LB Innovations Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Neilla
    Neilla C. Married on 09/18/2021

Top Notch!!!

There are no words to describe the quality and level of professionalism we received. From start to finish LaTasha and her team took care of my wedding very well. I gave her my vision and she exceeded my expectations. I had last minute requests and changes and everything went so smoothly. My family and guests were very impressed and gave LaTasha plenty of kudos. Everything was decorated beautifully and you could tell every detail was planned out perfectly. I am forever grateful at the way the wedding turned out. I will absolutely reach out for any future events. ❤️
  • Livia
    Livia Married on 08/07/2021

Amazingly beautiful

Thank you so much for your diligence, patience, creativity, and most importantly your professionalism.

I know working with brides can be hard but you ROCK!
    Clauvenda F. Married on 08/30/2019

August Wedding

I absolutely loved the floral arrangement, I provided a vision of what I was looking for and you provided something better. Thanks for everything.
    Jannette S. Married on 08/10/2019

EPA National Honor Awards

I conducted research to find a company that would provide reasonable prices and quality service. I would highly recommend LB Innovations to anyone who has interest in fulfilling their needs for beautifully hand-crafted floral arrangements for special events. I was pleased with the outcome of the arrangements intended for an award ceremony at my work location.
    We received many compliments and made certain that LB Innovations received the credit.
    Cheryl W. Married on 12/01/2018

The LB Innovations Events owner and team are Dynamic, dependable, creative, and courteous

I love working with LaTasha and the LB Innovations Events team. They are timely, pleasant to work with, and always go above-and-beyond the task at hand. I highly recommend this company!
  • kyelli
    Kimberly Married on 10/06/2018
    LaTasha and the LB Innovations Events team did a spectacular job in designing and coordinating my wedding. LaTasha is very responsive, professional and was able to create an elegant affair with minimal input from me. All I had to do was provide my wedding colors and my likes. LaTasha ran with it and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend LB Innovations Events for designing or coordinating any type of event. Thank you for the amazing job!
    Theresa Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful job

Everything was beautiful. The set up turned out very nice.
    Kendall Married on 05/26/2018
    LB Innovations made sure everything was taken care of on our day. Even the things we didn’t even think of! Would recommend to anyone
    Melissa Married on 04/14/2018

Great experience! Latasha is attentive and brings great care to her clients.

Thank you for all you did to make our event spectacular.
    Bonita Married on 09/09/2017
    The LB Innovations team were absolutely phenomenal! They managed my annual women's empowerment conference and ran it like a well-oiled machine! For the first time EVER - I was able to facilitate my conference with zero worries. From the decor to registration and overseeing the logistics - everything was perfectly organized! They are officially my personal team of "Olivia Pope's" for all of my events going forward! #ItsHandled

~ Bonita Parker, Event Visionary | Award-nominated Best-selling Author | Life & Transformation Strategist
    Pamela Married on 07/01/2017
    I contacted LB Innovations one month before my wedding date regarding my bouquet, boutonnieres, and mothers corsages. ( I know that was not proper wedding etiquette, but we only had 2 months to plan.) I chose LB Innovation after seeing a beautiful bouquet that they had previously done for a wedding on Facebook. After completing the online questionnaire, I spoke with Mrs. LaTasha Briscoe to discuss my "vision" and sent her pictures of 2 bouquets I liked. LB Innovations exceeded my expectation and vision by creating an absolutely beautiful bouquet that was a combination of the 2 pictures. Also, LB Innovations was very accommodationg and was able to incorporate a very important/personal accessory to the bouquet at the very last-minute. I highly recommend LB Innovations and will definitely keep them at the top of my list for future events ( i.e. my 50th birthday is in November....)
    Janelle Married on 04/01/2017
    Although I was a tad stressed about our upcoming wedding, I had zero stress associated with the decor or things running smoothly. I knew that we were in very good hands with Mrs. Briscoe of LBInnovations. Everyone raved about how beautiful the reception hall was. She and her team fulfilled all of our requests and more.

I would recommend LBInnovations to anyone! Thanks for a job very well done!!!

LB Innovations Events's reply:

Thank you so very much. It was pleasure working with you!
    Paula Event on: 12/03/2016
    On the 3rd of December, 2016 the Tri-County Youth Services Bureau in Southern Maryland celebrated its 45th Year Anniversary Gala. LB Innovations Event Coordinator was the event planner for this Celebration. I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Briscoe who, is an expert in her field. She is knowledgeable and resourceful, professional, honest, and most of all, she is warm. Ms. Briscoe has a welcoming spirit, which makes it even more intriguing to have confidence in knowing that you are hiring some who you will have the pleasure of working with to plan your special event.
    Cheryl Married on 07/09/2016
    Great vendor and service was awesome!
    Sanita M. Married on 09/19/2009

Fantastic Experience

LB Innovation was FANTASTIC to work with. LaTasha is soooooo PATIENT and very supportive. She definitely has her clients best interest at heart. No matter how much experience you have with planning your own events, things can become very frustrating at times. Tasha's calm demeanor kept me from becoming a eventzilla.....:)
    My husband and I are very pleased with her services and will definitely use her services for future events.
    A Married on 12/01/2016
    Very accommodating and creative to fit our budget. Thoughtful gift of beautiful wedding topper. I recommend.
    Tamara Married on 07/16/2016
    The owner of LB Innovations, LaTasha told us up front, tell me what you like and don't like and let me create it. Well I went through the stress of trying to create a vision board for my wedding (which took months) instead of taking her advice. In the end, she took the ideas I kind of still had in my head and created our perfect wedding in July 2016. AMAZING and highly recommend!
    Aisha Married on 05/01/2016
    Very accommodating and creative to fit our budget. Thoughtful gift of beautiful wedding cake topper. Planning, flowers, and vendor management, lots of hand-holding of the very un-creative bride. I recommend.
    Tysheena Married on 08/26/2017
    Latasha was an excellent coordinator/ planner/ florist. As stressed as I was about the little details of my wedding, Latasha made sure everything turned out beautiful. Thanks again to you and your team for making my wedding everything and more..
    Brenda Married on 09/02/2017
    LB Innovations did a great job. I recommend establishing a schedule to review progress to include designs arrangements. The onsite services provided were awesome. Ms. Briscoe and her staff were at the ready. They engaged with other Vendors and alleviated a lot of pressure off of the Bride and other wedding party members who were initially assisting. I'd recommend LB Innovations in the future.
    Sarah S. Married on 07/17/2021

Birthday Celebration

For my 60th birthday I didn’t want to do the planning, decision making so it was good to have someone experienced making the calls and setting the time frames. The setup was great, love the food (Heard a lot of compliments on that), clean up went well. A very Hot day.