Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

Leonard's Palazzo 6
Leonard's Palazzo 7
  • Joel

Joel Joseph · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Unbelievable venue with an amazing staff to put it all together.

I recently had the pleasure of having my reception at Leonard's. I can't speak enough to how amazing the service was from top to bottom at the event itself and even leading up to it.
    Ryan is who helped us plan the event and he couldn't have been more accommodating throughout the entire process. As stressful as it is planning something like this, he walked us through everything and really went out of his way to help out even when it was not necessary. Jose was our Maitre'D for the night and he made sure we did not have to worry about anything during the day. I HIGHLY recommend you ask for him for the day of. Even the staff such as Diana went above and beyond to make sure we always had a drink and food, even packing everything for us at night.

The venue may be on the higher-end but the service is second to none. Our guests could not stop talking about how much of an amazing time they had and that the food is probably the best they have had anywhere. If you choose Leonard's just know you are in very good hands!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Konstantina · Married on 10/06/2019

Best venue

I highly recommend Leonards for any event. We just had our Wedding there and everything went smoothly. Food was great, staff was excellent and attentive. I cant say enough good things about them. Book any event at this hall and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Carmen · Married on 10/05/2019

The best Wedding venue!!

Best wedding reception at Leonard's! From the moment you step out of the car you are in love with the landscape and beauty Leonard's has to offer. The bridal attendant treated all of us like royalty and are incredibly professional . The suite was phenomenal and we were so at peace of mind with our personal belongs . The food was incredible and everyone was complimenting the food and drinks on our menu over and over! Thank you again Eric for all of your help planning our reception we have always done events here and we will be continuing!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2019

Goes above and beyond!

Ryan was amazing and answered every question I had. He was there the night of the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly and we were happy. Francisco was in charge of making sure everything went right and he was attentive and helpful. He was always calm and even kicked out a party crasher that only I knew about. My bridal attendants Harmony and Astrid were so chill and fun. I forgot to take staircase pictures and they had to undo my bustle just for that then redo it and they told me to stop apologizing. Very fun team of girls who always made sure I was good. The servers were great and everything ran super smooth. Everyone RAVED about the food! Our after party there was also fantastic and throughout the night Amanda (bartender) kept the signature drinks coming. A seriously amazing venue. We were in the top floor and had an absolute blast.

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 8

Michael Ortega · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Venue Excellent Staff

I'd like to thank Jeff and Will at Leonard's for helping us host our wedding reception. They really made the process of planning the venue items straightforward and stress free. They accommodated all our needs and helped us in anyway they could. The venue itself is beautiful with multiple exterior gardens, a lobby that looks like a palace and large reception areas with everything you need for your guests to enjoy. The staff that attended to us while we took photos around the property and brought us food and drinks were extremely helpful and went above and beyond our expectations. We are very happy with everything and we highly recommend Leonard's Palazzo.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Necola · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing experience

Ryan was our banquet manager, Jose was our maitre D and the entire team at Leonard’s just made our experience phenomenal.
    They were such a pleasure to communicate with, did everything to our liking and beyond. I can’t say enough positive things about Ryan. He genuinely wants to make his guests as happy as possible and help you host the best event. He was even sick the day of our wedding and called to update me in the morning then called to check on us the next day. Dealing with everyone at Leonard’s was the easiest and best part of planning the wedding and I can’t thank everyone enough for making it spectacular. Our guests loved the venue, food, experience overall.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Milenice Olio · Married on 09/14/2019

Nothing but the BEST

My Husband and I got married this past Saturday 09/14/2019 and couldn't be happier with way Leonard's worked with us. We started our wedding planning journey about a year and a half ago and Leonard's was maybe the 5th place we visited. We first met with a Banquet Manager Danielle and fell in LOVE with Leonard's,but my husband and I kept our guards up bc we did actually have a few bad experiences with other venues so we tried to not get our hopes up too quickly ( just in case). BUT after everything we KNEW Leonard's was the one. After sitting with Danielle for about an hour we knew this was where we wanted to get married and with how comfortable she made us feel, we looked no further! Unfortunately about 6-7 months before the wedding Danielle left but she called and assured me that we would be in great hands, which WE WERE, that is when we met Jeff. He was so cool, funny and a ball of energy and made sure everything was going to work out. Fast Forward to our wedding. My bridal attendants Lena and Harmony , and our Maitre D' Tuhin were nothing but AMAZING. They made sure EVERYTHING worked out and kept me calm and comfortable with EVERYTHING. I couldn't be happier with how everything turnout and a simple thank you just isn't enough to show how much APPRECIATION we have for them. For all the stressed/ overthinking fiances/ almost brides/grooms out there trying to find the perfect venue, make sure you check out Leonard's. I PROMISE you wont regret it.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • I

Izabella · Married on 09/08/2019

First Class Experience!

I chose Leonard’s Palazzo as the venue for my daughter’s wedding and I could not be happier with how wonderfully everything went. Not only is the venue itself stunning, with luscious gardens, beautiful royal furnishing and finishing, but so was the service. Jeffrey, the banquet manager of Leonard’s, was the person who aided me and my daughter throughout the wedding planning process. His service went above and beyond, always ensuring to fulfill all of our numerous requests within minutes, never leaving a call or an email unattended. The hard work that Jeffrey put into the event truly paid off, as every detail went exactly as planned. The food was exceptional, the table arrangements stunning, and our guests blown away.
    The maitre d’ of Leonard’s, Peter, was no exception to the venue’s impeccable service. Throughout the wedding day, Peter followed me throughout, continuously ensuring that everything was done as we expected, quickly resolving any misunderstandings or issues that came up. His attention to detail, ability to listen and make my wishes come true were next level. He did not leave any room for improvement, as every detail of the event — from the staff to the drinks served — left us in awe.
    I would recommend Leonard’s and their exceptional staff for any event you might be planning in the future, be it a wedding or your grandson’s bar mitzvah. They truly know what they are doing and will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Donette · Married on 08/02/2019

Howard & Donette's Wedding 8/2/19

My experience was everything I needed it to be on my wedding day. The entire staff was very kind, accommodating and professional.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 9
    Leonard's Palazzo 10
    Leonard's Palazzo 11
    Leonard's Palazzo 12
    Leonard's Palazzo 13

Kadine and Chelvin · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Day

From my first call to set an appointment to my very last dance at the reception on my wedding day, Ryan and the staff at Leonard's Palazzo have been absolutely amazing, meeting my every demand and settling every anxiety. They helped to make my day beautiful, for that I'm truly grateful. I will never forget. I will be the first to remember your venue.

Great job. Two thumbs way up!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Tatiana Jean-Jacques · Married on 07/19/2019

Magnificent

I enjoyed the work done by the staff. Ryan is amazing. I appreciate all the work that was put in for our special day

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Musso · Married on 07/13/2019

This is the place!

My fiancé and I love everything about Leonard Palazzo!! We attended the Wedding Expo on February 17 with hopes of speaking with a coordinator but unsure if that was even possible during this event. It was possible and our wedding is scheduled for July 2019 in the Leonardo De Vinci Room. From entering Leonard's, to taking our tour, and sitting with our coordinator Ryan Matland, everything was just perfect. Leonard's has been extremely accommodating in so many ways and is dressing our special day with some amazing touches. For being serious Italians you can imagine how important food is to us. Let's just say, I can't wait for our family and friends to experience our cocktail hour as well as our course meals. Our catered experience was given with a feasible budget and nothing shy of an affordable wedding. Ryan is extremely personable with the upmost professionalism. He worked with us on many levels and answered every question we had for him.
    We are beyond pleased and over joyed with our decision in booking with Leonard's Palazzo and having Ryan there along the way!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Mike

Mike Martelli · Married on 06/29/2019

An Amazing Wedding Hall!!!

My wife and I had our wedding at Leonard's on 6/29/19. We couldn't have received better treatment from everyone there. On the day of the wedding, the bridal attendants took care of everything that we needed. My wife was completely cared for throughout the event. Francisco, our Maitre'D during the event was OUTSTANDING! Our guests raved about how polite and courteous he was. The ceremony was supposed to be held outdoors initially but, given the extreme heat that day, we moved it to the indoors chapel. Francisco coordinated the move and it was completed in a matter of minutes.
    Lastly, the sales manager we dealt with was incredible. Jeff Edmonds was the reason why we booked Leonard's in the first place over competing halls. Obviously, the hall itself is stunning but, Jeff was really down to earth during the negotiation process which won us over. Throughout the months leading up to the event, Jeff helped keep us on track and ensure that all plans went through as expected. My wife and I really we speechless at the effort made to ensure that our special day was one to remember. Thanks for everything!

PS: The food was fantastic and our guests couldn't stop talking about it. Especially, that cocktail hour.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Michael Yacovone · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional

We had our wedding at Leonards just last week and I can’t begin to tell you how pleased we were from our first visit to the last dance of our wedding. Ryan our wedding coordinator made sure that all of our wants and needs were met. His professionalism and pleasant demeanor surpassed mine and my wife’s expectations. The staff was truly amazing and our guests could not stopping talking about how great the food was. We recommend Leonard’s for your wedding without a doubt. You will be pleasantly pleased with the whole experience
    Mike & Anny

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • John

John · Married on 06/01/2019

A Long Island Classic

Leonard’s Palazzo has been around for a while. If your family is from Long Island or Queens, chances are someone you know has been married there or thrown a party at this location. Having just had our wedding reception at Leonard’s Palazzo in the beginning of June, we know why they have been around forever... because Leonard’s Palazzo is AMAZING!

We had our reception in the Leonardo DaVinci room which is a fantastic space! With flowers and candlelight, the room comes alive and it creates a magical ambiance befitting your special day! The room is set up with an outside balcony which allows your guests to take a breather without venturing out too far from the party. The bar area is really cool and the main room is just perfect. One thing we loved about the DaVinci Room dance area is that you can bring in some natural light if you’d like, but you can also close it off and create more of a night party feel during the day if you prefer. The top floor where the DaVinci Room resides exudes class from the elegant circular staircase and chandelier to the long couches and gallery of hand-painted art.

Our guests loved the cocktail hour area which was on the lower level in a combined indoor/outdoor space. It was perfect for the late spring weather!

Leonard’s Palazzo is timeless without feeling old... classy without feeling pretentious.

As if we hadn’t complimented Leonard’s enough... now onto the food and service! My newlywed wife and I have not stopped receiving compliments about the food since the day we were married! First, the amount and quality of food provided was amazing! Pulling off quality wedding food is no small feat, but we did not receive one bad or even lukewarm review about the food from our guests... even from our notoriously picky friends... everyone LOVED the food! The biggest compliments came for the filet mignon.

Last but certainly not least, the people we worked with made our day special! Ryan was an absolute pleasure and a gentleman to work with. He took care of us from planning all the way through execution, and didn’t miss one detail. Planning a wedding is a huge undertaking, and Ryan kept us at ease and feeling confident through it all. From the moment we arrived at the venue on our wedding day, Ryan and his crew went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our day and didn't have to worry about anything. Francisco was our Maître D and was totally on point. Everyone at Leonard’s went out of their way the whole day to help us pull off an absolutely wonderful wedding.

To Leonard’s Palazzo and everyone there who worked our wedding, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

John and Aline

Very nice people

Sent on 12/06/2018

Muniba Haroon · Married on 04/25/2019

Phenomenal

I wanted to thank jeff for the wonderful event we had, the service was phenomenal, everything was on point, absolutely perfect!! Made our day amazing! Thank you so much for the wonderful service! I’m definitely looking forward to book more events with you!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Angel · Married on 04/05/2019

Iliana and Angel Gomez Wedding

Leonard’s Palazzo hosted my wife and I’s wedding on April 2019. The Venue has an eye catching curb appeal. Every detail inside the venue gives a luxurious essence and provides for great photos. Most importantly, the price is very reasonable considering the overall perks offered here.

Our experience from the beginning, was centered around my wife and I’s preferences. Jay was our banquet manager. Jay was professional, empathetic and accommodating. I was extremely impressed by how he turned roadblocks into a positive experience for us. He has an art of dealing with clients which was rooted in trust. I believe, after viewing multiple venues, that this not easy to find. He is an all around, excellent banquet manager, and human being.

The day of my wife and I’s wedding, every employee at Leonard’s were so polite. We heard so many positive feedback from our guests. Many of them were so impressed that they too would like to do some business with Leonard’s.

If you are looking for a blend of luxury, great customer service and at a reasonable price... look no more and come see Jay at Leonard’s Palazzo. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 03/24/2019

Immaculate

My husband Joshua and I got married at Leonard's Palazzo on March 24th 2019! Leonard's Palazzo was probably our 6th or 7th wedding venue we visited and after meeting with Jeffery Edmonds, our search was over! We literally came back a week later to lock in our wedding date! I can honestly say there was not one flaw in that wedding venue; the ceremony rooms are beautiful, the cocktail hour rooms are spacious as well as the reception rooms! There's a large parking lot for guests, the venue is handicap accessible and has outdoor space for an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and lounging!

Jeffrey Edmonds was an amazing host! He's funny, he's honest and we definitely connected with him! He reassured us that he was always available if we had any questions or concerns and he definitely was!!

The day of our wedding EVERYONE WAS PRESENT, ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY!!!! I couldn't be more pleased with the service!! Even our guest expressed how immaculate the building and service was! The food was so delicious; cocktail hour and dinner!!! Even with our wedding being on a Sunday no one wanted it to end!

We are so grateful that we came across Leonard's Palazzo! I miss this place so much I'm already considering having my future baby shower there when that time comes! Lol

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 14
    Leonard's Palazzo 15
    Leonard's Palazzo 16

Lisa Mccabe · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding - amazing !

My reception was held at Leonard’s on March 23 and special thanks to Ryan it was simply amazing! From start of the process to the day, he made it so effortless. I never was overwhelmed or stressed he took care of everything! There was not 1 thing out of place or missed.. along with this Leonard’s is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Leonard's Palazzo 17

Nichole · Married on 02/14/2019

Wedding Leonard's Palazzo

We are so happy we chose Leonard's to have our wedding ceremony and reception. The entire staff from start to finish was amazing. Eric was superb. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. He is always warm and welcoming. Our Maitre'd Jose and bridal attendant Racquel made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Everyone raved about the food! I would definitely recommend this venue for other couples searching.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • FutureMrsMitchell

Alexis · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

By far our favorite wedding vendor! As soon as my husband and I stepped into the lobby, we knew immediately that we wanted to have our wedding at Leonard's. From the moment we signed our contract to the very end our reception, the staff were amazing and always accommodating. The beauty of their venue speaks for it's self. Our wedding was over 6 months ago and our guests are still raving about the beauty of Leonard's and how delicious the food was. My husband and I will definitely host another event at Leonard's in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/29/2018

My Fairytale Come True

Thank You to Leonard's for providing me the greatest experience. Thank you Danielle for being in constant contact with Jewels to make my dream wedding come true. From the first day I walked into Leonard's I knew it was the place I had been looking for. Even though we live in Jersey no one gave us the customer service you guys provided. Also a big five stars to Michelle (Maitre D') and the other two Angels (sorry their names slipped my mind) who were there for whatever I needed and they helped make my event planner's job easier as they were in constant communication. Leonard's you're the best!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Leonard's Palazzo 18
    Leonard's Palazzo 19

Sara · Married on 11/23/2018

Speechless!

The ENTIRE team at Leonard's went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. A special thanks to Ryan, Jose, and my bridal attendants for making me feel like a princess throughout the entire process! My husband and I couldn't be happier with having our wedding here. If you are a bride reading this, you know how scary and nerve wracking it is to look for a venue, but I promise you that you won't regret choosing Leonard's Palazzo. As tired as we was at the end of the night, we did not want to leave because the staff there made us feel that amazing and important. We had a wedding better than our imaginations at Leonard's!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Derek Chin · Married on 11/23/2018

Simply amazing staff and well managed

Amazing amazing staff! First off a big shout out to Ryan and his team. The bridal attendants, the maitre'd, the wait staff were all great. Our wedding went through flawlessly without any problems. We had some family drama and the staff in all their power helped remedy the situation. From when our bridal party arrived all the way to our extended venetian hour, they were all A++. We have gotten so many compliments on how nice the venue looked, how good the food was, and how great the staff performed.

Sent on 12/19/2018