Leah Martin Photography Reviews

Leah Martin Photography 1
Leah Martin Photography 2
Leah Martin Photography 3

Kristyna · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved having Leah as our photographer. She was so accommodating, especially since we live out of town--she was always available by phone or email and was able to make our in-person meetings work with our schedule. On the day of, she wrangled a LARGE bridal party and an even larger/unruly family for group photos. She kept us on time, and we were so happy to share our big day with her!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Leah Martin Photography 4
    Leah Martin Photography 5
    Leah Martin Photography 6

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't even begin to explain how helpful Leah was during the entire process. She even helped me make a decision on my veil! She knows what's what when it comes to the wedding day and having someone that knows how to keep it real really helped me. And let's not forget that her photos came out gorgeous. She made us feel comfortable even though we're both super awkward in front of the camera and that clearly shows in the photography. Hire Leah!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Leah is so easy to work with! She makes the experience personal and makes sure you are getting all you need!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Leah is the best! She put us at ease and made us feel comfortable from our very first phone conversation with her. Choosing her to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made and we were thrilled with her every step of the way. We had a really fun winter engagement shoot with her and used some of the pictures for our Save the Dates, which she helped us photoshop. She was amazing on our wedding day, making sure to get pictures of everything we'd want and more all while keeping us laughing. We recently received our pictures and are overwhelmed by how much we love them. I am thinking we will be taking more photos with Leah in the future not only because of how talented she is but also because we just adore her! We could not recommend her more.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Leah and her team were amazing! We loved working with her for our engagement session and our wedding day. She was very responsive to all of our emails and questions. Most importantly, we love our photos! They are simply amazing and really capture our day. Leah did a great job editing our photos and had a really quick turn around time.

Sent on 11/08/2014

The pictures from my wedding are nothing less than perfect--I could honestly frame any and all of them. Leah is very organized, professional, and friendly. She made the entire process so much easier, and helped organize everything on the wedding day--all I had to do was show up and smile. I received the pictures very quickly after the wedding, and I love love LOVE them!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2013

Leah and her team did an amazing job with our engagement/wedding pics. They were on time & captured every moment that we requested. Leah was such a calming presense on a very busy hectic day. She went aove & beyond as a photographer and made sure my day was truly special and captured every moment perfectly.

Being a first time bride I must have emailed her a million times, changed my mind every other day or was very undecisive. She was patient, friendly and offered some great ideas.

I would recommend her to anyone wanting to capture a special time in their lives.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2013

Leah is not just an amazing photographer, but also wonderful to work with. She helps keep you calm and reminds you not to stress. She keeps family members in check, and somehow was even able to get my grandmother to smile. Her pictures are beautiful. She has a natural ability to capture the feelings of a moment. I would definitely recommend working with Leah for your wedding and engagement photos.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2013

Leah provided photography services for my daughters wedding at Mystic Aquarium. We had spoken with several photographers prior to meeting with Leah; right away we could tell Leah was the photographer for us. She made us feel comfortable and assured us that taking pictures inside the Aquarium was not an issue. (this was our main concern). We just received the pictures and they have taken our breath away. She is an amazing photographer and the pictures are stunning. She managed to capture every moment of the wedding from start to finish. The hardest part will be deciding which photos to be in the album. On a side note; Leah went above and beyond for our family; my daughters grandfather passed away three weeks after the wedding, I called Leah and asked for a photo from the wedding to use in the service for him; she sent four photos immediately and they were beautiful. If you want a truly professional caring photographer who captures each and every moment; please choose Leah Martin Photography.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2013

Leah’s passion for photography and dynamic personality were apparent from the moment we met her. After spending five minutes with Leah we knew that our search for a wedding photographer was over. Her creative ability never ceased to amaze us as it shined through in each and every one of our wedding photographs. With such grace and ease Leah is able to make you, your wedding party, family and friends comfortable in front of the camera. Through this process we were fortunate enough to find a phenomenal photographer and also gain a friend. We will continue to use Leah as our photographer for future family events and milestones!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Katelyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Leah is absolutely wonderful. Her work shows her years of experience, and she really makes it a point get to know her clients! She knows how to capture every important detail of your special day, and she truly makes you feel like it is all about you. She is amazing!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Christina · Married on 12/22/2012

Leah did such an amazing job at capturing my wedding day. From the little details that I wouldn't have even remembered if it wasn't for her to the all important special photos that were better than I could have even ever imagined.
    She was so creative in her approach and she made us laugh the entire time. There were a few special shots that I requested and they turned out phenomenal. I trusted her to just do her thing and my photos are unbelievably amazing! She truly has an eye for this, and I highly recommend her for any special event!
    Thanks Leah, we love you!!!
    Christina and Bryon

Sent on 02/02/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

We cannot say enough about Leah Martin Photography!!! To say that Leah is talented is a huge understatement. Her creativity and eye for amazing pictures is exceptional. Our wedding photographs captured every big and small moment during our special day...we look at them all the time and feel so lucky that Leah was able to photograph such an important day in our lives. Not only is Leah talented and creative, she is also a true professional. She worked with us ahead of time and gave us many ideas and tips for our wedding. On that day, she was organized and kept everything going smoothly amidst chaos! We would recommend Leah Martin Photography to everyone. We loved her so much, we had her do a maternity photo shoot and we are IN LOVE with the photos. Thank you Leah for everything!

Sent on 01/29/2013
  • emo26

erin · Married on 06/05/2010

Leah photographed our engagement session and our wedding. We had rain for both but it didn't stop us!! She made us feel at such ease, even with the weather! We had so much fun at our engagement session playing around in the rain. And then on our wedding there was a huge thunderstorm during our ceremony. She was still able to get amazing shots outside and nobody got soaked! When we got to the reception Leah came running up to me during dinner. There was a rainbow outside!! She got the most gorgeous shot of us on the rooftop of the Marriott with the rainbow in the backdrop and our reflexion in a huge puddle beneath us. She had so many fun & great ideas to deal with the rain and we are so happy to have been able to work with her. We are now using Leah as our family photographer with our newest addition joining us, our daughter!

Sent on 02/02/2013
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/27/2008

Leah is amazing! She captured so many special moments at our wedding. She is reliable, professional and extremely talented, a pleasure to work with. She also did our engagement photos and has since taken photos of our baby girl.

Sent on 01/29/2013