Lawrence Santa Photography Reviews

Lawrence Santa Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Marionneaux · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Moment ls Captured with Authenticity

I loved working with Lawrence :). He made me feel very comfortable and was able to listen and quickly adapt to our needs and execute exactly what we were going for. He even used a drone, which was really cool! I can't thank him enough for helping us save these special memories in such a beautiful way. I also felt that he was capturing very genuine aspects of our big day. It is truly priceless!

Sent on 09/03/2019

John · Married on 08/24/2019

Great and Friendly

Lawrence was great. He did a great job of guiding us and being subtle about a lot of things. Highly recommend for sure.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Nick Smith · Married on 08/10/2019

Nick Smith

Lawrence was pretty much perfect

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Clio

Clio Chimento · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful photos, wonderful to work with

Lawrence was so great to work with. My husband and I are a little camera shy, so he made sure we got some posed pictures, and the rest were more candid, which was exactly right for us. He captured so many lovely moments! We felt so comfortable around him, and our guests said he was great to interact with as well. The photos were delivered very promptly, so we were able to enjoy them right away. We really loved his work and we're so happy to have such a great way to remember the day.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Ariel · Married on 05/11/2019

Really good!

Lawrence Santa was the real deal! Great work, I was glad to have him apart of our big day!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Lawrence Santa Photography 8
    Lawrence Santa Photography 9
    Lawrence Santa Photography 10

Eliana Lawson · Married on 04/20/2019

My experience

Lawrence is very experienced, professional, and fun. He made us very happy with all the photos he took and edited. He helped make our special day great.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 03/31/2019

We loved him

Lawrence was a fantastic photographer. He was attentive, kind, flexible, helpful and professional. I gave him almost zero direction, other than the basic shots of us and our families, and he effortlessly captured so many amazing candid photos from our wedding day! We were so lucky to have worked with him, and we recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs a photographer :)

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Lawrence Santa Photography 11
  • Tuyet

Tuyet Pham · Married on 06/20/2017

100% RECOMMEND!!! Above and beyond everything we wanted in a photographer!

It was such a pleasure working with Lawrence for our engagement shoot and wedding day! My husband and I have always been awkward in pictures and can hardly ever find a good picture together but Lawrence made our pictures BEAUTIFUL and so genuine. He captured moments and feelings that we wanted to capture and was extremely accommodating throughout the process and our requests. He made us feel 100% comfortable and worked so well with our other vendors to make sure there was less stress for us to worry about. We knew that the one thing that was the most important to us on our special day was having great pictures/memories to look back to; and Lawrence out did every expectation we had! Everyone still talks about how gorgeous our pictures are till this day. He’s much more to us than a photographer now because we will definitely use him for every big event in our life and we recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Lawrence Santa Photography 24
    Lawrence Santa Photography 25
  • Kenna

Kenna Thompson · Married on 04/15/2019

Good Experience with Lawrence on our Big Day!

Lawrence was a great photographer. He was super flexible and easy to work with on my wedding day. I was kind of nervous because I didn't talk to him until the day before the wedding and we had never met in person, nor did I see his work. I found him on Lily and Lime - an awesome budget friendly photography website. Although he had been a photographer for many years before, he was new to the company and unsure about the protocol in terms of communication with the customer. I was OK with it because I am far from a bridezilla and was stressed out with other details of the wedding anyway, but other brides might not be happy with that. The day of the wedding he was very calm and pretty much did whatever we asked him to. In hindsight, I wish he was a little more commanding in terms of telling people where to stand in family photos (there were some awkward gaps of people in several of the shots), or tell me that my necklace is crooked and have me fix it, and that he had a little more variety in the poses he had my husband and I do in our couples only shots. I didn't really know what I wanted, so partially my fault, but I was hoping that he would have some more ideas. Also, I felt like the angles of the shots really accentuated my double chin (I'm used to the downward tilting selfie that makes everyone look good, haha) and I don't really feel beautiful in any of my pictures. But I think that is more of a personal problem than a photography problem. That said, overall we were happy with our experience. We got many beautiful photos of our big day! Thanks, Lawrence!

Sent on 07/27/2019