LaVera Party Center Reviews

LaVera Party Center 5
LaVera Party Center 6
LaVera Party Center 7

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had our wedding at La Vera 9-8-18. We cannot say enough good things about this place and the wonderful people there. If you want to have a venue where you don't want to worry about anything, this is the place. Anthony and his family were amazing during the entire wedding process. He met with us and allowed us to come in as many times as we want/needed for planning our wedding or just asking questions. Anything we wanted, Anthony allowed. He made the entire thing so much less stressful.
    He allowed us to bring in all of our decorations a few days before. We were in the crystal room and it was beautiful! Anthony has the Chiavari chairs for all of the tables that are included in booking with him (which was an additional cost for those chairs at every other venue we had looked at prior). Another unique thing about this venue is that they allow you to bring your own alcohol, which is a huge bonus! They are also very flexible, and will extend your hall time if you choose to keep the party going. Staff assists with set-up and take down and all of the linens were included. Another benefit is that our cake was included in the hall fee and it too was not only beautiful, but so delicious! All of the food was absolutely amazing and all of our guests could not stop raving about how delicious everything was! Anything we wanted, Anthony made happen. Anthony offers an ice bar, which we had never heard of before, but it was worth every penny. It Is a total eye catcher, and we filled it with open crab legs/claws, ceviche, shrimp cocktail, and sushi. They had even made us a plate for our table to make sure we got to try everything. Anthony even coached us on how to cut the cake when he saw us visibly struggling. He also gave a really nice, short speech during our wedding. You really cannot go wrong with this place. Everything from beginning to end with them was amazing and they helped make the entire day and process way less stressful. I would recommend La Vera to anybody.

LaVera Party Center 8
    LaVera Party Center 14
    LaVera Party Center 15
    LaVera Party Center 16

Alainee · Married on 06/22/2018

Choosing La Vera as my reception venue was the single best decision i made for our wedding. It made everything easy! They include the food, the bartenders, the cake, the linens and napkins, the centerpieces... They were extremely flexible when any changes needed to be made in terms of timing as well. The food was absolutely amazing. We chose family style, and my guests were stuffed to the brim! The staff and owners were so nice and treated everybody like family. Great prices! They are located very close to hotels which made shuttle service easy. The crystal room is absolutely beautiful, and they did a great job of setting up all my decorations I brought along. Plenty of room for the tables and the dance floor. Thanks again!

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Recently had our wedding this past December at La Vera Party Center. It only took 5 minutes after meeting Anthony to know La Vera was the right hall for us. He is so laid back, easy to work with, professional and does not pressure you at all -- which was important to us. Felt like working with family when working with Anthony. We booked the crystal room which is absolutely stunning! It was everything we were looking for – elegant, classy and just beautiful. The food was beyond phenomenal and was all homemade. Our guests would not stop complimenting us on how beautiful the hall was and how delicious he food was. Anthony and his staff made our wedding day run so smoothly that we did not have to worry about anything because Anthony had it covered. Thank you so much Anthony and everyone at La Vera for making our wedding day perfect!

Carla · Married on 11/18/2017

Everything about LaVera is exceptional. The staff, the food, the cake selection; they have it all. In our family we have everything at LaVera, it wasn’t a question in mind to have my wedding anywhere else. If your not having your wedding reception there, your arevreally a square!

LaVera Party Center 17

Anthony and his staff are amazing! They made planning our wedding reception so easy, gave suggestions and kept in contact for over a year and a half! I received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and how great the food tasted! Anthony was present and made himself available during our entire six hour reception. They took our vision and made it better than expected! Perfect venue for ANY couple!

Renita · Married on 08/06/2016

I would recommend LaVera to everyone. Anthony is the best. The food was excellent. We received so many compliments on the food and the decorations! My husband and I had a wonderful reception!!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2016

LaVera Party Center did an amazing job at our wedding on July 29, 2016, we could not have asked for better service. Anthony and his entire staff were accommodating, friendly, hard working and all around displayed great coustomer service. During the reception servers frequently made sure that we had everything that we needed and reminded us to come and see the displayed food before guests got to it. The Italian style food was nothing short of amazing and we received an abundance amount of compliments from our guests. My husband and I would recommend LaVera for any type of event, especially if you want a gorgeous venue and good food.

Melissa · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about working with LaVera! Anthony (the person we interfaced with the most) was absolutely wonderful! When you are planning a wedding things can get pretty stressful especially if you have never helped plan before. Anthony helped me put together a lot of loose ends giving recommendations of other vendors he knew were great and helped us coordinate our day. The flexibility of the staff was outstanding; we were able to arrange our reception exactly the way we wanted it without having any push back about what was "traditional," if we wanted our dance right when we got there followed by a cake cutting that was fine, if we wanted to wait an hour after we got there that was fine too.

Now down to the important stuff... The food! Our wedding guests are still raving about the wonderful assortment of food that we chose for our event. We planned our wedding with LaVera from out of town so we didn't have the ability to try to food before the reception. A little nerve wracking except for their wonderful reputation! The apps, main meal, and dessert spread were beautifully arranged (we did the buffets), and equally delicious.

I wholeheartedly recommend LaVera to anyone planning their wedding or any event for that matter!

Sent on 09/08/2016

LaVera Party Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.
  • Pancakes

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2015

Throughout the entire planning process, we had little to no stress thanks to LaVera. They are affordable, fancy, pleasant to work with, and so on. They really do go out of their way to make your day special. As far as I heard, there were very little hiccups in the day, but I don't believe any large event can go off without a hitch. As I said, it was very easy to remain calm before the big day with LaVera on our side. We dropped off our decorations and they set them up and took them down. We would definitely choose them again knowing how our experience went, no doubt!

• Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/02/2015

I want to give the family and staff at LaVera Party Center a raving review! They were wonderful to us down to every last detail. We were in contact with Anthony constantly and he worked with our every request. We were able to do everything we dreamed of doing for our wedding. The Crystal Room is beautiful standing alone, but when we added our decorations it looked absolutely breathtaking for our ceremony and reception. The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing and everything went effortlessly smooth. The food was fantastic! They provided us with appetizers, a huge salad bar, dinner buffet and pastries/desserts on top of our wedding cake. I would recommend LaVera to anyone who is looking for a venue in the Willoughby Hills area.

Great place! I would recommend it to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

AMAZING!!! Wow Anthony and the entire LaVera staff helped make our wedding the most special day of our lives! From the moment I set foot into the crystal room, I knew that this was the venue that I wanted! Beautiful, elegant, classic, romantic are just some of the words to describe this venue! Anthony was extremely helpful in all of the preparation for our wedding day, and his mom Angie took care of all the setting up the morning of with all of the decorations I brought and even allowed me to use things she had as well! If you are in search of a beautiful setting, delicious food, stress free planning, affordable and flexible, LaVera is hands down an amazing choice for your big day!

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

Anthony was very knowledgeable and polite when meeting to discus details leading up to the day of the wedding. The venue definitely lived up to our expectations. The food was delicious and the staff was quick and efficient. They were also the most reasonably priced venue we found in the area. This is a family owned business that takes pride in everything they do. I would recommend LaVera Party Center to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

We recently had our wedding at La Vera. Anthony Jr. took care of us from the first time we called to inquire about their location for our wedding to hold ~240 people. Anthony let us come on a Friday night to try their food for free. Other locations we were looking at were charging approximately 50+ dollars per person to try their food.

Anthony always got right back to me with any questions that I had. The food on our wedding night was unbelievable! We ate family style and each meal came out promptly after the other. The guests were commenting how delicious the salad dressing, the pasta sauce, the potatoes, the beef tenderloin and the chicken were! I strongly advise you to give Anthony a call!!

Anthony gave us suggestions on different vendors who were affordable and great! Instead of this being a difficult process, Anthony made it easy and affordable. Anthony also bought back some of our alcohol.

Maria · Married on 10/24/2014

Wow, Family owned and operated.... I cannot Thank everyone enoughfor everything you all your family did to make our special day, just that much more Special...We were Blown away at the attention to detail The food was outstanding and service was impeccable....Everything was first class and Dan and I would like to Thank everyone from the Bottom of our hearts!!!

Jessie · Married on 10/10/2014

WOW!!! I wouldn't recommend going ANYWHERE else!!! The food was fantastic... The customer service was over the top!!! The price was VERY affordable! The staff was incredible!! They set up and tore down for us... Just AMAZING!!! Seriously... I can't believe how incredible everyone was. I came here on the fly when another venue I had paid for fell through due to a problem with air conditioning! Anthony answered the phone and told me to come in, right then, in my pajamas!!! Omg! So I went with my son... Both in our pjs and Anthony went over what he could offer me with the budget I was on... I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!! Perfect wedding day. He and all the staff were on top of everything!!! Was way more than I ever thought I'd have on my wedding day!! Everyone RAVED about the food an service!! Immaculate! I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't chose LeVera for their wedding venue. I give my experience there a 12 out of 10.... Amazing and over the top. They went above and beyond what was expected!!!

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

They did an amazing job! The food was absolutely delicious! Anthony was willing to work with us on food stations. The ice/seafood bar was incredible! The staff was great! Very kind, professional and accommodating to everything we asked for! The decor was beautiful and my overall experience was great! I would not change a thing and could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding!!

Anthony and his family did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! Everything was perfect and all of our guests were extremely happy with the food and the service. Highly recommend La Vera you cannot go wrong with this place!

Russ · Married on 09/05/2014

Phenomenal.....That is the easiest way to describe our experience with La Vera for our sons wedding. Anthony, Mary and the entire staff at La vera were simply outstanding.

The room was set up beautifully, the food was great, as usual, and the entire experience was a pleasure. Our guests could not have been more complimentary of the entire evening.

Thank you La Vera for helping make our son and daughter in-law's day very special

Markita · Married on 07/18/2014

We had the most amazing experience with LaVera! I am sorry it took so long for me to write a review. Anthony was patient with us and worked within our budget. Our wedding was outside on the newly built terrace. It was absolutely beautiful. He had lighting options colored napkins and real dinnerware---not the plastic stuff other places were trying to offer us. The food was awesome. I am still getting compliments about the meatballs and chicken Marsala! Beautiful chandeliers mirrors seating---we had a ball! If you are looking for the whole package, you won't be disappointed! From Kit and Karlin Warren

Molly · Married on 02/28/2014

Anthony, Tony and all the staff at LaVera were great. The food was amazing, the room was so beautiful, and they were totally accommodating, professional and affordable. All the guests were talking about how beautiful everything was, and how delicious the food was. It was perfect!!

Rachel · Married on 07/20/2013

We could not say enough great things about LaVera Party Center, Anthony and the staff. I’m so glad that we decided to have our wedding at LaVera and I would advise anyone looking in the area to take a look at LaVera. Anthony gave us his opinion when we needed advice and catered to our every need. We literally had him on speed dial!! He really went out of his way to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The staff was so knowledgeable and friendly and I felt completely at ease before and during the wedding. They will take care of you and your guests at the wedding and go above and beyond. The food was absolutely amazing; one of the compliments I received from every guest was how great the food was! I did not hear one complaint from any of our guests about anything! I also loved the rooms they have at the venue. Each room had a unique look and I was in awe when I entered the room for the first time the night of the wedding. Anthony and his staff are amazing to work with and you will not be disappointed. Two months after the wedding and I’m still receiving compliments from guests about how our wedding was one of the best they ever attended! If you are searching for the perfect venue; LaVera wins hands down!!!

Julie · Married on 05/04/2013

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about the quality of service received at LaVera. Everyone was so friendly and willing to accommodate us in every way! The friendliness of all of the staff made them a pleasure to deal with! Anthony and his father are wonderful and you can tell they love doing what they do! The food was fantastic, the rooms beautiful, the bathrooms clean, the property wonderful, and the experience phenomenal! A big thanks to everyone for making our reception fantastic!

Emily · Married on 03/02/2013

Everyone we spoke to at LaVera was very nice and willing to help any way possible. When we first saw the venue we were excited about the "vintage" feel of one of their rooms and could not wait to taste their food. Unfortunately, we were not impressed. When we spoke to several friends and family members, they could not stop speaking about how great the food was, so we decided to ask to retaste. LaVera was more than willing to let us taste again and this time we were thrilled! We were able to talk to the chief and plan the menu exactly the way we wanted. The day of the wedding the food was fantastic. We still have people talking about the chicken and pasta courses. We could not have been happier with the professionalism of the entire venue and how much everyone wanted to make sure we were happy with everything we wanted.