Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings Reviews

41 Reviews for Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings 1
Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings 2

Jessica · Getting married on 10/10/2020

I loved my experience with Ashley so much. She she never made me feel uncomfortable once, there was just so much love in the room and acceptance. It was a very rewarding experience for me, it allowed me to see a whole different side of myself. I gained so much self love with the help of Ashley.

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

I'm so happy that I was able to help you see your self in a beautiful light. This is the most rewarding job to not only myself but in what my clients get to see in themselves!!

Victoria · Getting married on 09/25/2020

My experience with Lebeau Boudoir was amazing! Coming from quite a distance she was very accomdating about the consult as well as the reveal and product delivery. My nerves quickly melted away as I was in front of the camera because she was so fun and mellow herself that I could tell I was in great hands. My fiancé loved the gift he received and we plan to come back and get more done as well! Definitely something I would recommend to anyone looking to do something creative, fun, and out of the box.

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Im so happy you (and your fiance) loved them!!! I cant wait to have you back again...possibly even talk about wedding photography!!!

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Ashley was amazing to work with during my boudoir session. She made me feel comfortable, confident, beautiful, sexy, and simply amazing. I'm completely in love with my pictures! I couldn't be happier that I chose her for my boudoir session.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Donna · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I picked Lebeau Boudoir to do my wedding because she did an amazing job with my Boudoir session. I was going through a difficult time in my life and needed to help boost my self-image. Ashley helped me do that. Not only was she reasonable and worked with me payment wise but she made me feel like I was sexy and gorgeous again! She really helped me focus on being confident within myself! That’s how I want to feel on my wedding day with my husband to be... I want him to Be proud and happy that I am his woman and bride! That he made the right decision! I know that Ashley will make that happen because she is an amazing person and photographer!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you! You are an amazing woman, mom, and bride. Always remember this through life.

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Doing a boudoir shoot with Ashley was so amazing, I laugh at how long I put off doing it. Being over 40, with 2 kids, body parts aren’t where they used to be. Within minutes of sitting down with Ashley, I knew I had to do this, and I’m so glad I did. Her demeanor and attitude put me at ease...and by the end of the session we were laughing hysterically. While I may give my husband a few pictures from the shoot, in reality they are for me. Every time I have a moment where I just feel blah, I plan on taking the photos out and reminding myself how gorgeously beautiful I am...even in my bathrobe. Lol. THANK YOU ASHLEY!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you too! I love this job and being able to allow you to see how beautiful you are is the best part. Age is nothing but a number. It does not define you. Remember that when you are feeling down. You ARE beautiful!!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Rocha · Married on 12/21/2018

First timer!

I met Ashley at the Hartford Bridal Expo in 2018. Scheduling with her was super easy. Her Chickopee studio is beautiful and she did such a great job of making me feel comfortable and confident! I highly recommend her services as a gift to your special someone or just to yourself!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved having you and your images are absolutely gorgeous! Hope to see you again someday :)

Maggie Lapine · Married on 12/17/2018

Budoir of a lifetime

I was terrified to try budoir, but one day I sent the email without thinking. I was so nervous. Ashley was extremely professional and personable making me at ease quite quickly. The whole expierence was a blast and one I would reccomend everyone try at least once.

Sent on 01/14/2019

April · Married on 12/04/2018

I can not talk enough about how amazing my experience with Ashley was. I went into my boudoir shoot very skeptical, I'm not one to describe myself as sexy, but my hubby was really into the idea of these pictures. Shoot day I was all nerves not really such what to expect. Ashley had me laughing and relaxed within 5 steps into the studio. She knew exactly what to say to make sure I didn't feel awkward. She posed me in ways that hid my not so flattering areas and made sure my "good side" always shined. My photo came out flawless and honestly my hubby shows them off to anyone who will look he is so proud of them and honestly I am too I have never felt so beautiful in my life!! I would recommend Ashley and her experience to every single lady out there!!!

taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

My experience was fantastic! Ashley made me feel so comfortable from the very first time we spoke. I had a blast with the whole process, and I absolutely LOVE my photos.

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Nothing is better than hearing that my clients loved their experience with me!! You did amazing and those images were gorgeous!!

Susan · Married on 09/29/2018

Every minute of working with Ashley from my first inquiry with hundreds of questions all the way through the reveal of my photos and beyond was amazing! She found a way for me to feel comfortable and forget my insecurities while being the spotlight in the room. The entire session was a fun experience and I cannot wait to give my fiance the photos for Christmas!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

I'm so glad you love them and this is going to be the best gift EVER!!!

Autumn · Married on 09/28/2018

I felt extremely comfortable during my session and felt very well respected. I was nervous going in, having never done something like this before, but Ashley made me feel so amazing, and confident. She was professional and I could immediately tell she truly loves her job, and making women feel beautiful. She has a true talent for photography and I am very excited to give this to my fiance as his wedding gift.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Autumn!! I can't wait to hear what he thinks after the wedding ;) His jaw is going to hit the floor!!

Amie · Married on 09/09/2018

So I few weeks ago I went for my session. I was scared, nervous and thinking what the hell was I thinking?! Well let me tell you how fantastic Ashley was. She put me at ease and we had a lot of fun with it. The other day I went to see my proofs and omg they were fantastic! I went into it thinking there will only be a couple photos I like since I'm not all the confident. I loved so many I ended up going with a package!! I'm so happy and can not wait for my products!! I went into it thinking I was doing it for my husband and found myself happy that I did it for me.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Omg this is the best review ever!! I'm so happy you went for it. Your images came out amazing ;) Have fun on your vacation.

Astariea · Married on 08/04/2018

I was so I comfortable! Very professional and funny. Ilove the pictures and I love that my husband loves them too!!! Reasonable prices!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/24/2018

I am someone who has self esteem issues who never sees myself as others do but I knew my now husband would be beyond excited to receive photos of me in a boudoir setting so I took a deep breath and went for it. I can honestly say I am so thrilled I did because the entire experience was incredible. Ashley was super kind and made me feel safe and comfortable and the end results were incredible! My husband LOVED this gift and I highly recommend everyone do this for themselves at least once in their lifetime!

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings 3

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Oh my gosh this is the best review ever and the whole reason I have worked crazy hours for the last 3 years to make this a full time job!! To be able to show women their beauty is beyond anything I ever thought I would be able to do.

Maura · Married on 06/16/2018

Ashley was amazing. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos. Everything came out great and she is super helpful. 10/10!

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Maura! I loved being able to photograph you and Rick and your wedding was beyond gorgeous!!!

Joann · Married on 05/21/2018

Ashley makes you feel like a special woman. No matter how you feel about your body when you see your pictures you will realize how beautiful you really are. There are never any judgements just a fun relaxing session. Bring friends and make it a girls night out you won't regret it.

Jackie · Married on 02/14/2018

I love how all my pictures came out! Ashley was professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jackie!! Your images were beautiful and so are you!
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/05/2017

I Absolutely loved her .She was very professional and she made me feel extremely confident ,beautiful , and at home. Like we knew each other for a long time.
    I will definitely do this again....with her.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Aimee · Married on 09/24/2017

I did a boudoir session with Ashley and she made what could be an awkward shoot extremely comfortable! The pictures came out amazing!! She is great to work with.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

This isn't my first time working with Lebeau Boudior & Wedding. I first worked with Ashley for a boudior photo shoot. As skeptical as I was about it, she made it fun and as comfortable as possible. So obviously when I was looking for a photographer for my wedding she was top on my list of photographers to contact. When we met for a consultation she was great. She gave me a vision on what to expect and that she would take care of everything. All I had to do was show up. At the wedding she was great, with all my family taking picture with their phones she was able to work around them. I couldn't of asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Z_Runner

Zaida · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashley is the best! I knew from the first phone call that Lebeau Boudoir and Wedding was the ONE! Ashley is full of energy, super helpful and patient. She makes you feel like you knew her the longest time. If we needed something or had a question, she would respond email that very same day. The pictures were amazing! She was also willing to work with our budget, a huge plus! The day of the wedding, Ashley was efficient in taking all the “require family pictures” so we could go up and enjoy the cocktail hour. I was a wreck before the ceremony and Ashley help calm my nerves down (at least as much as she could). She made us feel comfortable (we both hate taking pictures) and made us feel relaxed. If you are looking for a GREAT photographer, you need to hire Ashley! She is our photographer of choice!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Thanh · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough about Ashley!!! Choosing Lebeau Boudoir and Weddings was one of the best decisions I made. Ashley was so helpful, patient, and a pleasure to be around from the beginning. My experiences with her, during my boudoir and our wedding, have made me feel beautiful! I was so thankful for her presence on my wedding day because she helped me feel calm and helped me hold it together! The best part, is that I am in love with my images. She captured such beautiful moments that my husband and I shared. When I first saw our pictures I felt like I was looking at wedding magazine photos. I have found my "forever" photographer!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thanh, you were so fun to work with and I feel like you are more of a friend than a client at this point. Look forward to working with you more in the future!!

Lily · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley was really sweet and attentive on the big day,
    She's amazing at getting everyone situated perfectly for the photo and lightening the mood so everyone feels relaxed and happy. I also did a boudoir photo shoot with her as a gift for my husband and the photos came out amazing! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Lily. Your wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful as well as yourself. I can't wait to see what your next session holds :)

Chantel · Married on 01/29/2017

I had an amazing time with Ashley. I had never done anything of this nature before and I never felt nervous or self conscious while in her studio. Very costly but I would recommend her to anyone!

Lebeau Boudoir & Weddings's reply:

Thank Chantel, you and your images were absolutely beautiful. I'm glad you had fun and believe me in 15-20 years those images will be priceless!