Lauren Newman Photography

Pensacola, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lauren Newman Photography is a destination wedding photography service based in Pensacola, FL and Southern California. Shooting weddings throughout the Florida Panhandle and Southern California, from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles, 30A, Pensacola, and beyond. Photographer Lauren Newman uses a blend of contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalistic photography styles to capture your unique love story and all the moments from your wedding day. Lauren Newman and her team values capturing true genuine moments that authentically represent your big day. Most would describe her style as clean, captivating, and full of life.

Experience

Lauren Newman is a wedding photographer with a BFA in visual art from Belmont University. While in college, she expanded her photography business and worked for companies like The Nashville Entrepreneurship Center and lifestyle brand Sister鈥檚 of Nature, providing gorgeous photography content and styling and assisting with photography assignments. Her work has been featured in numerous publications, blogs, and books. Her mission is to provide photographs, memories, and experiences that will stand the test of time.

Lauren Newman Photography has three wedding photography packages, with a la carte items available to add to any package. Packages start with six hours of coverage, and additional hours of coverage can be added to any package. All packages include edited, high-resolution images delivered on a crystal flashdrive, an online viewing gallery of images to share with friends and family, and two photographers. Packages can also include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Print Shop
  • Digital files

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• F
    Farah Married on 07/09/2022

Wedding Photographer

Lauren is an absolute gem of a human being! She is extremely talented, organized, and attentive. Not only did she capture my husband and I so beautifully on our wedding day, but she made sure to include so many fun and organic photos of our guests, which was so important to us. I can't explain enough how obsessed we are with the photos - completely exceeded all expectations! Lauren has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over again, while also discovering all the moments that we missed.

The biggest bonus is how sweet and fun Lauren is as a person. She made us feel instantly comfortable, and we genuinely had the best time, working with her was an absolute pleasure (I know our friends and families feel the same way).

So, so happy we went with Lauren for our special day. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Rose
    Rose L. Married on 05/15/2022

Exactly what I wanted!

Working with Lauren was one of the highlights of my wedding. I am a creative in my professional career and definitely had a specific vision in mind for my wedding photos. I sent Lauren a detailed shot list and she was not only open to my suggestions, but perfectly delivered on my requests. Her aesthetic is timeless, bright and airy with a touch of editorial. Lauren was also so sweet in person and the entire process was seamless.
  • Leah
    Leah E. Married on 05/01/2022

Dreamy elopement experience

We absolutely LOVE our elopement photos and working with Lauren was a dream. From the start, she was super organized, had great communication, provided detailed information about what to expect, had a plan b for weather, and helped loosen us up to be ourselves. Lauren even captured a special and memorable moment after all was done - a spontaneous first dance at an oceanside cafe. Thank you for having such a keen eye. You are so very talented - it's hard to pick a favorite - we keep gushing over the entire gallery. We plan to celebrate in Destin and hope we are blessed with your beautiful talents in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jennifer & Brandon
    99 photos 路 08/03/2019

Pensacola, FL, 32503
Location of (Lauren Newman Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding