Lauren Bates Photography Reviews

Sarasota, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Amanda Married on 08/13/2016
    Lauren did a fantastic job with our engagement photos at Selby Gardens and Lido Beach. These were our first professional pictures as a couple. Lauren gave great direction and made the experience very comfortable and natural. The pictures came great and the turn around time was very quick.

We highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a photographer, she was wonderful to work with.
    Amanda Married on 05/28/2016
    Lauren and her husband are AWESOME. I loved working with her before the wedding, during and now after. I love pictures and had a lot of poses I wanted to make sure and capture. She got them all and then some. I loved how calm and relaxed they were on the wedding day as well. On a day that might be somewhat stressful, Lauren made it more calm. I highly recommend working with these two!
    Jean Married on 05/28/2016
    Lauren and Tyler Bates provided the photography for our daughter's wedding in Sarasota. While we do not have the pictures back yet, I can say from the previews and the attention from her and Tyler, they are going to be amazing. Lauren met with me and my daughter and took the time needed to get to know her personality and desires for the day. She came to our rehearsal to get a feel for where the best pictures could be taken and was prepared the day of the wedding to maximize the time for pictures between the ceremony and reception. In addition to the many beautiful posed shots, she and Tyler took so many candid shots as well. The sneak peaks are beautiful! She captured the true beauty of the day and we can't wait to see the rest :)
    Melissa Married on 03/21/2015
    Lauren did a fantastic job photographing my wedding! I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures but from what I have seen so far I can only imagine how the rest will look! I'm a very shy person and she made me feel so comfortable and she was so kind! I can't wait to have her photograph my son for his first birthday! I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer or for any other event! She is amazing and I couldn't have found someone who made my special day any better! Thank you Lauren!!!
  • User2013032 2+ years ago
    Lauren Bates Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so responsive every step of the way and catered to all of our wedding day needs. She's unbelievably professional, flexible, kind and was very engaged in every detail of our wedding day. She is talented and one of a kind. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day!
    Emma Married on 10/10/2014
    Planning a Florida beach wedding from England seemed like a daunting task, but some amazing vendors in Sarasota made it easy, and Lauren Bates was one of them.

Lauren was recommended by my wedding planner and I am so thankful that they did! A true professional, Lauren was so receptive to all of my ideas throughout the planning process and helped to guide me in the right direction for my big day! She even attended our beach rehearsal the night before to ensure she knew the area and the set-up of our ceremony.

We got a great package deal for our wedding day - Extremely reasonable prices and completely worth it! Lauren was an absolute dream photographer - She let us be ourselves but gave suggestions for our pictures, which, as someone with absolutely zero knowledge in photography myself, really put me at ease. Her husband also provided our videography and was equally great!

I cannot recommend Lauren highly enough. She was a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to see our pictures and highlight film! :)

Traci Event on: 09/28/2014
    We used Lauren for our Maternity photo shoot and for several of our daughters milestone pictures. We LOVE all the pictures and cherish each photo shoot we had with Lauren! Lauren has GREAT ideas and was also open to listening to my idea's. She took a lot of my idea's and made them better! She has a great eye for the final shot & she is very creative! Even our simple pictures are so sweet and perfect! All the pictures she provided us are beautiful in quality and color, such a blessing!! She corresponds very well and answered all my emails in a timely matter. Lauren had great idea's not only for the each photo shoot but also provided several idea's for location...which was very helpful! She is a pleasure to work with and was wonderful with my daughter, she did just about anything to get her attention and was a huge help with getting our daughter to smile! I have recommended Lauren to many of my friends and colleagues, and all who have used her loved their final product, from family pictures to weddings....everyone of my friends was beyond happy with their photos! We look forward to having Lauren be part of our daughter's growth for years! and plan on continuing to use her for our family photo's too! Lauren is a wonderful professional but also a wonderful person!! You will not regret using her!
    Samantha Married on 05/31/2014
    When I started planning my wedding I envisioned a laid-back and fun beach wedding. Lauren Bates Photography captured just that. Not only were my pictures beautiful but the planning process was simplified by working directly with the professional, easy-going and talented Lauren. She really went above and beyond to honor my vision and make everything as enjoyable and affordable as possible! I have referred Lauren Bates Photography to friends and family since my wedding and will continue to do so!
    Patti Married on 04/05/2014
    She was wonderful and love the pictures.
    Ashley Married on 04/05/2014
    Lauren is absolutely wonderful. She did such an amazing job on the photos and really captured the moment. She was open and flexible with everything. Would recommend her with any of your photo needs!!