Leah's Beauty Art Reviews

Leah's Beauty Art 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect for everyone

Leah mad my whole wedding party feel so beautiful. Everyone agreed it was the best the ever looked. She really took the time to understand my vision and made us all feel relaxed and calm throughout the whole day. She listened to everyone's ideas and executed perfectly. I had girls who liked more glam and eyelashed and others who like very minimal natural looks and everything she did was beautiful. I wish I had more excusues to have Leah come do my makeup. She really was the best in all ways possible. Do not use anyone else. If she is available I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Alex · Married on 11/05/2017

Leah was amazing! She was so perceptive to my ideas and vision for how I wanted myself and my bridesmaids to look. She arrived early and stayed late to ensure everyone was beautified and ready to go! She even provided a little touch-up kit with my lipstick color for me to use throughout my day, which was a really nice touch. She’s the best!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Leah - Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding day! I got sooooo many compliments on how awesome I looked and I have you to thank for that. I feel so lucky that I got to have you as a MUA and can't say thank you enough :).

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emma · Married on 05/27/2017

Leah is magic!!! She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life on my wedding day!!! She is so talented and makes you feel like a goddess. Thank you Leah!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

Leah went above and beyond for me on my wedding day, and she went well out of her way, literally. I've followed Leah's work for years and I knew I didn't want anyone else to do my makeup for my wedding. I had someone else do my makeup for my engagement photos because I didn't want to ask Leah to travel so far twice. I wish I could have had her for both. The way she does makeup it looks amazing in person AND in photos. This is really important. In my other experience my makeup looked okay for photos but crazy in person. It was way too much. Leah has the skill to make you look red carpet worthy in photos and in person, so I looked the most beautiful I have ever felt in real life and in images that I'll cherish for years to come. Leah did my makeup, my mom's makeup, my mother-in-law's makeup and 5 of my bridesmaid's makeup. She showed up on time, set up in a small space, and was fun, efficient, kind, and professional all day long after a long car ride. I appreciate that she was there for me that day so much. I highly recommend Leah for any event. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Leah was extremely professional and attentive to all of our needs. If i ever needed any services like this again she would be my first call and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2016

JILLIAN · Married on 06/04/2016

Leah was AMAZING! She did an awesome job - I couldn't have been happier! Thanks again Leah for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jayme · Married on 08/11/2018

Bridal Makeup

Leah did my makeup for my wedding back in August along with my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law . I had 3 other makeup trials with 3 other people before finding Leah . She was the only one who gave me the look I was going for! I wanted to look more glam than my everyday makeup but I didn’t want it to feel heavy and or overdone. My bridal party couldn’t stop raving on how talented she is . Everyone absolutely loved their makeup. Leah listens to you, listens to what look your going for, she takes her time and makes sure everything is perfect!
    Leah, thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/28/2018