Lemuel Costan Photography Reviews

Brentwood, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Adriana Married on 04/25/2015
    Lemuel gave us a great deal and was very attentive to all of our requests. He defiantly has an eye for seeing photo opportunities all around. Great personality and a pleasure to work with.
    Kurt Married on 03/18/2015
    It was a real pleasure working with Lemuel this past March! My wife and I had hired him to do some engagement photos in Napa, CA and the photos were spectacular! Both he and his co-worker have a great eye for lighting, scenery and overall artistry. We had only hired him for an hour of his time, but we were all having so much fun and he was getting so many great pictures, we didn't wrap up until 3 hours later. It was an overall great experience, and I'd recommend him to anyone!

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kurt! I had so much fun with our session. Hope to work with you soon.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 02/15/2015
    I can't say enough great things about Lemuel and how talented he is. His eye for photography is so natural and his style of photography is hands down one of the best I've ever seen. He took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos (6 days ago). My husband and I had no idea how to pose and Lemuel made us feel comfortable and gave us some guidance on what to do. The pictures turned out AMAZING! Each photo he took told a story and captured every special moment that we will cherish forever. If you are looking to hire Lemuel, don't hesitate. Take it from me, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make. He is that talented! Thanks again Lemuel for being part of our special day! Can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos.

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you guys.
    Ben Event on: 01/11/2015
    Lemuel conducted our engagement photos. We are very pleased with how everything turned out. He was a pleasure to speak with before the shoot and he was very well organized. During the shoot he was laid back and professional. It was a fun session. Afterwards, he quickly provided fully edited images - they are beautiful! We're very happy with the end product and highly recommend him.

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you Ben! You guys were awesome to work with.
  • User2050686 Event on: 12/10/2014
    I hired Lemuel to take photos at a college formal holiday party with approx 120 guests. The job was for 5 hours and Lemuel was very prompt and diligent in his task. On the night he was everywhere, capturing many great and memorable moments. He sent me proofs of the photos just 2 days later (there were over 500!). I would highly recommend Lemuel and will almost certainly use him again!

Hi Jacquie,

It is my pleasure working with you. Thanks!

Lemuel
    Vincent Event on: 11/18/2014
    Not only did he made our event worth remembering with his great photos, I'm also a photographer myself and has worked with him as a second shooter on a wedding. His work ethics and attention to details are topnotch. I have no problem recommending him to any of your event.

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you Vincent. I would definitely work with you again. Check out his website also @ http://vmportrait.com
    Brian Married on 10/17/2014
    Lemuel was great. He's very detailed very creative he's very good at what he does. he really captured our wedding. I shot weddings in the past and I have to tell you from one photographer to another he's very good at what he does. Is a pleasure to work with the has great energy and he's very creative in his pictures.

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thanks a lot Brian! You guys were great.
    Brittany Event on: 10/12/2014
    Lemuel Costan was a wonderful photographer. We absolutely love the photos and prints.

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It was great working with you guys also.
    Jose Married on 03/16/2013
    In my nearly 15 years of working as a pro photographer, never have I met a colleague so focused on his craft. Aside from talking gears, we regularly share ideas, inspirations, goals, exchange notes about photography.

Lemuel is a highly professional artist who is dedicated to the continued development of his photography. Along with that, I can attest that his client's satisfaction and well being are always at the top of his priority ladder. I guarantee, that you can count on him to cover the most important day of your life.

As a person, he is unselfish, passionate, friendly and most importantly a man dedicated to his family.

Jose Tan
    Photographer
    www.josetan.com

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Jose Tan!
  • User2291228 2+ years ago
    Lemuel is a super nice guy and great to work with! We love the quality of his photos. Only reason he didn't get 5/5 stars was because he was about 45 minutes late to both our pre-wedding meeting and the actual wedding. Also, we had some group photos that didn't turn out b/c some folks were layered directly behind others. While we set up our own group photos, we needed him to be our eyes and point that out. Otherwise, Lemuel was great and he was super speeding in getting our pictures to us. Would definitely recommend him to others.