Lauren Newman Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Lauren Newman Photography

• Joselyn

Joselyn · Married on 06/22/2019

June Wedding, 2019 @ Somis CA

Lauren was such a delight to work with! We chose her as our wedding photographer right after we met with her because of her sweet and professional demeanor. It was important for my husband and I to feel at ease with our photographer to provide a smoother day of wedding. Her photos were absolutely stunning. Beautiful lighting! She took the most stunning candid shots of guests and moments during our ceremony, we had no idea she was even taking these shots. We hired her for 8 hours. She started shooting me and bridesmaids getting our makeup done, took family photos, ceremony, bride and grooms solo shots, wedding party photos, reception, and other candid moments. I highly highly recommend! She also made our engagement photo shoot so much fun! We felt at ease and understood as a couple :).
    Our wedding ceremony and reception took place outdoors in Somis CA at my parents succulent nursery.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine Olsen · Married on 11/11/2018

Cannot imagine a better experience with a photographer!

Lauren is an absolute dream of a wedding photographer! She was easy to work with and a complete professional throughout the process; she made everything feel easy and natural despite last minute venue changes due to winds and wildfires. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her and could not be happier with the results. So happy we had her capture our special day!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Lesley Bonds · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Planning Decision We Made

Choosing Lauren as our wedding photographer was the best planning decision we made! As you can see by her photography, Lauren is obviously a very gifted photographer, but more importantly, she's kind, patient, easy to work with, and fit in seamlessly with our family. We had just over 20 people at our wedding so it was really important to us that our photographer felt like a close friend -- even if she was actually a stranger. By the end of the night, Lauren was dancing the night away with my father-in-law and niece while capturing some of my favorite memories.

For anyone who really likes details and organization, I was your nightmare as a bride... I was getting things together until quite literally the last minute and she never blinked. She went with the flow, completely let me live in the moment, knew how and when to give me my space and exactly when to be in the action to catch the moment. I never would have known how important those quiet moments alone would be, but Lauren is the person who encouraged and supported it!

Lauren also helped us customize a perfect package for our needs. Coming from out of town, I had identified many photographers on Instagram and connected with several, but none were as attentive and flexible as Lauren.

I am so, so happy Lauren was a part of our day and I cannot recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

Lauren Newman was unbelievably amazing. She and her team are extremely professional. Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with and I hope to work with her again.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Bruce · Married on 03/17/2018

Incredible experience with Lauren! The perfect fit for my wife's 50th Birthday party in Ojai. She captured the day with creativity and emotion. Very pleased and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Sabrina · Married on 02/04/2018

Lauren was extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with on our Galentine's Day shoot. The photos turned out amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018