Laurie Marshall Flowers Reviews

Laurie Marshall Flowers 3
Laurie Marshall Flowers 4

Rachael O'Donnelly · Married on 08/02/2019

A+++ Florist

The flowers were outstanding. perfect for the venue and also for my daughter. Laurie is a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. Laurie is also passionate about what she does and strives to go well beyond your every expectation. I would not hesitate to hire this fantastic florist.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2018

Newport Beach House Wedding

Laurie did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding.

We got married at the Newport Beach House in September and she went above and beyond my expectations. I was pretty specific about what flowers I liked and disliked but didn’t have a real vision of what I wanted everything to look like together. Laurie took my list and created something I could never have imagined. Both my mom and mother in law are pretty opinionated when it comes to flowers and Laurie was able to exceed both of their expectations. They can’t stop talking about how great the flowers were.

I met with Laurie two times, we emailed a bunch and she called me a week before the wedding to confirm everything. I gave her our budget right away and she had no problem staying within it and at no point made me feel like we should spend more. I also really appreciated that Laurie only does one wedding a weekend. It gave me a sense of calm to know she would be focused on our flowers. (Especially compared to other florists I met with in the area. It was clear they tried to schedule as many weddings as possible.) Laurie was also very honest about what flowers she thought would be available at the time of our wedding and what would be too costly.

I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers- we were very happy with everything for our wedding! Very accommodating and helpful with everything- would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Katie Gilligan · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfection

Laurie did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decor. We got married at the Newport Beach House in Rhode Island and she created the most beautiful bouquets, wreathes, and arrangements I have ever seen. We discussed colors, flowers, bouquet styles, etc. and she brought it all together perfectly. She paid attention to every last detail and it was truly breathtaking to see. Everyone raved about her work and I could not recommend her enough. She's experienced, talented, and on top of that a joy to work with. Laurie is there every step of the way to make sure that the day of the wedding is everything you envisioned and more. I can't thank her enough for all of her hard work and how beautifully everything turned out!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Laurie Marshall Flowers 5
    Laurie Marshall Flowers 6
    Laurie Marshall Flowers 7
    Laurie Marshall Flowers 8

Meg · Married on 06/15/2018

Laurie did an amazing job for the wedding! Each detail came through impecably and the colors in the bridesmaids bouquet were phenomenal! I would recommend Laurie's flowers if you want a touch of class, a modern style, and simply flawless arrangements!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

Laurie’s work is beautiful! I didn’t have my heart set on any floral look- I just chatted with Laurie about colors, textures, and seasonal choices. We had initially envisioned some high and some low table arrangements, and she helped us decide to go with all low arrangements to keep within our budget and vary the look from table to table. It was stunning! The variety of texture within each arrangement drew the eye in and was remarkable. Thank you, Laurie!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

Laurie was wonderful. The floral arrangements at our wedding were just gorgeous; really breathtaking. We received many compliments. Moreover, Laurie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very warm and personable, and her experience and taste were evident from the start. She understood my vision and I appreciated her creative suggestions that helped to round it all out. Laurie is a talented artist and I would highly recommend her to any bride or event planner!

Sent on 10/31/2017

sarah · Married on 09/01/2017

Thank you Laurie! From the initial meeting to our big day, Laurie was responsive, professional, personable, and so accommodating. Most importantly, she made the most BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements for our wedding! She really picked up on exactly the look we were going for and I cannot describe how gorgeous the flowers were, we wished we could have saved all the arrangements after the wedding! Laurie was so great at guiding our vision, and making suggestions to help fit the space and our budget. We highly recommend Laurie Marshall to anyone who is looking for stunning flowers at a great price.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Laurie was so easy! Her sweet and professional attitude had me at ease from the start. She provided great suggestions when I was at a loss and delivered the most gorgeous bouquets/arrangements I have ever seen! Even the staff at our venue commented on her work/flowers being exceptional. She was prepared for everything.. even bringing along an extra flower girl basket & ring bearer pillow "just in case". After the wedding, our house was filled with flowers for WEEKS.

If you are looking for gorgeous flowers at a resonable price... look no further and book Laurie while you can!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

jill · Married on 06/24/2017

Laurie and her team were amazing. Flowers were beautiful - but not overdone. She delivered exactly what we wanted right on budget. So easy to work with. Do not hesitate for even a second. I recommend you book her to do flowers for your wedding before somebody else does.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Margaux · Married on 06/11/2017

Laurie Marshall is incredible! She is the sweetest lady and she is so talented! Laurie is extremely busy, but makes ample time for all of her clients. She communicates often (in-person meetings, emails, and texts) throughout the process to ensure that she fully understands your ‘vision.’ She is very detail-oriented and made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it on the big day. Our wedding was at Rosecliff, which requires lots of elaborate arrangements to fill the grand space. Nevertheless, Laurie worked within our budget to create our dream wedding! Everything was beautiful – I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

Laurie did all the flowers for my wedding a few weeks ago and I just cannot say enough good things about her. She truly cares about making each client happy and giving them the wedding that they pictured. The wedding was at my home, and so it was very important to me that she have arrangements that made the location look special and warm. I knew she would be great, but she really exceeded my expectations - from the centerpieces, to the garlands, to the flower boxes and pots, she transformed my home into a gorgeous setting for our ceremony and reception. I have received tons of compliments about how spectacular the floral arrangements were! She also is a lovely person who will go the extra mile just to make sure that you are happy. It was wonderful to work with her, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Robin · Married on 09/26/2016

Laurie went above and beyond anything I could have expected for our flowers! She really knows what she's doing and how everything will come together. She convinced me to use these red/orange roses that I initially didn't think I wanted. I wanted to go with more minimal colors; but I love those colors in flowers so I had her incorporate into them into my bridal bouquet and minimal amounts in our centerpieces. A fantastic decision and a wonderful idea from Laurie. I adored our flowers - all of them! We got to take a lot of them home after the ceremony and I would stare at them all the time in their beauty until we finally had to part with them. Absolutely beautiful work! She works with your ideas and what you are looking for while also suggesting her own ideas from her experience and knowledge. And she stays in budget without loosing the look of what you are going for. She really knows what she's doing. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Anne · Married on 08/27/2016

Laurie was such a pleasure to work with, and she created the most gorgeous, stunning arrangements for our wedding day. I LOVED my bouquet and all the table centerpieces - especially our amazing head table! Everything was exactly as we had discussed, and it looked absolutely perfect. Laurie was very kind, professional and I felt very lucky to have hired her for our wedding.
    Thank you Laurie!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Dana · Married on 08/12/2016

Laurie Marshall is the best in the business, there is absolutely no comparison. Her work is exquisite and detailed. Laurie goes the extra mile. Numerous people at my wedding told me that the flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Laurie went so far as to loan me two blue wooden chairs, from her very own kitchen, to complete the color theme at our sweet heart table. I've known Laurie for years although this is the first time I've been her client and the experience was like a dream. She took my color requests and turned our vision into reality. Her work is truly breathtaking. Laurie makes you feel like the most important bride in the world, who doesn't want that?

Sent on 10/24/2016

Leighton · Married on 08/07/2016

Laurie did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding. I never had a change to meet her in person until our wedding day but we spoke several times on the phone. She nailed our vision and we received so many compliments. Laurie went above and beyond to help keep our numerous and extravagant ideas on budget. There were so many details and random things that I requested from Laurie outside of our bouquets and centerpieces. She never batted an eye and did a beautiful job and made our vision come to life. We had spoken with many other florists to receive quotes nothing was as reasonable as Laurie especially considering everything we requested. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2016

Laurie did a fantastic job on my bouquets for the wedding! I called Laurie in a panic when I needed to secure bouquets for my myself and my bridesmaids and even though she had a very large wedding the same day, she accommodated us and our budget! Laurie even met us for coffee to talk about the types of bouquets I liked! She was so flexible with our last minute requests. Her flowers were stunning!! The bouquets came out exactly how I wanted them to. Just perfect!! They even looked great the next day when we went to pick up our things from our venue. Thanks Laurie!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Laurie Marshall Flowers's reply:

Hi Kristen,Thank you so much! It was our pleasure !Laurie

Shelagh · Married on 06/18/2016

Laurie is absolutely fabulous to work with! She is a great listener with a wealth of experience and solid creative vision which she is able to actualize beautifully. I could not have been more pleased with her work - the flowers were stunning! I can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Laurie was a joy to work with. Every single person commented on how beautiful and one of a kind the flowers were at my Wedding. She was extremely talented, experienced, and helpful. I couldn't have been more pleased with how the arrangements and bouquets came out.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Laurie Marshall did an incredible job. She really understood what I wanted my wedding flowers and decorations to look like. Working with her was just easy. She is so nice! I showed her some ideas of flowers, colors and decorations and she ran with it. She created this beautiful lace, and ribbon backdrop for my ceremony. Everyone is still talking about the flowers from my wedding. They were so fresh and so pretty! The day of I wanted to see everything before the guests arrived. I walked upstairs and saw my vision of exactly what I wanted my wedding to look like (but even better than I imagined). It made me cry. I would highly recommend using Laurie Marshall as your florist. She really made my day special.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Sade · Married on 05/09/2015

I live in California but my wedding was all the in Rhode Island. You can imagine the headache in planning a destination wedding; I heavily relied on reviews on yelp, the knot...etc. We hired Laurie after reading the great reviews she received online but also because I discovered that she made flowers for a different couple who had their wedding at the same location I had my wedding. Laurie was super easy to work with. We communicated via phone and email and she truly helped me feel comfortable about my choice of flowers throughout the entire planning process. I sent her a few pictures of what I wanted and she well exceeded what I showed her.
    The details in how she decorated the flowers was absolutely phenomenal. We LOVED the flowers. (I wish it was possible to keep my bouquet frozen or alive for a year!) Anyway, on the day of the wedding, she showed up well in time to decorate the chapel and the reception area. Everyone raved about the flowers and her price was extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Laurie to anyone intending to have their wedding in the New England area.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

I could not say enough good things about Laurie and the beautiful flowers that she provided for our April wedding! She understood my vision and followed through with all of my ideas. She also provided candles and table numbers that completed the look that I envisioned. So many of our guests praised all the different small, large, short, and tall flower arrangements around our reception and ceremony location. Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jeb · Married on 11/22/2014

Most Beautiful Wedding I have ever been to. Thank you to Laurie Marshall for making the day so beautiful and special for Ashley and I!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2014

I have known Laurie for some time and when it came to our wedding I didn't speak to anyone else, I knew for years she was going to be my girl. She worked within our budget creating a stunning ceremony and center pieces that people are still talking about. I only wish I delayed my honeymoon so I could have enjoyed them for longer too! She took my inspiration and made it a reality. She is also very creative and brought some amazing ideas to the table that executed flawlessly. The flowers lasted 2 weeks after the event allowing everyone to enjoy them for longer. So easy to work with and I cannot brag about this woman enough!

Sent on 11/03/2014