Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

152 | Great Neck, NY

152 Reviews for Leonard's Palazzo

152 Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding there on Saturday, October 6th 2018, and all I can say is THANK YOU. Ryan, you have been the most amazing, genuine and patient person through this process and made this entire planning an ease. Your level of professionalism and amazing attention to detail, were WAY BEYOND our expectation. I am not sure if I am being biased, but our wedding was PERFECT and there is not one thing that I would change from Saturday. You and the ENTIRE staff on deck Saturday, made our wishes come true. From the bridal attendants to our Matire'D, to the waitstaff and crew, the bartender, valet and EVERYONE, you literally blew us away. My parents were at ease and all my friends and family were blown away by the cocktail hour, the dinner and the venetian hour.
    Thank you Leonards for making our wedding dreams come true. This was a true night to remember.

xoxox Jackie and Jonathan

Salar · Married on 10/04/2018

Very very professional staff. Very nice property. I worked with Jeff, he is amazing. All staff work with you like your own family. They review the whole event few times to make sure everything goes smoothly. On the event night, the staff manage everything very professionally. I wish i could give 10 stars...
    My family and all guests very happy with the service. You wont regret making your party there...

Natasha · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband & I were exited on our wedding day. Thank God we chose Leonard's , Mr Ryan was the best we could have ask for . He answered all my questions every time I contacted him. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day, thank you so much Mrs Ryan. My husband & I will always remember you.

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

I had my wedding at Leonards and it was absolutely amazing. Ryan helped me set everything up. Me and my husband really loved him. Our wedding came out great and they really exceeded our expectations. The food was great and the staff went above and beyond making our day special. The three ladies (which I think were all bridal attendants) were the best! I wish I could remember there names. Every single detail was executed perfectly. I could not be more happier with how Leonard's treated us. I wouldn't change a single thing if I could I'm so happy I picked them as my venue! All my guests all loved it all well, and I look forward to doing more events at Leonard's in the future.

• F

Farah · Married on 09/01/2018

I had my wedding reception at Leonard's Palazzo and it was absolutely beautiful! I worked with Ryan Matland and he was super responsive, accommodating and was very flexible. Cocktail hour was amazing! The team at Leonard's was very professional. Wendy, the bridal attendant was awesome and was so helpful on my wedding day. Natalia was great and made sure everything was to our liking. I had absolutely the best night ever and my guests were very impressed with the venue and level of service.

Leonard's Palazzo 1
    Leonard's Palazzo 2
    Leonard's Palazzo 3

Gina · Married on 08/25/2018

Originally when I first came into Leonard’s Palazzo, I sat down and worked with Joseph. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, he left and Ryan took over my event 3 months before my wedding day. I was very stressed and overwhelmed however, I was very fortunate that Ryan took over without any problems and made sure everything went smoothly. He was extremely helpful from the moment we sat down with him up until the very end. He did an amazing job and made sure my event was almost entirely gluten free. They even provided me with a gluten free groom's cake so my family members can have gluten free wedding cake as well! I have celiac disease and so does my family. The food was absolutely delicious and none of my guests realized they ate gluten free food. Everything was absolutely perfect. Ryan was amazing!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! The food was unbelievable, the staff was amazing and everything was perfect. It has been a week since my wedding day and my guests are still reaching out to me about how incredible my wedding was. The servers at each table were very attentive and helpful to my guests, the bartenders were fantastic and the food was outrageous! I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

The bridal suite staff was amazing. They made me feel so special and important on my wedding day. They ran around and got me everything I needed no questions asked. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. The food was incredible, my room (The Da Vinci Room) was stunning and the staff went above and beyond for my guests. Everything was stunning, absolutely amazing!!!

The only word of advice I have for future brides… make sure you check your cake topper before leaving the venue. I was heart broken to see someone dropped and broke mine when they cut the cake. I found out when I returned home and took it out of the original packaging.

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

The Picture of Elegance

My son and his wife celebrated their wedding on 7/29/18. Leonard's Palazzo is unbelievably great, and five stars is, simply, not enough. The food was good, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Our Director of Catering, Ryan Matland, exceeded our expectations. Our Maitre D, Michelle, was outstanding, and our Bridal Attendant, Stephanie, was dedicated to the Bride and Groom. All of the staff were incredibly attentive to all of our guests and treated them royally.

The wedding affair was done to perfection. We could not have asked for more. Thanks again, to the staff for making this easy for us and so agreeable. They were really there for us. The only place to have a wedding or any other major event is at Leonard's Palazzo.

Rosemarie · Married on 07/28/2018

I've always lived by Leonards and never thought I would ever get married there. I had to have a venue to close to home so we went to check it out. It was so much more than I ever expected. But I still wasn't very excited until I met Danielle and she became our wedding coordinator. I can not express in words how helpful she was. She answered all my millions of questions very quickly and was always so patient and nice! She is one of the nicest, friendliest people. She kept reassuring me everything would be alright and she went way beyond her job description to help out and make sure it was. The wedding was two weeks and people are still calling to rave about the food, service, quality, and atmosphere. People go to places with only one wedding at a time so they don't feel like they're at a wedding factory. There were several other events that night and this still felt more intimate and personal than picking a place with one wedding only. In fact, it was fun seeing other people and everyone congratulating each other and having fun. In fact, I wouldn't pick a place now with only one wedding at a time. The staff was excellent!. The food was delicious - I've gotten from several steak lovers it was the best filet they ever had! The service was top notch! The place is beautiful! I can not say enough good things! I would have never thought the place I based by millions of times during my life would be the place to give me the happiest day of my life! Thank you!

• F

Fanny · Married on 07/21/2018

Planning a wedding is a tedious and sometimes frustrating process however, Ryan made it so much easier! His guidance and suggestions helped us get through the process without feeling overwhelmed. On our wedding day our Maitre D Jose made sure everything went smoothly. The bridal attendants were extremely attentive, professional and helpful. The venue is BEAUTIFUL! The food is so good! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the amount of food served at the cocktail hour and the beautiful spread for the Venetian hour. The venue has valet parking and it has more than one ballroom, so you will have other events going on during your wedding. It didn't bother us, they did a good job of keeping events separate.

Nicola · Married on 07/08/2018

Our wedding was July 8 2018. I was amazing words are not enough to express our experiences. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was amazing, excellent all my guests spoke about their professionalism. Ryan I sincerely thank you. I felt and was treated like a queen.

Leonard's Palazzo 4

Margaret · Married on 07/01/2018

Ryan our wedding coordinator was incredible.
    Our DJ company. Express Entrrtainment was such great fun they made our wedding amazon

Kristi · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and i cannot say enough about Leonard’s!! Eric and the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect for us and it was way beyond our expectations. The cocktail hour, dinner, dessert etc was all out of this world ! A month later and we are still getting compliments about how great it was . The new outdoor patio is the perfect addition for an indoor outdoor cocktail hour as well as an after party !! The bridal attendants are exceptional and could not have been more helpful !! Thank you to the entire Leonard’s team for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives !!

• Z

Zhenhua · Married on 05/26/2018

Words cannot express how good the qualify of service is. We had a wonderful wedding at the venue and everything was beyond my expectation. Our sales manager Ryan is absolutely the very best and he walked us through every step in planning our wedding. Our maitre'd and bride-attendant are so professional and took care of everything on my wedding day. They took care of our tea ceremony and placed our complicated 'personal note' together with seating card completely correct and as I request, which is amazing. I would strongly recommend anyone who is thinking about wedding venue to consider this place!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Worth every penny. The service, the food, the venue, EVERYTHING was phenomenal. Thank you to Ryan and the team for making our night PERFECT. Our maitre D went above and beyond. We could not have asked for a better experience, a smoother day. It’s been 2 months and our guests still can’t stop talking about the wedding of the century!

Sabrina · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding at Leonard’s was amazing!! The Staff was absolutely helpful and tended to everything I needed to make sure my wedding was perfect. I am beyond happy that I had my wedding here!! BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!

jiny · Married on 04/27/2018

Leonard's Palazzo is a beautiful venue with exceptional service! Ryan was our coordinator, he has a very welcoming personality and knows what he is doing. My maître d and bridal attendant Michelle and Diana were wonderful, they knew what they were doing and are great at their jobs, it gave us the chance enjoy our wedding night and not stress out because we knew we were in good hands. The food was delicious, it left all of our guest satisfied, which is rare for a big venue, but they managed to cook and serve everything perfectly! I wish I can go back and relive our wedding night all over again! Booking Leonard's was the best decision we made! It made our wedding day unforgettable!

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2018

Leonards Palazzo in Great Neck was AMAZING! I had my wedding there on April 20, 2018 and I worked with Ryan throughout the whole process and he was nothing but accommodating and just an overall happy human being. Ryan and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. I staff was all on point the day of my wedding. There wasn't anything that was missed or out of place if i requested it. I had the time of my life and I owe a lot of it to Ryan and his staff. Ryan wasn't even working the night of my wedding and STILL stopped in to make sure everything was going smooth and that meant a lot to me and my husband. Thank you Ryan and staff for an amazing day! Check out some pictures I added that my photographer took of us at Leonards!! Dreams do come true!

Leonard's Palazzo 5
    Leonard's Palazzo 6
    Leonard's Palazzo 7

Jee · Married on 02/17/2018

Truly it has been an honor having our wedding at Leonard’s. From A-Z everything was top notch! Ryan has helped us from beginning to end with planning our wedding, and he was extraordinary! The planning process can be quite stressful but he has made the process so much easier for the bride, groom, and the wedding party! He is quick to respond (even on his off days!) Now to talk about the day of the wedding, the quality of service and the staff were amazing beyond words. Our bridal attendants and maitre ‘d were fantastic and helped not just the bride but the wedding party and even our guests to feel at ease with every aspect! I am grateful beyond words! Each and every staff member was delightful. Ryan always said to trust him, and that Leonard’s will take good care of us, and wow, he sure was right! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! Our guests commended the staff and the food!! We had comments such as “we usually don’t finish food at a wedding, but from cocktail hour to even the cake, we wiped it clean!” Now this made it exponentially better! Even our guests loved it! Many of our guests say they plan to have their children get married at Leonard’s! Enough said. Thank you again for an unforgettable, amazing, extraordinary, and perfect wedding! You guys are truly amazing!

Taraya · Married on 02/04/2018

Ryan Matland is a true professional. It was a pleasure working with him and his team. I highly recommend him for future events.

Geralyn · Married on 01/27/2018

OMG! I am still on cloud NINE - or should I say NINETEEN - my daughter and son-in-laws (love that new title) wedding was out of this world. I am a VERY PICKY Mother of the Bride (MOB) and wanted only the best for a once in a lifetime occasion. Leonard's Palazzo staff and catering was DEFINITELY THE BEST. The manager that we worked with was Ryan and he introduced us to the entire management team that took care of the wishes of EVERYONE in the bridal party. He checked and double checked everyone's wishes, and made them come true. He didn't have to stay for the reception, but he did, making sure that everything was going smoothly throughout the entire day (and what a day it was) Katie and Andrew had a fantastic wedding, the best bridal attendants, chefs, caterers, bakers, bartenders, ushers, coat checks, escorts, set up team, break down teams, table setters, waiters, and even cleaning staff. Everyone who works at Leonards has been well trained to provide nothing but the best service, and they perform it all with smiles and patience and genuine warmth and friendliness. I am RIDICULOUSLY happy, and I'm only the MOB.

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2017

Leonard's Palazzo is hands down, THE CREAM OF THE CROP! I had my wedding here 9 months ago and guests are STILL talking about how amazing the night went, how spot-on the service was, and most of all, how awesome the food and drinks were. Several of my friends said it was the best cocktail hour they've ever seen!

I know that when it comes to a big event, you want to do your research, look around a number of venues (and wow are there many in Nassau County, Long Island alone!), compare setting, service, price, etc. and then narrow it down to only a few and compare again. I wanted to do the same for my big day, but Leonard's checked all the boxes. It's clear where I stand here...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Leonard's!

David · Married on 09/02/2017

I want to start off by saying, "THANK YOU".

Up to the day of the wedding and also on the day of the wedding, Ryan and his team were very responsive and attentive to our needs and requests. I appreciate all the service that him and the staff have done. Especially on the day of the wedding, Our Maitre D', Natalia, I give her the upmost respect and props. Due to the weather, she tried to accommodate and fulfill our requests in a timely manner. Even during the transition from the outdoor ceremony to indoors, she did not once panic and ensured the bride was calm and everything was taken care of. The serving staff was amazing and the guests enjoyed the service. I received many compliments about the food during cocktail hour and also during the reception. Even my family, who came from Korea, got to experience their first American style wedding and enjoyed it very much.

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

Everything about this venue was perfect for our big day! The food, the bathrooms, the service, the cocktail drinks, EVERYTHING was beyond amazing! Ryan was awesome and great to work with us!
    This team accommodated everything to our needs! Loved all the bridal attendants, we couldn't have do it without them! We cannot thank you all so much !!!

Amauche · Married on 08/05/2017

Having my wedding ceremony at Leonard's was the best decision ever. Ryan was my point person and he came through and through. communication with Ryan was timely and he was always available. I am Nigerian and was skeptical about the Nigerian dishes that were being catered. On the wedding day the jellof rice, fried rice was tasty and delicious. Our guests could not stop raving about the wedding. The ambiance was exquisite, the maitre d and bridal attendants were exceptional (Stephanie and someone else I can't remember her name). I will use this venue over and over. Thank you for making my day special