Laurel Tree Photography Reviews

Laurel Tree Photography 3
Laurel Tree Photography 4
Laurel Tree Photography 5

Mercedes · Married on 12/21/2013

Laurel Tree Photography was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Kelli · Married on 10/12/2013

Laurel Tree Photography did an amazing job with the pictures for my wedding! I would recommend them for your picture needs!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Kelsey · event on: 10/07/2013

She is awesome, and does wonderfull work

jodee · Married on 09/14/2013

Love them.... Would use them over and over..

Sent on 11/09/2013

Angie and Drew · Married on 09/07/2013

I would like to thank Lauren and Taylor for coming to the rescue only days before our big event. When our photographer cancelled at the last minute Lauren and Taylor picked up the pieces and helped make our wedding day a wonderful experience. The photographs will be treasured for a lifetime to come but the pleasure of working with them on such an important day is something I will hold near and dear forever.

The photos are amazing and I am not just a boasting bride, the process was smooth, organized, and I might add entertaining at times. Lauren captured our personalities and Taylor definitely caught the fine details, together they are a truly talented pair. I would recommend them for any event, big or small.
    Thank you both so very much!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2013

Best photographers ever. I couldn't ask for a better relationship with a photographer. We will use Lauren for as long as she takes our pictures.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2013

I am so very pleased with the turn out of my wedding pictures! I dont have a single complaint about them. Not only did she do an amazing job on our pictures but her personality made them that much more better, alot of the people in the wedding party expressed how fun and entertaining she was. I think every bride looking for perfection should go through laurel tree!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

I would recommend Laurel Tree Photography to anyone looking for quality photographs. Our pictures turned out amazing and they were fun to work with! Will be seeing them again for family and maturnity pictures eventually! :)

Sent on 09/22/2013

Abbey · Married on 08/03/2013

Laurel Tree Photography is absolutely phenomenal. The women are so easy to work with and so accommodating. I got everything I wanted and expected and more out of their service. I have a tendency to be critical with services like this, and I have nothing negative to say at all about there photographers. I would recommend them anytime or any day to anyone. They are absolutely fabulous. They made my wedding day even better and captured memories in beautiful photographs.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2013

I 100% will recommend Laurel Tree Photography!! The ladies are amazing! They took my engagement and wedding photos. When we got the pictures from them I started to cry because the photos were so beautiful and they captured one of the biggest days of my life! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding! I will be for sure be seeing them again for more pictures needs.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2012

I absolutely loved her and her work!! She is so fun to work with and now will do all my pictures for us!!!

ashley · Married on 09/24/2011

Lauren was and continues to be amazing. She not only did a fantastic job on our wedding but she also took our engagement photos and recently our one year photos. I will not hesitate for a second to continue to use her for all my photography needs!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Tonya · Married on 08/16/2015

Lauren and Taylor were absolutely wonderful to work with! I have had the pleasure of watching their work progress over the last two years and I cannot wait to see where life takes them as they are capable of so much. Not only did we have nearly every shot captured on our special day, but the two women went above and beyond to make sure my day was everything I could ever dream of. This goes all the way down to stepping in and saving the day on my wedding dress when we realized the seamstress missed a hook! Lauren and Taylor gracefully fixed my gown and make sure I was absolutely perfect. While this was outside of their expectations for the day, it is not outside of their warm, kind-hearted and passionate charisma they give off. I cannot wait to continue working with Laurel Tree Photography!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Devin · Married on 09/01/2017

Laurel Tree Photography was a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating, from planning through the finished product. The day of, they were flexible and professional, making the photography aspect of the day very stress-free. Pricing is absolutely reasonable and the end product is well worth the investment!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Tessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren and her sister were adorable and so much fun to work with. I loved that they came matching and always had smiles on their faces. We of course were running late and Lauren just rolled with the punches and never rushed me along. She made sure to keep everyone going and got all of the pictures done. My husband is not an easy one to make smile and make it look genuine and that's exactly what they were able to do. I am really happy with our pictures. My only regret is that we didn't take more.. My husband disagrees he thinks we took plenty!!:)

Laurel Tree Photography 6
    Laurel Tree Photography 14
    Laurel Tree Photography 15
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Lauren and Taylor are absolutely incredible to work with. There was no need to even look into other photographers for our big day. From engagement photos, to getting our wedding photos back, Laurel Tree was wonderful to work with. Always accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Can't wait to go back for family photos in the future!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/30/2013

Lauren and Taylor did a great job at our wedding, they were friendly, fast and reliable. They did capture all the shots I was wanting and made our day memorable with our photos! Thank you very much girls!

Sent on 01/26/2014