Lauren Miller Events Reviews

Lauren Miller Events 7
  • Darren

Darren Doutt · Married on 08/03/2019

One of a kind Wedding Coordinator

Lauren exceeded all of our expectations as our wedding coordinator. Lauren worked patiently and professionally with us to plan our special day. Lauren referred us to several vendors in all categories that she has worked with and then some she had not, and then let us interview each so that we could find the perfect matches who shared our vision. Lauren was never afraid to share concerns if our ideas didn't completely give with the venue or other logistics for the event. She kept us on a safe timeline and seemed just as excited as we were for all of the festivities, and never 'over it' at any point. Her communication was constant but never overbearing. Lauren was the bomb!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Lauren Miller Events 8
  • Kristina

Kristina Wall · Married on 07/13/2019

A dream wedding come true!

Hiring Lauren as Wedding Planner for our daughter's July 2019 wedding was hands down the best decision we made! Lauren was an absolute joy to work with through the entire year long planning process! She was attentive and responsive to every question asked, connected us with vendors, communicated beautifully with all of them, and coordinated/managed this amazing team from start to finish, ensuring every single detail was met flawlessly! There are not many people that I trust enough to ever give over control to (especially with something the caliber of a wedding), and yet with Lauren, it was easy for me to and without one ounce of worry! Our daughter's wedding turned out to be an absolutely incredible day/evening and every single detail beyond beautiful and perfect, and I sincerely have Lauren to thank for that! I (we) whole-heartedly can recommend Lauren Miller to any friend, relative, acquaintance or stranger seeking Wedding Planning services!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Lauren Miller Events 21
    Lauren Miller Events 22
  • Sarah

Sarah Kostas · Married on 06/08/2019

AMAZING - Lauren is an absolute gem!

Lauren was hands down the best decision we made with wedding vendors. My husband and I keep reliving our big day, and we can't stop talking about how lucky we got by finding Lauren. I can not express enough how amazing it was to work with her - I owe her all the credit for the flawless execution of our wedding.

Scope of work - Technically we hired her as a "partial" planner, as we had already found our venue (Ru's Farm) before we hired her. But Lauren was engaging and immensely valuable throughout the 18 months we were planning every other detail of our wedding. Wedding planning is a cluster of design choices and moving variables, and she works to ensure that the process is done in non-overwhelming chunks that make sense and are easy.

Flexibility - She was never over bearing, but always available for questions, and would go above and beyond to see anything through to resolution. As an example, we were trying to sort out a shuttle for guests from the hotel block to the venue. Lauren proactively gathered quotes, was informed on the differences between vendor options, knew the specifications of what was allowed vehicle size wise at the venue, and provided insight on how large of a shuttle to book, and how many runs back and forth to make, etc. Despite me changing my mind multiple times about how many guests I thought would take the shuttle, her estimate was correct and the shuttle worked perfectly.

Experience - Lauren has done this a million times over, and it shows. She has immensely valuable insights that allow her to see where things might get sideways before they actually do, and she proactively resolves them. I made our seating chart on my own, and because I waited until the last minute she didn't see it until the wedding day. She quickly reviewed it, and noticed some mistakes I had made (I accidentally assigned the wrong table to one guest, and left another off). She ensured there was someone onsite to identify the guests and make sure they went to the right table.

Taste & Design Advice - Lauren was able to take a smattering of pictures I had grabbed off pinterest and extrapolate the themes and design choices from them, and quite honestly created the wedding I was struggling to articulate that I wanted. I can honestly say there was not a single thing I would have changed from the table settings, to the decor, to the flowers, etc and that was all driven by the work she put into it.

There is no review that can do justice to the fabulousness of working with Lauren. 100% work with her. She is AMAZING.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Lauren Miller Events 23
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/02/2019

The best decision we made!

I never ever write reviews, but Lauren deserves 50 stars for how incredible she was planning our wedding. We are from the East Coast and were planning a destination wedding in wine country when we decided to hire Lauren. Not only did she find us the most perfect wedding venue, she literally made our wedding a dream. She is SO nice and friendly, and such a calming energy while dealing with this crazy process. I get overwhelmed by choices, so I would usually ask her to narrow down each vendor category into 2-3 options, based on my aesthetic and budget. The options she gave far exceeded any expectations I could have had, and every single vendor was perfect for our overall vision. She also made our wedding run flawlessly - I only found out about little things that didn't go perfectly the day after, which just shows how much time and care she takes to make sure you're able to enjoy your day without any stress. Everyone kept commenting about how low-stress I was as a bride, and I can 100% attribute that to having Lauren as my wedding planner. I'm so sad the wedding is over because it was so much fun to work with her!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • W

Whitney Ragan · Married on 05/18/2019

Lauren is AMAZING!!!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of working with Lauren for our May 2019 wedding. From the moment we booked with Lauren we knew we had made the right choice. Lauren is detail oriented, organized, proactive, creative, sweet and everything else you could want in a wedding coordinator. While we only booked for month of services, Lauren was there for us every step of the way and never failed to respond to every question or request I sent her. I am normally a person that gets easily stressed and I was surprised with how relaxed I felt on our wedding day because Lauren had everything so dialed in. On top of that, our friends and family loved her! She is so fun to be around and made sure that everyone was comfortable and taken care of. We cannot speak highly enough of Lauren and will be recommending to every couple we know!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Greg

Greg Sabo · Married on 05/11/2019

Total lifesaver

Lauren helped us make our ambitious dream wedding happen in Sonoma county. From the first days of working together, months before the big day, Lauren spent time with us to clarify our vision and to provide much-needed insider information on vendors and resources available in the area. She helped us understand which details would be easy to achieve, and which ones would be more work. And she provided very clear and helpful guidance for understanding our timeline of when each phase of the wedding needed to be planned.

Throughout the planning phase, Lauren was very responsive and helpful, giving us feedback on our vendor contracts and all of the tricky details that we wanted to fall into place. She always treated us with warmth and respect, and handled our needs as a gay couple beautifully.

On our wedding day, we asked Lauren to arrange a particularly complex set of events, including multiple family photo shoots, surprise video screens, a rolling glow party, and precisely-timed rollout of food items. Lauren was more than up to the task, with a down-to-the-minute timeline prepared well in advance. During the reception, a member of the wedding party became ill, and Lauren was more than able to navigate around the issue and help everyone have an amazing time.

The day was unforgettable, and I am so thankful we were able to spend it with Lauren at our side. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to put together a magical wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Lauren Miller Events 24
    Lauren Miller Events 25
    Lauren Miller Events 26

Caroline Astrella · Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect wedding thanks to Laure

Lauren helped my husband and I plan our Sonoma, CA destination wedding. It is nerve racking planning a wedding across the country because I never met many of our vendors and some things were left unknown or unseen until the day of. Lauren communicated with both us and the vendors flawlessly. She guided me in vendor choices and was able to make recommendations when needed. Lauren was there every step of the way and not only made our wedding easier but she helped make it everything we dreamed it would be. Whether it be countless e-mails, phone calls, or a trip out to CA to have a planning session, Lauren was so accessible and helpful. Lauren Miller Events made our wedding day everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Arielle Butler · Married on 03/16/2019

Lauren was wonderful to work with!

Planning a destination wedding was daunting but Lauren helped me every step of the way. She was organized, responsive and helped recommend some wonderful local vendors. It was such a relief knowing I could count on her to make sure everything ran smoothly on my wedding day. I never had to think about any of the logistics so I could enjoy the day as if I were a guest. I highly recommend Lauren Miller Events.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Elieke · Married on 11/03/2018

Lauren made our dream wedding come to life

When you put so many hours into planning your wedding you really want your vision to come to life - Lauren and her team did just that. I had reviewed a lot of wedding planner portfolios and quotes, but it was clear that working with Lauren would give us the genuine and relaxed attitude along with a very reasonable price point that fit our DIY wedding. My husband and I live in Chicago but we were planning a wedding in Sonoma, so we needed someone who could help plan our wedding via e-mail. Lauren was able to meet with us in person during our one California wedding planning trip where we spent nearly the entire day together running from vendor to vendor. We had a lot of personal touches (personalized lawn games, favors, recessional, 'cake', number of speeches, a guest chandelier instead of a book, etc.), all of which Lauren completely embraced.

The day of the wedding Lauren truly made sure that nothing went wrong. She kept us on time, ensured that everything was set up to perfection, and she stayed late to make sure that everything was properly put away within the venue's guidelines. And if our raving review is not enough, all of our other vendors loved working with Lauren as well.

If you are looking for an authentic, warm-hearted, reasonably priced, and extremely organized wedding coordinator, then you have found her. Lauren Miller was a dream to work with and we could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan Smith · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommend!

Lauren was amazing to work with for our wedding at Tyge Williams! The entire planning process can be extremely overwhelming, but Lauren was ALWAYS there to answer any question (big or small) we had. From our initial venue walkthrough with her, to securing rentals and recommending vendors, Lauren was essential in our planning process and making our vision come to life.

The day of the wedding, we did not have a worry in the world because we knew we were in good hands. Her detailed timeline kept everything flowing the entire day/night. Lauren is amazing at her job and was such a joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jamie Singer · Married on 08/25/2018

Lauren Miller Events Review!

I can't possibly put into words how thankful we are to have worked with Lauren for our wedding this past August. From the very beginning - we knew we were in great hands. My husband and I wanted to be somewhat "hands on" with the planning, but also needed an expert to run things day of, provide general advice and to help us with finding/coordinating vendors. Lauren did that and SO much more. Communication with Lauren was a breeze - she was always extremely responsive via email, and able to chat on the phone whenever we had questions! We met in person for the first time to do our venue walk-through, and it felt as though she had known us for years.

Planning a wedding is stressful, but no matter what random small detail we came up with or had a question on - Lauren was either already on top of it, or knew exactly what we needed to do. She's extremely professional & organized and also knows tons of amazing vendors in the wedding industry, which helped us immensely when searching for who to use for flowers, rentals, signs, etc! She sent timely reminders & checklists to keep us on track, and to make sure all our vendors were coordinated & had all the information they needed.

Come wedding day, Lauren was everywhere we needed her, and made sure everything came together exactly as we had planned. She is INCREDIBLE both at her job and on a personal level. She's so friendly, thoughtful, supportive and just a general pleasure to be around. We would get married every year if it meant Lauren could be our planner. Seriously - shes that great.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/29/2018

Lauren was our planner for our June wedding at Cornerstone Sonoma. We cannot say enough good things about her! We truly felt like she was with us every step of the way during the planning process. Weddings are so stressful and Lauren was always there to answer our questions and give us advice (and she always responded to emails so quickly). She has great relationships with vendors in the Sonoma area and provided us with quotes from vendors that worked with our vision and budget. She is extremely easy to work with and has a very relaxed but extremely professional demeanor. I have a very type- A personality and was worried about turning everything over to someone on our big day. But Lauren exceeded our expectations! Our wedding day ran so smoothly and it was all thanks to her and her assistant. On the way to the ceremony, my husband realized the seat of his pants hadn't properly been sewn by his tailor and Lauren and her assistant had them fixed in no time! She was so calm the day of, which really helped me, and made sure every item (on my long list) was attended to and executed just the way we wanted. She made sure the timeline flowed (even when dinner ran longer than we thought), and every time she approached us it was always so discreetly and calmly. We didn't have to worry about a thing! We cannot recommend Lauren enough!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Lauren Miller Events 27
    Lauren Miller Events 28

Aidan · Married on 06/23/2018

Planning weddings are stressful. Getting it to run smoothly on the actual day is yet another beast, and it's absolutely true that things go somehow wrong. Lauren did a fantastic job coordinating the details of our wedding at the Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma. She even had the experience/foresight to carry a sewing kit which came in handy when my now father-in-law's jacket button fell off right before the father/daughter dance! We wholeheartedly recommend her and her company to anyone looking for a wedding planner. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2018

Lauren Miller was our wedding planner and I would give her 5/5 stars 10/10 times! Her action-oriented, detail-oriented, organized, thorough, kind and understanding qualities make her a truly phenomenal wedding planner. All brides know that the wedding planning process can be stressful, and Lauren really removed that for me. She has the perfect balance of letting her clients know when decisions need to be made while making it a FUN experience! I was so calm and relaxed throughout our wedding day because Lauren really set us up for success and took care of absolutely everything throughout our big day and leading up to it. My favorite thing about the way she handled our wedding day was when something in our timeline needed to be moved around (for example, dinner/speeches took a little bit longer than we had thought) Lauren discreetly came up to me and made the recommendation to instead do the cake cutting and bouquet toss one right after the other (slightly different than what we had planned on), leaving the rest of the evening free for dancing and ultimately working with our then-current timeline best. Her ability to think ahead on our wedding day to what needed to be (slightly) changed on timing made it so that our whole day was so seamless and I just got to sit back, relax and be truly present through the entire day. Last but certainly not least, she is seriously one of the nicest people ever, and who doesn’t like working with nice people?

Sent on 06/25/2018

Darcy · Married on 05/05/2018

I'm not surprised to see others sharing glowing reviews of working with Lauren Miller! Lauren was absolutely amazing in helping us plan our wedding at Cornerstone Sonoma. She is incredibly prepared, detail oriented and proactive, thinks of everything and has great taste. She helped us make the right decisions, balancing achieving our vision with practicality and managing our budget. She knew where to save and where to go for it, which details would really make the difference. She is also just a pleasure to work with, and even when dealing with last minute guest list changes, vendor contracts and timelines, she does everything with an amazing attitude that really permeated our whole wedding planning experience and the weekend of. I can't say enough things about Lauren, and wish I had more girlfriends getting married in this area so I can enthusiastically refer them!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Lauren Miller Events 29
    Lauren Miller Events 30
    Lauren Miller Events 31

Katherine · Married on 04/21/2018

Lauren was our day-of planner for our April wedding in Sonoma at Landmark Vineyards. Living in London now, we only had a few opportunities to meet in person before the big day, and Lauren went out of her way to spend time with us during our visits to the area, ensuring we talked through all the details and special requests. She was incredibly responsive during the planning process, providing quotes from other vendors and really helping us think through the event from start to finish. This felt above and beyond her remit as a day-of planner. On the day, she and her assistant kept everything running smoothly from set-up to take down - we really didn't have to think or worry. Thanks, Lauren!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Alix · Married on 11/11/2017

We can't say enough good things about working with Lauren Miller for our wedding--she is truly outstanding! We were in a difficult position when our wedding venue, Paradise Ridge, burned down in the Sonoma wildfires 33 days before our wedding date. Despite her family being personally affected by the wildfires, Lauren went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding went off without a hitch.
    Lauren recommended vendors, secured quotes, and helped us decide where to spend and where we could save in planning our wedding. She was prompt in responding to emails and helped us maintain our sanity while we planned our wedding, which can at times feel like a second job.
    In the 33 days after the fire and before our wedding, Lauren helped us completely re-plan the event. She met with us at the new venue, walked through again with the caterer, helped us find a last-minute lighting vendor, picked up candles that we had ordered and even let us store our wedding beer in her garage.
    On our wedding day, she was even more invaluable. Lauren executed the day perfectly and we never had to worry about any aspect of the event. If there were any day-of complications, we still don't know about them. We could fully soak in the day and enjoy the celebration! Lauren coordinated everything from picking up sandwiches for the bridal party to eat before the wedding, ensuring the tables looked exactly how we wanted them to look, and at one point, pinned the bridal gown so it wouldn't drag on the floor. She perfectly navigated the family dynamics of two divorced sets of parents and made everyone feel comfortable during the rehearsal and photos.
    We highly recommend having a wedding planner so on the day of your wedding you can stop worrying about the details and truly enjoy it. And, if you are looking to get married in wine country, you can't go wrong with Lauren Miller.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Sandy · Married on 11/04/2017

Lauren was the wedding coordinator for our Sonoma November wedding. She was simply amazing to work with! Even during our initial phone conversation, I knew that she was super organized, detailed, and just loved her job in general. Our wedding right after the Santa Rosa/Sonoma/Napa wildfires (venue was a block away from the evacuation zone - so imagine the panic) but Lauren stayed on top of communication with us to make sure everything was ready to go. Lauren made schematics of the wedding venue to make sure we knew where everything was going to be and made recommendations to help with the wedding flow, including tweaking the timeline to maximize efficiency. Her vendor list came in very handy as she's worked with so many vendors in the area and knew which reliable ones to suggest. As we booked Lauren two years in advance, she made extra efforts to touch bases with us multiple times throughout the planning process, including meeting us after contract finalization and again during the month-of site visit. We are so thankful Lauren was our coordinator as she made our big day effortless! I didn't worry about a single thing on our big day!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Lauren Miller Events 39
    Lauren Miller Events 40
    Lauren Miller Events 41

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Our experience with Lauren was excellent! She was a wonderful partner throughout the entire process and furthermore, completely exceeded expectations the day of the wedding. As our Sonoma wedding was destination, my family members all asked where/how I found such a wonderful planner - her presence, while behind the scenes, made all the difference. She's a great listener, calm, kind, patient and very thorough which put everyone at ease. During the planning process, she followed up on all matters, was very well organized, asked all the the right questions, took the time to walk me through all the options, was always generous with her time, suggested and vetted vendors on our behalf. We feel so lucky that we went with Lauren!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Lauren Miller Events 49
    Lauren Miller Events 50
    Lauren Miller Events 51

Lori · Married on 07/14/2017

We had searched for a planner for our intimate wedding in California Wine Country. We had contacted a few, but if they were responsive, it was just send us a price list, with no personal contact, OR they dropped the ball entirely and would "forget" out appointments, and would call us 2 months later. Somehow I found Lauren Miller, I honestly do not remember how I came across her name, but I'm sooo happy that I did! We made an appointment for a phone consult, and she called me on the dot. I rushed through my questions, because other planners had made me feel rushed, as if I was wasting their time with our small wedding. When I finished, I asked her if she had any question, and she said "Yes, how did you and Horace meet?" It was such a welcome change of pace ! I immediately felt at ease, and opened up about us, what we were about. I felt I could discuss in greater detail what we wanted for our wedding. She listened. She suggested the "day of" package for her services, which seemed to be the best fit for us. I told her what kind of venue I was searching for, and she understood our budget limitation and suggested Cline Cellars. Not only was it what we wanted, but it was affordable. And even though we had a "day of" planning package, she helped us before the day of, which we were not expecting. If I had random questions about etiquette, about what other people do, what's appropriate, she was quick to respond with kind words. Not only that, but she accompanied us on trips to florists and rental companies, to help us and make sure we didn't overlook anything. She is a dynamo of utter professionalism and personable-ness that is incomparable to any planner or planning company we came across. If you hire Lauren Miller, you will not be disappointed, but rather surprised by how thorough she is. She made our day easy so we could enjoy every moment, and was an absolute JOY to work with. If we were planning events all the time, she would be our go-to.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Ben · Married on 07/09/2017

Lauren Miller planned our destination wedding in July '17 in Santa Rosa (Vintners Inn), and I can not express how grateful I am for her services. My wife and I both live in Philadelphia, but our wedding was in California (near where my wife grew up) - so you can imagine how challenging and stressful this whole experience could/should have been. On top of the challenges we faced with planning our wedding from across the country, we also had 250 people attend our wedding.

Lauren was flat-out incredible to work with. She is diligent, organized, and is a great communicator - not only with my wife and me, but also with our many vendors. Oh, and she was also very pleasant to work with and genuinely cares about you and your event. Just one example is how much attention and respect she had towards some of our unique religious needs which had an impact on the pre-ceremony, ceremony, post-ceremony, and reception.

Lauren's services were by far the best money we spent for any vendor that we dealt with - she definitely earns her money, which is also quite reasonable. My wife and I will forever be appreciative of her.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Lauren is simply the best. She helped plan our June 2017 wedding in Sonoma. Everything was so perfect that weekend and we definitely have Lauren to thank for that! She's somehow super professional yet super casual/easy to talk to at the same time. A quality that I think is very rare and VERY necessary when planning a wedding. I've been at a lot of friend's weddings in the past few years and seen how easily a wedding planner can make or break the day. Lauren made everything feel so light and easy and never once did I feel stressed, even when things came up that might have made one feel stressed. We feel SO lucky to have found her and had her be a part of our wedding. Thank you so much Lauren!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Lauren Miller Events 52
    Lauren Miller Events 53
    Lauren Miller Events 54

Vanessa · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren is AMAZING. If you're considering hiring her, honestly do not think twice.

We got married in May 2017 at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma, CA, and hired Lauren for her "Limited Services Package" (which seems like a misnomer because she gave us a TON of time and attention - it felt perfect. She was beyond helpful. I was planning most of my wedding from a different state, and Lauren was incredibly kind, energetic, professional, flexible, and quickly responsive. She's super attentive to detail, very thorough, and knows EVERYTHING there is to know about every element of a wedding. Seriously, she answered all of my neurotic questions thoroughly and always made me feel supported. When it got closer to our actual wedding date, I also began to realize even more of her skills - she's incredibly organized, GREAT at liaising with different vendors (they all love her, too), and is super creative with a great design sense as well. She was integral to some of the paperwork designs, to designing the overall layout of the event, and really took over the entire day-of set up and made our venue look even better than I could've imagined.

The day of the wedding, she seamlessly worked behind the scenes to make sure our timeline (which she had detailed to the minute) flowed well and that everyone involved / in pictures / etc were where they needed to be. She floated around mostly unnoticed but also made sure to check in with me and my husband at just the right times to make sure we felt that everything was going well.

We got awesome feedback from other vendors who loved working with her, and are SO so happy we got to work with her. Like I said, I HIGHLY recommend Lauren. She is incredible, and you won't regret your decision!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

My wedding weekend was perfect and I could not have pulled it off without Lauren and her team. Our wedding took place over two days and Lauren made sure it was executed perfectly and exactly how I wanted it. Lauren made sure I was able to enjoy my wedding day and prep with my bridal party and she took care of all the details and work day off and making sure vendors arrived on time, knew where to go and everything stayed on track.

I was completely worry free on my wedding day and that was all because of Lauren. I would absolutely choose to work with Lauren again and could not imagine getting married without her there.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2017

We hired Lauren as our day or coordinator, and she was a dream to work with! She provided floor plans/layouts, time lines, vendor recommendations, decor options, etc. I wasn't familiar with typical wedding etiquette - when speeches should be, how long is too long for cocktail hour, etc. and Lauren was amazing. Her time line was spot on, which made the day flow seamlessly. She helped put together all of our napkin settings, helped us fill out our marriage license, and had Advil when my MOH was getting a headache - everything and more. Throughout the day Lauren directed us and checked in - she was there when we needed, but never overbearing. She made our day go so smoothly and you hardly noticed she was there - like a wedding ninja! We love Lauren! :)

Sent on 06/07/2017