11 Reviews for Lenora's Legacy

Parking (3)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Indoor (1)
11 Lenora's Legacy Reviews

My husband and I had our wedding at Lenora's Legacy May 9th of this year and I can not put into words how perfect it was. Jack and Janice are two very special people that do an amazing job, they are very helpful and make you feel right at home. The venue is absolutely beautiful, this was actually our first venue to visit when planning and the moment we arrived we knew that this was our place. The flowers were gorgeous and the peach shed was a great touch to our style. If I had the chance to do it over I wouldn't change a thing. Lenora's Legacy is by far the most beautiful place, I can not thank jack and Janice enough for their hospitality and kindness towards me and my family!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lenora's Legacy made the absolute perfect venue for our wedding. The property gave off a rustic but elegant look and was exactly what I had dreamed of. The owner's, Jack and Janice, were awesome and treated us so warm and welcoming. This would be my only recommendation to anyone looking for an outside wedding venue.

Profile Picture Carol-Lee, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

There is no other venue out there that is more beautiful or perfect than Lenora's Legacy. The vision that Jack and Janice had for this property has made it flow beautifully and made it desirable for a wedding during all months of the year. Every time I walked through the venue flowers were blooming and I had to stop to take it all in. My parents came across Lenora's Legacy while helping me look for venues. Before we even made a trip to Lenora's I had already made up my mind that this was it. My original vision was to have my wedding at a big oak tree. If that is what you are looking for, they have one. However, once I saw their gazebo, my entire idea changed. The gazebo is perfect for your ceremony and eliminates the need for a "Plan B" if it rains. It is also the perfect spot for nighttime pictures taken by your photographer or a quiet moment with your new husband to take it all in. The Peach Pavilion is the ideal reception location with a stage for the DJ which also acts as a "pedestal" to show off your wedding cake. It has plenty of room for 10 plus tables and a dance floor, ceiling fans which keep the air moving and overhangs to keep the non-raised part still protected. The walkways between the gazebo, peach pavilion and country store are all lined with small stones to help with water drainage but also keep you from having to walk across the grass and have your shoes "sink in". Where there isn't a stone pathway, there are brick pavers which makes it easy to lead your guests to where you want them to go. I am so glad I chose Lenora's Legacy for my wedding. It was well worth the drive from Greenville. My family and friends kept commenting on what a phenomenal venue Lenora's Legacy Estate is and I must agree. Jack and Janice have created a classic venue from the rose garden and gazebo to the details and amenities of the peach pavilion that will forever remain timeless for every bride. It is the perfect venue for every bride.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/26/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Lenora's Legacy was a dream come true - I have always wanted an outdoor wedding and this place was perfect! It comes with a backup plan at no extra cost with the peach shed. It was the best day of my life and Lenora's Legacy was definitely part of it!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Janice and Jack are wonderful people and absolutely love this property. We haven't had our wedding yet but so far Janice has been delightful to work with. She not only cares about the place but your wedding. This truly is a beautiful place run by beautiful people. So excited to celebrate our big day there.

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jack and Janice of Lenora's Legacy exhibited the utmost level of professionalism and courtesy in providing a venue for our wedding. They went the extra mile with their kindness and attention to detail leading up to our big day. The facility has been well planned and maintained and we would surely recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married.

Profile Picture Patrick, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lenora's Legacy Estates is absolutely beautiful! Romantic, rustic, elegant, Southern, cozy, just about everything you'd want from an outdoor venue (with the comforts of home, too). They have thought of everything! We loved the extra touches and care they put into the venue and grounds. Janice and Jack are fabulous, and made our wedding even more special. They are so helpful, gracious and thoughtful. The business end of booking and planning was an absolute breeze! We feel so blessed to have our wedding at Lenora's Legacy. Everyone loved the grounds and felt right at home, enjoying true Southern hospitality!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jack and Janice of Lenora's Legacy were amazing! We felt so comfortable with having our wedding there from the moment we stepped onto the property! They welcomed us with open arms and were so accommodating. The venue is gorgeous and doesn't need many decorations because of the pure beauty. The ceremony and reception site are all on the same property making it easier for guests to get the full experience of the estate. Our wedding was the perfect day, I wish I could do it all again at Lenora's Legacy!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so pleased using Lenora's Legacy as our wedding venue for Jessica and Taylor's wedding. Everything was beautiful and absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Ron and Deb, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding day on May 25, 2013 at Lenoras Legacy. Jack and Janice Farrell are the two most inspiring people. We went to visit the venue on the first day and we remember sitting there talking to them for a while just getting to know them. They let us into their lives by letting us enjoy the start of ours in their families old home that has so much history to them. We stayed the night there so we would be ready for our big day and it felt just like home. Everyone complimented on how beautiful the venue was and we could not have asked for a better day of weather. Jack and Janice worked so well with us on setting all the plans up and making sure it was perfect. So I want to thank them and also let everyone know that they should definitely consider their venue! Thank you so much, Ricky and Melissa Lollis

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Janice and her husband were a pleasure to work with as well as the staff they had there at the day of the wedding. The venue is outdoors and beautiful with plenty of room. We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews