Legacy Golf Club Reviews

90 Reviews for Legacy Golf Club

• Maddy

Maddy Fretto · Married on 11/21/2020

Gorgeous venue!

To preface this review, my husband and I live in New Jersey, so we had to do a majority of our wedding planning from across the country. However, we could not have asked for a better planning experience over the past year. We chose The Legacy after seeing pictures online and speaking with Savanna McIntosh via email and on the phone. We chose this venue among others because of how impressed we were with Savanna, how gorgeous the venue was, and all that was included. We initially had booked the venue for 11/01/2020 for a normal, full-size wedding, however once Covid happened, we had to make the difficult decision to downsize our ceremony for 2020 and have the big ceremony in 2021. Thankfully, Savanna was extremely flexible and offered for us to use the Sierra Vista lawn for our small ceremony. She helped us make a day that could have been disappointing flawless, smooth, intimate, and better than we could have expected. We are SO excited to have round 2 next year and continue working with Savanna!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/20/2020

The most perfect day and best experience ever!!

Legacy Golf Resort and Savanna could not have been a better choice for our wedding weekend. Savanna made everything run so. smooth. and her attention to detail was second to none. She helped us through the entire planning process and made our wedding day so stress-free. Our friends and family members didn’t have to lift a finger. She handled EVERYTHING and did it in the most amazing way to bring our vision to life. You cannot go wrong by choosing to work with Savanna. She is there for you every step of the way leading up to your big day, and it’s absolutely phenomenal that she is just part of the package when you choose to have your event at Legacy. She is a true professional at what she does and was an absolute joy to work with. There truly is no one better to trust with bringing your wedding weekend to life! We will remember this weekend forever and will always be grateful to her for making our day the best. day. ever.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Ketra Kuniej · Married on 11/20/2020

Stunning down to every detail!

Savannah did an amazing job - walking through every detail with our couple every step of the way! On the day of the entire staff was very attentive ensuring everything detail was met! Thank you for a beautiful event from start to finish!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Kristina Norsworthy · Married on 10/10/2020

2020 wedding

I feel so lucky to have found this venue! The venue itself is beautiful, but also so accommodating! We worked with Savanna when planning our wedding & she made sure every detail was perfect! She helped plan the perfect wedding day, which she also made very easy! She eliminated any day of stress & went above & beyond!

Sent on 10/21/2020

S Quick · Married on 09/10/2020

Fantastic venue!

We recently had our daughter’s wedding at the Legacy Golf Club. It has a beautiful setting, perfect venue, reasonable pricing and great staff! We were so pleased with our stay there and our experience with Savanna McIntosh as the wedding coordinator. She was so professional, communicated well throughout the whole process and made our day amazing. There are so many options to make your wedding or any event perfect. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/18/2020

grace e · Married on 02/16/2020

Look No Further

The words that come to mind in describing our son’s wedding with 136 guests and the support from Legacy leading up to it are stunning and impeccable. Savanna McIntosh and her team made the event flawless. From the beginning, they showed professionalism, expertise, a willingness to work with our budget, and most of all, accommodating to all the bride and grooms’ requests. During the day of the event, they ensured seamless transitions from activity to activity, perfect coordination of all 4 of our outside vendors, and quietly working in the background to keep everything running smoothly.
    The ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas and the design of the layout was perfect, spread out enough so it wasn’t all cramped together, yet close enough that a lovely short walk between areas was perfect. A shuttle golfcart service was always available, and mountain, desert, and grass views were the perfect backdrop in every setting.
    Tons of praise and compliments poured in from our guests. Anyone planning a wedding should seriously consider Legacy as their venue. Numerous venues were considered during the couples’ search and Legacy stood out for the beauty, layout, flexibility of personalizing, and especially, a competent, professional team led by Savanna.
    We highly recommend.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Sarah Phares · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful venue with amazing coordinators!

Not only is the venue beautiful but the coordinators Lauren and Savannah are amazing! Lauren held our hands through the process and made she we had every comfort we wanted. Having our ceremony at Sierra Vista was beyond what I imagined. It was a big cold to have an entirely outside wedding so the reception was inside the tent. With the open windows and how big it is, it was perfect!!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Rachael · Married on 11/22/2019

Cutest Reception Space

Best venue we toured! When my husband and I were looking for venues, we were looking for something a little “different” and the reception space at Legacy gave us exactly that. We loved the feeling of being in our own quaint spot, as if we left the golf course entirely! The staff was fantastic, Savanna is so easy to work with, and everything was exactly as we had pictured it. Guests have told us it was the best wedding they’ve been to and we couldn’t agree more! I wouldn’t have changed a single thing about our day.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Brittanie

Brittanie · Married on 11/09/2019

More than expected

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Legacy Golf Resort is. From the minute I met with Kelli I was blown away by how knowledgeable, helpful and kind she was. Legacy Golf Resort offers such an array of options from outside to inside to a BEAUTIFUL lawn for receptions. They will help you with absolutely anything you need including thing you definitely forgot about. I'm getting so much more than I had bargained for and it's amazing.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Catelyn

Catelyn Felts · Married on 11/04/2019

November 4 Wedding

We absolutely loved working with Savanna and her team. So kind, professional and organized! We had a smaller, more intimate wedding ceremony in the Sierra Vista location. We booked the venue prior to even seeing it as we were planning from Canada and everything turned out even better than we imagined. I highly recommend. ❤️

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Toni

Toni Abels · Married on 10/11/2019

Stress free, comfortable and excellent experience

When I first started planning our wedding I did not think I wanted a golf course ceremony. But when we found the Legacy and met Savanna we knew it would be a perfect fit. The venue is absolutely beautiful, there are so many options on where you can have the ceremony specific to your wedding style and size. And when I saw the reception spot, everything I imagined for our wedding came to life! Having Savanna and Lauren as coordinators made the whole experience so easy, I could not have asked for better people to work with. They were very communicative and flexible with how we wanted our day to go. I never worried about my big day because I knew everything was in the best of hands. We had the best day ever and I am so thankful we found the Legacy. I would highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Alyssa Hinkle · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Venue with Top Notch Service

About halfway through our planning, we were informed that our coordinator was leaving and that we would start working with Savanna. The original event coordinator was the #1 reason we chose to book with Legacy, but the transition was so easy and overall, Savanna did not disappoint!
    Legacy was so flexible with us and went above and beyond to work within our budget while still ensuring our space was beautiful and our experience was nothing but stellar. My ONLY complaint is that I wish the sweetheart table inspiration we provided was taken a little more to heart when setting up. However, my husband and I spent such little time there that this small complaint is just nitpicking at this point.

We did have a few different negative experiences with resort staff, but we will be reporting that to the resort and does not at all reflect on our event and event staff experience. I only provide this here for couples to know that they may need to have conversations with resort staff ahead of time regarding expectations of service for the bridal party and guests staying on site.

Thank you SO MUCH to Savanna and team for giving us the best experience and making sure our planning was so effortless.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Savanna

Savanna · Married on 09/21/2019

the BEST venue in AZ

There are not enough words to express how great of a venue this is. They have select packages you can choose from, or you can create your own. They provided us the alcohol, bartender, food(which was SO yummy), appetizers, cake, venue, gave us a free two night stay at the resort there, it really made wedding planning so simple and easy. However the fact that they provide all that is not all though. The best part of the Legacy is Savanna and her team. She really was the best to help with our wedding. I honestly did not have one worry knowing she was taking care of it all. Booking the Legacy you will be in the absolute best hands. She is the sweetest person I've met. And now that my wedding is over, I'm kinda sad I don't get to talk to her anymore! You will not regret booking the Legacy one bit!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Darren Kosel · Married on 05/12/2019

Stress Free Experience in a Beautiful Venue

Kelli and Savanna did a great job walking us through the options to develop what our needs were, along with inclement weather contingencies. Their list of vendors covers almost everything you need, start here and then work out. The venue offers many options depending on size and scope. Ours was a small, intimate wedding that they made feel like a no drama night which exceeded all our expectations. The food and drinks were exactly what we wanted. The waiters were very polite and made us feel welcomed and not rushed.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

The most perfect wedding day

My fiancé and I had visited two venues before visiting the Legacy Golf Resort. Once we met Kelli Walsh and toured the venue, we knew it was the place we were going to get married. The venue alone is incredible. It has South mountain views, cacti, palm trees, green grass, rolling hills, so many places to pick for a ceremony and they are so flexible. The day of the ceremony, we asked if we could have the cocktail hour indoors since it was warm outside and they did this with no problem! Our reception was at the Sierra Vista and it was like I walked into a dream. Kelli and Savanna put together EXACTLY what I had asked of them down to the placement of eucalyptus leaves and votive candles. Before our wedding, Kelli always responded to my text or email the same day with an answer or explanation making the entire wedding planning process so simple. My fiancé and I were not stressed at all the day of our wedding and we owe it entirely to Kelli, Savanna and their incredible team at Legacy. We also had Legacy cater our dinner and they had servers at the buffet, which was a nice touch for a buffet, and the food was INCREDIBLE. Everything was timed out perfectly and Kelli and her team kept the flow going. Having our wedding at the Legacy Golf Resort was dream come true for the most perfect day of our lives.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/20/2019

The Best, Most Love Filled Weekend We Could Have Asked For

Kelli, Savannah, and the entire team at the Legacy are probably the most wonderful group of people to work with! We didn't tour any other venues after we toured with Kelli because we knew that we weren't going to experience the same care and consideration anywhere else. Kelli was so easy to work with, answered any and all of our questions, and really took the stress out of our entire day. From start to finish, everything was perfect. The entire team is kind, professional, efficient and will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy yourselves! I really can't sing their praises enough. You can really tell Kelli and Savannah care about each couple - they remembered everything we mentioned, asked about, talked about, all of it. Kelli is wonderful at managing all of the different teams and vendors that are working on your wedding and I'm not sure we would have made it through this entire process without her. We opted to have their team cater dinner and the food was absolutely amazing. All of our guests complimented chef and the great BBQ dinner he made for us! The whole team will hold a very special place in our hearts and we would recommend them 10 times over!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Catrina · Married on 03/24/2019

Az wedding

Kelli and her team were amazing. The day of the wedding went so smoothe having staff by our side to help with the details. The food was served on the timeline set and was also warm (we had a plated dinner). We are forever grateful for the wonderful support and experience! We couldn’t recommend the legacy more to anyone looking for a beautiful venue to hold their big day!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Molly Soholt · Married on 03/23/2019

Kelli is amazing - you won't be disappointed!

We are so happy with our decision to get married at The Legacy. Kelli and her team were absolutely amazing to work with and made the whole process easy from day 1. They made the wedding day fun and stress-free and took care of every single detail we failed to think of previously. I loved that the venue has a back-up tent in case of poor weather, it provided one less thing to worry about. The food was incredible, the property was tidy and well-groomed, they cleaned up after the reception (not us), and took great care of our guests. We are so happy with how the wedding/reception turned out and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kathie · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We considered the Legacy Golf Resort as one of our venue options because it had such great reviews. All of the reviews had one thing in common this, "amazing woman", named Kelli.
    The venue is beautiful; mountains, lush green grass, palm trees and canopies of Chinese elms. When my daughter and her fiancé saw the Sierra Vista area, we knew that this was the place. At that point, all other venue appointments were canceled. All this plus beautiful accommodations, very Reasonable pricing and a friendly staff make the Legacy a Great venue.
    Kelli Walsh the venue coordinator, makes it an EXCEPTIONAL venue! Now I understand all the raving reviews. She is amazing. She loves her job and it shows. She's easy going, flexible, quick to get bad to you - everything a mother of the bride and bride need when planning a wedding. She made us feel like our wedding was the only one she was coordinating. The day of the wedding ran like clockwork. It was absolutely perfect. She made our daughter's dream come true!!! Arizona has many beautiful venues to choose from, but only one venue, The Legacy, has Kelli!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Oliverio-Lauderdale · Married on 03/02/2019

Kelli and team at Legacy Golf Club are amazing

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at the Legacy Golf Club, and I can honestly say it was the BEST decision we made. The location is stunning, the staff is so kind and the food is delicious. However, what really makes The Legacy stand out is the wedding coordinator, Kelli Walsh, and her team. We must've visited more than 20 venues in the Phoenix area but when we met with Kelli we knew The Legacy was the one. She really is as great as all the reviews say, and it's impossible to put into words just how much we appreciated everything she did for us. It really only takes a few minutes of meeting with Kelli to realize how talented she is. She is one of the most responsive, intelligent, reliable and supportive people I've ever met. We had a long engagement which we planned out-of-state and she answered every question (and there were many) clearly and immediately. It blows my mind how she makes you feel like your wedding is the only one she's working on when you clearly know she has a ton she's organizing! I knew I could count on her to ensure everything went flawlessly. Then on the day of our wedding, Savanna on her team was so sweet and on top of everything as well. Our wedding day was perfect and that was in large part because of Kelli and her team.

Don't waste any more time looking at other places. Book The Legacy for your wedding now. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/09/2019

Best venue ever

There aren’t words to describe how much I LOVE this venue, but I will give it a shot!

The Staff- Kelli is a true professional, and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so incredibly helpful from start to finish. She helped us make customizations to our menu, bar menu, venue set-up – EVERYTHING. She was always “all hands on deck” to make sure every last detail of our big day was exactly what we wanted. She was always in constant contact, and is overall just an awesome human being. Kelli and her team put together the PERFECT day, and I could not be more grateful!

The Venue- Legacy Golf Resort is AMAZING! The location is perfect, the venue is so versatile, and the views of the mountains are unparalleled. All of our family came from the East Coast, and they were absolutely DAZZLED by the mountain views and Arizona sunset. We had our ceremony on the greens, our cocktail hour at Sierra Vista, and our reception on the cart pad. I loved the versatility of having different locations to chose from, and it was so nice to have the tent as a back up in case it rained! The venue also had some killer choices for the food and drink menus, and was SO reasonably priced!

The Experience- Honestly, I toured 17 venues. Legacy is the best. Their property is amazing, the service is spectacular, and there isn’t anything else I could’ve asked for. We were allowed to bring in our own vendors, had the best time with Dueling Pianos and fireworks (both recommendations from Kelli), and polished off the night with a late night snack in the clubhouse. It was a true experience, rather than just your standard wedding.

From start to finish, planning our wedding at Legacy was an absolute breeze, and so many of our guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. THANK YOU SO MUCH LEGACY!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Danielle Encinas · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful Venue!

My husband and I were recently married at the Legacy Golf Resort. I toured many different locations and there is nothing like The Legacy. It is a beautiful venue that captures the beauty of Arizona. I loved that there were multiple different locations on site that we could pick from for the ceremony and reception to match our desired theme. The short distance to the airport was a plus for us as well. The rooms are spacious for out of town guests and for the bridal party to get ready in. The food was delicious for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, and there was plenty of food to serve all of our guests!

Most of all, we fell in love with the venue because we were able to have everything on sight (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception). Having everything in one place provided peace of mind and allowed us to go through Kelli, the on-site coordinator, for all of the planning. She helped us plan out all of the logistics and details we didn’t think of on our own- she was a lifesaver! She was our point person throughout the wedding planning process as well as on the big day. She promptly answered all texts, emails, and calls and did her very best to make all of our ideas and wedding dreams become a reality. I would highly recommend The Legacy, Kelli, and her team to my own family and friends. It’s definitely worth a tour to see this beautiful venue in person. Thank you to The Legacy for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Casey Seeley · Married on 02/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We do not even know where to start when it comes to the Legacy Golf Club, Kelli, and the staff. Every single step of the way they were absolutely beyond amazing and better than anyone could have remotely expected. Planning a wedding a year and a half in advance makes life easier but could cause you to get lost in the mix. This was in no way what happened with Kelli. Always up to date, helpful, knowledgeable, and attentive the entire 18 month process. The way Kelli handled our entire wedding felt as if we were the only wedding she had, while simultaneously taking care of multiple other weddings in the process. Everyone at the resort, the restaurant, and the venue itself were friendly, kind, and willing to help. We had the time of our lives on our wedding day and that would not have been possible without Kelli, Savannah, and the entire staff. We cannot say enough great things about this venue and I hope you consider this amazing business for your wedding. There is no way you will regret it!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Itzel

Itzel Reyes · Married on 12/20/2018

Amazing wedding!

Kelli and her crew are really as amazing as the other reviews say! Kelli is amazing at what she does and what she did for my husband and I! She’s really understanding and flexible on how to make your wedding how you want. My wedding was even better than I imagined I was afraid that I didn’t have enough decor or it was too simple, but she made it look amazing! She’s also very funny and easy to talk too! I highly recommend! She’s very organized and on top of it! I can go on and I can’t thank her and the legacy enough!! :)

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Marguerite

Marguerite · Married on 12/01/2018

My fiance and I didn't actually end up having our wedding here because a family friend offered to let us use their backyard/orchard, but we were unbelievably impressed by the tour and the packagedoffered to us by Legacy, so much so that we decided to still book the Golf Club's resort as our hotel room for the night of our wedding.

What I liked best about Legacy was the flexibility, value, and personalization that it offered while still being a professional wedding venue. Legacy's event coordinator, Kelli, did a fantastic job answering questions and offering possible solutions. Whereas other venues gave overwhelming lists of all the 120 million different packages and prices they offer and then asked me to sift through that information (which I could just as easily have done from home in an e-mail), Kelli asked us what we wanted, built a package around that, and showed me a number. It was clear and to the point, and beyond reasonably priced.

Additionally, Kelli never made me feel like I was expected to fit into their cookie cutter wedding formula in order to have my wedding there. There was flexibility to be creative and still be us while utilizing their facilities and resources. One of the most frustrating parts of venue shopping for me was the feeling that I had dreamt about my wedding for so long and built all these great pinterest boards, and then most venues only offerred a couple of decor options unless you wanted to pay out the wahzoo for upgrades. Legacy did not pull that nonsense. It was the best of both the DIY and professional venue world. I would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 05/23/2018