Lee Russell Films Reviews

15 Reviews for Lee Russell Films

1 User photo

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/12/2019

A memorable, creative and PERFECT experience!

We seriously cannot say how much we loved Lee and his team's professional, and fun and most importantly CREATIVE interpretations of our entire wedding day!! He captured every special moment that we communicated to him. He was incredibly friendly and genuine and a pleasure to work with before, during and after the ceremony as we anxiously awaited our "sneak peek" and official wedding video!

He and his team went above and beyond on the day of our wedding, consistently checking in with us to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted and being super flexible with any changes and specifics we asked in the moment.

His video delivered such a custom feel that PERFECTLY encapsulated the theme and feel of our wedding which demonstrated the high level of effort he spent on capturing every detail of the day and the energy that was felt by everyone at our wedding! All of his efforts translated perfectly to the final video he gave us (to which we watched countless times on the day we received it, lol)!

He and his team come HIGHLY recommended from us! :)

Sent on 06/02/2020

Lee Russell Films's reply:

Thank you so much for this Jackie! You and Matt put together one of the most thoughtful and creative wedding experiences I've ever seen, I'll never forget it!
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Video!

Could not recommend Lee more! I was on the fence at first about hiring a videographer but I’m so glad we did. He captured our day beautifully and we will treasure the video forever. He was also so wonderful to work with! He made us feel comfortable and just let us be ourselves. If you want a videographer who perfectly captures the love and joy of your wedding day, Lee is your guy!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Lee Russell Films's reply:

Thank you Martha! We had so much fun filming with you and Alex that day - I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it as well!

Christine D. · Married on 06/08/2019

Lee is a true artist!

Speechless and tear filled eyes are how I can describe the first glimpse of Lee’s video from our daughters wedding. How he captures feelings, emotions and amazing beauty in his videos is true art. Lee is so nice and such a pleasure to work with and we are so happy we chose Lee Russell Films for our daughters special day.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Leah · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Lee was one of the best decisions my husband and I made - when we met with him during our engagement, we immediately felt connected to him and appreciated his style and customization. During the wedding, him and his team were so easy and comfortable to work with and they did a great job blending in with the crowd. We got married last weekend and within 4 days we already received our sneak peek and are overjoyed with what he put together! He thoughtfully incorporated a song from our favorite artist into the video by using inspiration from the dinner playlist we put together. We can't wait to see the rest - Lee was a great choice!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

Lee is absolutely amazing. Incredibly easy to work with, accommodating, and a fantastic artist with the videos he creates.

We looked at a number of videographers in the Baltimore area and initially were not convinced it was something we were going to do at our wedding. When we watched Lee’s videos, it felt different. The product he creates is just flat out better than everything else we saw out there.

He had our sneak peek edited and posted 2 days after our wedding and we have not stopped watching it since. It is incredibly exciting thinking about what the final wedding video product will look like and we are sure it will be nothing short of amazing.

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding, make sure to watch Lee’s videos online. You will be hard pressed to say no once you do.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Marilyn · Married on 07/29/2017

Using Lee Russell films was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We reached out to Lee after seeing his video previews and heard back almost instantly! He was extremely friendly and helpful; getting on the phone with us to answer any questions, and talking us through how they approach a new project. From the very beginning, you could feel that it is important to Lee to make each and every wedding video unique to each couple he’s working with.
    On the day of our wedding, we read letters from each other aloud on film. This was something my husband really wanted to do, but made me a little nervous. Lee made me feel very comfortable, and it was easy to forget the camera was there, even when I was getting emotional. During our first look and the couple photographs, Lee was really fun and innovative. He used many cool angles including the beautiful trees that were on the golf course; our photographer followed his lead for some special pictures. He really led the creative path during this time!
    Once we were finished getting ready and the wedding kicked off, we almost forgot Lee was there (in a good way!). His style is very non-invasive, and he blends in easily with the crowd while still capturing great footage.
    Getting our 60-second preview the very next day was such a great feeling! It came out absolutely stunning, and it was so special to be able to relive the day so soon after our wedding ended. Our parents watched and shared it with friends and families immediately, and still do to this day!
    We recently received our short film, which is about 15 minutes long, and shows our wedding off in a short-story style film. Lee captured everything in such a special way, we can’t thank him enough! Another film for everyone to watch and cry with over and over again!
    This package really has it all, it’s a great deal, and you get the amazing and talented Lee to put a special spin on everything! Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding day was a dream for so many reasons, and we are SO grateful that we chose Lee to capture the magic. So far, we've only just received our 1 minute video highlight but we are head over heels in love with it! It 100% captures the feel and the magic of our wedding day and we've already watched it 100 times. We know the full video will be just as magical. Apart of his AMAZING work, Lee was truly a pleasure to work with! From when we first met, Lee was organized and truly listened to our vision and did what he could to capture that. His sense of humor and flexibility made him a calming presence on wedding day and so easy to work with. Thank you Lee, you are the BEST! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

Oh my goodness... all I can say is that Lee captured our wedding so perfectly that what felt like a dream LOOKED like a dream on video. From the perfectly timed shots to his sense of humor and amazing suggestions, Lee is an expert and a true professional. I enjoyed having him around all day as much as I loved the video footage. Pro tip: he has a drone, so if you get married in a particularly beautiful location like we did he can capture it from all angles!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/30/2016

Lee is incredibly talented, and amazing to work with!! Words are not enough to thank Lee for the beautiful gift he gave us. The wedding video he created for us moved so smoothly from one moment to the next of our entire day. Every angle was shot perfectly to make a beautiful piece that we will cherish for a lifetime. Lee was easy to work with from the start! While a videographer was not in our budget, Lee worked secretly with my sister and Brother-in-law to give us the most generous and best surprise for a wedding gift! He responded quickly, met with us, made us feel extremely comfortable, and was extremely efficient in the turn over of a sneak peak of our video just days after the wedding. Within a quick few months, we had the full version to review to make any edits we wanted. The video was incredible the first time but did ask for minimal changes, which Lee did within no time. We had the final copy and additional ones that we were able to give to our families! You will not be disappointed in Lee's fantastic work, and have a gift of a lifetime. I watch our video almost weekly it seems, because it is just so good and moves me every time. Thank you Lee!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Elise · Married on 06/18/2016

Booking Lee was one of the best decisions we made with the wedding, and perhaps the best money we spent too! The day went so fast but he captured the moments, the sentiment, and overall feeling of the whole day so well. I'm so in love with the full length video (and the :30 second preview) and am so thankful that we have it to relive and share with our family. He was very easy to work with and totally "got" what we were after. I barely noticed him the day of the wedding, which I really appreciated too. Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

Lee and his team are absolutely amazing! Aside from having a great product that I am in love with and can't stop watching, they were flexible and easy to work with leading up to the wedding as well as on the wedding day. They worked very well with the photographers and other vendors. Lee truly knows videography and is a true artist. I cannot wait for the full video to have as a great memory for the rest of our lives! Thanks so much to Lee and his team. I would HIGHLY recommend them...worth every cent!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lee is amazing and his work is beautiful! I have not seen my final video yet (my wedding was only a few weeks ago), but from what I've seen it will be absolutely perfect. While on my honeymoon I got to see a 30 second preview - https://www.facebook.com/lee.considine/videos/10156843136840532/ - I couldn't believe it! It was an amazing surprise to get to see so soon after my special day. Lee is easy to work with and he and his dad made a great team! I am so happy I chose to go with Lee for my videography!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 01/02/2016

I can't recommend Lee highly enough. He and his second shooter (his father, who was also wonderful) were lovely and extremely discreet, while capturing every important moment from the day. The final edited product was absolutely stunning. We asked for a few additional shots to be included in the final cut and he went back and made the requested edits with no complaint, and very promptly. The film made everyone laugh and cry - about all you can ask for from any film! Thanks Lee for capturing our special day so perfectly!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/06/2015

Lee was amazing! I love how my video turned out! It captured the day perfectly! I love how the toasts, speeches, and our vows were so integral in the video. Lee did a great job and was very responsive and affordable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a memorable and unique video!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Tenley · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Lee as our wedding photographer, and thought he was great! We haven't gotten back the wedding photos yet, but the engagement photos were great and I'm sure the wedding ones will be too. We were most impressed with how quickly we moved through our (quite long!) list of photos we wanted to take and were ahead of schedule.

Sent on 05/04/2014