Lauren Louise Collective Reviews

1 User photo

Lauren Louise Collective 1

Rosie Saunders · Getting married on 07/04/2020

An Amazing Day!

We had the pleasure of working with Lauren as our photographer, Elizabeth as our coordinator and Kristin as assistant coordinator for our wedding day.

We initially chose LLC because Lauren's photographs are absolutely beautiful, and we wanted the photographer and coordinator as a team, which we thought would help with communication and styling.

Lauren takes stunning photographs. End of story. She has confidence in what she is doing (not always a given!!), knows her shots, she knows what looks good and what doesn't, she knows how to ease people up for couple shots (which we were definitely in need of because otherwise it would have just been standing staring at her the whole time with big goofy grins). She made great use of the stormy lighting and from what I have seen so far from our sneak-peaks, these are going to be the best pictures we will probably ever have taken of ourselves!!

Elizabeth really went over and above as a day-of coordinator. She was so great at staying in touch in the run up to the wedding and helping out with getting details finalised. If you want someone who is a genuinely lovely person, professional and personable, this is your wedding planner. She is also a great problem-solver. We had a tornado hit ten miles from our venue and flash flooding. Not an issue. Barely flinched. Everything that was planned for outside got moved seamlessly inside, including rejigging decorations that had a very set space. She did a great job of making everything look really calm on the surface when there is no way there wasn't at least a teeny bit of panic/craziness underneath!

Kristin was always there when you needed her, she was quick, efficient, friendly. An awesome assistant. She also did a great job of getting the bridal suite beautifully candlelit when the weather got gross and it really made it feel like a very special space.

All in all, a thoroughly well deserved five star review!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lauren Louise Collective's reply:

Wow! This is just the loveliest note! We absolutely loved working with you and Joe and wish you all the best!
  • Jordan

Jordan Gray · Getting married on 05/17/2020

phenomenal service

Lauren is phenomenal! I took engagement photos with her. She made the entire process seamless and FUN! Lauren gave great insight of what to wear and where to take photos. During the shoot, she made the entire time fun and enjoyable. Lauren provided a handful of photos to us that same night and the entire gallery within a couple days. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/19/2019

The ONLY Photographer to Hire for Your Wedding!

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. Not only is she unbelievably creative and talented, she has a way of making you feel comfortable immediately and as a result, her images truly capture the genuine moments between you and your partner and your loved ones that could be missed if you only received staged, standard wedding portraits. She knows what she wants and knows how to get what she wants. TRUST her vision and you will not be disappointed! We feel so fortunate to have had her as our engagement and wedding photographer and to now call her a friend.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Lauren Louise Collective 2

Lauren Louise Collective's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The two of you are just so darn beautiful and I feel so lucky to have been able to photograph your wedding.
  • Rachel

Rachel Mathias · Married on 06/29/2019

5+ Stars for Lauren Louise Collective

Hiring Lauren from Lauren Louise Collective was the best decision! She makes the whole process fun and exciting as it should be from getting form planning for the wedding, to the photos the day of, you don't have to stress for one second with Lauren as your photographer. The photo quality is so professional and gorgeous! Lauren is a true professional in every step of the process!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/25/2019

Super impressed!

We really enjoyed working we Lauren as our photographer for our wedding! Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is also a talented business woman. Lauren was always very responsive to any questions we had and in general just on top of it. The day of the wedding she did a great job of capturing both the classic portraits and awesomely real and authentic moments of love and joy. I was also impressed of her ability to keep everyone from getting too distracted and keeping us on schedule (especially important with our rowdy groomsmen :) ) . Would highly recommend !

Sent on 06/28/2019

Max L · Married on 11/04/2018

Don't hesitate - She's incredible.

Lauren is an impeccable photographer. I've worked with her both as a professional planner (for weddings) and as a client (for a boudoir photoshoots) and each time she creates the most incredible products. The main thing I love about working with Lauren is her professionalism. She knows what she's doing but also makes her clients feel confident, even when they're uncomfortable in front of a camera. She has such an eye for symmetry and emotion and captures both so beautifully in her work. She's also incredibly quick when it comes to delivering sneak peeks which always leaves people feeling excited and at ease. Lauren is one of my favorite photographers and I never hesitate to work with her!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 09/02/2018

Great experience

I used a former associate at Lauren Louise that has since left, but much of my experience other than the actual photography was with Lauren. She was very responsive, professional, and helpful. She gave us advice about what to wear in our engagement photos and was super helpful on giving us feedback on her timeline. In addition, even though we used her associate, she did the editing of our photos and they turned out absolutely stunning. Finally, I'd add that while I don't know her new associate I can vouch that she hired at least one incredible associate and would have faith that the next one is just as great!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Carolyn · Married on 04/18/2018

The ONLY wedding advice I will ever give anyone is to find the best, best, best photographer. And since you're reading this, you've found her! We found Lauren through Instragram, and I was in a bit of a unique situation--I had no vision for my wedding day when we first spoke. But my husband and I clicked with her instantly, so hiring her was the first and best decision we made during this whole process. We thought we'd get married locally, but then decided we wanted to elope to the desert in Nevada (we brought our parents)--Lauren was so excited to join us! Talk about accommodating :) We had our engagement session in DC (highly recommended if you're not used to being photographed) and we found that Lauren has the perfect balance of kindness, artistry, and directness which is exactly what we needed. When we made it to the desert in April, Lauren was hard at work instantly, taking gorgeous shots of my dress, and small getting-ready moments with my parents. We hopped in the car and drove out to our designated spot in the desert, and even though our ceremony was so, so quick, Lauren captured so many moments that, looking at them all now, it looks like we were out there blissfully enjoying the day for hours. Lauren helped us through the unexpected wind, as we looked cold (since we were), and she got us to relax, and was directing us like rapid fire to catch the sun just right. I can tell she came into this with a vision, and the result was absolutely a dream come true. We sent out wedding announcements with one of the most exciting photos (since we were surprising everyone) and from the day people started seeing Lauren's photos, that is ALL anyone could talk about. We didn't need a theme for our post-elopement party because we framed all our photos and they were the star of the show!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Finding and choosing Lauren as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding, by far! We fell in love with her work online but were worried that we weren’t cool enough for her style- seriously! However, as soon as we spoke to her and learned more about her philosophy, we knew it would be a perfect fit! She shot our engagement photos and even though it rained, they came out better than we could have imagined! Lauren instantly makes you feel comfortable and at ease even if you’ve never taken professional photos.

On our wedding day, Lauren went above and beyond her duty as our photographer- she was truly a friend! She helped steam my veil in the hotel room while everyone was getting ready and made sure I had wine to calm my nerves! Lauren’s warm personality is perfect for stressed out wedding couples and her artistic talents are unmatched. Not only did our wedding photos come back super quickly, they came back perfectly edited and in a way that told the complete arch of our day flawlessly. I would spend all of my wedding budget over and over again for her work; she is the ultimate professional and I can’t wait until our next life adventure so we can include her in capturing that too!

We are so thankful to have found Lauren as a photographer and a friend and if you’re lucky enough to be able to book her, you will surely be blessed!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Lauren was so helpful and professional the day of our wedding! We cannot wait to see all of the pictures. Worth every penny.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Lauren was amazing! She was so easy to work with during the planning phase and extremely instrumental in helping us structure our day to ensure the best photos :)
    The quality of her work is even more impressive. You will NOT be disappointed.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Marybeth · Married on 03/12/2017

Lauren was a great choice to shoot my boudoir pictures. She was professional, kept me feeling comfortable, and was incredibly easy to work with. She came on location in Fort Lauderdale to shoot on a Friday, and by MONDAY I had my pictures, which is an incredibly fast turn around. Despite the quick return, my photos were beautifully and authentically edited. In the past, Lauren has taken portraits of my family and my parents were so pleased with the pictures they still talk about them years later. Lauren is a great photographer, and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, focused, creative, organized and unique are all words I would use to describe Lauren. The photos she captured were incredible... less posed and more 'in the moment'. We could not be happier with our photos and will cherish them forever. THANK YOU LAUREN

Sent on 02/12/2017

Kati · Married on 11/26/2016

Lauren is AWESOME! I don't really know where to start to tell how wonderful she is with her amazing talent. We had the pleasure working with Lauren on our engagement session December 2015 and our wedding November 2016. Lauren goes way above to capture all of the special moments of your day. Our pictures came out amazing! I have had so many family and friends call to tell me how wonderful they thought
    Lauren was at the wedding and how beautiful her work is.
    I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone. She deserves 10 STAR

Sent on 01/15/2017

Lauren has an eye for capturing raw emotion in every moment. Ours and our guests' personalities shined throughout our wedding photos, and I could not be happier. Her journalistic style provides real moments, beautifully capturing a day in our life rather than a myriad of staged photos. Beyond her talent, she's a joy to work with - she provides a calm, fun presence which makes it easier for us camera-shy individuals to let our guards down even in seemingly anxious moments. Before the event she contacted us to setup a timeline and was accommodating to our special requests. Our photos were delivered quickly and with ease via a digital album and flash drive. We'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Lauren was my wedding photographer and she was AMAZING! I can't stress enough how professional she was, super organized and incredibly talented. My husband and I met with her twice prior to our wedding and we both were amazed by her talent. The first meeting was to get to know each other and because of Lauren's awesome personality we immediately clicked. Our second meeting was closer to our wedding date where we discussed a timeline of events, photos my husband and I wanted, locations, etc. The day of my wedding, Lauren was on time in my hotel room taking pictures all over the room of everyone, my dress, accessories, etc. She went to the church to take more photos and followed onto the reception venue. My guests said that Lauren was amazing and nonstop taking photos of me, my husband, the guests, the whole event! Daniel was onsite as well and he was equally as amazing as Lauren. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lauren Louise.

Also, I did my boudoir session with Lauren as a wedding gift to my husband and needless to say we are both in love with the quality of the book and the beauty of the photos. Lauren is amazingly talented.

Do yourself a favor and choose Lauren!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Alexis · Married on 09/26/2014

Lauren takes beautiful photographs
    She is so artistic!! She was punctual and really made sure every picture we wanted was taken. She also did our engagement photos and they came out beautiful! !!!!

Sent on 10/08/2014