Lea Bremicker Photography Reviews

Lea Bremicker Photography 4
Lea Bremicker Photography 5
  • Stevi

Stevi Wilson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Lea Bremicker is a dream!

Not only is Lea one of the sweetest and most genuine people you will ever meet, she is an amazing and talented photographer. She has an eye for capturing those magical and organic in-between moments as well as finding the beautiful details in those large scale scenic moments. I am so happy she was there with us on our big day and I am so happy with all the beautiful memories she gave us from our day. She made everyone so comfortable and it truly felt like Lea was part of our family. I feel lucky to have had an opportunity to work with Lea!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Evy

Evy Wilkins · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything we wanted in a photographer and more!

Lea is a fantastic wedding photographer who captured our day perfectly. She clearly loves what she does and her passion for making you and your partner feel special is palpable. We were drawn to Lea's natural, romantic style which jived with our personalities. What I appreciated most about Lea was that she took the time to understand want mattered to my husband and me, then she did everything to bring that vision to life. Her photography skills are exceptional. Lea is full of energy and a pure joy to work with. If you have the chance to work with her for your special day, seize it!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Negin

Negin Ebadi · Married on 07/05/2019

Fun, Creative, and Professional

Lea is such a great photographer. Fun, creative, and professional. She has a great eye to capture beautiful and fresh moments. She was so helpful throughout the process and quick with sharing our photos!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Passey · Married on 05/18/2019

love love love love

Lea is a delight. From first messaging her on Instagram to corresponding as we made plans to the actual photo shoot and then receiving our pictures, she has been quick to respond and so helpful in working out all the details.
    We flew down from Utah for a formals session (bride and groom pre-wedding.) Lea really emphasized natural interaction between my fiancé and me and it shows in the photos. We look beautiful and she clearly knows what she’s doing as a photographer, but my favorite thing about our photos is that we look like ourselves. There is so much nuanced personality that shines through. You can’t capture that if you aren’t passionate and skilled as a photographer. My fiancé isn’t big on taking photos but Lea’s warmth and humor really helped bring out the best in him. :)
    One last detail I wanted to add- because of our late afternoon flight time, we were cutting it close to pick up our flowers from a local florist. Lea was able to pick them up for us and bring them to our early morning photo shoot. That speaks so much to her kindness and willingness to make the whole experience low-stress and fun.
    I would absolutely recommend Lea as a photographer!

Lea Bremicker Photography 6
    Lea Bremicker Photography 11
    Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Brandie

Brandie Farnam · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Blend - F&F captured the authentic, raw moments AND traditional portraits beautifully

So grateful to Fierce & Fringe for capturing all of the little details and priceless moments at our wedding - we've loved reliving the day through the pictures! I originally found F&F on Instagram searching for AZ Photographers and fell in love with her work. She's incredibly talented and manages to make her photos look like a piece of art. Lea is also one-of-a-kind -- she's super warm and bubbly and made both our engagement shoot and wedding pictures so much fun. She even managed to get huge, genuine smiles out of me and my husband!

Largely because of her influence, I have a new found appreciation and love for photography. I had no idea there were so many different styles. I'm extremely grateful that she was willing to not only shoot the authentic, raw moments, but also took some traditional posed photos too that we wanted so we could have the best of both worlds. Last but not least, she also turned around sneak peaks within 24 hours for both photo shoots and got all of our wedding photos back to us in less than a month. Highly recommend working with her if you have the chance!

Lea Bremicker Photography 12
    Lea Bremicker Photography 21
    Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Feeser · Married on 01/10/2019

I ran in heels with my husband. And I don’t regret it.

Our shoot with Lea was beyond magical. My husband and I were instantly at ease, she made us feel welcomed and comfortable. It was adventurous, and we trusted her completely. If you’re looking for a person who fully is passionate in their work, and is truly talented through the process look no further.
    I’d recommend her over and over again.
    We loved it. And she is our forever photographer in whichever season we are in.

Sent on 02/13/2019