31 Reviews for Wedgewood Lindsay Grove

Clean Up (3)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Event Rentals (2)

If I could give them more stars I would. They were amazing and considerate. My husband and I wanted something all inclusive and we got it. Not only was everything easy, all of the vendors were amazing. Lori, their florist, seemed to read my mind and gave me the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. The cake was delicious. The photographer was amazingly affordable and still amazing! And the staff at the venue were just awesome. USE THE BINDER! Give them a try. Our big day was amazing, stress free, and we had a blast without going into debt. Oh. And the venue is so beautiful you do not need to do a bunch of decorating. It is beautiful all on its own.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding was obviously a very important event for my wife and me. Our choice of this venue could not have turned out any better. Emily and her staff were extremely professional and personable throughout the process. The setting is beautiful and a perfect place for a memorable wedding and very affordable. All of the guests raved about the venue and how much fun they had. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to celebrate a special event in their lives - Carrie & Chris R.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a mother of the bride I loved how afordable and all the emenities this venue offered. Everythng was laid out perfectly from the spacious hall with valted ceilings to the ample kitchen space and conveniet entries to the hall to serve our guests. The outdoor gazebo and other beautiful areas on the grounds made for gorgeous pictures. Working with the venue manager Emily made things go so smoothly. She was awesome! I would highy recommend Lavender and Old Lace to my family and friends, Thanks, Nancy J.

Profile Picture User7546700, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Emily and the rest of the Lavender and Old Lace staff were truly amazing. Communication never lapsed and I never felt uncomfortable asking questions or changing things around. All accommodations were made and our wedding day, 12/3/16 was more perfect than we could ever have imagined.

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We did not use this venue for a wedding but for our baby shower. Emily and her staff were amazing and helpful. They did everything the could to help our baby shower be a success and continously went above and beyond for us. Thank you so much for helping my first baby shower be everything I wanted it to be! Our guests could not stop complimenting how beautiful the place was. Again thank you folks!

Profile Picture stephanie, 11/27/16, 1 Review
0.6

We used this venue for a wedding on 11/20/2016. Did not receive security deposit back. called many times, only got answering machines. Eventually, Lupe answered and said refund was on the way. The next week, she said ownership changed hands and we would not get our deposit back. Cant get ahold of new owner, looks like small claims court is next. Buyer beware of this scam venue.

Profile Picture Robert , 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lavender and Old Lace is such an amazing venue! Not only is absolutely gorgeous but the staff is all incredible as well. Emily has been such a joy to work with and is working so hard to ensure that everyone's special day is the best it can be. It's one of the most unique venues around and is very comparable!

Profile Picture User6050145, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

So happy I went with Lavender and Old Lace. I toured almost every venue in the East Valley and this one was cheaper than the Elegant Barn and the Wright House, the staff was friendly and helpful the day of. The owner was very accommodating. And the environment allowed for amazing colors in our photos. Gorgeous backdrops and really an unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access
4.1

Very Friendly Staff. Beautiful Venue. Please pay better attention to details.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue was so beautiful. As soon as I walked in I new it was where I was going to get married. The pricing is very reasonable and they really worked with me to make my dream wedding a reality. They have a wonderful energetic staff that makes the whole process a breeze. I told my now hubby we should renew our vows again soon because I am in love with this venue.

Profile Picture tabitha, 10/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just go for it. This place is amazing, Emily the owner is the best and her caring staff will make you feel right at home. They are there every step of the way. They have a list of vendors that will not disappoint from food to DJ they have your back. Thank you Emily and your team for my dream day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Lavender and Old Lace last month, and we are so glad we chose this venue! We really feel that we would not have gotten such a gorgeous location, such beautiful details, and such quality service for such a great value anywhere else. They have a wide selection of linens, decorative china, antique love seats, adorable centerpieces, and a popcorn cart for hor d’oeuvres; all of these little details added a unique and charming flair to our wedding. They also allow you to bring in your own vendors, which is a flexible option that is hard to find elsewhere. The staff was extremely helpful and gave us some recommendations that greatly served to make our day a success. I highly recommend Lavender and Old Lace because they exceed expectations!

Profile Picture User6732899, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Lavender & Old Lace is a breathtaking venue! My husband and I visited many, MANY venues and once we met Emily and saw the venue we were in love! My mouth dropped open thr moment I stepped into the ballroom, but that is not what really made our decision....it was Emily and her team! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Lavender and Old Lace for your special occasion. We got married there in March of 2016 and it was so perfect. We had to change venues last minute due to unforeseen events but Lavender and Old Lace was very accommodating and helpful as they made it a smooth transition between venues. We chose to have the wedding outside with the ceremony under the gazebo and the reception in the grassy area under the string of lights. Everything was landscaped and set up just they way I asked. We had our guests commenting on how beautiful the venue was all night long and even to this day people still tell me how much the enjoyed the venue and the staff. Emily and her staff are very friendly and flexible and were a pleasure to work with. They do everything to make sure your day goes as smooth as possible. I am so thankful the first venue did not work out and am happy to have found Lavender and Old Lace. You wont be disappointed, I promise!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Linens

My husband and I had our dinner reception at Lavender and Old Lace in February 2016 and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything went. We fell in love with the venue from the very moment we saw it. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and the ballroom with the high ceiling and sheer draping was breathtaking. All the staff at Lavender and Old Lace were wonderful to work with. Everyone was so kind, helpful, honest, and accommodating, and we felt like they were truly excited for our special day. We feel very blessed to have been able to celebrate our wedding at Lavender and Old Lace. Everything went so smoothly and it was the perfect ending to our wedding day!

Profile Picture User5262349, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Parking

The venue and management people are wonderful. They tried to help in every step of this stressful and excited event. I recommend to others choose this venue without any concerns. Price are very affordable!

Profile Picture Diana, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Emily and her crew were great to work with, they bent over backwards to make sure my nieces day was fantastic. They venue was beautiful and perfect for what she wanted. She wanted a garden wedding and she got it. It was beautiful. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Liz , 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My sister told me about Lavender and Old Lace. It had just changed ownership and was in the process of being refurbished when we signed our contract. My daughter wanted a garden-like setting for her outdoor reception and that is hard to find in the desert! I also wanted to have an indoor backup plan in case the weather was bad. LAOL provided both. By the date of the wedding, the outdoor setting was green and beautiful and there was lots of ambient lighting. My daughter was thrilled. The only hitch was the kitchen still needed work when we were there. There was no working stove top for heating food which was a problem for us, though our food people figured out a way around it. Overall, Emily and her crew were very helpful and easy to work with. They were wonderful and really bent over backward to make Marisa's and Curtis's reception unforgettable. We loved working with them, and definitely recommend Lavender and Old Lace to others!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I would absolutely recommend that anyone get married here. We got married in the gazebo near sunset and it was gorgeous. The reception was incredible. We used their place settings, table decorations, and linens. Everything was gorgeous. The dance floor can be made larger so we had plenty of room to dance. The owner Emily was so accommodating and worked hard to ensure the day was perfect!

Profile Picture User6025946, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our daughters sweet 16 was a dream come true. She loved the venue! Its a birthday she will always remember!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding reception was a dream come true for me and my fiance. Emily and Mckenna were so delightful to work with. They took away the stress of planning and made every detail so easy. Lavendar and Old Lace is very photogenic with different sites for just the right picture whether in a gazebo, ballroom or in front of a cottage. My guests were so impressed by this venue and commented on what a great time they had. The vendors enjoyed working with the staff and had ample time to set up.

Profile Picture Ruth, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding this past Friday went off without a hitch, largely in part thanks to Kim and Kim, they helped us keep to schedule, made sure we had everything we needed and solved problems, like me forgetting a table and they set one up on the day of and you never would have known. The ceremony just before sunset was breathtaking and we received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. the vaulted ceiling, chandeliers, and big windows gave us the atmosphere we were looking for. The bridal room was huge and me, my mom and my girls all had ample room to get ready and it was a great spot for a first look with my groom. Several times throughout my reception I had to stop and just take in how beautiful my wedding turned out. I really couldn't imagine having gotten married anywhere else.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was fantastic to work with! They are affordable, quick to respond, and very helpful with requests. My only complaint is that some of their setups are not very flexible. For example, since we paid for 100 guests we were only allowed to arrange 100 chairs in the reception space. We wanted an extra table/chairs just to allow for a bit more room to lounge and mingle, but weren't able to do that. I worked with Kim prior to the wedding and Maggie on my wedding day, and both were great!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/1/14, 7 Reviews
4.7

I would recommend this venue to someone who wants to build their own wedding. The have a preferred venders list but you can use anyone you want!! This venue provides a vintage shabby chic back drop for you to paint your perfect wedding on!! The ONE thing I dinged them for was the kitchen. They don't have one...when I booked the venue they gave it to me as an option with a deposit but as my big day rolled around the only thing they offered me was a broken heating cabinet. That aside, the wedding coordinators were fabulous!! The grounds are stunning!! I had such a wonderful time!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/4/14, 2 Reviews
3.4

They don't tell you when signing the contract that you are allowed one hour before ceremony to start setting up for reception and ceremony. They are not very flexible. A few attendees said a few staff was short with them as well. They also messed up on my rehearsal time as well. Kim has a full time job outside of venue and time seems difficult for her.

Profile Picture User3108690, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews