. Our room had a giant bar, so no one ever waited more than a minute for a drink. Ryan even stopped by the reception on our wedding day, and our picture with him is one of our favorites because of all the love and care this man put in to making sure our day was special. And it was most certainly a special day.
    Oh, and by the way, shortly after we left our first venue, they announced they were closing and are no longer in business.
    Guess we made the right choice. :)

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 14
  • F

Farah · Married on 09/01/2018

I had my wedding reception at Leonard's Palazzo and it was absolutely beautiful! I worked with Ryan Matland and he was super responsive, accommodating and was very flexible. Cocktail hour was amazing! The team at Leonard's was very professional. Wendy, the bridal attendant was awesome and was so helpful on my wedding day. Natalia was great and made sure everything was to our liking. I had absolutely the best night ever and my guests were very impressed with the venue and level of service.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Leonard's Palazzo 15
    Leonard's Palazzo 16
    Leonard's Palazzo 17

Simone_Julia · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding 8/31/18 Patrick & Simone

Leonard’s Palazzo is the best venue in LI. The venue is breathtaking. The food was excellent. The staff were the best. They made me feel like a queen for my special day! Ryan went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! My guest are still raving about how beautiful the venue looked and the delicious menu! Strongly recommended!

Sent on 12/04/2018