Leana Myra Photography Reviews

Leana Myra Photography 6
Leana Myra Photography 7

Janelle Hansen · Married on 09/15/2018

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Leana was so great to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures are STUNNING!!! She is an amazing photographer and so much fun to work with! I look at my photos everyday and cannot stand how great they turned out! She really captured my husband and I well! I plan on using her again in the future!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Araceli · Married on 07/20/2018

Leana went above and beyond my expectations with her photography but also with her warm and genuinely caring personality. Before the wedding she would gladly give me advice, make me feel excited and confident every time I shared a detail about the wedding and most importantly she made me feel excited to have her around at our wedding. This was the most important because I felt 100% comfortable with her from the second she arrived to take photos which helped the photos look and feel natural. She flawlessly blended into the event, everyone enjoyed the day without a photographer in their way and she was still able to get the most amazing photos. She was never intrusive and allowed us enjoy the most important moments of the day, the photos taken during those moments are stunning! We, along with our guests have said that usually you tell people the photo doesn't do the moment justice, but Leana has perfectly encapsulated the emotions and beauty of our day. I highly recommend Leana Myra Photography for the most important moments of your life

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

From day one Leana was so wonderful to work with. She is very responsive to emails and I never felt left in the dark about anything. She is also the sweetest person. Now let's get to the photos. They are AMAZING!! I wish I could upload them all here because it is so hard to pick a select few to showcase how talented she is. I was blown away by how gorgeous the images are. Leana is also very non-invasive-I never even noticed her during the ceremony and she made everything quick and painless for family and bridal party photos so we could enjoy our reception and our guests. She also whisked us away on a golf cart to take sunset photos at some secret spots at our venue. We love you Leana!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Leana Myra Photography 13
    Leana Myra Photography 14
    Leana Myra Photography 15

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Leana was so easy to work with! She made us feel very comfortable, and we had a lot of fun. She is also very quick, and keeps picture rolling. And most importantly, her pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so happy that I booked Leana for my wedding. The photographs she creates are absolutely breathtaking and she's awesome to work with. Couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Leana Myra Photography 16

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2017

Leana was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I were both nervous about being photographed, but she made it very easy and comfortable. She was extremely easy to communicate with and even helped me figure out a wedding day timeline to ensure we got all the photos we wanted (including sunset photos on the beach!). She captured the best day of our lives and all its details so beautifully. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Leana was wonderful. She made taking our photographs such a fun part of our wedding and engagement. She worked well with all of our family and friends which made things go so smoothly. Leana really caught some great candid moments which we will cherish forever. Her positive, bright personality and wonderful artistic product, she was so worth it! We loved our pictures! We would definitely work with her again! She also had really great suggestions for some of our other vendors which we also loved!

Sent on 03/03/2018

I am so incredibly thankful for Leana and all she did for us on our wedding day. The quality of service she provided is more than I could have asked for, especially given the circumstances in which she was given to shoot!! She stepped in for us last minute as our wedding photographer....literally, the morning of. On a whim, she drove down the coast to save us! Nevertheless- she gave us 110% of her  effort, heart, talent, and support. I wanted to review once id gotten the pictures back because I valued the reviews that can speak to both quality of the day of experience as well as photo quality. Let me just tell you.... THIS is the experience you want from your photographer. Image after image of happy memories and beautiful expressions of our love. She was able to capture the brightest moments from the day and the most true emotions of my heart. I am so forever grateful for these images and they will forever bring a smile to my face.

Leana played an invaluable role that day and I am so grateful for her. In the midst of the rush that was our wedding day, she helped me to stay present and be able to fully soak in the day, and i bet she doesnt even know how wonderful she was! I will definitely be using Leana for any photography needs in our future and would without question recommend her to any friend or bride  looking for a great all around photographer.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Leana Myra Photography's reply:

I am so happy I got to be your photographer. It was such a special day and I am so happy we met beautiful lady, I wish you and your husband everything good in life and love!

Kaelyn · Married on 05/21/2017

We absolutely loved our photographer, Leana. My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with her. She was very proficient, professional and made us feel extremely comfortable on our big day. Not to mention, her down to earth personality is impeccable! She captured all of the best moments and made our wedding a true fairytale with the gorgeous memories she captured. Everyone has mentioned how amazing the wedding photos are and they are the best they have seen and we truly believe it is because of the highly talented photographer we had. We would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! She also stayed in touch after the wedding and would keep me updated about the pictures and the progress she was making with them. For an anxious bride, ready to see the photos, this was so great. I will forever cherish the beautiful pictures and will be forever greatful for our photographer. We absolutely adore her! You will not find a more perfect photographer for your big day.

Sent on 06/27/2017

April · Married on 05/21/2017

We hired Leana as our photographer for my daughter's wedding. Not only was she professional and easy to work with, but the pictures and the value of her skills were phenomenal!! Everyone has been talking nonstop about the gorgeous wedding photos. Thank you Leana!

Sent on 06/27/2017

erin · Married on 04/29/2017

Leana is everything you want in a wedding photographer! She is so easy to work with and makes you feel calm and comfortable! Some photographers block other guests views during the ceremony, or they are a little intrusive because they want to get the shot, which is great but it can take away from the vibe of the day. Leana never did any of that and she still took the most amazing pictures of our day! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there to capture our moments. She truly is a wonderful person and an amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/12/2017

I really enjoyed work with looking glass photography. The photograpger was the best photographer she made me feel like I've taking pictures forever. She also makes you feel like you've know here forever! She's amazing! I would recommend this photographer 1000000 times

Sent on 07/01/2016

Leana Myra Photography's reply:

I am so happy to hear that Dulce! I loved shooting your photos and I am so happy you chose me to be your wedding photographer! You guys make the cutest couple ever!!

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Leana is amazing! We are so so so happy with the way our wedding photos came out -- she is truly so talented and professional. We had her take our engagement photos and loved her immediately. Leana is very warm and funny and made us feel totally comfortable right away (even my husband who is pretty awkward in front of a camera :)). She works very quickly and keeps things moving, which we really appreciated on our wedding day so we could have more time with our guests. She captured all the key moments and beautiful details. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Leana!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Leslie · Married on 08/05/2016

Leana, these are amazing! Truly, even better than I could have imagined. You captured everything so well, and the color and composition is stunning. We got choked up looking through these because somehow you were able to capture the emotion of this day in a completely unobtrusive way. There is so much going on at weddings that it can be hard for those involved in the wedding party to be present enough to experience the day in a meaningful way, especially when the father of the bride is also the priest, performing his first-ever wedding! These pictures are a lasting reminder of not only the importance of that day, but all the beauty and love and depth that surrounds us and our daughter, and we are so very thankful. Thank you again for your beautiful work and your commitment to making every single picture amazing before sending them to us. You were really great to work with every step of the way.

Sent on 09/11/2016

---
    Leana did an amazing job at my wedding. Both my husband and I are kind of awkward in front of the camera and we are so amazed at how good we look in our pictures and how fun it was taking them.

Leana worked with out budget and we didn't feel pressured at all when we met with her.

I loved her personality and her organizational skills. She helped me so much with keeping everything on track and getting all the photos I needed. Coming up to the wedding I'm bugged her quite a bit with questions and she was always prompt at replying to me and helped me so much with my planning and decision making.

Our photos are so good, more than I ever could have imagined. The day went by so fast and thanks to Leana I have these treasures to remember everything about my wedding. Thank you so much!!

----

Sent on 07/29/2016

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Leana is a dream to work with and I couldn't have chosen a better person to capture my wedding than her! Leana, who runs Looking Glass Wedding Photography, rocks! She is beyond kind and personable, always willing to help, and has the most creative eye for wedding photography. She was extremely easy and helpful to work with along my wedding planning journey. She met with me in person months before the wedding, was quick to answer emails, and was always willing to chat on the phone.

On the day of the wedding, Leana took my shot list to heart and added layers to my requested photos that I never would have dreamed of! She kept both my husband and I laughing and relaxed while we took photos. Taking photos with Leana never once felt pushy, posed, or a nuisance. She handled all of the shots, whether with 40 of my family members or just my husband and I, with professionalism and fun. She was great to work with! She also does a sunset photo shoot that turned out spectacularly. It allows you and your husband to have more time during your cocktail hour and allows the two of you to sneak away for a moment while your guests are dancing the night away. The sunset photo shoot was the most magical time for my husband and I and the photos that Leana captured at that moment truly showcases that magic.

About a week after the wedding, Leana posted her "sneak peaks" of the wedding day. Wow! They were absolute masterpieces! She captured my husband's and I's authentic love and joy from that day, along with showcasing our gorgeous venue. I cannot wait to see all of the wedding photos that Leana captured!

I would highly recommend Leana and Looking Glass Photography to capture your special day. She will do it with grace, kindness, professionalism, and ease.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Tisha · Married on 06/26/2016

I was new to the area and had no idea where to start looking for vendors for our wedding..... so we went to a bridal expo in San Luis Obispo. I was getting a little anxious because all the photography vendors were soo pricey. We wanted a photographer that provided quality service, beautiful pictures, and one that would work with our budget. After walking around the expo and getting overwhelmed.....we decided to stop by one more booth , and we were soo glad we did. Looking Glass Photography met our expectations and then some. Leanna was so friendly and easy to work with. She worked with our budget and the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful. Thank you Looking Glass Photography!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Leana Myra Photography's reply:

Tisha and Pablo, I adore you! Wow your wedding was so much fun and so was your engagement shoot. I'll never forget you guys on Pablo's huge motorcycle cruising around at sunset for the photos. Your wedding was beautiful and it was such a joy for me to witness your union and the blending of your two gorgeous families. Thank you for choosing me!

Durell · Married on 05/30/2016

Leana with looking glass photography did an amazing job on my wedding photos! She was organized and on time and thanks to her my wedding went off without any problems. She not only took amazing photographs of my special day but she also made sure my wedding stayed on schedule and that everything was taken care off. My wedding album is something I'll cherish for all time and the photos are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Leana Myra Photography's reply:

You know I adore you Durrell! What a remarkable day your wedding was, you looked so beautiful. I am so glad you chose me as your photographer and so thrilled to have an amazing new friend in you!

chris · Married on 10/18/2015

I inquired multiple photographers, and was taken back by how much of an expense this would be. I found Leana, and her prices were very reasonable (especially compared to the other 5 photographers I have spoke with). We met with Leana and she went over all of her services, and offered specific insight to shooting at our venue since she has done work there several times. She provided us with a recommended detailed timeline and shot list ( which streamed lined everything and kept the reception on track). Leana was extremely professional, and genuinely cared how our special day turned out. After a short period of time, Leana notified me that the pictures were available and sent me a link to the website. The pictures came out AMAZING, and Leana really captured some really special moments. The website is easy to navigate and you can download individual photos or even the entire album.There is no doubt that Leana was a huge part of making our Wedding Day so special.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Leana Myra Photography's reply:

I am so glad you chose me as your photographer. It was so fun to be a part of your wedding and share in your happy day!

chris · Married on 10/18/2015

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • W

Witny · Married on 06/20/2015

Leana was absolutely amazing and I am so happy she was my photographer. She is very easy to work with and so helpful. Along with taking beautiful pictures, she helped me plan the schedule for my wedding day. Her experience and advice was greatly appreciated. She was very easy to work with and very responsive. My engagement photos are beautiful and I can't wait to see my wedding photos. On my wedding day, she made me feel relaxed and made she all the photos I wanted were taken. She is very fast, so I was able to enjoy my cocktail hour and didn't have to have posed photos taken for hours on end. My husband really loved that since he does not like his picture taken. Her assistant Jill was wonderful as well. I loved how enthusiastic, fun, and helpful she was. My day would not have been so perfect without Leana.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

Leana was so amazing with helping me with my wedding and photographing the day. From beginning to end, she was phenomenal. My wedding planner ended up disappearing on me, so she helped me create a wedding timeline for the day of my wedding which helped things go a lot more smoothly. She also did our engagement photos which turned out beautiful and was a good friend to us through out the whole planning experience. I couldn't have asked for a better Photographer and person in general to help me through the process. Thank you, Leana! You truly were and are amazing.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Maggie · Married on 11/01/2014

Looking Glass Photography did a phenomenal job at our wedding in Santa Barbara, CA on November 1, 2014. Lead photographer Annie Hock, along with Leana Myra captured literally every single moment of our special day creating a beautiful story that we will forever treasure. We are literally blow away by the beauty and quality of their work. From our engagement photo shoot to our posed family portraits Annie executed our vision perfectly and we could not be happier with the outcome of our photographs! Thank you, thank you, thank you Annie and Leana you are the best! Maggie & Ryan

Sent on 01/04/2015

I can not say enough good things about Leana. I recently got married 10/25/14 at Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach, and seriously could not have pulled my wedding off without her. I live in Las Vegas so I was trying to plan a wedding a state away . Leana helped me find my Dj & the bakery where I got my cupcakes from. We talked on the phone multiple times and I felt like she was a friend helping me plan my wedding, not just my photographer. She went over and above and then above that ! She is truly amazing and believe it or not very affordable for the quality of work she does. I wish there was more stars for her!

Sent on 11/17/2014