LB Innovations Events Reviews

15 | Arlington, VA

15 Reviews for LB Innovations Events

Cheryl Wood · Married on 12/01/2018

The LB Innovations Events owner and team are Dynamic, dependable, creative, and courteous

I love working with LaTasha and the LB Innovations Events team. They are timely, pleasant to work with, and always go above-and-beyond the task at hand. I highly recommend this company!

• kyelli

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

LaTasha and the LB Innovations Events team did a spectacular job in designing and coordinating my wedding. LaTasha is very responsive, professional and was able to create an elegant affair with minimal input from me. All I had to do was provide my wedding colors and my likes. LaTasha ran with it and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend LB Innovations Events for designing or coordinating any type of event. Thank you for the amazing job!

Theresa · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful job

Everything was beautiful. The set up turned out very nice.

Kendall · Married on 05/26/2018

LB Innovations made sure everything was taken care of on our day. Even the things we didn’t even think of! Would recommend to anyone

Bonita · Married on 09/09/2017

The LB Innovations team were absolutely phenomenal! They managed my annual women's empowerment conference and ran it like a well-oiled machine! For the first time EVER - I was able to facilitate my conference with zero worries. From the decor to registration and overseeing the logistics - everything was perfectly organized! They are officially my personal team of "Olivia Pope's" for all of my events going forward! #ItsHandled

~ Bonita Parker, Event Visionary | Award-nominated Best-selling Author | Life & Transformation Strategist

Pamela · Married on 07/01/2017

I contacted LB Innovations one month before my wedding date regarding my bouquet, boutonnieres, and mothers corsages. ( I know that was not proper wedding etiquette, but we only had 2 months to plan.) I chose LB Innovation after seeing a beautiful bouquet that they had previously done for a wedding on Facebook. After completing the online questionnaire, I spoke with Mrs. LaTasha Briscoe to discuss my "vision" and sent her pictures of 2 bouquets I liked. LB Innovations exceeded my expectation and vision by creating an absolutely beautiful bouquet that was a combination of the 2 pictures. Also, LB Innovations was very accommodationg and was able to incorporate a very important/personal accessory to the bouquet at the very last-minute. I highly recommend LB Innovations and will definitely keep them at the top of my list for future events ( i.e. my 50th birthday is in November....)

Janelle · Married on 04/01/2017

Although I was a tad stressed about our upcoming wedding, I had zero stress associated with the decor or things running smoothly. I knew that we were in very good hands with Mrs. Briscoe of LBInnovations. Everyone raved about how beautiful the reception hall was. She and her team fulfilled all of our requests and more.

I would recommend LBInnovations to anyone! Thanks for a job very well done!!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

LB Innovations Events's reply:

Thank you so very much. It was pleasure working with you!

Cheryl · Married on 07/09/2016

Great vendor and service was awesome!

Sanita Mitchell · Married on 09/19/2009

Fantastic Experience

LB Innovation was FANTASTIC to work with. LaTasha is soooooo PATIENT and very supportive. She definitely has her clients best interest at heart. No matter how much experience you have with planning your own events, things can become very frustrating at times. Tasha's calm demeanor kept me from becoming a eventzilla.....:)
    My husband and I are very pleased with her services and will definitely use her services for future events.

Paula · event on: 12/03/2016

On the 3rd of December, 2016 the Tri-County Youth Services Bureau in Southern Maryland celebrated its 45th Year Anniversary Gala. LB Innovations Event Coordinator was the event planner for this Celebration. I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Briscoe who, is an expert in her field. She is knowledgeable and resourceful, professional, honest, and most of all, she is warm. Ms. Briscoe has a welcoming spirit, which makes it even more intriguing to have confidence in knowing that you are hiring some who you will have the pleasure of working with to plan your special event.

A · Married on 12/01/2016

Very accommodating and creative to fit our budget. Thoughtful gift of beautiful wedding topper. I recommend.

Tamara · Married on 07/16/2016

The owner of LB Innovations, LaTasha told us up front, tell me what you like and don't like and let me create it. Well I went through the stress of trying to create a vision board for my wedding (which took months) instead of taking her advice. In the end, she took the ideas I kind of still had in my head and created our perfect wedding in July 2016. AMAZING and highly recommend!

Aisha · Married on 05/01/2016

Very accommodating and creative to fit our budget. Thoughtful gift of beautiful wedding cake topper. Planning, flowers, and vendor management, lots of hand-holding of the very un-creative bride. I recommend.

Tysheena · Married on 08/26/2017

Latasha was an excellent coordinator/ planner/ florist. As stressed as I was about the little details of my wedding, Latasha made sure everything turned out beautiful. Thanks again to you and your team for making my wedding everything and more..

Brenda · Married on 09/02/2017

4.2

LB Innovations did a great job. I recommend establishing a schedule to review progress to include designs arrangements. The onsite services provided were awesome. Ms. Briscoe and her staff were at the ready. They engaged with other Vendors and alleviated a lot of pressure off of the Bride and other wedding party members who were initially assisting. I'd recommend LB Innovations in the future.