Leiters' Fine Catering Reviews

1 User photo

• Alexis

Alexis K. · Married on 02/24/2021

Awesome staff

Leiter was very easy to work with and they did awesome catering to our needs. Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 02/25/2021

Leiters' Fine Catering's reply:

Thank You so very much for the kind words... It was "Our Pleasure" to provide our time and talents to make your day truly Special.
  • Heather

Heather A. · Married on 11/09/2019

Masterful logistics and caring team!

Thank you to the whole Leiters' team for being a part of our wedding day. From Autumn's masterful logistics planning and Mary and her team, they were spectacular!

As soon as I saw Autumn's detailed proposal (which included detailed logistics), I knew I was in good hands with Leiters. Day of, Mary and her team smoothly took care of the change over of the room from wedding to reception. Mary was so sweet and personally took GREAT care of my dear husband and me, as well as made sure my Grandma had everything she needed without having to leave her table. It felt like she was part of the family.

We also got compliments on our brunch food - specifically the potatoes and the crumb cake!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Virginia

Virginia F. · Married on 06/24/2019

Simply sound service.

Autumn was absolutely amazing from start to finish. My husband and I work in the service industry, so our schedules aren't exactly normal. Autumn was so accommodating, and quick to respond with our questions and concerns. Our guests absolutely loved the food, and the value for quality was incredible. As service industry members, my husband and I are rather picky in regards to service. That being said, our front of house staff was simply wonderful. They were attentive, professional, and cared for our guests with smiles on their faces. If you are searching for quality customer service from start to finish, I recommend Leiter's fine catering.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Virginia,

It was a pleasure to work with you and Patrick. Coming from the service industry, your review is very valued. We wish you all the best and we thank you for choosing Leiters' for your special day.

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious!

From the very beginning, Leiter's Catering went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day meal was perfect. They invited us to a tasting where we were able to get a feel for what we wanted, and their team worked with us to make sure every single detail was covered, from the chair type to the linens to the silverware, to the number of staff needed, to little details like lighting candles for us and folding our dinner napkins to include our menu cards - not to mention preparing a delicious meal for 100 guests! They were always quick to respond and take care of any request that I had, and they were patient when we needed to make a lot of last minute changes. We are so pleased with how our wedding reception turned out and our guests are still commenting on how delicious our meal was! Thank you again to Leiters for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Leiters' Fine Catering's reply:

Kate, it was such a pleasure to work with you to make your wedding dreams a reality. We loved being a part of every minute of the planning process! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Best wishes to you and DW!

Jenn Z. · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Experience

I was very happy with our experience using Leiters for our wedding last September. The food was amazing the day of the event we received so many compliments. But leading up to the day Autumn was fabulous! She was there every step of the way from the initial walk through until the very last guest left. She was the perfect wedding coordinator. She never missed a beat and didn’t seem to mind once all the emails I was sending to check in on everything! She kept me calm and cool throughout the entire process.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Dog B. · Married on 09/15/2018

Turn key backyard wedding

Leiter's had the menu option I was looking for. They also took care of the tent, chairs, tables and portable restroom rental. I was very satisfied with there service.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Jan · Married on 09/23/2017

Autumn was a pleasure to work with. The staff were very professional and knew what they were doing. The food was excellent. They were a big contribution to my daughters beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jeannette · Married on 10/29/2016

Great service! We enjoyed working with Autumn for our wedding as she is very detail oriented and made sure nothing was overlooked. We appreciated the work that was put into the cocktail hour and reception, including two full bars, buffet line, and multiple appetizer stations across two locations at the venue. We got so many compliments about the food, which they packaged up for us to take the leftovers home! I will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Matthew · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a very positive experience working with Leiter's. We worked with Autumn and were very satisfied with her responsiveness, personality, and capability. Leiter's provided high-quality food more than suited our needs and a very competitive price.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Christina · Married on 09/10/2016

You can't go wrong with Leiters. Dealing with them takes a lot of stress out of a day that can be stressful. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding day or your special occasion and know that they are very attentive and that they'll do an excellent job. Autumn and the entire staff is great. We're still getting compliments about the food. We look forward to using their fine services again.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/03/2016

Leiters would be highly recommended. Autumn did a great job in keeping things on track & helping us. The staff at the event did an amazing job & everything ran very smoothly! Great job gang!

Sent on 10/11/2016

First and foremost, Autumn is AMAZING. She was such a pleasure to work with, answering all of my questions and making alterations to the contract as many times as I needed (as guest information changed). She always made me feel like she truly wanted to make the day beautiful and smooth. Teresa oversaw the catering on the day of the wedding and I couldn't have been happier! She made us a plate of food for our sweetheart table, and when we got distracted saying hi to guests, she went and heated it up for us (without us asking) to make sure we had a perfect meal. She was aware of everything going on and instinctively knew what to do. All of the bartenders, servers and setup staff were unbelievably nice to us as well as our families and friends. They kept telling us how beautiful the wedding was and made us feel very special. Above all, the food was delicious, everything was on time and all of the rental equipment was nice quality. I highly recommend Leiters' to anyone looking for catering and/or event rentals.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Leiters'. Autumn was truly AMAZING through the whole wedding planning process. She was a pleasure to work with and very responsive to all my adjustments that were made prior to finalizing the contract. Autumn met with us prior to the wedding day at our venue to make sure everything was lined up for the set-up. For the wedding day, she was aware of everything going on and automatically knew what to do. All of the setup staff, servers, and bartenders, were unbelievably helpful and nice to our family and friends. Lastly, the rental equipment (including tables, chairs, linens, etc.) was great quality, the food was delicious, and staff was amazing. I highly recommend Leiters' to anyone looking for catering and/or event rentals.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

I was absolutely satisfied with Leiters catering. Autumn was patient, kind, and very understanding through my 500 (exaggerated) changes I made to our wedding contract. The meal was delicious and the service was exceptional.

Sent on 10/01/2015

I worked with Autumn Brown at Leiters Fine Catering and she was a pleasure to work with in planning my son's wedding reception. The food tasting event offered by Leiters was very nice and the food served was delicious! I would recommend this vendor to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/20/2015

I can't thank you enough. My family had great things to say about the staff. The set up was great. The weather was a bummer at one point, but it would have been worse without you all. The food was great, service exception, and staff accommodating. The only issues I had was salad was a little warm, but we were running behind. And the wine choices were not explained, but fixed halfway though, and this was my fought. I was stressed from my venue and neglected to discussed in am. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thanks Teri,
    Kelly and Mark

Sent on 06/18/2015

Jodi · Married on 05/02/2015

Autumn was great. The staff were great. The evening was wonderful we were very satisfied.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Leiter's. They made what could have been a very stressful event, a breeze to get through. The staff was lovely and accommodating, and everyone was very professional.

Sent on 11/06/2014

I used Leiter's for our wedding reception and they were great! Very attentive and the food was excellent!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Traci · Married on 09/27/2014

I was more than happy with Leiter's catering my wedding and I would recommend them without hesitation. They were very helpful with many aspects of the planning and on the day of the wedding, and the food was wonderful.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Karen · Married on 09/20/2014

Leiters' did everything they said they were going to do without any issues. I was concerned about the food since it was not being cooked on site but was very pleased that everything was hot, the chicken was juicy, the roast beef was good. (if only it could have been rare, but that is my personal preference) everyone else said it was very good. The potatoes were delicious and we received many compliments about the food. All the leftovers were separated nicely in the containers I provided. I would recommend Leiters' as they were easy to deal with and made changes without any problems.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Megan · Married on 09/07/2013

amazing food, amazing staff, amazing expierence... I would recommend this to everyone

Sent on 09/17/2013

Cindy · Married on 08/31/2013

We had our daughters wedding reception at the Williamsport Banquet hall and Leiters catered it. Teri was very professional, never rushed us at any of our meeting. She let us ask a lot of questions and helped us so much with the menu. We had a sit down dinner and I never heard one complaint. Everyone we talked to said the food was excellent and I would agree :) I would not have changed a thing and I would deff have Leiters cater another event for us :)

Sent on 10/06/2014

Chris · Married on 08/30/2013

Our guests are still talking about how great the food was!

Leiter's Fine Catering inc did a wonderful job making our day stress free and wonderful. Teri and her staff were very easy to work with and thought of all the little details we definitely would have forgotten. They were great at helping keep us under budget and allowing us to have everything we truly wanted. They are excellent and experienced at making everything run smoothly on the big day and allowed us to stay stress free, which is really hard to do on the big day.

Our food was wonderful and I am glad my wife allowed me to get the whole roasted pig, it was the hit of the wedding. I highly recommend this option as it is tastefully done and your day can still be classy with a whole pig on the buffet. The whole menu was wonderful and we would not change a thing.

Overall, we can not tell you how wonderful this company is, family owned and family run. They will treat you like family, and we thank them for everything they did.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Leiters' Catering did a Great job on our daughter's wedding. Loved the service and the quality of the food. They took care of getting all the rentals that we needed for our venue :) Would definitely recommend them to everyone and wouldn't hesitate using them for any future event.

Sent on 06/19/2013