Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering Reviews

Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 5
Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 6
Laurenda's Family Restaurant & Catering 7

Jodie · Married on 07/27/2013

Great service, amazing food! Every single guest raved about the food and how good it was!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • User3951853 · event on 07/24/2013

Excellent party! Caterer provided a wide variety of great food at different stations, and excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Angelina · Married on 07/20/2013

Laurenda's Catering is Great! For my wedding not only did they provide yummy food for an awesome value but they also let me use many items complimentary! They are very perfessional and personal!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2013

Laurenda's Catering is awesome! I got so many complements on the food! They were prompt, always got back to me with answers to my questions, and did their best to make me happy. I think everyone should at least go to their restaurant and try their food, because you're going to want them for your event.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Laura · Married on 05/26/2013

SO easy to work with, and paid great attention to detail. Exactly what we wanted, and would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Kris · Married on 05/26/2013

Fantastic. Great job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Kris · Married on 05/18/2013

Laurenda and her staff are amazing! They are willing to go the extra mile for you... and they have such heart warming attitudes!! They really love what they do and it shows! The food was amazing and all of my guests commented on how wonderful the food was and the beautiful presentation! You really get the most bang for your buck with Laurenda's catering!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Meghan · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I used Laurenda's Catering for our wedding, and we were thrilled with their services! Prior to signing our contract with Laurenda I met with several caterers in the Greenville area, however I never felt like the caterer completely understood what we were looking for. We wanted a country buffet style wedding with pulled pork and all of the fixings, however we wanted it done in a tasteful manner (fine china, nicely dressed, NO plastics, etc!). Laurenda and Chad (her right hand man!) understood my wishes from the start, and helped me plan a menu that would suit all of my guests..even the vegetarians! I changed my mind several times, however Laurenda and Chad were always happy to be flexible and even let me make a few additions the week of our wedding. At our wedding the food turned out delicious, and all of Laurenda's staff were extremely professional. I had numerous guests tell me that they loved our food, and I even had a few guests admit to me that our food was better than the food they had at their weddings! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a caterer with a down home feel yet is professional, and serves fantastic food!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Laurenda and her staff. Laurenda provided all of our food (for 300 guests) and our cake. Laurenda met with us on several occassions and offered a final tasting for us. She went over and beyond and the value of her work is excellent! We priced out several caterers and she was by far the most reasonable and i'm sure the others wouldn't have tasted nearly as good!! I would recommend Laurenda's to anyone in the Greater Greenville area. She was one of our best decisions and made our guests very happy!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Robert · Married on 03/23/2013

Food was very good, service was excellent, staff were most accomodating to our needs. Overall, it was wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Kathy · Married on 03/16/2013

They were a pleasure to work with. Very professional and courteous. The food was very good and tastefully displayed.

Sent on 04/19/2013

We have used Laurenda and here team for various events so it wasn't hard to chose a caterer to use for our wedding. All of our guests just raved about the food and they always set things up so nice and are so professional and affordable.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Laurenda and her staff go out of their way to make your wedding everything you want it to be. The food is delicious and plentiful. Our friends and family enjoyed and commented on how great everything tasted and looked. Laurenda and Chad went out of their way to be sure some of the small details we wanted were accomplished and even helped us in ways that were not part of the catering. Great people with big hearts and great food.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Laurenda's is a family restaurant that specializes in catering and wedding cakes as well. Chad and Laurenda were so nice and helpful! The really took the time to make sure all the details were ironed out for our special day! The food was great (delicious Southern comfort foods), the cake was amazing (none of that gross fondant), and the service exceptional! Also, the pricing is very affordable. I told them that I didn't want to exceed $20 a person for my food budget (we had 140 guests), and our reception was all that I could ask for and more! Thank you guys soooo much!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2012

We were very pleased Laurenda's Catering! Whenever we met with them, they were extremely friendly and very helpful. They made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding. The food was delicious and the wedding cake was just perfect! We couldn't have been more pleased with Laurenda's!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Rhonda · Married on 12/15/2012

Laurendas' Catering was wonderful to work with during my daughter's wedding. Laurenda and her staff from the beginning listened to her ideas and made her wedding exactly what she had wanted. The food was fabulous! I still have people tell me how great the food was and compliment Laurendas' not only on the food but the way everything was set up to the excellent catering staff.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Laurenda and Chad were absolutely wonderful to work with! Everything we expected and more :). They truly listened to what we wanted and made sure everything was perfect. I definitely would recommend them. The food and cake were outstanding.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

They did a great job, both Laurenda and Chad . They were super nice. Anything I wanted them to do , they worked with me and my family on that . My guests loved the food and service. I loved the wedding cake and it was very beautiful with real flowers ! I would defintely recommend Laurenda's catering.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Charlotte · Married on 08/25/2012

Laurenda, Chad and their staff were great to work with. The staff was very professional and the food and cake were both amazing!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Christopher and Amy · Married on 07/14/2012

Laurenda's was wonderful to us during our wedding planning and even treated us to a free meal the day we set our menu. The food was fresh, hot, and super amazing and they even boxed up our left overs for us which most places throw away food. Amazing staff and resturant. Would use them again for other family events. AWESOME PLACE

Sent on 12/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Laurenda's catering was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone. The food was delicious! The staff was professional and did exactly what they said they would do. They did a great job cleaning up an keeping the food tables stocked. Thank you Laurenda for the great service!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Pam · Married on 06/20/2012

In addition to catering great food, Laurenda also makes wedding cakes. She had photo albums full of pictures to help us decide just what we wanted. When I expressed concern that the cake might be hidden by the photo and prayer tablet on the cake table, she proposed an extra layer on the bottom which was fake! It was covered in frosting and the dotted swiss motif along with the purple ribbon I wanted at the base of each layer. In addition, she placed the cake on a beautiful footed silver platter. The cake really popped! We had so many choices of flavors it was hard to choose!

Sent on 07/06/2012
  • User2505071 · event on 06/02/2012

Laurenda and her crew were great to work with. The Mexican food they prepared at our home was delicious - all our guests raved. Their pricing was much better than any other caterer we called and we felt we got great service from the two chefs that came to our home. We have also used them as the caterer for school sports banquets. They created an Italian menu for us that fit our price point and we successfully served almost 200 people and everyone said it was great.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Teresa · Married on 02/14/2012

I highly recommend Laurendas' Catering. Laurenda and her staff did an excellent job for my Son's wedding. The food was delicious, great presentation and friendly staff. The guests were talking about how pretty everything looked and of course how much they loved the food. Laurendas' helped me with extra touches that I did not have time to do myself. I greatly appreciated everything they did to help make the reception a success!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Amy · Married on 11/11/2011

Laurenda's Catering is an amazing business! I asked Laurenda's to cater my wedding back in 2011 and have nothing but kind words to say about the experience. We received a good amount of food for the price we paid and had so much food that almost every guest was able to take a to go box home with them. Laurenda not only is responsible for the food at my wedding but also the flowers and the beautiful wedding cake she made for me. The service we received was great and the people who were responsible for it all were very nice and easy to get a long with, you could tell they cared about how my big day went. I recommend anyone looking for a caterer for any event to book Laurenda's!

Sent on 06/20/2014