Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

Amazing service!
    Very nice people

Joanne · Married on 11/18/2018

Topnotch service, great food,

My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here last Sunday. This place was so wonderful that I can’t say enough! The service was topnotch! Ryan, our coordinator, was always checking on us to make sure things were good. Didi, Raquel, and especially Jennifer all went above and beyond my expectation. Everything was well coordinated. Didi was a huge help in getting us organized for the wedding rehearsal and making sure our reception program ran smoothly. Jennifer was always there whenever we needed something. The bridal suite was great...drinks and food was brought up for us (although we had no time to eat)... the room was always secured...they even had a security lady who kept the room lock whenever no one was there. And wow, the food was absolutely delicious. Just as we were worried about how we would get everything home, the three wonderful ladies had already packed everything up for us on two carts, wheeled them out and put everything into our cars. We were treated like royalties!

• Marie

Marie · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WHERE DO I EVEN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEONARD'S PALAZZO WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR WEDDING WAS EVEN MORE THAN PERFECT. WE GOT MARRIED ON 11/10/18 FROM THE START RYAN WAS OUTSTANDING!! IF YOU GO TO LEONARD'S YOU MUST AS FOR RYAN! HE TRULY MADE EVERYTHING PERFECT. FROM THE STAFF, THE FOOD, THE BARTENDER, THE MAITRE D, THE ATMOSPHERE EVERYONE WAS BLOWN AWAY WITH THE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!! OUR WEDDING WAS EVEN MORE THAN I EVER IMAGINED. Ryan was extremely courteous, responsive, and experienced when it came to him helping plan our perfect wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure all my requests were taken care of months, weeks and days in advance. He is an absolute pleasure to work with, and we would HIGHLY recommend Leonard's alone for the experience of working along side of Ryan. The venue itself is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food is amazing!!!!!!! All of the help we received once we walked through the doors. The Maitre D was there and made us all feel so comfortable. She was there by my side the whole night which made everything soooooo much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hosting our wedding at Leonard's eased many of the stress points that come with the wedding planning process - if you are considering to host your wedding or any event at Leonard's, I highly recommend it!! You will be amazed if you do! I don’t even have enough words to describe my happiness and how my wedding was even better than my dreams. LEONARD’S PALAZZO IS ON POINT AND THEY KNEW EXACLTY WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING YOUR EVENT PERFECT, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUST ME IT WAS THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine Pinello · Married on 11/10/2018

Ryan will do anything for his bride and groom!

We worked with Ryan for our Nov 10th wedding and he was nothing short of professional,funny,punctual,respectful and informative. He was literally our easiest vendor to work with! He made our visions come to life. He never gave me NO as an answer, he looked into it,answered my questions and ultimately made it happen! He knows his stuff, just put your trust in him, I promise he will not disappoint!!!

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2018

Our perfect wedding!

My husband and I just had our wedding at Leonard’s and he was absolutely perfect!! The staff was amazing and helped me with whatever I needed! The room was gorgeous! Absolutely stunning and just renovated which was breathtaking! Thank you all so much for helping make our special day amazing and everything we hoped and dreamed out!!!

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

100% fantastic! Our wedding could not have been more perfect! The entire staff are the utmost professionals and so respectful, helpful, polite, courteous and friendly. We booked an appointment based on 2 recommendations. We met with Ryan and he was a doll from the start. He gave us plate after plate of food while we there (and every time after that) and gave us a detailed tour. We went the next day with our deposit. From that day it was even more smooth sailing. Ryan scheduled a tasting (we even requested one of the waitresses, Diana, as one of our bridal attendants for the wedding) for my husband and I and our parents, a rehearsal (ceremony was on site) and respected our wishes of not wanting to see each other before the ceremony. Our maître d’ was Jose and he was amazing! We decided to move the ceremony inside because it was the one day in October the temperature dropped to 48. At one point during the reception, I wanted to remove a layer of my dress that comes off; it kept falling and getting in my way. One of my bridesmaids and I went to the suite and I forgot the door stays locked. I went to turn around to find someone and Jose was right behind me, appeared out of thin air. He laughed and said “My job is to know where you and Mr. Christopher are at all times.” That speaks volumes. Top notch at his job. The bridal attendants went above and beyond. We had Diana and Rina. Both helped our amazing photographer and really catered to my whole bridal party and families every need. They went above and beyond. Our reception room literally made me cry. My husband and I worked so hard to make it a fall theme with pumpkins, leaves, etc. The way they displayed and decorated and the lighting, the cake display, I literally hugged them and cried. It was a dream come true. The whole experience at Leonard’s was truly amazing and I wouldn’t change a thing, except it was too short! Love to Leonard’s! Thank you!

Maria · Married on 10/19/2018

Everything we ever wanted!

We just had our wedding at Leonard's this past Friday. It was absolutely AMAZING! From beginning to end, their team was with us all the way in order to make our day everything we ever wanted. And not to mention the food! All our guests raved about the food! For the day of, the bridal attendants were great and so attentive. Would not want our wedding anywhere else.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding there on Saturday, October 6th 2018, and all I can say is THANK YOU. Ryan, you have been the most amazing, genuine and patient person through this process and made this entire planning an ease. Your level of professionalism and amazing attention to detail, were WAY BEYOND our expectation. I am not sure if I am being biased, but our wedding was PERFECT and there is not one thing that I would change from Saturday. You and the ENTIRE staff on deck Saturday, made our wishes come true. From the bridal attendants to our Matire'D, to the waitstaff and crew, the bartender, valet and EVERYONE, you literally blew us away. My parents were at ease and all my friends and family were blown away by the cocktail hour, the dinner and the venetian hour.
    Thank you Leonards for making our wedding dreams come true. This was a true night to remember.

xoxox Jackie and Jonathan

Salar · Married on 10/04/2018

Very very professional staff. Very nice property. I worked with Jeff, he is amazing. All staff work with you like your own family. They review the whole event few times to make sure everything goes smoothly. On the event night, the staff manage everything very professionally. I wish i could give 10 stars...
    My family and all guests very happy with the service. You wont regret making your party there...

Natasha · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband & I were exited on our wedding day. Thank God we chose Leonard's , Mr Ryan was the best we could have ask for . He answered all my questions every time I contacted him. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day, thank you so much Mrs Ryan. My husband & I will always remember you.

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

I had my wedding at Leonards and it was absolutely amazing. Ryan helped me set everything up. Me and my husband really loved him. Our wedding came out great and they really exceeded our expectations. The food was great and the staff went above and beyond making our day special. The three ladies (which I think were all bridal attendants) were the best! I wish I could remember there names. Every single detail was executed perfectly. I could not be more happier with how Leonard's treated us. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could I'm so happy I picked them as my venue! All my guests all loved it all well, and I look forward to doing more events at Leonard's in the future.

• F

Farah · Married on 09/01/2018

I had my wedding reception at Leonard's Palazzo and it was absolutely beautiful! I worked with Ryan Matland and he was super responsive, accommodating and was very flexible. Cocktail hour was amazing! The team at Leonard's was very professional. Wendy, the bridal attendant was awesome and was so helpful on my wedding day. Natalia was great and made sure everything was to our liking. I had absolutely the best night ever and my guests were very impressed with the venue and level of service.

Leonard's Palazzo 8
    Leonard's Palazzo 9
    Leonard's Palazzo 10

Simone_Julia · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding 8/31/18 Patrick & Simone

Leonard’s Palazzo is the best venue in LI. The venue is breathtaking. The food was excellent. The staff were the best. They made me feel like a queen for my special day! Ryan went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! My guest are still raving about how beautiful the venue looked and the delicious menu! Strongly recommended!

Gina · Married on 08/25/2018

Originally when I first came into Leonard’s Palazzo, I sat down and worked with Joseph. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, he left and Ryan took over my event 3 months before my wedding day. I was very stressed and overwhelmed however, I was very fortunate that Ryan took over without any problems and made sure everything went smoothly. He was extremely helpful from the moment we sat down with him up until the very end. He did an amazing job and made sure my event was almost entirely gluten free. They even provided me with a gluten free groom's cake so my family members can have gluten free wedding cake as well! I have celiac disease and so does my family. The food was absolutely delicious and none of my guests realized they ate gluten free food. Everything was absolutely perfect. Ryan was amazing!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! The food was unbelievable, the staff was amazing and everything was perfect. It has been a week since my wedding day and my guests are still reaching out to me about how incredible my wedding was. The servers at each table were very attentive and helpful to my guests, the bartenders were fantastic and the food was outrageous! I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

The bridal suite staff was amazing. They made me feel so special and important on my wedding day. They ran around and got me everything I needed no questions asked. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. The food was incredible, my room (The Da Vinci Room) was stunning and the staff went above and beyond for my guests. Everything was stunning, absolutely amazing!!!

The only word of advice I have for future brides… make sure you check your cake topper before leaving the venue. I was heart broken to see someone dropped and broke mine when they cut the cake. I found out when I returned home and took it out of the original packaging.

Jodel · Married on 08/19/2018

A Fairy-tale- Service & Quality Unmatched!!!

The team at Leonard's was amazing!! The service and value at here is unmatched. It was the first and only venue in the Long Island area from our list that my Fiance and I visited. We were sold from the first visit. Jay was awesome, and made us very comfortable. He was straightforward and answered all our questions. Ryan, the director of catering was like no other. He was very accommodating, responsive, and so easy to deal with. Considering we were planning the wedding from out of town, Ryan and the LP team could not have made the process any easier. The service provided to us, and our guests the day of, was truly of excellence. The food, lighting and ambiance were top notch. Our guests had a great time! I am very grateful to the team for taking such great care of us from setting up a mini cocktail for the wedding party, and boxing food for my husband and I to take home after the celebration because we didn't have an opportunity to eat during the reception. They went above and beyond, surpassing expectations! Kudos and Cheers to the best venue team!

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

The Picture of Elegance

My son and his wife celebrated their wedding on 7/29/18. Leonard's Palazzo is unbelievably great, and five stars is, simply, not enough. The food was good, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Our Director of Catering, Ryan Matland, exceeded our expectations. Our Maitre D, Michelle, was outstanding, and our Bridal Attendant, Stephanie, was dedicated to the Bride and Groom. All of the staff were incredibly attentive to all of our guests and treated them royally.

The wedding affair was done to perfection. We could not have asked for more. Thanks again, to the staff for making this easy for us and so agreeable. They were really there for us. The only place to have a wedding or any other major event is at Leonard's Palazzo.

Rosemarie · Married on 07/28/2018

I've always lived by Leonards and never thought I would ever get married there. I had to have a venue to close to home so we went to check it out. It was so much more than I ever expected. But I still wasn't very excited until I met Danielle and she became our wedding coordinator. I can not express in words how helpful she was. She answered all my millions of questions very quickly and was always so patient and nice! She is one of the nicest, friendliest people. She kept reassuring me everything would be alright and she went way beyond her job description to help out and make sure it was. The wedding was two weeks and people are still calling to rave about the food, service, quality, and atmosphere. People go to places with only one wedding at a time so they don't feel like they're at a wedding factory. There were several other events that night and this still felt more intimate and personal than picking a place with one wedding only. In fact, it was fun seeing other people and everyone congratulating each other and having fun. In fact, I wouldn't pick a place now with only one wedding at a time. The staff was excellent!. The food was delicious - I've gotten from several steak lovers it was the best filet they ever had! The service was top notch! The place is beautiful! I can not say enough good things! I would have never thought the place I based by millions of times during my life would be the place to give me the happiest day of my life! Thank you!

• F

Fanny · Married on 07/21/2018

Planning a wedding is a tedious and sometimes frustrating process however, Ryan made it so much easier! His guidance and suggestions helped us get through the process without feeling overwhelmed. On our wedding day our Maitre D Jose made sure everything went smoothly. The bridal attendants were extremely attentive, professional and helpful. The venue is BEAUTIFUL! The food is so good! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the amount of food served at the cocktail hour and the beautiful spread for the Venetian hour. The venue has valet parking and it has more than one ballroom, so you will have other events going on during your wedding. It didn't bother us, they did a good job of keeping events separate.

Nicola · Married on 07/08/2018

Our wedding was July 8 2018. I was amazing words are not enough to express our experiences. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was amazing, excellent all my guests spoke about their professionalism. Ryan I sincerely thank you. I felt and was treated like a queen.

Leonard's Palazzo 11

Margaret · Married on 07/01/2018

Ryan our wedding coordinator was incredible.
    Our DJ company. Express Entrrtainment was such great fun they made our wedding amazon

Kristi · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and i cannot say enough about Leonard’s!! Eric and the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect for us and it was way beyond our expectations. The cocktail hour, dinner, dessert etc was all out of this world ! A month later and we are still getting compliments about how great it was . The new outdoor patio is the perfect addition for an indoor outdoor cocktail hour as well as an after party !! The bridal attendants are exceptional and could not have been more helpful !! Thank you to the entire Leonard’s team for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives !!

• Z

Zhenhua · Married on 05/26/2018

Words cannot express how good the qualify of service is. We had a wonderful wedding at the venue and everything was beyond my expectation. Our sales manager Ryan is absolutely the very best and he walked us through every step in planning our wedding. Our maitre'd and bride-attendant are so professional and took care of everything on my wedding day. They took care of our tea ceremony and placed our complicated 'personal note' together with seating card completely correct and as I request, which is amazing. I would strongly recommend anyone who is thinking about wedding venue to consider this place!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Worth every penny. The service, the food, the venue, EVERYTHING was phenomenal. Thank you to Ryan and the team for making our night PERFECT. Our maitre D went above and beyond. We could not have asked for a better experience, a smoother day. It’s been 2 months and our guests still can’t stop talking about the wedding of the century!

Sabrina · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding at Leonard’s was amazing!! The Staff was absolutely helpful and tended to everything I needed to make sure my wedding was perfect. I am beyond happy that I had my wedding here!! BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!