Laurel Tree Photography Reviews

76 | Bettendorf, IA

76 Reviews for Laurel Tree Photography

Lyndsey · Married on 09/27/2014

Lauren and Taylor from Laurel Tree Photography are fantastic! They are so prompt and flexible, they will do everything in their power to make the special day the best day for the bride and family. I literally have nothing bad to say about them. They are the sweetest girls and their work is excellent. Their price fit perfectly in my budget. If you are looking for a local photographer for your photography needs, these girls are the ones to hire.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • F

Francine · Married on 08/23/2014

I booked Laurel Tree Photography about 1 year before our wedding. I had so many questions, and ideas. Lauren was so amazing! I emailed her constantly!! She answered all my emails, and questions. And never made me feel like i couldn't come to her with questions or concerns or ideas that I may have had. The week of our wedding we kept in such close contact, which really helped alleviate so much of my stress.
    The morning of our wedding she and Taylor were there right on time, as promised. They both walked in and totally put me at ease. Right away they were inspired by our venue and got to work right away.
    I had emailed over a bunch of ideas that I had, and she totally took them to heart, and even added onto the ideas I had.
    By husband and I were totally nervous and had no idea what we were doing. She was cracking jokes, and making my husband and I laugh and putting us totally at ease. Our pictures were breathtakingly beautiful.
    Even after our wedding any questions I have she continues to keep in contact with me keeping me updated on the staus of our pictures. I couldnt imagine going with another photographer.
    we will continue to work with Laurel Tree.Photographer in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Lezlie · Married on 08/02/2014

These girls did such a great job of capturing all of the big and little moments on our special day. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2014

M · Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely wonderful ladies! Lauren took our family pictures last year then was there with us through our wedding day. Our pictures are perfect. I cant stop looking through them (all 600+ pictures) Lauren and Taylor kept up with our very entertaining bridal party and captured some amazing shots on our perfect day. If you are looking for someone to capture your precious moments Laurel Tree Photography is it!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kat · Married on 05/26/2014

She was wonderful! I loved her services and can't wait to use her again! I am way pleased with how the photo's turned out!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

Laurel Tree Photography is amazing. Both, Lauren and Taylor, were great and fun. We had a very large wedding party and at times could be a little rowdy and they never once looked frustrated but just went along with the flow and mood of the group which made the day that much easier. We had our engagement pictures and wedding pictures done by them and both times, especially the wedding, we have SOOOO many to pick from and had them all a month after the wedding. When going through them, we felt like we were reliving our wedding day and it brought back so many memories. Amazing!! We will definitely be using Laurel Tree Photography in the future for our other life events.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amy · Married on 05/17/2014

Lauren and Taylor were amazing. They were SO attentive on the morning of the wedding; going so far as to grab my bridesmaids and I some coffee as we were getting ready. The quality of the photos that we received was amazing. Lauren was very flexible with our wishes for different shots, and she had wonderful creative ideas for other shots. We were very impressed with the value of the services she offered. She and Taylor shot our rehearsal at the church the evening before and stayed with us all day at the wedding. We will absolutely use Laurel Tree Photography for our other family milestones. What a great experience.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Bobbi · Married on 04/05/2014

The pictures taken at my wedding captured our memories perfectly! Our personalities showed thru every picture! I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Mercedes · Married on 12/21/2013

Laurel Tree Photography was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Kelli · Married on 10/12/2013

Laurel Tree Photography did an amazing job with the pictures for my wedding! I would recommend them for your picture needs!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Kelsey · event on: 10/07/2013

She is awesome, and does wonderfull work

jodee · Married on 09/14/2013

Love them.... Would use them over and over..

Sent on 11/09/2013

Angie and Drew · Married on 09/07/2013

I would like to thank Lauren and Taylor for coming to the rescue only days before our big event. When our photographer cancelled at the last minute Lauren and Taylor picked up the pieces and helped make our wedding day a wonderful experience. The photographs will be treasured for a lifetime to come but the pleasure of working with them on such an important day is something I will hold near and dear forever.

The photos are amazing and I am not just a boasting bride, the process was smooth, organized, and I might add entertaining at times. Lauren captured our personalities and Taylor definitely caught the fine details, together they are a truly talented pair. I would recommend them for any event, big or small.
    Thank you both so very much!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2013

Best photographers ever. I couldn't ask for a better relationship with a photographer. We will use Lauren for as long as she takes our pictures.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2013

I am so very pleased with the turn out of my wedding pictures! I dont have a single complaint about them. Not only did she do an amazing job on our pictures but her personality made them that much more better, alot of the people in the wedding party expressed how fun and entertaining she was. I think every bride looking for perfection should go through laurel tree!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

I would recommend Laurel Tree Photography to anyone looking for quality photographs. Our pictures turned out amazing and they were fun to work with! Will be seeing them again for family and maturnity pictures eventually! :)

Sent on 09/22/2013

Abbey · Married on 08/03/2013

Laurel Tree Photography is absolutely phenomenal. The women are so easy to work with and so accommodating. I got everything I wanted and expected and more out of their service. I have a tendency to be critical with services like this, and I have nothing negative to say at all about there photographers. I would recommend them anytime or any day to anyone. They are absolutely fabulous. They made my wedding day even better and captured memories in beautiful photographs.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2013

I 100% will recommend Laurel Tree Photography!! The ladies are amazing! They took my engagement and wedding photos. When we got the pictures from them I started to cry because the photos were so beautiful and they captured one of the biggest days of my life! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding! I will be for sure be seeing them again for more pictures needs.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2012

I absolutely loved her and her work!! She is so fun to work with and now will do all my pictures for us!!!

ashley · Married on 09/24/2011

Lauren was and continues to be amazing. She not only did a fantastic job on our wedding but she also took our engagement photos and recently our one year photos. I will not hesitate for a second to continue to use her for all my photography needs!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Tonya · Married on 08/16/2015

Lauren and Taylor were absolutely wonderful to work with! I have had the pleasure of watching their work progress over the last two years and I cannot wait to see where life takes them as they are capable of so much. Not only did we have nearly every shot captured on our special day, but the two women went above and beyond to make sure my day was everything I could ever dream of. This goes all the way down to stepping in and saving the day on my wedding dress when we realized the seamstress missed a hook! Lauren and Taylor gracefully fixed my gown and make sure I was absolutely perfect. While this was outside of their expectations for the day, it is not outside of their warm, kind-hearted and passionate charisma they give off. I cannot wait to continue working with Laurel Tree Photography!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Gillian Foxsmith · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional

She was very friendly and professional. Always understanding and had a big olé smile on her face. Strongly recommend her.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Devin · Married on 09/01/2017

Laurel Tree Photography was a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating, from planning through the finished product. The day of, they were flexible and professional, making the photography aspect of the day very stress-free. Pricing is absolutely reasonable and the end product is well worth the investment!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Tessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren and her sister were adorable and so much fun to work with. I loved that they came matching and always had smiles on their faces. We of course were running late and Lauren just rolled with the punches and never rushed me along. She made sure to keep everyone going and got all of the pictures done. My husband is not an easy one to make smile and make it look genuine and that's exactly what they were able to do. I am really happy with our pictures. My only regret is that we didn't take more.. My husband disagrees he thinks we took plenty!!:)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Lauren and Taylor are absolutely incredible to work with. There was no need to even look into other photographers for our big day. From engagement photos, to getting our wedding photos back, Laurel Tree was wonderful to work with. Always accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Can't wait to go back for family photos in the future!!

Sent on 12/18/2016