Lavicci Weddings Reviews

Lavicci Weddings 2
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Bowker · Married on 08/31/2019

Beyond Our Expectations: Best Planner Ever

Our wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without Roxy! She is smart, organized super friendly and wise with time. We had so many compliments about how amazing our wedding was and it truly would not have been so wonderful without her. She kept us organized, and on time. She made my wedding vision come true even though I only hired her for day of coordination, I felt she went above and beyond. You cannot go wrong hiring her and her team! She was by far my favorite vendor and I don’t regret a penny spent on her! I just wished I had found her at the beginning of my planning!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Kiel · Married on 08/17/2019

Above and Beyond!!

Roxy was amazing to work with from start to finish. We hired her as our wedding Day of Coordinator. She helped make the planning process easy with timeline and checklist templates and met with us one-on-one to get a vision for our wedding as well as with our venue to make sure all the details were accounted for. She coordinated the rehearsal and communicated the timeline with all the vendors. On the day of the wedding, she brought a well-equipped "wedding emergency kit" with every little thing you could imagine needing in a pinch. She was so helpful to keep the schedule moving along, but also accommodating as we flexed timelines based on the actual flow. My dad recounted to me after the wedding, "Your coordinator was incredible! She was omnipresent, but invisible at the same time." To me, that was such a high compliment of Roxy that we could count on her to be there for every aspect/detail of the day, and with her experience, she could easily predict what was needed in each scenario. We are so grateful we got to work with Roxy!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lavicci Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! You and Charlie along with your family and wedding party were an absolute DREAM to work with!

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2018

Kind and creative

Roxy sure makes your day worry free and is so fun to be around in the process! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Roxie · Married on 06/23/2018

I couldn’t have done it without Roxy! I just wished we had her through the entire process from day 1. She was our day of coordinator and make everything seamless. Her professionalism, care and attention to details is what made my wedding unforgettable. We both High recommend Roxy!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Lavicci Weddings 3
    Lavicci Weddings 4

Lavicci Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Roxie and Jordan! It was such a pleasure working with you both and being a part of your magical day. Congratulations!

-Roxy Lubanovici

Lia · Married on 09/18/2016

Helped plan the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 07/31/2018