Lauren Miller Events Reviews

Lauren Miller Events 5
Lauren Miller Events 6
Lauren Miller Events 7

Jamie Singer · Married on 08/25/2018

Lauren Miller Events Review!

I can't possibly put into words how thankful we are to have worked with Lauren for our wedding this past August. From the very beginning - we knew we were in great hands. My husband and I wanted to be somewhat "hands on" with the planning, but also needed an expert to run things day of, provide general advice and to help us with finding/coordinating vendors. Lauren did that and SO much more. Communication with Lauren was a breeze - she was always extremely responsive via email, and able to chat on the phone whenever we had questions! We met in person for the first time to do our venue walk-through, and it felt as though she had known us for years.

Planning a wedding is stressful, but no matter what random small detail we came up with or had a question on - Lauren was either already on top of it, or knew exactly what we needed to do. She's extremely professional & organized and also knows tons of amazing vendors in the wedding industry, which helped us immensely when searching for who to use for flowers, rentals, signs, etc! She sent timely reminders & checklists to keep us on track, and to make sure all our vendors were coordinated & had all the information they needed.

Come wedding day, Lauren was everywhere we needed her, and made sure everything came together exactly as we had planned. She is INCREDIBLE both at her job and on a personal level. She's so friendly, thoughtful, supportive and just a general pleasure to be around. We would get married every year if it meant Lauren could be our planner. Seriously - shes that great.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/29/2018

Lauren was our planner for our June wedding at Cornerstone Sonoma. We cannot say enough good things about her! We truly felt like she was with us every step of the way during the planning process. Weddings are so stressful and Lauren was always there to answer our questions and give us advice (and she always responded to emails so quickly). She has great relationships with vendors in the Sonoma area and provided us with quotes from vendors that worked with our vision and budget. She is extremely easy to work with and has a very relaxed but extremely professional demeanor. I have a very type- A personality and was worried about turning everything over to someone on our big day. But Lauren exceeded our expectations! Our wedding day ran so smoothly and it was all thanks to her and her assistant. On the way to the ceremony, my husband realized the seat of his pants hadn't properly been sewn by his tailor and Lauren and her assistant had them fixed in no time! She was so calm the day of, which really helped me, and made sure every item (on my long list) was attended to and executed just the way we wanted. She made sure the timeline flowed (even when dinner ran longer than we thought), and every time she approached us it was always so discreetly and calmly. We didn't have to worry about a thing! We cannot recommend Lauren enough!

Lauren Miller Events 8
    Lauren Miller Events 9

Aidan · Married on 06/23/2018

Planning weddings are stressful. Getting it to run smoothly on the actual day is yet another beast, and it's absolutely true that things go somehow wrong. Lauren did a fantastic job coordinating the details of our wedding at the Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma. She even had the experience/foresight to carry a sewing kit which came in handy when my now father-in-law's jacket button fell off right before the father/daughter dance! We wholeheartedly recommend her and her company to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Couldn't have asked for better.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2018

Lauren Miller was our wedding planner and I would give her 5/5 stars 10/10 times! Her action-oriented, detail-oriented, organized, thorough, kind and understanding qualities make her a truly phenomenal wedding planner. All brides know that the wedding planning process can be stressful, and Lauren really removed that for me. She has the perfect balance of letting her clients know when decisions need to be made while making it a FUN experience! I was so calm and relaxed throughout our wedding day because Lauren really set us up for success and took care of absolutely everything throughout our big day and leading up to it. My favorite thing about the way she handled our wedding day was when something in our timeline needed to be moved around (for example, dinner/speeches took a little bit longer than we had thought) Lauren discreetly came up to me and made the recommendation to instead do the cake cutting and bouquet toss one right after the other (slightly different than what we had planned on), leaving the rest of the evening free for dancing and ultimately working with our then-current timeline best. Her ability to think ahead on our wedding day to what needed to be (slightly) changed on timing made it so that our whole day was so seamless and I just got to sit back, relax and be truly present through the entire day. Last but certainly not least, she is seriously one of the nicest people ever, and who doesn’t like working with nice people?

Darcy · Married on 05/05/2018

I'm not surprised to see others sharing glowing reviews of working with Lauren Miller! Lauren was absolutely amazing in helping us plan our wedding at Cornerstone Sonoma. She is incredibly prepared, detail oriented and proactive, thinks of everything and has great taste. She helped us make the right decisions, balancing achieving our vision with practicality and managing our budget. She knew where to save and where to go for it, which details would really make the difference. She is also just a pleasure to work with, and even when dealing with last minute guest list changes, vendor contracts and timelines, she does everything with an amazing attitude that really permeated our whole wedding planning experience and the weekend of. I can't say enough things about Lauren, and wish I had more girlfriends getting married in this area so I can enthusiastically refer them!

Lauren Miller Events 10
    Lauren Miller Events 11
    Lauren Miller Events 12

Katherine · Married on 04/21/2018

Lauren was our day-of planner for our April wedding in Sonoma at Landmark Vineyards. Living in London now, we only had a few opportunities to meet in person before the big day, and Lauren went out of her way to spend time with us during our visits to the area, ensuring we talked through all the details and special requests. She was incredibly responsive during the planning process, providing quotes from other vendors and really helping us think through the event from start to finish. This felt above and beyond her remit as a day-of planner. On the day, she and her assistant kept everything running smoothly from set-up to take down - we really didn't have to think or worry. Thanks, Lauren!

Alix · Married on 11/11/2017

We can't say enough good things about working with Lauren Miller for our wedding--she is truly outstanding! We were in a difficult position when our wedding venue, Paradise Ridge, burned down in the Sonoma wildfires 33 days before our wedding date. Despite her family being personally affected by the wildfires, Lauren went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding went off without a hitch.
    Lauren recommended vendors, secured quotes, and helped us decide where to spend and where we could save in planning our wedding. She was prompt in responding to emails and helped us maintain our sanity while we planned our wedding, which can at times feel like a second job.
    In the 33 days after the fire and before our wedding, Lauren helped us completely re-plan the event. She met with us at the new venue, walked through again with the caterer, helped us find a last-minute lighting vendor, picked up candles that we had ordered and even let us store our wedding beer in her garage.
    On our wedding day, she was even more invaluable. Lauren executed the day perfectly and we never had to worry about any aspect of the event. If there were any day-of complications, we still don't know about them. We could fully soak in the day and enjoy the celebration! Lauren coordinated everything from picking up sandwiches for the bridal party to eat before the wedding, ensuring the tables looked exactly how we wanted them to look, and at one point, pinned the bridal gown so it wouldn't drag on the floor. She perfectly navigated the family dynamics of two divorced sets of parents and made everyone feel comfortable during the rehearsal and photos.
    We highly recommend having a wedding planner so on the day of your wedding you can stop worrying about the details and truly enjoy it. And, if you are looking to get married in wine country, you can't go wrong with Lauren Miller.

Sandy · Married on 11/04/2017

Lauren was the wedding coordinator for our Sonoma November wedding. She was simply amazing to work with! Even during our initial phone conversation, I knew that she was super organized, detailed, and just loved her job in general. Our wedding right after the Santa Rosa/Sonoma/Napa wildfires (venue was a block away from the evacuation zone - so imagine the panic) but Lauren stayed on top of communication with us to make sure everything was ready to go. Lauren made schematics of the wedding venue to make sure we knew where everything was going to be and made recommendations to help with the wedding flow, including tweaking the timeline to maximize efficiency. Her vendor list came in very handy as she's worked with so many vendors in the area and knew which reliable ones to suggest. As we booked Lauren two years in advance, she made extra efforts to touch bases with us multiple times throughout the planning process, including meeting us after contract finalization and again during the month-of site visit. We are so thankful Lauren was our coordinator as she made our big day effortless! I didn't worry about a single thing on our big day!

Lauren Miller Events 13
    Lauren Miller Events 20
    Lauren Miller Events 21
    Lauren Miller Events 22

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Our experience with Lauren was excellent! She was a wonderful partner throughout the entire process and furthermore, completely exceeded expectations the day of the wedding. As our Sonoma wedding was destination, my family members all asked where/how I found such a wonderful planner - her presence, while behind the scenes, made all the difference. She's a great listener, calm, kind, patient and very thorough which put everyone at ease. During the planning process, she followed up on all matters, was very well organized, asked all the the right questions, took the time to walk me through all the options, was always generous with her time, suggested and vetted vendors on our behalf. We feel so lucky that we went with Lauren!

Lauren Miller Events 23
    Lauren Miller Events 30
    Lauren Miller Events 31
    Lauren Miller Events 32

Lori · Married on 07/14/2017

We had searched for a planner for our intimate wedding in California Wine Country. We had contacted a few, but if they were responsive, it was just send us a price list, with no personal contact, OR they dropped the ball entirely and would "forget" out appointments, and would call us 2 months later. Somehow I found Lauren Miller, I honestly do not remember how I came across her name, but I'm sooo happy that I did! We made an appointment for a phone consult, and she called me on the dot. I rushed through my questions, because other planners had made me feel rushed, as if I was wasting their time with our small wedding. When I finished, I asked her if she had any question, and she said "Yes, how did you and Horace meet?" It was such a welcome change of pace ! I immediately felt at ease, and opened up about us, what we were about. I felt I could discuss in greater detail what we wanted for our wedding. She listened. She suggested the "day of" package for her services, which seemed to be the best fit for us. I told her what kind of venue I was searching for, and she understood our budget limitation and suggested Cline Cellars. Not only was it what we wanted, but it was affordable. And even though we had a "day of" planning package, she helped us before the day of, which we were not expecting. If I had random questions about etiquette, about what other people do, what's appropriate, she was quick to respond with kind words. Not only that, but she accompanied us on trips to florists and rental companies, to help us and make sure we didn't overlook anything. She is a dynamo of utter professionalism and personable-ness that is incomparable to any planner or planning company we came across. If you hire Lauren Miller, you will not be disappointed, but rather surprised by how thorough she is. She made our day easy so we could enjoy every moment, and was an absolute JOY to work with. If we were planning events all the time, she would be our go-to.

Ben · Married on 07/09/2017

Lauren Miller planned our destination wedding in July '17 in Santa Rosa (Vintners Inn), and I can not express how grateful I am for her services. My wife and I both live in Philadelphia, but our wedding was in California (near where my wife grew up) - so you can imagine how challenging and stressful this whole experience could/should have been. On top of the challenges we faced with planning our wedding from across the country, we also had 250 people attend our wedding.

Lauren was flat-out incredible to work with. She is diligent, organized, and is a great communicator - not only with my wife and me, but also with our many vendors. Oh, and she was also very pleasant to work with and genuinely cares about you and your event. Just one example is how much attention and respect she had towards some of our unique religious needs which had an impact on the pre-ceremony, ceremony, post-ceremony, and reception.

Lauren's services were by far the best money we spent for any vendor that we dealt with - she definitely earns her money, which is also quite reasonable. My wife and I will forever be appreciative of her.

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Lauren is simply the best. She helped plan our June 2017 wedding in Sonoma. Everything was so perfect that weekend and we definitely have Lauren to thank for that! She's somehow super professional yet super casual/easy to talk to at the same time. A quality that I think is very rare and VERY necessary when planning a wedding. I've been at a lot of friend's weddings in the past few years and seen how easily a wedding planner can make or break the day. Lauren made everything feel so light and easy and never once did I feel stressed, even when things came up that might have made one feel stressed. We feel SO lucky to have found her and had her be a part of our wedding. Thank you so much Lauren!!

Lauren Miller Events 33
    Lauren Miller Events 34
    Lauren Miller Events 35

Vanessa · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren is AMAZING. If you're considering hiring her, honestly do not think twice.

We got married in May 2017 at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma, CA, and hired Lauren for her "Limited Services Package" (which seems like a misnomer because she gave us a TON of time and attention - it felt perfect. She was beyond helpful. I was planning most of my wedding from a different state, and Lauren was incredibly kind, energetic, professional, flexible, and quickly responsive. She's super attentive to detail, very thorough, and knows EVERYTHING there is to know about every element of a wedding. Seriously, she answered all of my neurotic questions thoroughly and always made me feel supported. When it got closer to our actual wedding date, I also began to realize even more of her skills - she's incredibly organized, GREAT at liaising with different vendors (they all love her, too), and is super creative with a great design sense as well. She was integral to some of the paperwork designs, to designing the overall layout of the event, and really took over the entire day-of set up and made our venue look even better than I could've imagined.

The day of the wedding, she seamlessly worked behind the scenes to make sure our timeline (which she had detailed to the minute) flowed well and that everyone involved / in pictures / etc were where they needed to be. She floated around mostly unnoticed but also made sure to check in with me and my husband at just the right times to make sure we felt that everything was going well.

We got awesome feedback from other vendors who loved working with her, and are SO so happy we got to work with her. Like I said, I HIGHLY recommend Lauren. She is incredible, and you won't regret your decision!

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

My wedding weekend was perfect and I could not have pulled it off without Lauren and her team. Our wedding took place over two days and Lauren made sure it was executed perfectly and exactly how I wanted it. Lauren made sure I was able to enjoy my wedding day and prep with my bridal party and she took care of all the details and work day off and making sure vendors arrived on time, knew where to go and everything stayed on track.

I was completely worry free on my wedding day and that was all because of Lauren. I would absolutely choose to work with Lauren again and could not imagine getting married without her there.

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2017

We hired Lauren as our day or coordinator, and she was a dream to work with! She provided floor plans/layouts, time lines, vendor recommendations, decor options, etc. I wasn't familiar with typical wedding etiquette - when speeches should be, how long is too long for cocktail hour, etc. and Lauren was amazing. Her time line was spot on, which made the day flow seamlessly. She helped put together all of our napkin settings, helped us fill out our marriage license, and had Advil when my MOH was getting a headache - everything and more. Throughout the day Lauren directed us and checked in - she was there when we needed, but never overbearing. She made our day go so smoothly and you hardly noticed she was there - like a wedding ninja! We love Lauren! :)

COURTNEY · Married on 04/15/2017

Lauren is absolutely amazing! I knew I wanted to choose her as our Day- of- Coordinator the first time we met and I'm so glad I did! She is very organized and helped me stay on time with all the information my venue needed. We did have some last minute changes but she was so accommodating and made sure all the vendors were updated and on the same page.

In addition to making the last month or so before the wedding go smoothly, Lauren was available to me from the time of signing our contract. At no extra charge, I was able to contact her when ever I needed advice, which came in handy!

Lauren also has a calming nature to her. Before walking down the aisle, I felt flustered because we were slightly behind schedule, but when I asked her if we were late, her response was, "Nope, we are good." It was exactly what I needed to hear to clam my nerves.

Now on to her VERY good list of preferred vendors. With her recommendations, I was able to find my AMAZING team of vendors! My husband and I feel we had such an great team to work with and we would not have found any of them with out Lauren. We are so grateful for everything she has done for us!

If you want a great coordinator for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Lauren, you can not go wrong with her!

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

I was nervous paying for a wedding planner since I was trying to cut costs wherever I could and I thought I would be able to juggle and manage everything myself. I can honestly say now that paying for Lauren's wedding planning expertise help was some of the best money we spent towards our wedding.

Lauren was so incredibly helpful with planning our Ramekins wedding in Sonoma. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concern we had and is so knowledgeable and creative. She was also always very quick to contact vendors to help us get answers. Whenever we weren't sure on a decision, Lauren would provide plenty of ideas, links to information, and images to help us make the best decision for our wedding. She was very understanding of our different wants and desires and was more than helpful in helping us make our dream ideas come true. I appreciated how calm and kind she always was when discussing big things with both my husband and I as well as with our parents. Lauren helped to make our wedding day run so seamlessly so that my husband and I could sit back and enjoy our big day. She was attentive, supportive, and basically our fairy godmother whom we are eternally grateful for.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2017

I can't even begin to express how amazing Lauren was! We are so happy that we chose her to coordinate our wedding. From the planning to the day of the wedding, Lauren was incredibly responsive, full of great ideas, and so so thoughtful! A couple of examples of her awesomeness:

1. We had a February wedding, with hopes that we could have our ceremony outdoors on the lawn at Vintners Inn (we had a backup indoor option in case of rain). I relentlessly checked the weather forecast every day for 2 weeks before the wedding, and it kept going back and forth between rain and sunshine. Two days before the wedding, the forecast showed sunshine, but the day before showed rain. So Lauren said we should make the decision by 9am the morning of the wedding just in case the grass was too wet, and she would coordinate details based on what we decided that morning. Luckily, we were able to have our beautiful outdoor wedding, and we were so happy that Lauren offered to let us decide the morning of our wedding. She was so flexible and went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect day!

2. We were STARVING after the wedding and hadn't had a chance to eat much during the reception. We went back to our room, ready to order a pizza, and we thankfully found two to-go boxes with leftover dinner and cake from our reception along with all of our presents and cards safely in our room! So amazing and just what we needed!

These are just a few of the MANY examples of how amazing she is. I can't recommend her more highly!

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2016

Hello all! I write this review just 6 days after our wedding and I am still filled with gratitude and love for all Lauren did to make our day simply magical. Lauren listened to our vision early on and made it happen months later. Her focus and attention to detail were flawless. From pairing us with the perfect florist, to suggesting the perfect tweaks to our plans here and there to remembering what we wanted to call the desert table (a secret) Lauren did it. Lauren was sensitive to my fractured family issues and everyone walked away feeling as if they were honored and respected. Lauren executed requests and changes promptly and with minimal, if any, follow-up. She just got it because she listens and she cares. Finally, Lauren is the calm oasis during things that will inevitably go awry during any wedding and that you have zero control over. Her experience in these matters is really where it counts. I am not sure there are enough words to thank her for her kind efforts, professionalism, thoughtfulness, intuitive judgement calls and all around terrific coordinator of all things wedding. If I think of additional superlatives, I will revisit this post. In the meantime, hire Lauren to be your wedding event coordinator. You, your parents, loved ones (and those invited because you had too) will remember your wedding because of all Lauren did to make it so. Do it now. Good luck and best wishes. LHB xoxo

Angela · Married on 11/05/2016

I am seriously obsessed with Lauren Miller. I could not have dreamt up a more perfect wedding planner. Lauren helped us plan our wedding at Vintners Inn in Santa Rosa this past weekend and it was absolutely beyond perfect. During the planning process Lauren was always quick to respond (even when I was emailing her 5 or 6 times a day when I couldn't make a decision ) so knowledgeable, and so sweet. On the day of the wedding I had 0 stress as I knew everything would go completely smoothly being in her hands. The night was perfect because of her. I cannot recommend her enough to future brides, you will not be disappointed!

• F

Fawn · Married on 10/22/2016

We just got back home from our romantic and whimsical wedding weekend planned by Lauren Miller at Vintners Inn. Wow! None of it would have come together so beautifully and seamless without Lauren & her expertise. The most stressful part of having a destination wedding is that you're not there, but Lauren took out that factor and made everything so easy on our part.
    She's knowledgeable, quick to respond and super sweet and bubbly on top of it all. I can't imagine how stressful her job is, and on our rehearsal day I could look at her smiling face and be calm.
    I highly recommend Lauren & all the reputable vendors and suggestions she has for her clients. Everyone we worked with by her recommendation delivered 110%.
    Lauren, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. You made our wedding day the most incredible day of our lives.
    Xo Nick & Fawn

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

Lauren is the most incredible event coordinator! I highly recommend working with Lauren on your wedding, it was the best decision we made. My husband and I loved every minute of working with her - from the first walk through of the venue all the way through the wedding day, she was extremely helpful, kept us focused and positive, helped us navigate vendor relationships and tricky venue regulations, and we had so much fun with her! Her attention to detail, ability to make a vision come to life and flawless execution led to an event even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I don't know what we would have done without you, Lauren! Thanks for making our dream wedding a reality.

Spencer · Married on 10/02/2016

Lauren is everything we could have hoped for and more. She and her assistant kept the entire day running seamlessly - if there were any issues she must have handled them before we ever knew! Lauren has a wonderful sense of style herself and was also able to incorporate our style into every facet of our day. Lauren has such a great and easy-going vibe that makes even something as stressful as putting together a wedding a fun and enjoyable event. It was clear to us from the first time we met her all the way through the end of the reception that Lauren is extremely experienced and always operated with a high degree of professionalism. We would 100% recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a top notch wedding coordinator.

Ami · Married on 09/17/2016

We just got back from our 3 week honeymoon, and we couldn’t stop talking about how PERFECT our wedding was (outdoor ceremony & indoor reception at the Barn at Tyge Williams for 145 guests). All of our friends and family have been commenting on how beautiful and seamless the wedding was. Hands down, this could NOT have been done without Lauren. Lauren was very responsive, professional, on top of every detail, and SO friggin sweet and positive. There were many moments I felt overwhelmed with all the unexpected and daunting details that come with wedding planning (What color linens do I need? Do they need to match napkin color? How many umbrellas are enough for shade? What kind of guestbook do I want? Ahhh!) And everytime, Lauren helped to answer these questions. She was NEVER pushy with her ideas despite her extensive experience in wedding planning. If you have a vision of how you want your wedding to pan out, Lauren will make it happen *affordably* and do so with a great attitude. We highly recommend Lauren!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

I truly do not know what my husband and I would have done without Lauren Miller! She helped us so much throughout our entire wedding process, including finding the right vendors, setting up our appointments and being so patient and understanding! Our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful and I am sure it was due to her expertise and amazing recommendations! I will refer Lauren every time!!