Lauren Wright Weddings Reviews

9 | Atlanta, GA

9 Reviews for Lauren Wright Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren is absolutely amazing. She captures genuine images that show off the happiness that the couple is experiencing in the moment.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Abby · Married on 07/18/2015

Lauren is the best! She captures the essence of the event beautifully! She's professional - and her fun personality puts everyone at ease! She's tops!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Noelle · Married on 04/04/2015

I just love Lauren! She's very professional and a lot of fun! My pictures are gorgeous, and I'm so glad I used her! She captured every single detail that made my wedding personal! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/25/2014

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with! Her combination of fun and flexibility perfectly complimented her ability to manage a crowd and efficiently take photos. We had a wonderful time getting to know her. Our photos were beautiful and the experience was excellent.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Lora · Married on 08/08/2008

This photographer is amazing! She is young in age but her work is comparable to a photographer about to retire. She was extremely friendly and generous, all the while remaining extremely professoinal. Her work speaks for itself as far as quality and detail goes. She captured amazing memories. She was present but not intrusive. And, she did not have to pose and re-pose until she got it right. She set us up and then shot and then we moved on. It was quick, fun and natural. She was not so intent on getting a great shot that it took away from the moment she was trying to capture. She is just so talented that she is able to capture that moment effortlessly. In addition, she did not have to be reminded what pictures I had requested prior to the wedding date. Once I told her what I wanted (and didn't want) I put it out of my head and didn't have to stress about remembering it the night of our event. She remembered every single thing. Like I said, she was amazing. If you hire her as your memory catcher for your event you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Hilary · Married on 07/03/2008

Lauren is an amazing photographer! She is very professional and quick to respond to questions. She did my bridal photos in Atlanta Botanical Garden, and they turned out great! She came all the way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to shoot our wedding. She was nice enough to take a few photos at the rehearsal dinner also - which was great! And she did this all around a holiday. I would highly recommend Lauren for any event - big or small. Her ability to see beyond the norm makes her photos stand out as some of the best I've ever seen. Book this girl!

Sent on 08/17/2008

danielle · Married on 06/28/2008

Lauren Wright has an impressive body of work. I knew from the moment I saw her portfolio she was the photographer I wanted. What I was not aware of was her great attitude and friendly disposition, which made my special day even more wonderful. I would highly recommend her for any wedding large or small to really capture the details of your day.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Shannon · Married on 12/28/2007

Lauren did an amazing job! She begs to differ, but my husband and I are not photogenic people. Somehow she still managed to take the most beautiful pictures of both of us. The pictures brought out all our best features. She was also extremely flexible. One of my bridesmaid is high stress. I was worried that the photographer telling her what to do with cause tension, but Lauren handled the situation perfectly. The pictures were relaxed and fun. She learned our personalities and incorporated them throughout the photos.
    Another thing we loved about Lauren was how, for the pictures that were not posed, we did not even notice she was there. The first time we went through the pictures, we could not believe some of the moments she captured. She knew exactly the times we would want to remember forever and slipped in to catch the picture without us knowing.
    When hiring Lauren, I was mostly nervous about how young she was. However, she was more professional than someone with twice her experience. I definitely would recommend Lauren Wright Photography to anyone who wants amazing wedding pictures for a great price.

Sent on 01/19/2008
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

Gorgeous wedding photography. Though Lauren Wright's photography services stretched our wedding budget a bit, it was totally worth the splurge to get perfect wedding photos. She is talented and very technically knowledgeable in her craft. I'm thrilled with my wedding photos from Lauren Wright!

Sent on 11/18/2012