Lawson Event Rentals Reviews

18 | Plano, TX

18 Reviews for Lawson Event Rentals

18 Lawson Event Rentals Reviews

Hailey · Married on 06/17/2017

Your rental company search is over- I regularly use Lawson for the weddings and events I coordinate. I have never been disappointed with the quality of service and care they put into making the rental process easy. The team is very responsive, accommodating, and so friendly. I have yet to find another rental company that has as high a quality of product for the prices they do. I highly recommend to all my clients to work with them!

carol · Married on 05/20/2017

Lawson Rentals is a wonderful, personal service co. that has the clients wishes & desires first & foremost. The owners & staff are so delightful to work with & want to make everything perfect for any event! Wonderful inventory of all things for the perfect party! They are truly the best!!

Rhonda · Married on 04/21/2017

Lawson Event Rentals CARES about your event or wedding. Truly cares! Their attention to detail is amazing!

Sharon · Married on 12/19/2016

The best in town...will always try to use....not a wedding party

Dawn · Married on 12/14/2016

This rental company is very responsive. I enjoy working with them because they make me feel like a priority.
    Dawn Finley
    Belo Mansion
    Dallas, TX

Katherine · Married on 12/03/2016

Great company! Flexible hours for pick up/drop off.

Mary · Married on 12/03/2016

Such a pleasure to work with Cassie and Lawson’s Event Rentals! Very competitive pricing and a large selection of items needed for a wedding! I was so excited we could get all of our linens, chairs, and extra tables with one vendor vs several! Extremely convenient. Cassie is such a sweetheart! She helped set up “mock” table designs with our linens/chairs so we got a better feel of what our space would look like. Lawson’s even ordered linen sizes for us that they didn’t even carry at the time – talk about great customer service! After our wedding, my wedding planner said she had never seen so pristine chavari chairs and stemmed linens. Needless to say, ALL of us (including vendors) were extremely impressed with the care and quality Lawson’s provided to us on our wedding! I can’t recommend Lawson’s enough!! Thank you so much for making our big day extra special!!!

Rachael · Married on 11/15/2016

Do not look any further for your rental needs...Cassy and her amazing team provide quality products with a wide variety to choose from and service beyond reproach. They are friendly and professional, timely and efficient and their prices are reasonable. We had a wonderful experience, AGAIN, and will continue to use them in the future.

Cayce · Married on 10/29/2016

No complaints, great company to work with. Loved our linens!

Tania · Married on 10/15/2016

Very upfront, no hidden charges. They were extremely professional and everything was set up according to our agreement. I love the quality of the chairs. Thank you! :)

Vicky · Married on 10/08/2016

awesome work, would do business with them again

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2016

I own a bakery (Absolutely Edible Cakes & Catering) and I use Lawson's for my daughters wedding. EVERYTHING about Lawson's was 10 star. Even before the wedding I placed Lawson's on my website as the exclusive rental vendor. Over the past 17 years that I've been in the industry this is by far the best rental company I've dealt with across the board.... cost and service. I love Lawsons and would highly recommend to anyone.

Karli · Married on 10/07/2016

Lawson Event Rentals is always extremely responsive, professional and prompt. I love working with them because I know that they always come through with what was promised. I'm comfortable leaving them to setup and strike on their own because they follow direction so well. Highly recommend!

Mr. · Married on 01/08/2014

Lawson's Event Rental has provided chivari chairs for two weddings I decorated. Thier service and pricing are wonderful.
    This Company provides a very professional platform to provide you with the rental items you need at an affordable price you want.
    Check out Lawson's Event Rental for your upcoming Event, Wedding or Social.
    Carlos @ Events by Carlos

Krishna · Married on 03/27/2007

Great customer service and support team !

Nosa · Married on 10/29/2016

Quality products, always professional and great customer service!

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

3.5

Working with "the Cassies" for the second time was so great! We could have benefited from faster communication/responses via email, text, or phone call, but we were so grateful for the support anyway!! The linens were a bit worn and you could see the brown table through the white cloth, but that was so minor for how casual our event was that we weren't worried about it. We really look forward to working with them again for our big fundraising Gala in April!!! They make it all so beautiful and professional, and we don't feel shorted on the quality because of our non-profit status and tax discount.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lawson Event Rentals's reply:

Dear Private User, Thank you for your review. First, thank you for your business and we are thankful that you will be using us again in the future. Regarding the responsiveness, Lawson Event Rentals prides itself on quick response times and availability to our customers. I sincerely apologize if there was a delay. We attempt to give all of our customers direct access so they can reach us at anytime and this even goes for our owner. She will many times give out her personal cell number to customers so they can call or text her directly with any needs. Regarding the non-profit status, over half of our customers are non-profits. We would never wish to treat our non-profit customers with anything less than the best. If this was your experience, please call us directly and we will make it right.

Annemarie · Married on 07/15/2017

3.0

The linens were beautiful! The only concern I had was regarding the wrinkles on the linens. One of my wedding planners had to ask for a steamer to be brought out to get the wrinkles out on the linens on the tables (should have been an automatic). Other than that, everything was great!